Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Joining Requests (old thread)  (Read 30318 times)
Tomás Valentín
Lord Valentín
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« on: August 26, 2005, 11:34:22 PM »

Post any requests to join the story of Twilight here. When you request to join the story, mention which party you would like to join with your character and post a link to your CD. Nystacea/Grunok accepts players for Party A (bad guys), and Tasul'i/Vesk accepts players for Party B (good guys). "A" stands for atrocious, and "B" stands for benign.:lol     Please be aware that we cannot accept every player that requests to join. Your character has to fit into one of the parties, and you may be rejected if an existing character in Twilight has a similar personality. If you are accepted, then you will most likely be put on the waiting list. Your character will then be integrated into the party you chose at the next opportunity in the story.

Edited by: Tasuli Rose at: 2/6/06 10:34 pm
Seran Kovu
New Santharian

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 03:05:22 AM »

May I join. Well lets see...to be honeset I just returned but I was once quite active. I play a psyrpent. Because I created her before the restrictions took place, she is able to talk and all that...

If you need her Description...its linked in my sig. She is a thief whos goal it is to accire any rare weapons. That is why i think she will fit in pretty good here.

I would like to join the bad party if thats okay.

I would rather die on my feet, then live on my knees.

Dray Ducroix
New Santharian

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 06:09:22 AM »

Request posted to join the group of good guys here.

The difference between a brave man and a coward....is facing your fear instead of running away

Tomás Valentín
Lord Valentín
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 07:40:22 AM »

@Dray: Could you give me a link to your CD, as the first post asked you to? I really don't like hunting through the archives for a CD.

@Seran: As mentioned in the first post, Nasty accepts for Party A, so you'll have to wait for her to post.

Dray Ducroix
New Santharian

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2005, 08:38:22 PM »

Silly me...sorry I don't even think my CD is in the archives I have looked and not seen it there before but if you click on my name above the picture under Bio is my CD :)  

The difference between a brave man and a coward....is facing your fear instead of running away

Selcar Galanodel
New Santharian

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2005, 12:30:22 AM »

I'd like to join part B if that's alright. My character is an elven wind mage.

Edited by: Selcar Galanodel  at: 8/27/05 16:53
Tomás Valentín
Lord Valentín
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2005, 03:46:22 AM »

@Dray: Could you post that as a repost of your CD in the CD forum? Then your CD would be put back in the archives, and I would not have to strain my poor eyes reading all that text.

@Selcar: I would like a link to your CD. You might be rejected, since Party B already has an elven wind mage. My decision would be based upon your char's personality.

*wonders if anyone reads the first post of a thread*

Ishmaelion
Ishmaelion the Philosopher
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2005, 03:52:22 AM »

Hi,
I would like to join as a guest-char in some point of this tale, in party B, my char description is below:

Ishmaelion

Tomás Valentín
Lord Valentín
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2005, 06:55:22 AM »

@Ishmaelion: You are now on the waiting list of Guest Characters. You will join Party B as soon as an oppurtunity arises.;)  

Nystacea Korlsdaughter
Hedonist
Approved Character

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2005, 06:58:22 AM »

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

There is one space only left in each party for main characters. We will wait a couple of days before we choose who will fill those, as we seem to be getting applications thick and fast. Successful applicants will start at our respective soirees. Those unsuccessful will be waitlisted for guest character positions once we have consolidated the main parties, and all those chars know one-another. If you have already applied, thankyou! If not, this is your last chance!

Nasty Lady

Selcar Galanodel
New Santharian

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2005, 06:51:22 AM »

Ah, here is my CD link. I was not aware that there was already an elven wind mage, if it's unnecessary for my char. to be in the story, I will gladly withdraw my application. ;)  

On second thought... would it be ok if I were a guest character instead for group B? Thanks.

Selcar Galanodel

Edited by: Selcar Galanodel  at: 8/28/05 4:56
Ishmaelion
Ishmaelion the Philosopher
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2005, 07:18:22 PM »

@Tomas: Thanks:thumbup  

Ishmaelion

Dray Ducroix
New Santharian

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2005, 06:36:22 PM »

repost

There you go sorry about that.

Edit: It was stretching out the page. (Tomas)

Edited by: Tomas Valentin at: 8/29/05 14:27
Tomás Valentín
Lord Valentín
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2005, 11:36:22 PM »

@Dray: The problem is that I don't see a personality in that. The personality is crucial to determine how he would interact with the other chars.

@Selcar: You have a great char, but Party B does not need another elven wind mage (not even as a guest character). The story currently has two elven wind mages (one is a NPC, the other is Gararion) and a third wind mage would just be too many.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye. I have an announcement to make as well. I am getting a lot of applicants for Party B, but what I would really like is a female char. The party currently has only males, so a female char would be greatly appreciated. Male chars will still be considered, but I would prefer a female char as the last member of Party B.

Dray Ducroix
New Santharian

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2005, 12:36:22 AM »

Well I am not going to get into detail about his personality...it seems you have all the members you want for the party he would have fit into anyways.

Also as far as fitting in and reacting to other characters you can't really gauge that before the role play experiance actually happens because how characters interact once the story begins determines how well they fit together and will like one another. Not so much their "personality" before role playing with people.

He's there for the greater purpose of good he is easygoing, but stern, not a big talker, but he will talk. I don't know what your looking for as far as personality, but I have been involved in 2 long running stories here one of which ran to completion already another which has hit a lag point due to a no show by both moderators. I was just hoping for another story that would be active. So I guess I shall bid you all Adieu and good luck with your story then.

Edited by: Dray Ducroix at: 8/29/05 16:38
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]

[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]