Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Year, New OOC  (Read 59176 times)
Kain Cristar
Divine Aspect
Approved Character

Elf, Co'orhem Kayrrhem

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 01:12:23 PM »

I agree with Nasty here, There really is no point to rewriting everything, Especially for group A, where all we did is get ready to leave... Though I did like some of those posts....

You have lived a life of cruelty and atrocity, you have bathed in the blood of the innocent, you have considered every act of depravity and your corruption knows no bounds. I am the angel of justice, I am the accumulation of all of your sins. Prepare for your redemption.

-Kain Cristar, Divine Aspect

You have lived a life of cruelty and atrocity, you have bathed in the blood of the innocent, you have considered every act of depravity and your corruption knows no bounds. I am the angel of justice, I am the accumulation of all of your sins. Prepare for your redemption.

Erián'melór
The Shadow of Death
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 05:29:23 PM »

Alright, option B it is.;)  I'll do the same as Grun with my next post which I'll post tomorrow morning considering that its two am right now.

I read C only moments before the disappearance of the posts, yet I'm still not sure where everyone is except that Vince and Tythle are talking in front of the Blue Inn. Does anyone playing in C remember more of the posts and would be willing to include in their next post the locations of the other players, basically the same as what Grun and I are doing for A and B? If no one is willing, then Grun and I will pool our memories and try to remember the recent events.;)  

Roads go ever ever on,
Over rock and under tree,
By caves where never sun has shone,
By streams that never find the sea.

J.R.R. Tolkien - "The Hobbit"

Mimi Dorgren
Sunspark
Approved Character

Human, Avennoria

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 07:34:23 PM »

Seems I missed the post where Tythle went to the inn, don't know, if he passed  Pellaghia and Hiero who weren't there yet. Or if there was any conversation between them (or if the barkeeper did say something).
Ishmaelion was on Tythle's horse, so he should be at the inn as well.

I just looked at party C- not much is missing, I think we should just rewrite our small posts...

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 1/24/06 11:36
Elendilwyn
New Santharian

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2006, 12:35:23 AM »

Definitely option B... I have a rather poor memory :guilty  

The day has waned, walk with me, grant me this song... Can you hear?
The midnight sun is calling...

Elendilwyn Gwaihir

Vince Dark
New Santharian

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2006, 12:17:23 AM »

I cant remember the posts exactally, but I got to the inn, and Tythle posted that he got there as well, his last post before leaving, Ishmaelion was there as well.  Mimi is still MIA, and Hiero and Pellaghia are on the road to Holt (or there, i'm not sure if Hiero posted that they were in Holt or not)

(figures that when i stop saving old posts something like this would happen lol)

But that doesnt matter too much, not much has happened since then and where we are now, nothing major.  If anything, we can get back to where we were by one big post from each of us.

"How do you dream? I mean, what can you dream of; if from under your forest ceiling you have never seen the stars?"

Edited by: Vince Dark at: 1/24/06 16:22
Mimi Dorgren
Sunspark
Approved Character

Human, Avennoria

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2006, 01:54:23 AM »

Party C: Not much is missing, just let us go on from there on again!

We are now all in the little forest (you as well, Ismaelion! Nobody did state something else and the post of Nasty says you left!), Mimi is gone,  Vince leaves for Holt, Pellaghia will answer, that Tythle should let fly his bird and we are moving all within a post or two each to Holt, ok?

Ishmaelion
Ishmaelion the Philosopher
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2006, 02:37:23 AM »

ah, I liked my dozing of:crazy  Oh well, I'll do my best;)  I'll puppet Tythle along too, so don't be surprised if I do an entry for him.:thumbup  

Ishmaelion

Mimi Dorgren
Sunspark
Approved Character

Human, Avennoria

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2006, 03:53:23 AM »

You can dozing anyway, Ishmaelion, f.e. on Tythle's horse, and I wonder what happened, when we suddenly stopped ;)  

Nystacea Korlsdaughter
Hedonist
Approved Character

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2006, 04:17:23 AM »

I've updated A's NPC list with the horse descriptions.  Technical information is given and explained, or at least links are given to pages where it is all explained.  I am now a horse expert! :b  

EDIT:  And the catch-up post is up.  I tried not to be too overt with describing where everyone is and so it does read a little clunkily but it'll have to do, as I'm already late for work!  Hehe, oh well, this is more fun :biggrin  

Nasty Lady

Edited by: Nystacea Korlsdaughter at: 1/24/06 20:38
Tasuli Rose
Duke of Chylikis
Approved Character

Half-elf Ylfferhim / Erpheronian

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2006, 09:23:23 AM »

@members of B: I'll do the same as Nasty in a moment, updating B's NPC list. Including the horses is a great idea. *is jealous that he didn't think of it first*

A few details changed from what was originally posted. Now instead of Kel'mor, we have Malik a Kuglimz mercenery. Only the name, appearance, and tribe changed, so he's basically the same guard.;)  Also, I changed the name of Elen's mare from Star to Valencia, as its obvious which of the two is a better name.

ratdragon
New Santharian

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2006, 09:30:23 AM »

I'm glad we got everything sorted out, I also preferred option B. We can start posting again!

Erian: Don't be jealous for not thinking of  it before Nasty, this is a first for her. You're usually the one who makes all the good ideas, as you will in the future!

Nasty: I'm just playing!

Tasuli Rose
Duke of Chylikis
Approved Character

Half-elf Ylfferhim / Erpheronian

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2006, 11:44:23 AM »

Alright, the descriptions of the horses are posted. I intend to have fun with them during the story.:devilish

Kain Cristar
Divine Aspect
Approved Character

Elf, Co'orhem Kayrrhem

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2006, 03:47:23 PM »

My horse ist da kewlness of uber death...

How long does a character stay a guest character...?

Thanks for the horse info, which I will try to use as much as possible... 72 inches of horse meat... yum

I have little else to say... aside from... SHPLOINK... your all it!:broadgrin :fish :nod

Erián'melór
The Shadow of Death
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2006, 03:53:23 PM »

Your horse may be the largest of party A, but he's puny compared to Mystrume Geinar!:p  

Roads go ever ever on,
Over rock and under tree,
By caves where never sun has shone,
By streams that never find the sea.

J.R.R. Tolkien - "The Hobbit"

Rheine
New Santharian

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2006, 07:08:23 PM »

You know, I liked my first post in the new thread. /pout

Will post in the morning.

-----
"She wants to go home, but nobody's home