Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC: After the disaster  (Read 28753 times)
Eden Blunter
Clerical Cook
Approved Character

Dwarf

Homepage
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2005, 04:04:22 PM »

Just curious as to when you will be expecting Eden to be joining? I can also throw up my CD right now if you'd like.

Oh, and a hearty hello to you all :biggrin  

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

Half-elf, Quaelhoirhim / Eyelian

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2005, 06:57:22 PM »

I should probably be making a post sometime tomorrow. I'm assuming we're playing from the viewpoint of my having stuck around? Hence the "more elven-looking" woman?

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2005, 12:03:22 AM »

Yeah, Teri is staying...and the scene developes within the temple.  That is good...Then I will allow my post(s) to reflect what is going on, so that Terra and I can meet approximately at the same time in the clearing where the flute is.

Good, Fine, Everybody ready to go?  BTW welcome Eden to Thalambath's Heart.  When you arrive, I do not know...Talia is in better position to answer that question.  Maybe during the High Elven Circle meeting...not the one going on now.

But I do not know, so just stay tuned or write to Talia and find out.  I know that the Santhmoot will be starting soon, in about three weeks, I believe and she will be quite busy, I am assuming before and after.

Capher.

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2005, 07:43:22 AM »

I mean having stuck around vs. following Haj out. ...

I'm sorry, feeling a bit lost. I only get to check up on this about twice a week, and now it's really flying!

-------------------
Silence! You could give your excuses until Injèrá hides her head from all Santharia, but it will never preserve your life.
I have so sworn...

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2005, 08:38:22 AM »

Capher, you are so busy writing, it seems you ave to do now, what you missed in the past, LOL!
And yes, I'm proud as well, to have the last shapeshifting dragon with us ;) . Let's hope, that the rest of the new community is not aware of this too soon, otherwise we get complaints or people wanting to play with us! :lol

To the progress:
I thought, that Teri was with you, Terra, when you wrote this line : "Terra's eyes finally settled on the elf woman that had been where they faught the demon", so addressed her - should I wait for an answer?

If I remember right, Haj was still in the city, about to leave, when Teri stepped into his way, but I thought, this was changed now - what should we do? Edit?

To the Quallian: I don't think, that humans can penetrate far into the forest without getting lost - or noticed. I don't know about Capher and is abilities, but you two, Ta'las and Terra, I think you will not find a path without elven guide. Maybe even Teri not. I always imagine the forest thick, like an premeval forest, with not many visible paths.
Quote:
Due to the Ylfferhim’s extreme care to co-exist with the forest, the Quallian is one of the most untouched tract of woodland in Santharia

So Terra may have to ask for guidance out of the forest.

Capher, I know, that means , that you have to be patient...

We could stress Ylffiri or her friend again with guiding Ta'las to Aer'Ylferian. could any of you write her? Unfortunately I haven't saved  this NPC. Darn ezboard.

Luca, post your CD, but otherwise I fear, you will have to wait still a little time. I would like to meet you in the vale of the Brownies, as a guide to the dwarves.

I'll prepare the interrogation of Terra by Kurrun, then I can post it as sson as Teri has posted.

I'm not sure now - do you want to go with Haj, Teri?

Another question - do we still need other chars?
I still would favour Morcanaan and Slye, for they are good players, even if  we don't need their type of chars.., Sheao didn't show up yet.

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2005, 08:57:22 AM »

No, not really. The reason she was attempting to follow him is because he looked like he knew what he was doing.

Interestingly enough, 'Teri would be hard-pressed to guide you much through these areas, although it would probably be better than going alone. She's lived a bit more of a human-style protected life than most half or three-quarter elves.

-------------------
Silence! You could give your excuses until Injèrá hides her head from all Santharia, but it will never preserve your life.
I have so sworn...

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2005, 08:25:22 AM »

Busy sunday, will post tomorrow.

