Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC: Chapter I  (Read 25835 times)
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Story Mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »

No explanation is needed for this thread, though, general conversation is not to take place here. Only story related discussions. We have a General OOC on the board for casual conversation. ;)

www.p081.ezboard.com/fthesantharianrpgboard83.showMessage?topicID=259.topic" target="_blank">

The Santharian Dream ~ Role Playing Basics
Character Creation Guide ~ Restrictions and Age Calculator

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 11:31:23 AM »

This is the sample post that Kalina wanted me to do. (Don't worry, i'm not sure she wants everyone else to do it. it was my idea.)

Xun wanders out of the forest again, looking for some sign of his mother's death. He looks around and finds a city. There were guards at a city gate, which looked well armed and well trained. Xun did not want to interfer with the guards, but he was curious with the city. He looks at the guards again and goes to the gate, trying to go in. The guards stop him and say "Halt, you shall not pass without reason." Xun looks around and says, "Please, I am just looking for something to do with my mother's murderer. Please let me pass." The guards look at each other and then says, "Fine, you may pass." The gate opens and Xun is unleashed into a new world. He wanders, trying to find the taern. He though that it might give him shelter. He looks some more, and is facinated by the lantern's glow, and the people walking all around. The giant buildings. But most of all, he was facinated to see that the people were very welcoming. They talked and chatted. They welcomed everyone new to the city. They were nice people. Xun wanders to the taern and finally finds it. Yes! he thought, and walked towards it.

He gets to the tavern and when he walks into it, he was surprised as any other Eophyrhim would be. He saw people everywhere. He could not turn without somebody being in front of him. He was amazed at such population, and decided to talk to them. He had talked to many people when he had heard of a beast that was lcked in the city. He overheard the legend, and people were talking about it a lot. Xun knew that it was probably a myth. Why would anyone want to live in a city with a beast inside. However, he was interested in the story, and wanted to hear more. He looks around and finds a person talking and telling of the story. Xun walks beside the man and goes into a seat, and then askes the man something.

"Really, can you tell more?"

That would be the end of the small sample. as for the rule of copying and pasting, I had typed this up on microsoft word, and then copied it to here. it technically is copy and paste, but i had made the post. is this all right?

~> Enemies shall die, attackers shall have no mercy. Enemies shall live, and be slaves for eternity.<~
EzCode Parsing Error: color=blue]X
<~~>
Character help

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 06:09:23 AM »

Not to seem hasty, impatient and ungrateful however, to be forward and blunt, do you know when the story shall be opening or do you still have lots to do?

Drasil Razorfang CD

Kareesh Valendar
Hatred's Fury
CD Mod

Elf, Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 08:40:23 AM »

Crap. Which means I have to finish Kareesh. Crap....*hurries off to work on Kareesh*

Shall I end this haunting nightmare for you?
Kareesh Valendar
Character Creation Help

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 03:25:23 AM »

is it, it is!? it's finally open! yay! i'm in my second story!!

*Bounces off the walls again, then looks at restrictions, then bounces off the walls again.*

Hehe, I always do that...

~> Enemies shall die, attackers shall have no mercy. Enemies shall live, and be slaves for eternity.<~
<~~>
Character help

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
Naya More'ek
Wolf Friend
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 04:39:23 AM »

Does this mean we're allowed to post now? Or are we still waiting for something?

Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 04:42:23 AM »

Hi Irid!  I didn't know you were in this story.  Well I guess I learn new things every day.  From what I have read we are allowed to put up our entrance posts and meet either at the tavern or at the blind man.

Drasil Razorfang CD

Naya More'ek
Wolf Friend
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2006, 06:51:23 AM »

Ok, will post tomorrow.

Drasil: lol, where did you read that I am Irid? I probably said it quite a few times, but I didn't know I had said it anywhere you could read it ;)  

Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2006, 06:58:23 AM »

Irid, as you will soon find out Drasil is nothing but a snoop. ;)   I think I read it in Voldar or on the dev board though.

Drasil Razorfang CD

Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2006, 07:22:23 AM »

My random guess is Eleyra, but I do not support that 100%.  I shall have to do some snooping. ;)  

Drasil Razorfang CD

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2006, 08:12:23 AM »

um, hope i'm not invading anyone's privacy, but who's irid?

<~~>
Character help

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2006, 08:17:23 AM »

also, om the man, i am planning to post that i listened to his story, and then it will be the end of that...

<~~>
Character help

Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2006, 08:20:23 AM »

Irid is our local brownie expert as well as my fellow apprentice under Artimidor.  She also is working on an Eyelian piece.  You can find lots of her stuff on the dev board.

Drasil Razorfang CD

Naya More'ek
Wolf Friend
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2006, 08:40:23 PM »

Xun: Irid was the first character I played here (and I played as Irid in lots of other RPG's, mostly as an elf in middle-earth). On the dev board I'm still known as Irid, but my Irid here was a shapeshifter and I wasn't allowed to play her anymore, because I hadn't played in quite a while. That's why I created other characters (Tulpje and Naya). Now you know.

Drasil: maybe you read it in my CD thread? One of my first replies was 'is this better than my Irid character'. I don't think you'd have read it on the dev board, I only said it in Voldar (a few times now) and once in my CD topic. I haven't even posted on the dev board as Naya ;)
Oh, unless you know it from the letter (that was from Naya to Irid, I might have said Naya was another of my characters there).

Meh, I'm rambling. Off to post now :hammer  

Warrior Kaelan
Footman
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2006, 09:35:23 PM »

I remember Tulpje.

Uh-oh, Kalina. I think I just broke all your rules with that post. And I'll probably have to extend it, as well. Yeesh.

;)  But I'm listening (reading, actually) for your final verdict.

Why do you ask?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 30, 2021, 06:05:42 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]