Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC: After the disaster  (Read 28708 times)
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2005, 01:18:22 AM »

Will have a look at it! thanks Terra!

edit:

I made a new list of what chars we have or expect:

Talia - female, human, adventurer with fighting skills
Terra - female, human, warrior
Teri -  female, elf/human, adventurer with fighting skills

Eden -  female, dwarf, priest
Khierra-char ??

Ta‘las - male, human, fighter
Capher - male, dragon, shapeshifter
Kenrill, male, hobbit, wanderer

Gararion-char?? male, dwarf, ???

With Dasson away, another elf would not be bad, so I would vote to take in  Faulse. However, he should not be played as a human... not that I know, how elves act, but most elven chars seem not to have many elven traits to me..

I don't think, that he can replace Koldar - the noble knight, I still would go for Morcanaan. I know him as a quite good roleplayer. What do you think?

We need desperately dwarves! Will gar do is char, or have we only Eden? A brownie guest char would be nice! could we ask in the gen forum for one?

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 7/19/05 19:40
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2005, 05:55:22 AM »

I will see if I can contact Gar. As of late that seems difficualt, I used to have rather regular means of contacting him, but those seem to have faded.

Talia, do you think you could talk to Khiera and Abigail? You seem to have a much better idea about where and when you want characters to come into play. It just seems a lot easier for you to talk to them and set them up than me being the middle man. If we still need a replacement for Koldar we could definatly go with Morcanaan if you like. If its not possible for you to talke to them, let me know and I can try, but I would still need your ideas on In's for the characters.

As for a brownie guest I can open up the auditions specifically for that. Just let me know what you would like and I will do what I can.

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2005, 04:43:22 PM »

I contacted Abigail already through ezboard mail and will talk to Khiera. Maybe we should wait with this brownie guest char till we can say, he can join in, say three weeks or so. If somebody has to wait too long he might loose interest.

If Abigail joins with Faulse - this could happen soon, for he could visit the Quallian, maybe he doesn't like the elves here and is glad to leave with us, or he is send to accompany us by the elder...

I would like rping with Morcanaan, but do we really need him? With Ta'las around?  It sounds weird, but I'm a bit afraid of having too many chars  in the future... He is similar to Ta'las, and human as well, though from Nybelmar.

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2005, 12:05:22 AM »

Anyone know where Ta'las went?  If he does not post then the story cannot continue.

After reading your list of characters Talia, we have a lop-sided mix of women to men.  But, I suppose in the long run, that does not matter much.  And I do agree we do need some dwarven characters, especially after we are all together, and head for the Prominent Mountains or is it some other mountain range?  Anyway, we need at least one, maybe two more dwarven characters to help us through the mountains, the mazes, the traps, the enemies sent our way, as we search for the fabled "Kurik's Anvil"

I thought Gar had a dwarven character.  Or maybe I was wrong?

Capher.

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2005, 12:59:22 AM »

Gar has not had a lot of free time due to work as of late, but is hoping to have his dwarf posted this weekend. Luca, has a dwarf, Eden that is also planned to join in as well.

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2005, 03:31:22 AM »

lop-sided, Capher? If all are joining as planned (with Khiera and Morc), we have equal numbers concerning the genders (I count you as male :p )

Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si

« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2005, 06:12:22 AM »

Capher,

I am still here, but I am unsure what I can add until we finally reach the clearing.  I will post again, but it will be short.

Ta'las

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2005, 12:40:22 AM »

:)  Talia, I hope so!!

Ok, Ta'las I suppose we should probably bed down and give Terra and Terri a chance to be in the meadow approximately at the same time.

Terra and Terri.  We should be in the meadow, clearing, by next post.  Are you going to be able to cooridinate our meetings?

Capher.

Morcaanan
Outcast Avenger
Approved Character

Human, Korweynite

« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2005, 12:41:22 AM »

I have received a most gracious invitation from Lady Talia to join this rather intriguing story.

I am however, at a loss as to where to begin...?