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2005, 10:15:22 AM »

Well Teri, as a player I know Teri may not be able to guide Terra, but Terra as a character does not know this. To be honest there is much in Terra's mind about what happened back in the clearing that is fuzzy and out of focus, not so much from the demon lords influance but from the effects of her injury returning.

Umm... By the way, Terra should have aproached you and asked for Teri's help to guide her out of the forest before the young elf came for us.

Right now things are a little confusing. :|  

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Edited by: Terra Artemos at: 6/13/05 2:17
Fox
Drifter
CD Mod

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2005, 07:03:22 PM »

Little update on me...

As I said in an OOC post earlier in the week, this week wasn't one where I could really be that active due to last-minute work and such for school. However, now that I have graduated from High School on Friday, that means I should be having a much more post-friendly schedule, and should be able to post a good deal times more per week.

Will be posting tomorrow, after I sleep.

Contact at dasson@santharia.com

"Americans, while occassionally willing to be serfs, have always been obstinate about peasantry." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2005, 04:39:22 AM »

Hey Dasson...Congrats on Graduating from Highschool!!:number1  :thumbup  

Talia-Ok, will be patient.  Maybe Capher will play in the woods as a wolf.  A wolf would never lose his way. LOL

Capher.

Edited by: Capher at: 6/13/05 20:43
Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2005, 06:24:22 AM »

Yes, congrats! Hajarian!
Ta'las, I'm glad to have you with us. As Capher said already, you are writing good! And I like, how you describe the Aj ;)   :D  

I will make a real Shendar out of you, till we have finished this RPG!

Capher, Ta'las, maybe you two can accidentically meet - at the point, where the demon showed the first time. Then you can talk a bit, till Terra comes to meet you.

@ Capher: Of course I do read all what you write - I tried to mirror this in my last Talia post!

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 6/13/05 22:25
Garrek Driel
New Santharian

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2005, 07:51:22 AM »

Having left point A, at roughly what time would I reach the spot of the destruction? And from thence, how much longer before I would reach Aer?

Just a consideration. He's not moving at full speed, in an effort to conserve energy. The answer to the above questions really lies with Talia.

If he meets with Capher&co, then later he will be fairly well incognito, or possibly in a positive way. If he meets with Terra and 'Teri returning to that point, the tension rises dramatically. Your choice.

Of course I have nothing against you personally, but I'm afraid I've told you more than is safe...

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2005, 05:20:22 PM »

Ta'las!!!  >:

Quote:
Why was he was riding a goat?”

:lol

@ Garrek:
Garrek, I always assumed you were following the group within some distance - or was it just melor coming with them?
Well, if not, then he has probably travelled not overnight, but the next morning and reaches the demon-vanishng site half an day after the events, in the afternoon or early evening - and to Aer'Ylferian it should not be more than .. two to three hours riding? Doesn't really matter.

My question is - why should he go back with Terra to the first demon-appearing camp, when Talia is still here. So he won't loose contact to the group - but who knows, what are the ways such a man thinks. But will he realise, why they are leaving the Quallian? How can he bring something to his knowledge? The Yllferhim villages are not this big, I think some few thousand people only. He seems to have people there however, those Melor had contact with. -

How much do the elder of the main city know about his actions though? He can't go totally unnoticed in such a small community.

A way for him to hold contact to the group without frightening Teri would however be Capher or Ta'las. (What does he want more - something to know about the gem - or frightening Teri?? :)  )

But it up to you, what to do!

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2005, 05:34:22 PM »

For the distance I just looked in my old thread:

Chyliks- New Santhala, the direct line are 700 strals, so the Quallian is about 150 (?)  strals in its longest extenstion? But premeval forest, not easy to travel!  

There must however be some forest between all the farmland which is not so dense outside of the Quallian - it doesn't show on the map though!

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2005, 08:46:22 AM »

Sorry for not posteing yesterday. I had half the post written and then closed the window on myself. :|  That being said I did not have the modivation to retype it so I went and made a post for Arisa instead. I will have a post up tonight though.

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]