Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nyermersys Old Thread Archive  (Read 20834 times)
Arin Woodwealth
White Nehtorian
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 06:34:28 AM »

My CD is here:

http://www.santharia.com/adv/index.php?topic=3973.0

Scael Pelegrene
Rapscallion and Swashbuckler
Approved Character

Human, Stratanian

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2007, 05:37:25 AM »

Scael's CD: http://www.santharia.com/adv/index.php?topic=3980.0
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 05:43:18 AM by Scael Pelegrene » Logged

“I hold a beast, an angel and a madman in me, and my enquiry is as to their working, and my problem is their subjugation and victory, downthrow and upheaval, and my effort is their self-expression.” - Dylan Thomas
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2007, 05:39:15 AM »

Wait until we move your CD dear, before you give a link to it. Otherwise the link you give is invalid XD

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Scael Pelegrene
Rapscallion and Swashbuckler
Approved Character

Human, Stratanian

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2007, 05:48:40 AM »

Actually, it looks like the same topic id after the move.  Methinks the pointers for that topic referencing the appropriate forum are embedded in the MySQL table itself....

Just a supposition on my part. And fairly immaterial to this forum..ahem.

“I hold a beast, an angel and a madman in me, and my enquiry is as to their working, and my problem is their subjugation and victory, downthrow and upheaval, and my effort is their self-expression.” - Dylan Thomas
Alassiel Telrúnya
Temperamental Bard
Approved Character

Elf, Ak’váth’rhím / Injerín

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2007, 05:08:17 PM »

May I join? My CD link = Alassiel Telrúnya. My contact is joychara@gmail.com

Kelancey the Green
White Nehtorian/Dalorin
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

Homepage
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2007, 04:08:46 PM »

Alassiel, forgive me for not responding sooner.  I haven't heard differently till now, so please post some info about what starting money you'll have and how you attained it, and we'll start you off in the game.

Please post the following info as a reply in the New Player Information topic:
  • How easily would your character be able to purchase a well made sword?
  • What do you figure her source(s) of income might be?
  • How often does she do the above thing for profit?

Please also read through Gararion's cardinal rules of roleplaying, which he lists in that same thread.  And with that, welcome to the City of Death!

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."  --Master Yoda
Kelancey the Green
patt0192
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2007, 10:38:09 AM »

Here's the current CD link (I'll update the link if needed.):  http://www.santharia.com/adv/index.php?topic=4058.0

You can contact me...
pjsoup93@yahoo.com
pjw22@msn.com
But it may take a bit if you send for me there.
Hylphán
Venturer
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Avennorian/ Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2007, 07:29:59 AM »

I repectfully request permission to join your storyline in the City of Death.  I will arrive by ship at the docks, with a total purse of 2 silverbards, 4 od (after being paid for the journey).  Does that sound acceptable?  My CD is available at:
Hylphán

My contact is:
hylphanacorril@yahoo.com
rjyoung@mac.com (this is also my chat contact)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 04:40:27 PM by Hylphán » Logged

Fair winds and following seas till our paths cross again.

Hylphán's CD
Shayan Ashkani
Azhorhrian Equestrian
Approved Character

Human, Azhorhrian

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2007, 04:15:23 AM »

No Link, I'm not back at the archives yet.

Name: Shayan Ashkani   (Shah Yaan  Ash Khaa Ni)

Race: Human

Tribe: the Azhorhria

Clan: Ash-Hadu

Height: about 1 Ped, 2 Fores, and a little more than 2 Palmspans

Weight: about 1 pygge and 5 hebs

Eye Color: Copper

Hair Color: Very dark brown (appears black) (about 1 palmspan in length) Slightly wavy.

Occupation: Horse breeder & tanner in training.  Cavalier and currently more or less an investigator.

Title: Azhorhrian Equestrian

Character Portrait
Portrait in the making

Detailed Description

Overview
Young Azhorhrian warrior. Usually cloaked and veiled in dark fabric which only shows his eyes. He has a dark complexion and a composed, dignified poise. His mount is a small but fleet horse of the Aeruillin race.

Physical Appearance
Without doubt, the fierce copper coloured eyes, seemingly ablaze with a near unnatural light are the most wondrous trait of the Azhorhria people, as they are human after all.

