Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The High Elven Circle  (Read 26825 times)
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« on: October 28, 2005, 05:04:22 AM »

Nuryia Merin, the Leias of the Ylfferhim,  has returned to her home, the Quallian.
As all elves, she doesn‘t look young or old, just ageless. Her long ash white hair falls endlessly down her back, her face shows a delicate pale skin tone, a straight nose sits over  deliciously curved lips. But visitors often can‘t describe her, for they only can remember her beautiful blue eyes and her warm smile. But despite her friendly manner, people who meet her for the first time, are hesitating to step nearer to her than maybe two peds. Her natural majestic demeanour let‘s them stop in a certain distance. You don‘t approach a queen without being invited.

Now, the High Elven Circle is complete. Kurrun briefs her on the day of the arrival about what has happened while she was away, and now, a day later, their guests are invited into the High Elven Circle. Message has been sent to Geaf-a-ch'ian to invite the Aueniteri to join as well. The Leias wants all information available, direct and without mediation - and build an own opinion.

Five weeks have passed since Furchego, the fire mage, had changed to a demon so powerful, that it might well have been an incorporation of Faerhorál, the Lord Demon himself. Three weeks, since Talia is back under the living, as she thinks of herself, with the help of her old friends - and new ones like her Shendar brother Ta‘las.

Only a few minutes ago Suri, the young elven boy, who had let them already once into the loft room high up in the treeroof, where the High Elven Circle is meeting, has come to pick them up and lead them again.

Talia is not feeling well. The first euphoria of being out of the grey lands has yielded to a depression, which is quite unusual for her. She has still not found back to her old self. Though she is happy to have Capher back, Terra and Teri still at her side, even found a new friend in Ta‘las, she is worried about the fate of Avour, who was like a daughter to her, of Koldar - and the loss of the heart seems to make fighting on, even living on useless. Now she is a bit afraid of whom she might meet there. She wished, that her friend Wren would be still the Leias, but she is Aran‘s mother, so she will surely be a nice person as well. But in contrary to her normal self, she is timid now, would prefer to go back and just see and hear nothing of the world anymore. In her misery she turns back to Capher, who is walking behind her, taking his hand.

„Capher, I‘m so afraid of all the things which might come, even what these elves may tell us now.“

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 12:17:22 AM »

Quote:
, I‘m so afraid of all the things which might come, even what these elves may tell us now.“

Capher could hear the fright in her voice.  He squeezed Talia's hand. "Be strong and of good courage Daughter of the Desert. Only Seyella knows our destinies and I will tell you a secret; even I do not know my own destiny and I too am a bit uncertain of what this High Elven Circle may tell us.  It just may be knowledge we need to know to help us on our way.  From what I know of High Elves and visions, they are not very clear but we may glean some information. Just keep your ears open, and your wits about you.  It usually is the smallest bits of information, the ones we would consider dismissing, that are usually the most useful ones.  But all that aside, I have faith in you. You have already come so far. I speak not in distance, though that you have, but in strength of spirit, will and body.  I am proud of you, very proud of all of you."

Capher.

Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 10:38:22 AM »

Ta’las follows closely behind Capher and Talia, taking in the sights of Aer'ylferian as the group makes its way toward a huge marble building in the center of the city.  He hears the uncertainty in her voice, but Capher is helping her with her doubt.  As they travel, Ta’las is amazed by the levels of buildings and houses overhead, all of which are linked by walkways, beautifully sculpted from intertwining of tree bows, and boarded over to give a level surface and paved in what looks like either marble or malachite.

He falls in beside Terra as the others converse.  “Lady Artemos, I wonder how long it took to build such a place,” he says to Terra.  The Shendar peers up at one particular building set within two boughs of a large elm tree in wonder.   “Look at that!” he exclaims excitedly.  “How is that such a building simply does not fall to the ground?"