Your Neighborhood friendly DragonMaster

Your Neighborhood Friendly Dragonmaster
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2005, 12:50:22 AM »

Good question Morcaanan.  I wish I could tell you.  Maybe you should wait until Talia gives you some input as to where you should come in.  However I do know, that the character you are to use, whatever one, Talia asked you to use, that characters CD should be put in the CD thread.

Do you remember what character you are to use?  Was it a dwarven character?

Capher.

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2005, 04:05:22 AM »

Hey Morcanaan!

No, he is the best (human) knight to replace Koldar I can think of. If I remember the old CD right, and I think, I do, for what is left is the impression, not the details.

I will update the history soon. We are now in the Quallian, I am resting unconscious somewhere, Terra and Teri are about to meet Ta'las and Capher outside at the place, where the demon appeared in the fire and where my flute still lies around somewhere. I assume.
(You know, we have some magical artifacts which were produced before the rules and regulations set in ;)   )
Just look at the first thread, our plans are posted there.

So either you wait another two weeks(?) for joining and meet us outside the quallian - or you find a good reason, why the council invited you... then you may meet us all earlier.

Oh guys, get on! I'm tired of being unconscious and the Quallian elves don't appeal me much in the moment to post with them! I want to meet old friends!

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 7/21/05 20:08
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2005, 05:26:22 AM »

Well, I am not the one holding things up ATM. I am just trying to keep us in sync with Capher and Talas so hopefully neither of auare waiting long for the other to make a key post. ;)

I to would like to get on with this, though I am kinda assuming we are a day behind as you stated its likely a days ride. I am going to have it so we leave camp at first light on the day that Capher and Talas are on now, and have Terra push the group hard and meet up with them as per Caphers plan. Being some time in the afternoon for them, I assume they should be arriving some time in the evening, and we will arrive shortly after.

We will see how things work out from there, but to all concurned we should likely try to make haste in all things, as we do want to get everyone together, and not hold up new character joins too long.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2005, 12:24:22 AM »

Ok, agreed. This post will find us taking lunch.  Terra and Terri that should give you the chance to wake up and push your horses along.

The next post I make we should be at the clearing where the fire demon showed and I am drawn to Talia's flute.  That is when, you, Terra and Terri should post in that thread.

After some discussion, we decide to go back to Talia and then we should probably start a new chapter?  Or we use the Quallian thread?

I vote for a new chapter myself.  But I defer to majority rule.

Capher.

Edited by: Capher at: 7/22/05 17:01
Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2005, 02:19:22 AM »

Well, starting a new chapter makes only sense, if we stay for longer in the Quallian, if you manage to wake me up fast..

Ok, let's start a new chapter called "Back in the Quallian!" or "Talia's recovery". I want a new chapter however, as soon as we leave the Quallian.

Abigail/Faulse is joining as well. Now we just have to think, how. As an elf he could already be in Aer'Yffherim (was that the name??), maybe even stumble about Talia.

Garrek has currently the sword and the heart, right? What about, if the elves of the Quallian hire Faulse and/or Morcanaan to retrieve the heart (they don't know of the sword, I assume. ) Just an idea.

I'm not sure, how we can get both back. Though Garrek will of course follow the group to get to know, what for properties the heart has...

AND, there is a brownie char under way who could be at least a guest char (see first thread - the brownies have connections to the dwarves!). I will comment soon and propose, that he visit the vale of the brownies, where we could meet him - if he is of use for us at all, just look at his char, his name is Rasperry Greenleave.

Morcaanan
Outcast Avenger
Approved Character

Human, Korweynite

« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2005, 02:37:22 AM »

My own, small interjection into this is that Morcaanan may have had, at one point, an assocciation with these elves, and owes one of them a debt - being a person of balance, he would feel inclined to repay it (maybe said elf could be Faulse? Just pitching ideas).

Your Neighborhood friendly DragonMaster

Your Neighborhood Friendly Dragonmaster
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]