Shayan’s copper eyes are slightly slanted with thick black lashes and stern brows, giving him something of an eagle-like appearance.
His complexion is dark, befit to the people of the Desert, and his features are rather sharp and angular with high cheekbones.

Some strands of dark, wavy hair fall into his face, but he wears it relatively short, no longer than a palmspan. He has a few braids starting from the nape of his neck that reach about mid-back, but they are usually obscured by veiling robes.

Being agile and supple, he has a slender but toned frame as the qualities of the Azhorhria lie in speed, agility and endurance. They are of mediocre height, and Shayan stands about about 1 Ped, 2 Fores, and a little more than 2 Palmspans.
His radiance is that of, one could say, noble roguishness.  He has a dignified and calm air about him while an occasional temper and slight boyishness still shine through. He walks straight-shouldered, with calm, confident strides.

Clothes
Azhorhrians cover themselves so as to keep their bodies and faces hidden from the eyes of outsiders. If any outsiders see them without their coverings, the Azhorhria believe that it will produce a state of Najatis, uncleanliness of the spirit. Only Azhorhria can look upon Azhorhria unveiled.

Shayan wears clothes made of woven cloth dyed in nor’sidian, charcoal and occasional barsa dusk. Simple but of good quality. The rims are often adorned with copper coloured embroidery. His clothes resemble a tunic with a hood, but are much more slender cut where his upper body is concerned, apart from the wide sleeves. The pants are wide as well (though one would not say ‘puffy’) with knee high boots. He wears a nor’sidian leather armour set over the tunic with copper bracers and several copper details.  Above his biceps are two armlets portraying snakes (meant for ornamental purposes only)

Personality
Shayan is like most Azhorhria: proud, enduring, devoted, respectful, disciplined.
He values hard work, devotion and truth and despises thieves or other criminals.

Smiling, crying, joking, appearing vulnerable or otherwise showing more than a minimum emotion to strangers is simply not done. It is only condoned in the company of family or closest friends. The Azhorhria see showing a too friendly emotion to outsiders as showing weakness.
Respecting and being respected is very important. A slight bow in terms of a greet, or the like, is not seen as a weakness but as a duty to a fellow man (or woman) as is giving aid.
When the desert rider openly shows his emotions to you, he'll consider you as a friend he deems trustworthy and will be loyal to. He more or less expects the same in return. 

Shayan is fond of animals, especially horses which will come as no surprise. (He considers them friends or even family)

Though small offenses or crude comments will not coax much interest out of him, he has a frightening thirst for vengeance were grave errors are concerned.

Shayan’s cool demeanor comes largely from his culture and upbringing. With this culture comes a set of principles and morals as well as a deep devotion to the One Goddess Allahra.
Living his life true to those principles is utmost important to him.

To Shayan, the individual is not as important as the collective interest. The need of another comes before that of your own.

Pain needs to be accepted, not lamented upon, as it’s a gift rather than a reason for suffering. Pain cannot be blamed as it’s merely a fact of life and for Shayan, looking upon pain as unwanted is to deny a vital part of life itself.
He is not afraid of death either, believing in the Goddess' touch, though he would never willfully seek it's company.

Habits: no drinking of alcoholic beverages.
He gets up before sunrise to pray and then again before sundown.

Strengths and Weaknesses

Strengths
Scimitar: Especially on horseback he’ll have a good advantage.  His style is based on agility and swiftness, at which he excels, not on strength.
He has a fine sword hand and has a good talent for technique. Controlled and calculated, he will not be slashing about for no reason.

Knives :He has some skill with knives. They are a small enhancement to his fighting style, but not of great importance. He sometimes uses them as a throwing device but at 10 peds distance at most. From this distance, accuracy to hit a (mediocre sized) target would still be greatly diminished.
He mainly uses knives for skinning and many different tasks that are not necessarily related to fighting.

Bow: he has reasonable skill with a bow. He uses it almost solitary for hunting, and will only use it for relatively easy prey. For tougher prey he might use it to diminish their speed and agility, but will leave it to his sword to finish the task.