He shakes his head, and looks over at Terra.  “I do not understand elven architecture, but it is definitely a sight I will not forget.”

Uncertain that his rambling is helping things, Ta'las asks, "I am wondering, Lady Artemos.  You have had dealings with elves before.  What do you expect - or perhaps I should say hope - for us to glean from today's meeting?"

Ta'las

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 12:40:22 PM »

Terra shakes her head lightly at Ta'las's serious question before giving her reply.

"I have not had much experiance with elves in general, and as indicated by the jagged gaps in my memory a fair bit of my expeariances here were spent half unconcious. I have however spoken to the High Circle before, but I dare not even venture in to guessing what they may say."

Terra turns her attention to Ta'las, in her eyes its clear that she is unsettled, and even her cool mask seems to be on the verge of giving way.

"You have not seen or experianced the things we have. The thieves and pirates, and even dark clad knights are little more that fairytale foes next to standing fast at the sight of a demon. They are things you would think are mearly stories to scare children, and children have every right to be frightend because the real thing is unmaginably worse oven for one such as myself."

Terra tears her gaze away looking only at the path just ahead of her feet speaking only so loud that her words would travel to Ta'las and not carry to Capher or Talia.

"I fear should I have to speak about such things at length again the fortifications that keep my own inner torment at bay will be ireperibly damaged, from then there it may be only a matter of time till my sanity is claimed."

Her gaze rides taking in Capher and Talia ahead of her, speaking so they could hear her clearly.

"I will not be able to speak of our experiances alone, not only for my memory but for the unsetling nature of them as well. I have to count on each of you to relay what you can, I will answer questions asked,   and relay what I must of the times neither of you were present, but I do not have it in myself to skeak of it all again."

Terra's eyes focus on Capher.

"Capher, I am afraid in struggling to remember our journey I may have uttered something I should not have about you, and would not have had I been right of mind. I will not repeat it now in present company as it is and was not for me to tell. I appologize for crossing the bounds I should not have crossed."

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 11:40:22 PM »

Capher hears Terra's voice, stops and turns around.  He releases Talia's hand and approaches Terra.  "Terra there is something I must do. I hope you allow me to do it.  I fear if I do not then you will lose all of the sanity you have left and will go insane.  The masks that you have are unravelling and they need to be repaired.  To do so would mean that you allow me to enter your mind and repair what I can.  I promise that whatever I find I will never divulge. My only focus is to repair what is already there.  Then at a more suitable time, if you allow, we shall see if we can eliminate the demons that are within you forever.  As far as you telling others about me, I am sure you did not do so in malice, therefore no harm has been done.  In the High Elven Circle all of you will come to know all that you need to know about me.  I expect some of what will be told will be beyond belief.  The High Elven Circle awaits us, Terra do I have your permission?"  Capher asked looking into her eyes and giving her a warm, comforting smile. "It will be alright, I promise." He whispered.

Capher.

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 01:38:22 AM »

Terra is uncertain about what Capher proposes, she does not know the shape of her nameless fear and would not wish to inflict it upon him. She is uncertain of how he would percieve her mind, for what she experiances while meditating is her mind turning in on its self, a self-interpritation, her mind using its own frame of referance to view itself. Terra holds her Moon Blade close and tight, not defencively but as if seeking solace in it, then she gives a slight nod.

"Capher, I am not sure what you will see within my mind. How you see the landscape of my mind may be very different then how I see it. The only advice I can offer you is to stay out of the darkness, for their lies my shapeless, nameless pain."

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2005, 01:57:22 AM »

"I understand Terra. It is the darkness that we will tackle later, Seyella willing. In the meantime I will try and repair the defenses that you have built up over your short years against this darkness so it will not overwhelm you and you can function more clearly.  Now stand very still.  Ta'las, go behind her just in case she falls."

