Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC:The High Elven Circle  (Read 27863 times)
Kenriil
Mini-Hero
Approved Character

Hobbit

« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2006, 02:08:23 PM »

Check for.... an even number of digits in the coloring code. Hexadecimal requires an even number of digits. Check for... another font edit, such as an italicization improperly nested... Yeah, it bugs me. Nesting is really picky here. [open italics] [open font edit] "Your text here" [close font edit] [close italics]

EDIT: There, that's the proper way. Somehow, it wasn't showing before. Of course, I know why. I didn't say "open" and "close" when I referred to "font". So... yeah.  

----------------
...only guess that you're still listening. But let me tell you a little about myself...

Edited by: Kenriil at: 2/12/06 11:27
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2006, 06:39:23 PM »

Thanks Kenriil, I have been just too tired yesterday - mostly two missing slashes were responsible for it.

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 2/12/06 12:38
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

Half-elf, Quaelhoirhim / Eyelian

« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2006, 08:29:23 PM »

Now we need to do that to Garrek. Oh, joy of joys...

-------------------
Silence! You could give your excuses until Injèrá hides her head from all Santharia, but it will never preserve your life.
I have so sworn...

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2006, 04:45:23 AM »

All questions posted?

Can I close the circle?

Wrote a mail to Morcanaan to inquire what's the matter with him.

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 2/14/06 20:53
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2006, 01:53:23 AM »

All my questions have been asked.  As far as I am concerned you can close the circle.  I am itching to move on.  Which by the way, is where exactly?  Milkengrad? or to help Talia get her lifeforce back?  I thought it was implied that to get Talia's lifeforce back was the first priority, or was I wrong?

Capher.

Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si

« Reply #125 on: February 16, 2006, 03:26:23 AM »

I am ready to move on as well, Talia.  I think I've put Ta'las foot in his mouth enough times with my questions.

I think you're right about needing to see to Talia's life force first.

Ta'las

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #126 on: February 16, 2006, 08:22:23 AM »

Yes, for it is near - and the dwarves would be the next, just because they are on the way. However, if you read all the stuff above - we need to find the sword of fury first before we can go on to Milkengrad and sail norht - AND as long as Capher hasn't regained his strenght, we all live quite dangerous....
So Ta'las idea about looking out for information is surely not a bad one..

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #127 on: February 16, 2006, 08:31:23 AM »

Please have a look at this CD. I don't know, if he is someone who will vanish after some time or not. I know him a little bit though.Could be fun and he would be the man of the west, if Morcanaan shouldn't come back.

Kenriil
Mini-Hero
Approved Character

Hobbit

« Reply #128 on: February 16, 2006, 09:06:23 PM »

Well, that was all in '04. Is he still around now? '04 is about when I started; well, late '04. I know, because late '05 I had to renew my ezSupporter thingy. Hate it when they make me do that, although I guess it isn't really a huge expense. Just a buck a month, about, which is less than I pay for like food and stuff. Food and stuff can get expensive. Even if you're paying only five bucks a meal or something, and holding yourself to a meal or two a day, that's still ten bucks a day, and that's a lot more than a buck a month. Still, it depends on what you eat. I guess there's some foodstuffs you could get, and prepare, and thus have food for quite some time, like a bag of wheat. You could make bread. Bread is good. My mother makes bread, nice, big, thick loaves with a good, crisp crust. It's best when it's straight out of the oven, still hot. Then you can just load a slice up with butter, and eat it that way. That's soooo good. Better than toasted marshmallows, although I guess I really don't like toasted marshmallows anymore. They're just too much sugar, and I don't seem to be able to take that much sugar anymore. I guess my sugar tolerance is down, or something. Coincidentally, my stupidity tolerance is higher than most of the people I know. I wonder if that means anything. I guess...

----------------
...only guess that you're still listening. But let me tell you a little about myself...

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #129 on: February 16, 2006, 10:04:23 PM »

Of course, Ken, you kow him as well!

He revamped his Zug-char resently and I remembered then, that he had this Zdoth-character as well. Currently he plays Vince (with elk and sheep!) in Twilight Party C (how informed admins are, I tell you ;) :lol  )

And he mailed me he has found his login again, but let us wait for Morcanaan some more time, I pitty for Teri..  

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2006, 02:23:23 AM »

I pity Teri to. But how long should we wait for Morcaanan?

He seems like an interesting character.  If Morcaanan does not show up in a certain time I am willing to give him a chance.

@kenril, I laughed till tears rolled down my eyes. I can guess that most of your food must contain sugar!!  Because you sure can go on and on and on, like the energizer bunny.  I cannot wait to RP with you.:rollin

@Ta'las, no you have much more mouth with which to put your foot in, as do I.:p  

Capher.

Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si

« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2006, 11:09:23 AM »

I like the Zdoth character.  Interesting personality.

Ta'las

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2006, 02:50:23 AM »

I'll open the new chapters already, but you can still post in the old one..

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2006, 10:13:23 PM »

We need to write out Morcanaan. I don't know how, for I want it to be done in a way, that he could rejoin at a later time (though he has to be nice or/and  a good reason why he left without notice).

Teri, could you do this? Maybe he just doesn't come with us out of any reason... he goes to search the heart on his own, without success though, misdirected or something like that.

You do wonderful long posts, Teri..

And now we could sooth each other - if we would know about it, for you were about as far in your relation with Morcanaan as I was with Koldar....

I thought about introducing Zdoth as a tracker who leads us to the vale of the brownies and should help us further on our way.. the elves will present him on the morning we leave...

And then we need to meet Eden as soon as posible in the vale..

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2006, 11:08:23 PM »

I did a first post in the Valley thread, but we need some in the old thread as well - at least one where the Leias sends us away, where we loose Morcaanan and where the Leias pesents us Zdoth.

You could have a look at this link as well: Doimo

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]