Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC:The High Elven Circle  (Read 27864 times)
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« on: October 28, 2005, 05:12:22 AM »

I posted our way to the Elven circle, so that you can post already, please add now just your thoughts or start a small conversation with each other like I did with Capher. I'm writing on as much as I'm able to and will take what I have with me to Vienna, so that I can post it there as well (If you don't know yet, I'm visiting with my daughter Johanna Art for a few days, Sat-Wed).

Just to bring back to our memories: Terra and Teri are already interrogated by some elves, not so Capher , Talia and Ta'las. The Leias however will want to hear from everybody again, what they know. So prepare yourself ;)  (you may copy/paste)

Garrek - I doubt that you will be able to listen what happens there - they have means to protect themselves from guys like you! Just in case you got that idea! ;)

We can post parallel in the old thread as well!

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Garrek Driel
New Santharian

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 03:47:22 PM »

Oh, I was well aware of that, and had accounted for them not letting Garrek close enough to hear; had a way around it, too.

A scribe. A simple elf, hired for what he sees as the unoffensive purpose of capturing not the entire session, but primarily introductions, and that too from primarily certain people.

There would, of course, be problems with this as well...

Of course I have nothing against you personally, but I'm afraid I've told you more than is safe...

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 01:41:22 AM »

I am working yet again, at a better job, however this also means I don't have the excessive free time I had for a while. My posting may be slower, but I will certainly try and keep up. It should not be hard.

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 06:59:22 AM »

Good to hear, that you have a better job, Terra!

I'm back from Vienna, where we had a great time, but suddenly so tired..... will post tomorrow morning.

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 11:38:22 PM »

Hey Terra congrats on the new job.  I am just going to post that I see the darkness and then I just repair the masks without really describing them, except in the briefest of terms.

Talia, hope you had a nice visit.

Capher.

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 02:05:22 AM »

Of course I had - I stayed with Art ! ;)

(...and had the time to just deal with ine daughter)

Now going to get these things here done!

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 05:41:22 AM »

I focussed on Capher, sorry for all others, but you can always post your thoughts!

Teri, are you here as well?

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

Half-elf, Quaelhoirhim / Eyelian

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 05:21:22 PM »

Yes - sorry, I'm here, I just kindof got lost. I was going to post several times, but I always end up too tired or something. I just need to quit making excuses.

EDIT: Well, I posted it. I hope it's any good. I wrote out half of it in my sleep.

-------------------
Silence! You could give your excuses until Injèrá hides her head from all Santharia, but it will never preserve your life.
I have so sworn...

Edited by: Aueniteri at: 11/5/05 9:41

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 05:53:22 AM »

I'm sorry, but I can't do a decent post without my own computer , so till tomorow night!

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 06:49:22 AM »

ok, posted!

A new problem arose, which I had not foreseen. Capher knows, that the  anvil is in the Prominent mountains, so there is no need anymore to ask the dwarves of the Rimmerings Ring (or whereever the nearest are), where it could be. Has anyone an idea, how we could get there - maybe seeking out a guide? Does anyone know, if Gar is doing or has done his dwarven char?

Should we still head for the vale of the Brownies with no brownie char?
Or should we head directly to the next port - with Eden/Luca as a guide provided by the elfes?

Will ask him.

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 11/6/05 22:49
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2005, 04:01:22 AM »

Hey guys, do you hinth yi can puttpe me.  I still need sers saa my otdoet toldm e i hve peoblen with comgingti abvilites and fi.gne fu,tion.

soury bye,

Capher.

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2005, 08:45:22 AM »

Sure, no problem!

Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2005, 09:48:22 AM »

Quote:
Should we still head for the vale of the Brownies with no brownie char?
Or should we head directly to the next port - with Eden/Luca as a guide provided by the elfes?

Talia,

I'm not sure.  I think the best way to answer is to know how quickly you need healing.  If the elves feel you are in peril if we don't go straight to the Vale of the Brownies, then I suggest we go there.  Given the nature and power of the demon Talia confronted, I would guess that it is crucial to see the brownies sooner rather than later.

I think we can still have Eden or Gar's dwarven character (I don't know if he has even started working on this character, so Eden might be a more appropriate choice right now) join at this point, if whomever joins is in Aer'ylferian.

Ta'las

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2005, 12:01:22 PM »

Well Capher, I do hope that this is mearly a flare-up and not perminent. Take your time and get as well as you can, even if you can't get well enough to keep post, though we would all miss you.

As for the plot direction, I think Ta'las's direction of thinking is the most valid. I would think that Terra could help some given her experiances, but such an aid would not deal with the damage to Talia's mind, it would just help her work around it.

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2005, 10:52:22 PM »

Hm, ok, then let us go to the vale of the brownies. it would be of course great, if we had a brownie guest char. I will ask Luca if she could send her milken brownie to a visit into the vale.

I will post an answer for Capher, or does anybody else wants to do it?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]