Capher then put his hands upon Terra's face.  His fingers probing until they found the places where they needed to be. Especially the ones upon her temples, like the ones he placed when he helped Talia, but his other fingers were place in other places as he did not have to delve into the same areas of the mind as he did with Talia's.  "Now close your eyes and try and think of nothing Terra." Capher said.

Capher.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2005, 11:51:22 PM »

Capher closed his eyes and once more his robe began to glow as he focused his powers upon his task.  He slowly found himself in Terra's mind.  The first thing he noticed was how disciplined it was; and because of that lay the underlying problem and ironically the solution.  He saw what he thought of as another dark veil, like he had to tear open in Talia's mind, but he promised Terra not to go there, but he knew that eventually she would have to delve into that place eventually, if she truly wanted peace within herself.

He saw the masks she had created and saw what unravelled them as well as kept them together.  It was a paradox of the horrors of death, and even more tragic the horrors of a love unrequited.  Capher did not dwell upon what those horrors may be, he just removed them farther back into her mind and closed them up with her masks and a bit of his own.  that will give her a lot more strenghth and allow her to think more clearly I expect.  To have all of those emotions, and thoughts crowding one's mind, especially one as disciplined as Terra's is, would tear apart her apart.  But with this repair, she should be fine, too bad it is only temporary.  Eventuallly she will have to deal with those demons. he thought as he slowly melted out of her mind.

The power it took make him a bit weak, but he opened his eyes, took his fingers off of Terra's head and smiled at her.  "Daughter of Sophronia, you may open your eyes now.  In a few moments I believe you should be able to have clearer thoughts and be much much stronger."  Capher waited for Terra to open her eyes.

Capher.

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2005, 02:17:22 AM »

Terra with little effort is able to clear her mind of thoughts, this is the first step in her usual meditation technique, but she dare not procceed to allow inner refection incase this will somehow hamper Caphers effort. When Capher speaks that he is done Terra opens her eyes the tension is eased, not gone, Terra can only assume that he could not simply tuch away the experiences of their quest. With a slight nod Terra speaks as she starts out indicating for Capher to walk beside her.

"Thank you Capher. I do not know what you saw or yet know what you have done, but it has helped. When you said I could open my eyes you called me "Daughter of Sophronia", who is Sophronia?"

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2005, 01:34:22 AM »

Capher releases Talia‘s hand when he hears Terra‘s voice and turns to her. And then Talia sees with wondrousness, what happens next. Capher puts his hands to her temples - and suddenly glows. Ta‘las is standing behind her, ready to catch her, if she should fall. Talia just looks and wonders - and her fears leave her partly - with such an friend as an ally nothing can be so strong to really overwhelm them and let their task fail. A smile crosses her face and her spirits rises again.

Suri, the elven boy who leads them to the elven circle, observes what happens with awe - but his task is sitting in his neck and as soon as the old man gets back to normal, he slightly stretches his hand out to the group, clears his throat and asks politely:

„Please, if you would continue to follow me, we are nearly here and the old Ones are waiting already!“

The boy didn‘t promise too much, after a few peds and another turn they are back in the lofty room, where Terra and Teri have already been once, meeting   some members of the elven circle.

It is a spacy room, despite the fact, that it is high up in the trees, build between three of the Mahood Euwen Trees. The canopy is even less dense than last time, allowing a lot of light coming into the room. A light white fabric functions as ceiling.  However,  tapestry with intricate patterns, coloured in warm tones of reds , blues, greens and yellows form the walls, the floor is covered with layers of plaited mats out of the yealm reed. This time there is no table in the middle, just an arrangement of flowers and leaves on the floor. The only furniture are several low seats arranged in a circle, more huge colourful cushions than stools.