Horse-back riding: Being on horseback (with dad) before being able to run has it’s advantages. The Azhorhria are formidable riders and they cultivate their skills from a very early age with intense training.

Endurance: Good stamina and constitution are important to him. Endurance is an important factor when one lives in the Desert.
The Azhorhria have special training in memory of Seniah and Neehra who rode to the hottest part of the desert, pleading to their Goddess Allahra.
By showing great endurance of both mind and body they bring honour to their memories and to their Goddess.

Weaknesses
Language: Though trying to catch up quickly, Shayan has only a mediocre mastery of the common, abridging language, often resulting in crude, short spoken sentences. The Azhorhrian people stick mostly to their own tongue as they do not interfere with other cultures much.

Ignorance: Since the Azhorhria keep so much to themselves, he has little knowledge of other cultures which occasionally will get him in precarious situations.

Cold: Coming from a blistering climate, Shayan will have trouble with colder climates and will be prone to sickness. It's true that desert nights can be quite cool, sometimes even topping a water jar with a thin layer of ice, but Shayan is not used to moist climates or areas where snow frequently leaves a pristine blanket. When traveling in such weather he'll have to take measures and make according changes to his gear and clothing to keep himself warm and avoid illness.

Najatis: Being wounded in foreign countries is quite troublesome as only Azhorhria can look upon another unveiled without risk of being tainted with Najatis, which would mean days of meditation and rituals to regain purity. Therefore he probably won’t allow anyone to touch/help him unless he’s unconscious or lethally wounded.

Terrain: Forest soil is not quite the same as the open sands. He puts much effort in training himself and Damare to get used to different terrain as quickly as possible but will definitely be at a disadvantage is a dense forest.

Tactics/Strategy: Neither really a weakness or a strength. Being 25 he has still much to learn. Desert warfare is his strength, obviously, so he’ll have to use all of his talent to make up for lack of knowledge where tactics on different grounds are concerned.

Finally: It’s not a weakness, but he himself perceives it as such: his eyes may stray to both women and men alike. He sees this as a form of Najatis as well. But even interest is often avoided and 'killed' as he keeps very strict to his codes.

History
Shayan is from a relatively small family of reasonable standing. They're not among the most influential in the clan, but follow up quite closely. Influence is often not determined by wealth but social standing and common appreciation by the other families.
He's the third and youngest son, to be exact. His father bred horses and he too wishes to learn that most respectable of trades. He has two younger sisters as well, whom are both taught horseback-riding and have undergone basic training with the scimitar.

The Azhorhria are a close knit community and they provide each other with what is needed in terms of food and sundries should any family be in lack thereof.
The children are, apart from having stern, but loving parents, taught by the community, which is seen as a social duty. Elders and craft or skill masters have a very strong position within the tribe.
These desert people keep to themselves, only interfering with the other Azhorhrian clans, and many of them have never left the Ystalinth desert, except for the horse-traders, let alone set foot on another continent altogether.

Though the Azhorhria have books, they are but a minor part of religion as many cannot read.  True faith, love, compassion, wisdom, truth and so more, is inscribed in the soul, and has to be recited, hands, head and heart.

What the Azhorhria are known for best is the Aeruillin horse, which are famed for their incredible speed and endurance, highly sought after by many. This results in occasional attempts by thirds to steal them, which are usually fended off.

After a period of relative peace however, a grand scale raid was planned and executed and a large amount of horses were stolen. The raiders had planned it such that many Azhorhria were coincidentally out training or at the hunting and herding grounds, as their warriors are feared for their skills and fierceness when it comes to protecting their horses.

Of those left to defend their livelihood, many a brave Azhorhrian was killed. This also included Shayan’s father and eldest brother. Shayan was not present at the time, as he was completing endurance training in the Ysthalinth Desert. A training set in memory to Seniah and Neehra.

Shayan now seeks to find his father’s horses, one of them an exceptional mare, and therefore most precious. He has known these horses since their birth, and without them his family will be in great debt.
Besides, would one simply step aside when family was kidnapped?
His older brother Azizan has burdened himself with the same task, hoping to find information along a different path then his younger brother, so that, granted by the Goddess, one of them will be successful and bring their horses safely back home.

