Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Restart OOC:  (Read 28822 times)
Vesk Lyricahl
Woeful Rover
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2006, 04:21:23 AM »

To call women wise would be too great a generalization as there are surely wise members of the fairer gender as well as those not so wise, and of course the same could be said of the male gender. However, to call Grun wise would only be a simple truth, and you're right in that her counsel is often sought after by me and greatly appreciated. I admit that I am somewhat of a hothead at times, allowing my passions to overwhelm my judgment. I am not as I once was, taking offense where none was given and exploding, though some would probably disagree with me as to how much I've matured. Not all credit goes to Grun for my reasonably calm manner, as I waited a day before posting about the resurrection of Twilight, allowing myself time to calm down and collect my thoughts. If I had posted when I first learned of the reopening, then not even Grun's sagacious advice could have calmed me.:devilish

The truth of the matter is that this works out well for me and is what I should have done, stepped down as mod and asked for anyone willing and experienced enough to mod it in my stead. Of course, hindsight is 20/20.

And Talia, of course you've been a good influence upon me.;)  

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2006, 10:53:23 AM »

also, if i get accepted, why would I be in the bad party? actually, my chracter is supposed to be a nice good guy, even though he is suuposedly a bloodthirsty dark Eophyrhim elf. I would much rather prefer being in party B

~> Enemies shall die, attackers shall have no mercy. Enemies shall live, and be slaves for eternity.<~
EzCode Parsing Error: color=blue]X
<~~>
Character help

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Mini-mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2006, 08:27:23 PM »

If I can accept you, Xun, and that is still a big IF, I will need you in the bad party (won't tell now why) . But I have to see, who of the old players will return and how all will evolve. No promise yet, Xun.  

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Elendilwyn
New Santharian

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2006, 01:31:23 AM »

Talia, I will definitely stay. I would be sorry to see Twilight die and I believe alot can be pushed too. I have no experience with modding but for the next one month, I do have a bit more time than most so I would be willing to play any NPCs to tide any transition you have in mind so that the story can be more cohesive. If you want to try me on minor modding, that is fine by me too.  

The artist usually sets out — or used to — to point a moral and adorn a tale. The tale, however, points the other way, as a rule. Two blankly opposing morals, the artist’s and the tale’s. Never trust the artist. Trust the tale.
- DH Lawrence

Lady of the South
Mini-mod

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2006, 04:05:23 AM »

Thanks Elen! I might come back to you, but before I can distribute any tasks I have to dig through a lot of stuff.

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Warrior Kaelan
Footman
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2006, 12:43:23 PM »

At this point, I shall merely state that if it is reorganized, against my better will, I shall remain aloof, and end this commentary immediately lest I state something outright inflammatory.

Why do you ask?

Warrior Kaelan
Footman
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2006, 02:20:23 PM »

Against my better will, I said; in indication of, as interesting as the basis of the story sounded...

Why do you ask?

Tythle Fi thea
New Santharian

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2006, 11:26:23 AM »

Talia emailed me and so I am responding accordingly....wow that sounds....wierd anyway I would stay if needed.

Black Marduk
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2006, 11:26:23 PM »

Hi, I'm a noob. Cause I don't know how this game works, when I can play or score points, I've read the FAQ very good. But it won't help, can someone just give me a little sign to tell me where I can begin with the playing of this game, I would appreciate it if you did.  

Naya More'ek
Wolf Friend
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2006, 11:53:23 PM »

You should begin by creating a character as explained *here*

When you have created your character, post it in the Character Description forum. People there will help you on.

Clicking the underlined should open the right pages.

Luca the Thief
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2006, 07:40:23 AM »

I don't need to read your aguement, and nor does anybody else. If you two feel the need to continue the discussion, then do so by your own means, but I come to this thread for updates and information, not to see two people I regard as friends bickering over something I scantly care about.

Please and thank you.

Ishmaelion
Ishmaelion the Philosopher
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2006, 05:29:23 AM »

Aside from everything else, I, the honorable philosopher... err... Ishmaelion, would like to be there when this great story gets rebirthed!

My link is in the name;)  

Ishmaelion

Vince Dark
New Santharian

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2006, 11:01:23 AM »

I'd like to stay, but I cant guarantee that I’ll have a secure Internet access for the rest of the summer.  I'm on vacation for close to 2 weeks starting tomorrow, my family is moving, and we just sold our house, so mid July I’ll be driving stuff half way across the country.  Then in august I’ll be driving back to go to college...once I move I may not have internet until mid august.  Once again, I’d like to stay, but if this is too much of an inconvenience, you can either write me out, or tell me and I can write myself out.  

"How do you dream? I mean, what can you dream of; if from under your forest ceiling you have never seen the stars?"

Lady of the South
Mini-mod

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2006, 12:49:23 AM »

Finally! Vince, you are on the way anyway alone to track down the supposed kidnappers of Mimi, so it is not a problem to integrate you later on, not do we have to write you out. You just have to find your way back to Ishmaelion and Thythle by asking around as soon as you are back. That will be no problem.

Lady of the South
Mini-mod

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2006, 07:15:23 AM »

Please scroll down for more info concerning the reopening!

New players use the new joining thread!

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 6/27/06 20:19
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]

[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]