But no one of the group has eyes for their new surrounding, for the most impressive woman they might have ever  seen is here to greet them. She wears a quite simple long flowing dress out of white bleached Shendar silk. The long and wide sleeves are held together at the wrists with silvery jewellery in the form of  twigs which wind around her forearms. A multi-coloured belt is the only other jewellery she wears. Not that she needs any. Long blond, nearly white tresses are flowing down her back, shimmering in the dampened light from above. But the guest might not even notice her beauty, for they are caught by a warm smile, which seems to solve all their problems just while looking at her. Blue affectionate eyes welcome them and a voice as warm and promising as a summer morning leads them to their seats. They are just about to meet  the Leias of the Ylfferhim,  Nuryia Merin:

„Welcome, guests of the Ylfferhim! May the gods smile friendly upon you while you are here, may they guide your further steps and lead you to where your foot may make a false step. Please, come and sit down, Yllfiri, who some of you know already, will bring you some refreshments. Please, take a seat each. I will you introduce to my friends here, all members of the High elven circle and will ask you then, to introduce yourself.

The Leias waits until all have taken a seat, and continues then with the introduction of the members of the High Elven Circle.

„Let me introduce myself first, though it might be a bit impolite against more honourable and older members here,“

with a smile and a slight twinkle of her eyes she looks around, but Kurrun only waves with his hand, so she continues „I‘m the current Leias of the Ylfferhim, my name is  Nuryia Merin. Some of you have known my predecessor, Wren, or Avennía  Asaiá, what may you make a bit more comfortable here - and some of you surely know my son Arancaytar Ilyaran. Now let me introduce to the most renown Ylfferhim elves:

Here to my side sits Kurrun, one of our elders, who overlooks my business when I am away. “

Kurrun nods shortly towards them all, but his eyes rest mostly on Capher. Nuryia waits a bit, and then continues:
Next to him you see Aikirana, probably the oldest elf here in the Quallian, with a lot of experience and knowledge.

The old woman waves again with her hand, as if she wants to signal to the Leias to carry on a bit quicker. However, Nuryia  takes her time.
 Lieofin you know already, well, he is our best mage. To his side sits Siroled, our seer, she is priestess of Seyella and to her harm, but our gain, very gifted.
Lieofin just nods as Kurrun did, but Siroled bends her dark framed face , smiles a little bit and says:
Welcome to you all, I hope I can be of help for you to fulfil your quest.
Airam is our  master healer,
the Leias goes on, introducing a woman with a light red hair Talia seems to know from somewhere, but she can‘t pin it down.
you met her already in the forest at the site where the demon appeared. And at last, Sorem, he is priest of Armeros and knows a lot about what might concern you as well, at least we hope so.“

Dark eyes and an unusual dark complexion characterise the man.

“Now, please, though some of you have already spoken to members of the High circle, I would prefer to hear all the important things with my own ears. if you would be so kind, to introduce yourself to us and to tell you what happened from the day on you were hired from your leader, Capher is your name I heard.“

The Leias looks at Capher.
“Would you begin with telling us what you know, please, for this might be the best, knowing the task of your quest beforehand.“

But before Capher can answer, the old woman, Aikirana tries to clear her throat, doesn‘t succeed, but starts talking nevertheless with a rough voice.

„Nuryia, may I ask Capher something first?

“Of course“ Nuryia answers surprised.

Aikirana, gifted even more with Oh'mód'hál as Kurrun asks Capher.

„Capher, would you mind start telling with what you are, for you are surely no man, neither human nor elf. I might even have heard of you.“

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 11/3/05 20:39
Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2005, 01:42:22 PM »

Ta'las looks at each member of the council as the Leias of the Ylfferhim, Nuryia Merin, introduces them.  When she is finished her introduction, his gaze returns to the Leias.  She is more beautiful than a a night sky above the desert, he thinks, and then looks down when he realizes he is staring.

The Shendar looks over at Aikirana as the elderly elf interrupts the Leias and smirks.  Bold and to the point, he muses.  She is just like my mother-sister.  However, her question stymies Ta'las.

"What do you mean that he is not a man?" he blurts out.  "He looks so to me."  Ta'las looks at Capher and crosses his arms.  "What does this woman mean?"