Though he has no fear that his tribe will help him, it lies in his code of honour to do anything possible before bringing such a great debt upon oneself. Aside from that he wishes to bring justice to those who murdered his family members.

Weapons
He owns a scimitar and a few knives They are of average quality and have no real special engravings or ornaments other then basic. Weaponry considered special or masterwork needs to be earned within the clans, and is seldom received under the age of 30.
He also has a simple bow for hunting.

Belongings
He cares little for material belongings and is content with his horse Damare (Dah Maa Reh), gear for riding and traveling, his weapons, a ring and a simple amulet. The copper ring features intertwining snakes, which he wears on his right hand. The amulet is also made of copper and consists out of a simple flat circle with a hole in the middle hanging from a leather cord.  He has one hidden chain, an abstract symbol of the sun, held by a snake that he wears under his robes. Also made of copper.
He also cares very little for money. It's a tool, not a goal in itself.

Familiar
Damare Sharazen Ashkani. A fine Aeruillin horse of ebony colour (she has no markings that would make her special in the eyes of the Azhorhria)
The horses get the family name of their breeders, as they’re that much respected and are more often than not seen as part of the family.  Shayan puts her worth before that of his own, and so he sleeps next to her in stables, rather than in a bed to keep her safe and company.
Damare is infertile, and would prove worth no more than a sold gelding, though she would be faster, when stolen (which would be quite a task in itself)
This is why Shayan takes the risk of taking her with him on his travels.

Damare only indulges Shayan as her rider and will throw a tantrum should anyone else try.  She’s an enduring and proud creature, like her master, albeit somewhat impatient.
Being an Aeruillin she’s not too large or strong, but can outrun any other breed of horse.
(a Centoraurian race horse might match her in speed, but only for a while, as it’s stamina is not as high as that of an Aeruillin mount)

Note:  Shayan may seem firmly rooted in his beliefs, but he’s not suffering from ‘tunnel-view’ He can also be interested in the arguments regarding the faith or paradigm of another.

Second note: Though the Azhorhria are evidently based on tribes of Arabia, you should not see Shayan as an Arab. His clothes are also not typically Arabian. Rather he has a hood with a veil covering the lower part of his face. He resembles a ‘Caucasian’ looking man in facial and body structure, but with much darker skin.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 05:08:02 AM by Shayan Ashkani » Logged

What is Inscribed in the Soul will be Recited; Hands, Head and Heart.
Aváíyá Enayái
Adventurous Artist
Approved Character

Elf, Diorye’oleal / Cyhallrhim

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2007, 08:24:39 AM »

Link to my CD.

Extra: My character might be looking for a place to settle down.

Hadhod Barsuitiwey
New Santharian

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2007, 09:27:14 AM »

Soz if posting this here is wrong... I'm not entirely sure on how forums like this actually work. Also do I need a link, as I have seen others create links but have no idea how to create one myself, please advise.   Undecided

also, CD follows; soz if its a tad on the long side   azn

Name of character; Hadhod Son of Buckrod

Gender; Male

Age; 17

Race; Elf

Tribe; Tethinrhim (Youth Elves)

Occupation; Tracker/Seeker

Title; Marksman of the Young Woodland Realm

Overview; Keen eyed, hesitates in trusting others without good reason, skilled in the arts of stealth, archery, tracking, bowcraft (both using and maintaning bow equipment, arrows included) and first aid.

Appearance; unlike most Tethinrhim, he does NOT have red hair, although the colour is there, it is faded and fused with a brown/mousy colour, he also has no facial hair and the elven pointy ears. He wears; A white cloth shirt, green waistecoat with a hood (which when worn can cover eyes from view due to shadowing caused, however also reduces vision above and to the direct sides of the elf), loose green stockings (not skin tight, but not as lose as trousers), brown cloth shoes with the soel being thicker cloth not leather (specially woven for comfort when traversing rough terrain, but does not leave as deep a print in the ground as a leather sole would), and also a faded, fused brown-green coloured cloak (not very thick, but is water proof and large enough to be used as a small shelter if propped against a tree).

Height; A Ped-two Fore and a half Nailsbreadth

Weight; A pygge and an eighth (lighter than your average man and slightly less built, but fast on his feet)

Hair colour; not as much as the classic Tethinrihim red but still there but faded and fused with a brown/mousy colour.

