Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Joining Requests (old thread)  (Read 30317 times)
Erián'melór
The Shadow of Death
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2005, 03:12:22 AM »

@Dray: What you say is true, but it still helps to have a proper CD. I am sorry if you lost your CD to the hack, but I can not accept a char without having a detailed CD to look at. A CD tells me a lot about the char, and quite a bit about the person that plays him or her. If you ever complete your CD, then you are welcome to apply to Twilight as a guest character.

The sun falls from the evening sky,
this life I cannot abide.
The eternal night draws nigh,
I seek the loving embrace of my lost bride.

Emalaya
Peacemaker
Approved Character

Elf, Quaelhoirhim

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2005, 02:52:22 AM »

We have talked already my dear but I felt it is only fair for me to post here to request permission to join just like everyone else. ;)  

Emalaya

Emalaya's History

There are the two links to the necessary information regarding Emalaya.  

"True peace of mind comes only when my heart and actions are aligned..." - Robert Newcomb

Edited by: Emalaya at: 8/29/05 18:55
Erián'melór
The Shadow of Death
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2005, 04:06:22 AM »

@Emalaya/Kalina: As you said, we have talked and I think Emalaya would be a great addition to Party B.

So, the final spot on Party B has been filled. Players may still apply to be guest characters for Party B and they may become main characters, but Emalaya will be the last char accepted as a main char for the party from the beginning.

The sun falls from the evening sky,
this life I cannot abide.
The eternal night draws nigh,
I seek the loving embrace of my lost bride.

Rheine
New Santharian

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2005, 04:26:22 AM »

Quote:
@Dray: What you say is true, but it still helps to have a proper CD. I am sorry if you lost your CD to the hack, but I can not accept a char without having a detailed CD to look at. A CD tells me a lot about the char, and quite a bit about the person that plays him or her. If you ever complete your CD, then you are welcome to apply to Twilight as a guest character.

Erian, that *is* a proper CD. Dray's been here for a very, very long time. When he created his character, that's how detailed CDs had to be, and that's how detailed everyone made their CDs. (my original characters had CDs that long as well)

It's not undetailed, and it wasn't lost in the hack and hten rewritten shortly, that's just a damn old style CD. :)  Dray's reliable, he's a good character. But you already got Emalaya, so.. *shrugs*

-----
"She wants to go home, but nobody's home
It's where she lies, broken inside,
With no place to go, no place to go
To dry her eyes, broken inside."
-Nobody's Home, Avril Lavigne

Coren FrozenZephyr
New Santharian

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2005, 05:27:22 AM »

Emalaya! :jawdrop  A familiar face at last! :lol

PS: I think you knew me as Aílín on the rp board.  

Hieronimus Kupfdrubus
Cleric of Grothar
New Santharian

Human, Stratania

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2005, 06:19:22 AM »

Hieronimus Kupfdrubus approaches the handsome young man in a    silk silver coat who seems to think that he is  able to escape the attention of several young women by just hiding behind a piece of cloth.

Hieronimus giggles. This young smoothy has still a lot to learn. He puts out his cloth and blows his nose with  considerable noise. Well, he has to talk to this ‚lord‘, if he wants to join the party at one point. The ‚benign‘ of course, though he can surely not always be counted to this kind of people. But he isn‘t atrocious either, though it might be more fun to tease this white-haired woman.

So finally, he takes his staff and pushes the young man slightly in his back.

„Hey, young Lord, for a word!“ he calls at him. “ I might consider to join your party at a later time, away from this ball and court, where I surely will not show up! Though my the abilities I had once have vanished, you might need the advise of an old man who has seen a lot. So if you are not too genteel to talk to a common person, tell me, if I should join your group.“

Leaning on his staff, he looks at the bulging muscles, the fair hair and hazel eyes. Maybe, Hiero thinks,  he isn‘t as bad as he looks, the journey will surely make a man out of him, and maybe he will even wear decent travelling clothes, once he is on the road for some time.

H.Kupfdrubus

Tomás Valentín
Lord Valentín
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2005, 06:36:22 AM »

That has to be the oddest request to join I have ever seen, but I could use your char later in the story. You're officially on the official waiting list.;)  

Norkin
New Santharian

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2005, 08:14:22 PM »

My character is a Blacksmith and I am interested in joining the good party. Heres a link to my CD

Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2005, 05:00:22 AM »

I'd also like to join (as a main-character). Because this is exactly my kind of story,... But since i am going very soon and i am only able to post weekends at the moment (since i am at work somewhere without computer) i will wait a while longer. Those who have been around, know that i am reliable :)  i'l be catching up with the story a.s.p.

See you soon, greets the master-assassin Darién.

Warrior Kaelan
Footman
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2005, 07:34:22 AM »

Would love to join group B, but I've lost my character description, rather irrecoverably in the recent ezBoard hacks.

Why do you ask?

Nystacea Korlsdaughter
Hedonist
Approved Character

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2005, 07:54:22 AM »

Sorry, Darien, but the good party is full right now. *Runs off giggling to herself*
Heheh, but seriously. I'd love to see you in Twilight, Darien, just apply when you get back and we'll see if there is still room.

Norkin, Kaelan: I can't answer you myself, as Erian (Tomas) accepts players for party B, so you'll have to wait for him to decide.

Nasty Lady

Tomás Valentín
Lord Valentín
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2005, 07:44:22 AM »

@Norkin: I've read your posts in Voldar, and your writing style does not suit the needs of this story. You've done a good job with your CD, but I have to keep the story as a whole in mind.

@Kaelan: I can't accept a player that does not have a CD. I'm sorry that you lost it in the hack, but I do not want to be surprised by the actions or words of a char. You may request to join in the future if you ever decide to rewrite your CD.

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Mini-mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2005, 04:25:22 PM »

Well, I think Darien is more fit for group A ;)  

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Nystacea Korlsdaughter
Hedonist
Approved Character

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2005, 09:03:22 PM »

Lol Talia, sorry if it was not clear, but I was being facetious about Darien. He's about as "good" a character as the Ghost! :p  

Nasty Lady

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Mini-mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2005, 11:44:22 PM »

I know, he likes to kill little girls ;)  

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]

[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]