Ta'las

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2005, 02:13:22 AM »

Terra only briefly looks to Ta'las before addressing the elder elf that had asked the question, her voice comes smooth, cool and with an amount of grace, but her tone has sharp edge to it.

"He is not a demon if that is what you thought I told you before. My memory was and still is enflicted from my injury though it has cleared some since I was last here. What I had not remembered then is that he had seemed desturbed, by what or how I do not know, the form he took must have simply been something related to what was desturbing him."

Terra looks intently to each to be sure they each understood.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2005, 02:25:22 AM »

Capher had seated himself and was partaking of some food when the leias came in.  She talked and introduced those of the High Elven Council.  She talked of Wren, who Capher had known.  This leias he had not had the pleasure of meeting, but like all the rest over the centuries she was exquistely beautiful and he could not help but notice that Ta'las had noticed as well.  He smiled to himself.  

Then one of those introduced, asked him the question he had dreaded, but knew was coming.  Ta'las was confused by the question and Capher hoped that the truth would not diminish his and Ta'las's friendship afterward. Capher bowed his head in thought, do I tell everything, or not? To lie would be a mistake.  This elf's Oh'mod'hal would know.  It is very powerful.

Capher sighed, stood up and stately walked to the Leias, he went to one knee, looking up into her face. "Your predecessor, I knew well. I am sorry I had not the time to come see you sooner.  Wren was a very good friend and a better leias. I will miss her."  

He then rose and acknowledged the rest of the High Council until his gaze fell upon Aikirana. "Your Oh'mod'hal gives you credit. It is very powerful.  I did not think there was a person or race who could see beyond my disguise.  I will answer your question."

Capher faced the High Council and stood straight and tall and his voice became a more baritone, rich and full of power."The elves know me as 'White Wolf,' the northern tribes and peoples know me as the 'StoryTeller' but most know me as Capher.  I come from a race as old as the Tree of LIfe, as old as the elves themselves as we both were born from the same tree."  

"I am not human, though that is my most hearts desire to become one.  I am a dragon and I serve two masters, one is the Goddess Seyella and the other is Talon, the Wizard of the White Tower.  The reasons I serve these two are my own and not relevant to this discussion.  What is relevant is the reason we are here.  Eckra the Cruel, or his shade, has somehow risen or more than likely has taken over the body of some magician who dwelt in matters that was far beyond his powers to control. However it happened, does not matter, what matters is that Eckra once again walks this land."

"My Master Talon found this out and sent me to retrieve three talismans; Thalambath's Heart, Kurik's Anvil, and The Sword of Fury. Only the melding of Thalambath's Heart upon the pommel of the Sword of Fury by Kurik's Anvil and then weilded by a Daughter of the Desert can ever hope to send his shade back to where it came from.  She is to be guided and protected by people from all walks of life and different races that she would not know, but each would give a small part of themselves to her to help her in her upcoming battle with Eckra. However among them I would have to find several special ones that only I would know when the time came. I found two, so far.  That is what I was told by me Master before he sent me out to search for them all."

Capher paused, took a breath and looked at Talia and Terra.. "Along this path I found the Daughter of the Desert and the Daughter of Sophronia.  These two I know are part of the puzzle. I am sure there will be others.  I had thought there was one, one called Koldar. he was a Knight of the Moonlight, but he seems to not have been one."  He took another pause and then looked again at the council.

"I am ashamed of what I tell you next.  After recovering Thalambath's Heart, we were traveling by ship to reach the closest port to the Prominent Mountains, where I believe that hidden deep within and guarded by not only cunning traps but by dwarves themselves, lies Kurk's Anvil and a master Dwarven blacksmith who can meld Thalambath's Heart and to the Sword of Fury.  Eckra found a way inside my mind, I did not know it at the time, but he did and changed me into a Chasm Demon.  Since my friends knew me to be a shape-shifter, but not a rare dragon one, they assumed that I had turned on them.  I know now after finding the way Eckra got in and now have closed it up forever, that right before I attacked them I jumped ship.  What I am ashamed of is first, not realizing the power Eckra has, and second not being able to tell you what happened to those I was chosen to guide and protect until it was the Flute of Discovery, who sang to me and I followed it, along the way I met this young, but capable fellow." Capher waved at Ta'las.

