Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OCC: Reunion  (Read 36932 times)
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2005, 03:33:22 PM »

LOL Still at night? Sorry Morc, Terra will not be helping you even if one of the others manage to forcefully rouse her from her deep sleep. Without allowing her sleep to follow its course she would simply bee to weak to get involved.

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2005, 08:52:22 PM »

Don't forget Talia! Though  I will be quite sad for some time to have lost Koldar - and there is Ta'las, another handsome man as well, don't forget that! I didn't say, you have to fall in love (How could I :lol , love is something unpredictable! ), but surely you will have a special relation to those who have saved you from the certain death!

Well, they should do it soon, otherwise the wolves may succeed in tearing you apart!

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2005, 11:20:22 PM »

Yeah, no one loves an old man, who happens to be a dragon:rolleyes

I will probably save him, unless Teri did.

Capher.

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2005, 05:09:22 AM »

Capher, you know, that Talia loves you! At least, I kissed you already, what no other man can say so far!

Capher, why so impatient! I had hoped, you would give Teri and Ta'las the chance to fight the wolves as well, so that they couldhave  developed a special relation from the beginning! We could have imagined the wolfpack so big, that your intervention would have been necessary as well.

To your wolves - half sentient or not - do you think, they know Avá? I doubt that.

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 8/17/05 21:11
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

Half-elf, Quaelhoirhim / Eyelian

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2005, 06:29:22 AM »

Er, I kinda feel like I'm over-posting with that one, and taking exceptionally huge liberties with Lieofin, where I think I spelled the was'sthing wrong. If he ran for some distance back as a wolf, and got somewhat exhausted, that would be an even longer run and more exhausting for the rest of us, right?

-------------------
Silence! You could give your excuses until Injèrá hides her head from all Santharia, but it will never preserve your life.
I have so sworn...

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2005, 06:07:22 AM »

Oh well, I think, Lieofin would not have slept, if someone is screaming, but that doesn't matter. The situation is a bit unrealistic anyway ;)  

Btw, Capher, I finished the summary of the story till where some posts reappeared in the last part "In the quallian". I think, now all new ones are informed, what has happened. I will go on with the summary later - and write it a bit better. Terra, Teri, is all ok this far? The fight was a bit ..turbulent, I don't know, what happened when..

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 8/17/05 22:09
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2005, 06:39:22 AM »

Not sleeping, exactly. More like meditating. The difference is focus versus lack thereof. Whereas meditation is a deep focus and sleep is a complete relaxation.

The review looks good to me.

-------------------
Silence! You could give your excuses until Injèrá hides her head from all Santharia, but it will never preserve your life.
I have so sworn...

Edited by: Aueniteri at: 8/17/05 22:40

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2005, 09:37:22 AM »

A few point of clarification for the summery.

Terra and Hajarian arrived at/near the clearing while Talia was burned. Seeing Furchego use his power to burn Talia promted Terra and Hajarian to try and attack Furchego. Terra and possibly Hajarian where knocked from their horses in there initial attempt of attacking, and Terra began sucoming to her old wounds and decided it was better to safeguard Talia and the Heart instead of attacking directly.

Melor got into a tangle with Coore (Not Coór), and not Terra, at this time Terra was busy chacing the young elf into the forest trying to recover the Heart. Terra did catch the young elf after he passed off the Heart while he was watching the fight, and brought him before Hajarian just before Furchego transformed and Leiofin came driving off the demon.

I thought I would offer these up.

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2005, 11:36:22 PM »

Oh boy did I mess things up?  I can always edit my post if you wish to have Ta'las and Teri have a play in it?

whatever you tell me to do I will do it.  I will not post until the decision is made.

Capher.

Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2005, 10:52:22 AM »

No need to worry, Capher,

We snoozed and we lost.  I thought your post was great!  I say let's keep it going.  :thumbup  

Ta'las

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2005, 12:06:22 AM »

Ok, then we continue.

Capher.

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2005, 07:14:22 AM »

Morcaanan, read this:

I'm putting all of what happens here before 'Teri has ever been to the Thirsty Herald. Just so you know what past meetings these two have had you might could go off of. Namely, none.

Oh, and Capher or Morcaanan, or both, puppet 'Teri a little right here, moving to help as soon as Morcaanan starts to stand up.

-------------------
I have so sworn...

Morcaanan
Outcast Avenger
Approved Character

Human, Korweynite

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2005, 07:48:22 AM »

I was going to say the same to you, glad we agree.

Your Neighborhood Friendly Dragonmaster
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2005, 05:29:22 PM »

Terra will not be joining in on the meet and greet till morning. I was thinking though that she does not wake when everyone is ready to go and Capher has to gently but forcefuly rouse her from her sleep. Teri or Leiofin could likely safely wake her as well, but if Ta'las or Morc tried they would likely end up injured, and I would especially hate to see Morc hurt more than he is.

Morcaanan
Outcast Avenger
Approved Character

Human, Korweynite

« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2005, 06:56:22 AM »

*cocks an eyebrow* Are you implying I couldn't take you in a fight?;)

*frowns* Seems the action is centered on me for the moment...better reply to Ta'las I guess.

Your Neighborhood Friendly Dragonmaster
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]