Eye colour; Brown/Hazel (as with most elves)

Physical appearance; Slender (in a masculin way), taller than the average man by a Nailsbreadth, muscles average size, however less dense giving him a slight decrease in strength for muscles of that size (but due to less weight really helps with his speed, giving it a boost, but can't help him very much in picking anything heavier than a man could carry). Birth tattoo scarred and the Spiritual guider considerred the scarring of this as a rejection of the tribes ways at birth (some of the tribe may overlook him and others may go as far as to pretend not to hear him or not heed his warnings if given).

Clothes; He wears; A white cloth shirt, green waistecoat with a hood (which when worn can cover eyes from view due to shadowing caused, however also reduces vision above and to the direct sides of the elf), loose green stockings (not skin tight, but not as lose as trousers), brown cloth shoes with the soel being thicker cloth not leather (specially woven for comfort when traversing rough terrain, but does not leave as deep a print in the ground as a leather sole would), and also a faded, fused brown-green coloured cloak (not very thick, but is water proof and large enough to be used as a small shelter if propped against a tree), he also wears a family heir-loom necklace and ring both of which have the family symbol on them, a tree and 2 broken arrows within it's bark.

Personality; Due to being somewhat shunned within his society, he has trouble trusting people he does not know or have good reason to trust, as this is already difficult for an elf, he is somewhat lonely. Lone wolf and a survivalsit and can live off the land in and around the forest if needs be without help from others. Over caring for those in danger, will help anyone that he feels is in trouble and not in it because it is a reprocution of something that they have done (eg will not help someone who has tried to mug someone and is in trouble with the authorities, but will try to help the person if they are being mugged etc).

Strengths; Keen eyesight being an elf, delicate hearing, light and fast on his feet (especially when outrunning others in a wooded area), stealthy, excellent marksman with a bow, and is also extremely fast with a pair of Jhe'vai daggers, he also has a very high stamina and when his adrenaline is pumping can run for miles without pause and has a quick recovery afterwards.
He is also highly trained in herbal remedies and other first aid skills.

Weaknesses; Although he is extremely fast he is neither tough nor strong and will not last long against several enemies (he will be outmatched in everyway in close combat except for his speed), he also has a low resilience and cannot take very much punishment (whick combined with him not being very tough, means that he takes damage more easily and cannot take much of it at all), he also finds it difficult to wield any close combat weapons that require more than one hand as he feels that they a cumbersomb and has had little practice in using them.

Magic; knows a little elf magic, only minor first aid incantations which generally slow, but do not stop poisons and minor injuries from taking their toll on the wounded.

History; He has been an orphan since the age of 10 due to his family being slaughterred by a band of brigands on the edge of the wood when they were returning one day from Marcogg with gifts that exotic traders had brought for their children (Hadhod was not very excited by these gifts and did not like his brother and sister rush out to his parents to recieve them). Fortunately for himself this was the reason that he, unlike his family, was not dead, his brother and mother were struck by arrows, killing his brother instantly and leaving his mother to slowly bleed to death, his sister and father were cut down by several brigands only several seconds later, all of them were unarmed and carrying little of value, as the presents were mearly none native materials of which garments were to be made from, for special occasions. With the bow that he had hand crafted with the guidance of his father, he took aim at the brigand nearest to his dying mother and let loose the arrow, if struck the man squarely in the chest and brought him down, he dropped a satchel which was draped over one shoulder as he fell to his knees before keeling over sideways to look into the eyes of Hadhod's dead father before dying himself only a few seconds later. The other brigands scatterred leaving the satchel on the ground near his parents on the the dead brigand, Hadhod did not look at any of his family as he walked over to the satchel and peered inside. He found something he was not sure of, a pair of leather braces to  be worn on the forearm, or so it seemed. As he put them on and tightened them to fit his arms there was a small jerk above his wrist and a blade sprung from a convex shaped whole on the braces. He still had no idea what they were yet, apart from the fact that they were a weapon of some kind. He spent several years studying bladed weapons after this tragedy and one of the first things he learned was what these mysterious blades were, they were called Jhe'vai daggers, he also trained exstensively with these 2 strangely procured weapons becoming a master in using them effectively at defeating his foes, and travels nowhere without either.
He Has wanderred only short distances in his lifetime, but is however extremely knowledgable about his home wood (The Auturian Wood) and the neighbouring town of men (Marcogg) and knows many if not all of the hidden paths and streets and alleys where he can outrun, pursue or hide from his foes. Little else is known of him as little else has been done by him. He mainly wanders the wood tending to injured animals and helping passers by with directions on where to go, and he is often found since a very young age sitting under the shade of the trees at the edge of the forest watching people enter and leave the town of Marcogg with a certain airiness about himself.

