Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chapter 1C: A Meeting of Ways  (Read 24638 times)
Ishmaelion
Ishmaelion the Philosopher
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2005, 02:45:22 AM »

Ishmaelion was just about to ly down on the ground, with his robe warpped tightly around him when a sheep?!? came walking in through the door. Startled Ishmaelion jumped up and reached for his cane.

Be gone! you file moster of the abyss! The earth will not leave its path as a lightless everseen indecision by the great unseer!

Ishmaelion stood, and realised that he was talking to a sheep. He quickly glanced around to see if anyone had followed the event. He then walked towards the door where Tythle stood...

...with a stranger. He look like an elf, and friendly at that. Ishmaelion stepped forward, just in time to hear the words:

My name is Vincent, but everyone calls me Vince.”

Ishmaelion raised his hand in salute.

Well met! my name is Ishmaelion, might I enquire if that devillish creature inside is yours?

Ishmaelion

Vince Dark
New Santharian

« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2005, 12:34:22 PM »

When Vincent looked up from his bow, he saw a fairly small human standing in the doorway.  

“Well met! my name is Ishmaelion, might I enquire if that devillish creature inside is yours?" said the human Ishmaelion.  

“Devilish creature?"  Vince muttered, barely audible over the wind.  He looked around and didn’t see Vah around anywhere. “Ahh!  You must mean Vah.  Devilish?  No.  Demonic?  Maybe a little…speaking of inside though, if you don’t mind, it is rather cold.”

Vince grabbed his bags that he threw up against the door and hurried inside to see a young human, two elderly humans, and a rather upset looking dwarf who was now sitting in the corner, scowling at him. “Hello!  I am Vincent Dark, but please, call me Vince.  It is a pleasure to meet you all.” Vince cheerfully said, bowing once again.

"How do you dream? I mean, what can you dream of; if from under your forest ceiling you have never seen the stars?"

Edited by: Vince Dark at: 12/23/05 4:51
Tythle Fi thea
New Santharian

« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2005, 01:27:22 PM »

Tythle let Scion fly off into a near by bush and closed the door as Vince entered smiling at Ishmaelion's out burst about the sheep. "Ishmaelion I doubt the sheep will harm you in anyway" Still smiling the ranger added "Unless he finds your robes an appealing meal." He found the philosopher to be an interesting and humorous companion. Tythle reached for the tea that Pellaghia had made and poured Vince a cup. "Here this should help with the cold" He rasped as he handed the other elf the tin cup.

Mimi Dorgren
Sunspark
Approved Character

Human, Avennoria

« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2005, 06:56:22 AM »

Hieronimus didn‘t get an answer from Mimi, for then a new attraction came through the  door Tythle had opened to let his bird out. It was a sheep, a simple sheep! And follow did another elf. Mimi couldn‘t catch the conversation between the other new man who continued to introduce himself as Ishmaelion, but she wasn‘t very interested in it anyway, but climbed out of her bedroll to go to the sheep.

„Grandma, I will go to bed soon, but I need to say hello to this dear sheep!“ she said to Pellaghia to prevent her sending her to bed immediately.

The sheep‘s name was Vah, so much she took from the conversation of the grown-ups. It was quite big and Mimi didn‘t need to kneel down to caress his head.

„What a fine animal you are, you are so nice, I wished I could lie down next to you, but Pellaghia won‘t allow it, I‘m sure. But maybe we will travel tomorrow together?“

She looked up to Vince - that was how the owner of this nice sheep had introduced himself, but didn‘t dare to ask. But tomorrow she would ! She hurried back to her bedroll after Pellaghia had called her and found her knife. Hieronimus had given it back to her!. She gave him, who had his bedroll next to hers, a quick kiss and nestled herself into her blankets. What a day! Now she had met one dwarf and two elves!

And despite this dwarf and the two elves present and talking she fell into a deep sleep.

Vince Dark
New Santharian

« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2005, 02:15:22 PM »

“Here this should help with the cold”

Vince took the cup happily and sipped on it.

“Thank you very much it is very good.  I don’t believe I ever caught your name.” Vince yawned, it had been a long day and he knew he would go to sleep after he finished this cup of tea.  

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the little girl hug Vah then kiss one the older humans, who he assumed to be the grandparent, before she fell asleep.

Vah then explored the rest little shelter, before he got bored and stretched out, falling asleep in a corner.  

"How do you dream? I mean, what can you dream of; if from under your forest ceiling you have never seen the stars?"

Hieronimus Kupfdrubus
Cleric of Grothar
New Santharian

Human, Stratania

« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2005, 08:25:22 PM »

Hieronimus, glad to have rested his old bones was not in favour to get up and greet the newcomer. seeing that he was already entertained by Ishmaelion. So he pretented to be asleep already and it didn't take long, and he really is, his loud snoring being the proof of it.

H.Kupfdrubus

Mimi Dorgren
Sunspark
Approved Character

Human, Avennoria

« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2005, 08:30:22 PM »

Pellaghia had sorted her blankets as well already as the new elf entered. Seeing that Tythle offered him a cup of her tea, she felt not obliged to get up herself. The newcomer only skimmed quickly over her, so she didn't get a chance to greet him. After a while she just layed back and went to sleep. There were enough other people who could have an eye on him - and she doubted that anybody who travelled with a sheep could be a dangerous fellow.

Ishmaelion
Ishmaelion the Philosopher
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2005, 10:49:22 PM »

Ishmaelion I doubt the sheep will harm you in anyway. Unless he finds your robes an appealing meal

Ishmaelion looked suspiciously inside to see the sheep, and then look suspiciously at his own robe.

Hmm, well, let us just say I have had some experience with sheep...

Ishmaelion walked toward a dusty corner and sat down with his hood over his head, and as soon as he was settled, soft mumbling sounds were discernable from under the hood. A sort of snore/ritual.

Ishmaelion

Tythle Fi thea
New Santharian

« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2006, 10:05:23 AM »

“Thank you very much it is very good. I don’t believe I ever caught your name.”

"I am called Tythle," He walked over to a far wall after he spoke his name and then turned toward Vince and spoke as he sat himself down, getting into a position where he could meditate. He smiled once more before slipping into a trance, glad that he had met so many new people to travel with. The ranger didn't dare sleep in such a small confinement, especially with a young child. He had no idea when or if the night rages would come. But he would not allow any chance of anything happening to his new companions.

Edited by: Tythle Fi thea  at: 1/7/06 20:10
Vince Dark
New Santharian

« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2006, 12:15:23 PM »

"I am called Tythle."

After that the ranger went off to a corner, presumably to sleep.  Vince didn’t question him, it had been a long day and he was too tired to ask any more questions himself.  He grabbed his bedroll before walking over to where Vah was sleeping.  He rolled it out and lay down next to his sheep before entering a light sleep.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]

[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]