"At the time I did not know we were searching for the same person as I was not under the influence of Eckra anymore, but he had somehow put a block upon all memory of who I was and my purpose. The Flute sang and I followed along with Ta'las here.  When I found the flute and touched it, it somehow broke the block that Eckra had put in my mind.  I know knew who I was and my purpose.  I then discovered that Ta'las here, was sent to find Talia and surmised that Seyella had sent him. I have not yet discovered his true purpose, but I am sure it will reveal itself in time as did Talis's and Terra's.  I am sure that the rest can be told by Talia, Terra and Ta'las to fit the pieces of the puzzle so far together"

Capher then turned back to the leias, bowed deeply and then turned and sat down, wondering what his friends thought of him now.  .

Capher.

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

Half-elf, Quaelhoirhim / Eyelian

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2005, 06:40:22 PM »

'Teri's mind is drawn down from its distant place as Capher speaks. Mostly, she worries of Jeharaid, having left him only just recovering from a fever, for which she blames herself. After all, she should have spent more time worrying about his health than her own foolish notions of assassins dogging her every step. In the end, no one proved harmful to her, and nothing turned out to be so disturbing as her imagination created.

This train of thought is dropped completely, and her mind focuses when she hears the words, "White Wolf." Her father had her spend her days trying to learn everything there is to know, and this name sounds familiar from one of the myriad teachers, most of which she found impossible to listen to. She had just enough human stubbornness in her that she managed to ignore what these teachers were saying, and enough elven perseverance to keep the subjects she favored in mind. Still, the unfavored subjects made at least the tinies impression on her mind, and the name Capher spoke she recognized from somewhere.

In awe and shock she listens to his tale, surprised at how willingly he tells of his own mistakes. It must have taken some courage, that much is obvious. In all honesty, with all these people here, most of whose names she might have been able to remember if she spent a little time trying to do so, she would have found it hard to say anything at all. With that in mind, she folds her hands in her lap and looks down as Capher finishes, determined to listen to everyone else's tales.

-------------------
Silence! You could give your excuses until Injèrá hides her head from all Santharia, but it will never preserve your life.
I have so sworn...

Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2005, 01:14:22 PM »

Ta'las listens to Capher's story with a mixture of shock, fear and doubt.  

Capher calls himself a dragon.  The Shendar snickers at first, thinking his friend was playing games with the elves.  However, he looks around the room and sees the seriousness in everyone's face, and then takes measure of the look in the Leias' beautiful blue eyes.  Ta'las realizes it is the truth.

It is just as Terra had said earlier, that it all sounds like a story told to children - like the Shendar myths he had earlier relayed to Talia.  Then, Capher admits to making missteps and falling under Eckra's domination.  Blessed Seyella! Ta'las thinks.  It is amazing he is alive to tell us such things!  Ta'las swallows hard thinking about the consequences of Eckra's return.

Ta'las listens intently as Capher describes the purpose of their quest, and the importance of Talia and Terra to its successful completion.  He is not sure, but something Capher said about the artifacts they are looking for nags at the back of his mind.  He shakes his head and looks over at Auniteri and wonders about her role, and the possible importance of Jeharaid.

Then Capher suggests that Seyella had some part in sending him.  Why would Seyella send a simple caravan guide to aid in such a grand quest?

After Capher finishes and sits down, Ta'las looks at the old man for a long moment.  Then with an uneasy grin, he whispers, "you sure know how to make an impression."

Ta'las

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]