Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC:The High Elven Circle  (Read 27859 times)
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2005, 06:25:22 AM »

I'm not sure - but do we know, that Talia's sword is the Sword of Fury? If not, I have to edit my post.

Or does  Capher only believe, that Talia's sword is the one he needs? I know, Capher always talked about that, but my sword doesn't have the properties of it. Maybe we all think (after Capher tells it), that it is the right one, but it is not, and we need to get it in another way? Maybe one other member carries it?

just writing on a post.

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

Half-elf, Quaelhoirhim / Eyelian

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2005, 09:42:22 AM »

Capher did have using your sword in mind - maybe with the addition of the Heart it gains the necessary properties. Feasible? And I'm going to post for both 'Teri and Garrek in one post. It can be rather confusing, but I like the interlaced sequence idea.

-------------------
Silence! You could give your excuses until Injèrá hides her head from all Santharia, but it will never preserve your life.
I have so sworn...

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2005, 09:37:22 AM »

I know, that he wanted to do it, but I wasn't sure about, if we,the group knew it already.

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2005, 10:11:22 AM »

I don't know of anyone IC that knows, except possibly Capher.

-------------------
Silence! You could give your excuses until Injèrá hides her head from all Santharia, but it will never preserve your life.
I have so sworn...

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2005, 01:49:22 AM »

Hey guys/gals I shall answer your questions as soon as I can.  I am still not up to par, yet.  Going to go see the doctor on the 15th.  Hopefully something can be done.  I have at least most of my finger function back and my cognitive abilitites are slowly returning. You do not know how long it took for me to write this: I think Caelereth was formed faster.:rollin

Take Care.

BTW, Talia your explanation to Terra about the Daughter of Sophronia, was ok, and will suffice for now, but I will explain more to her when I am better.

Capher.

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2005, 05:11:22 AM »

Capher, glad to see you back... it must be terrible to be in such a state were you can't use all your usual abilities. Sometimes, very rarely though, I have a migraine where I loose my ability to speak somehow - I   just can't express myself, form a sentence, some words have lost their meaning for me. But at least I know in this situation, that after an hour or so it will be gone. But then I imagine a time, where one might be permanent in such a state...

Teri, your post is cool, one thing I would appreciate though - if you use more colours,especialy not white for Teri and Garrek - maybe similar though different ones for each person?

Just have a look at this link
maybe you find colours which suit you!

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 11/13/05 21:13
Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2005, 07:34:22 AM »

WB Capher!  :wave

Ta'las

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2005, 01:03:22 PM »

Internet troubles - sorry people. I'll try to get back on, but I have no idea how long I'll be limping. I'm late for work as it is right now.

-------------------
I have so sworn...

Morcaanan
Outcast Avenger
Approved Character

Human, Korweynite

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2005, 03:20:22 PM »

Wow...you guys have been moving. Or have I just been gone too long? Anyway, I am back...am I still in?

Your Neighborhood Friendly Dragonmaster
Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2005, 08:29:22 PM »

Of course you are, you are still in Geaf'something recovering, Teri had to leave you alone for the Leias called all to meet the High Elven Circle.
Being now part of the group, she surely wants to see you as well. So say goodbye to your nice elven healer maids and join the party! If you think you are not so much part of the party yet - you could meet Garrek - but that is just a proposal and with Teri's internetproblems.. your choice.  

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2005, 09:19:22 AM »

You've just been gone waaay too long.:hug

Oh, by the way, I hope you don't mind if I left Morcaanan with a few minor technical difficulties: Just recovering from a high fever. I figured it made sense, because he's hurt, his immune system is facing a serious setback, and then the fact that Aueniteri's been just a little extra busy trying to look out for herself - which proved to be an unnecessary measure. So, yeah. Maybe she left you a note or something with one of the locals, possibly a healer maid, and went on ahead.

As for meeting Garrek - that would be an interesting twist, not to mention give him something to do while the rest of us are holed up in the Elven Circle. And then like the rest, you'd have met him before you knew who he was. And possibly get there just late enough that you never actually find out.

- about internet problems: False Alarm! ^^; For some reason, the ISP wasn't accepting our password on our dial-up. It's all better now.

I'm still looking for a better connection. I wouldn't miss Morcaanan's return for anything. ^_^

-------------------
I have so sworn...

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2005, 11:23:22 PM »

even mine, Terri? LOL  Anyway to make things short.  I now have a full time nurse and doctor told her to limit my internet time until I get better.  And she means it! lol  So hopefully after I reread the threads I can catch up and be able to post as soon as I can, probably tomorrow as I am supposed to be resting after another shot of drugs.  I feel like a pin cushion, not only with drugs being given but blood being taken out at the same time. LOL

See you all tomorrow.

Capher.

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2005, 12:13:22 AM »

Capher - maybe you can download stuff? Or is it the use of the comp they restrict?

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2005, 06:53:22 AM »

Yours either, Capher.:hug  

-------------------
I have so sworn...

Morcaanan
Outcast Avenger
Approved Character

Human, Korweynite

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2005, 01:29:22 PM »

OK, I feel slightly confused on how to make my entrance...so I'll just post, and if I fumble, knock me around and correct me!

Capher, may you be blessed with a swift recovery.

Your Neighborhood Friendly Dragonmaster
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]