Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Restart OOC:  (Read 28820 times)
Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2006, 04:13:23 AM »

I'd like to continue with Darién, if needs to be abondon the current group and team-up with another group of bad-guys. (when necassery that is) When Darién is in a story i will not stop playing him until he has actually left the story. If needs to be i can also become mod, to rp the missing players out of range so that we can introduce new ones. Hm anyways tell me wat to do, cuz i am back.

Death:
A punishment to some, to some a gift, and to many a favor.  
    --Seneca

Vesk Lyricahl
Woeful Rover
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2006, 03:02:23 PM »

Well.... all you can do is wait. Talia is on vacation, and party A will not be revived until her return. Also, there is no other party of baddies, and its not feasible for Darien to join B. So yeah... twiddle your thumbs for a couple of months.:devilish  

Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2006, 11:56:23 PM »

Another 4 months of waiting. *sigh*

Drasil Razorfang CD

Elendilwyn
New Santharian

« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2006, 05:47:23 PM »

Luca: We have to puppet Tasuli if not we'll just be waiting around or would you like to just let it sit for a while (I'm fine either way) or else we'll just head for the nearest village.

Edit: Also, I have taken the liberty to close some of the redundant threads because there are two absences, OOCs - I nearly posted wrongly a few times.  

The artist usually sets out — or used to — to point a moral and adorn a tale. The tale, however, points the other way, as a rule. Two blankly opposing morals, the artist’s and the tale’s. Never trust the artist. Trust the tale.
- DH Lawrence

Edited by: Elendilwyn at: 9/2/06 9:49
Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2006, 01:40:23 AM »

Any idea when we will start up 2A.  We have three party members now(all of those who were in the bar at the time except for Kain)

Drasil Razorfang CD

Elendilwyn
New Santharian

« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2006, 02:38:23 AM »

Well Drasil, I guess we really have to wait till Talia comes back. She is the one who knows where the story will go and how to execute it. Should not be too long now since we are already into Sept.  

The artist usually sets out — or used to — to point a moral and adorn a tale. The tale, however, points the other way, as a rule. Two blankly opposing morals, the artist’s and the tale’s. Never trust the artist. Trust the tale.
- DH Lawrence

Luca the Thief
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2006, 09:00:23 AM »

I'm fine with puppeting Tasuli, Elen, but we shouldn't go any further until the other boys post. If we puppet them too it'll just be us playing (granted, it has seemed like that lately) and that will get dry.

Elendilwyn
New Santharian

« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2006, 07:10:23 PM »

I know what you mean.... it feels like that to me too but I remembered you said something about not wanting to let it drag or slowing down the momentum. Alright then, let's just wait for them. Things should sort itself soon.  

- DH Lawrence

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Mini-mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2006, 10:59:23 PM »

:wave

Just wanted to say hello! I'm back from Japan but there are still some absences from my comp coming and then I have to get my household running again first (and my little daughter has her birthday as well). So don't expect me back in September, but as soon  as the free (lol) days at the beginning of October have past, I'm fully back!
(There is here in Germany the national holiday of reunifiacation on the third of October, meaning several free days in a row before that date, but afterwards all is back to normal)

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don
***The Santharian Dream*** ***Astropic of the day*

Luca the Thief
« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2006, 03:15:23 PM »

Whee!

Yarg Anklebiter
Happy Little Pyro
Approved Character

Hobbit, Dogodan

« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2006, 04:24:23 AM »

sorry about the absence of late....i've had an extemely hard time of stuff lately, and was without internet access for a few weeks.

I'll try to be posting much more often lately, but my obligations at the dev board and CD forum will be coming first in santharian terms.

Whenever I see a Fire, I try to put it out. 'Cept unlike the usual methods, I use OIL!!

- Yarg

Elendilwyn
New Santharian

« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2006, 01:05:23 PM »

Heya Talia... it has been a while and thank you so much for the lovely postcard. I absolutely loved it. Anyway I have been glad for the slight break that Twilight took as well because I have been so busy and occupied with work and all the woes that comes with settling into a new environment.  

- DH Lawrence

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Mini-mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #117 on: October 06, 2006, 05:20:23 AM »

OK, I'm nearly back! Not for full, for my new guest daughter (who came surprisingly early) needs some attention, but I will start soon to send some mails around and collect old players. Let's see, who is still interested in continuing this nice story - either now or later.  

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don
***The Santharian Dream*** ***Astropic of the day*

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2006, 01:48:23 PM »

ME!!! oo me!

~>Enemies shall die, attackers shall have no mercy. Enemies shall live, and be slaves for eternity.<~
Xun Darkwoe

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
Luca the Thief
« Reply #119 on: October 09, 2006, 04:23:23 PM »

Aye, here.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]

[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]