Weapons; He carries a personally crafted bow which he cares for perhaps more so than for his own life, and will not part with it for any reason or price. This bow is made from an unusually flexible willow which gives the arrows a slight increase in speed due to the kinetic energy being somehow amplified by the elasticity of the bow into the arrow, this increase in speed mean greater accuracy, more power, higher armour piercing capability and abover all, less travel time, meaning the foe has less time to dodge the incoming arrow. He also carries a quiver which can hold up to 30 featherred arrows without damagin them to maintain accuracy (which mean more can be squeezed in if he is using the bow in confined spaces, as the high accuracy is not nessacarily needed at such close range, meaning that aroung 45 to 50 could be hled in it at once), or 60 arrow shafts un-featherred, with a pouch on either side for stabalising feathers to be stored. He is so attatched to this bow as he killed his first foe with it, and in doing so, avenged his entire families deaths and gained the second weapons pair the he carries with him at all times, Jhe'vai daggers.

Belongings; He has no personal equipment as he prefers to travel light as he is always on the move, the only 2 items he always carries with him. are his bow and Jhe'vai daggers; he needs nothing else as far as he is concerned.

Familiars; He does not have any familiars or pets, but he can communicate with horses on a basic level for an elf which is still considerably better than for a man and almost all other creatures in the known world, and thereofre has a special bond with them.

a man walked past a stable one day, just outside of which was a donkey attatched to a full cart. The cart was too heavy for the donkey and it had fallen backwards so that the cart itself not just the wheels were touching the floor and the donkey was off the ground. The man took one look and said to the donkey's keeper, "ee-or-ee-or-ee-or to know he couldnt have carried all of that!"
Hadhod Barsuitiwey
New Santharian

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2007, 09:31:58 AM »

soz about posting again, but could you please also tell me how, as i cant work out, how to add the race, tribe and title of my character below where my name is on the left. it most appreciated, thnx.

a man walked past a stable one day, just outside of which was a donkey attatched to a full cart. The cart was too heavy for the donkey and it had fallen backwards so that the cart itself not just the wheels were touching the floor and the donkey was off the ground. The man took one look and said to the donkey's keeper, "ee-or-ee-or-ee-or to know he couldnt have carried all of that!"
Alassiel Telrúnya
Temperamental Bard
Approved Character

Elf, Ak’váth’rhím / Injerín

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2007, 02:48:24 PM »

Sorry, but you need to be an Approved Character to role-play here, and you're obviously not one. Sorry! I suggest you copy your post before deleting it and then post it as a new topic in the Character Descriptions Board. Good luck! Hope to see you approved soon. :)

Hadhod Barsuitiwey
New Santharian

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2007, 06:24:47 PM »

yeah, im not approved, i just couldnt find the right place and this looked most like it to me... soz bout that and thanks for the help :)

Kelancey the Green
White Nehtorian/Dalorin
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

Homepage
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2007, 02:23:45 PM »

Welcome to all who are presenting CD’s for incorporation into the City of Death campaign.  Please be a little patient, as we’re “upgrading the storyteller process”—i.e. hoping to recruit some new storytellers.

Alassiel, consider yourself already in—congratulations!

Jiro, Hylphán, Shayan, and Aváiyá, please stay tuned.  You are welcome, we just need to beef up the storytelling team to accommodate everyone who’s here.

Hadhod, as Alassiel stated, you are invited to join just as soon as you get that coveted title.  Good luck!

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."  --Master Yoda
Kelancey the Green
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]