Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: On the way to the Valley of the Brownies: OOC  (Read 29810 times)
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2006, 07:17:23 PM »

Well, why kill him(see above) and not just give him a nice long sleep?

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

Half-elf, Quaelhoirhim / Eyelian

« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2006, 08:29:23 PM »

Tying the hammer wouldn't do any good. He makes as many attacks without as with, it's only a handy weapon for when he has it. Poison would do, but like Z'doth vaguely mentioned, it would take a mammoth dosage.

We'll see what we can do. If we can put it out, we can put it out. If not... it won't be following us either way.

-------------------
Silence! You could give your excuses until Injèrá hides her head from all Santharia, but it will never preserve your life.
I have so sworn...

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2006, 05:04:23 AM »

Well, it is up to you, what to do now, Talia is unable to do anything, caught in her moral dilemma.

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Eden Blunter
Clerical Cook
Approved Character

Dwarf

Homepage
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2006, 12:28:23 PM »

Eden could cast a spell upon a weapon (would have to be a larger weapon, a club/mace/etc) that could make it more powerful/heavy, and could do considerable damage to the beast.

I think perhaps if the ogre has any rock on him (would the skulls count) she could weigh him down for a time.

I'll write my introduction post now, regardless, just so I can get in there :biggrin  

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #124 on: May 21, 2006, 08:19:23 PM »

Welcome Eden!

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #125 on: May 23, 2006, 11:08:23 PM »

I'll write more for Capher tomorrow, if he is not back himself meanwhile!

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #126 on: May 26, 2006, 12:22:23 AM »

Hi all, I am back but not doing so well.  Talia you can continue to puppet me, or else just write I shimmered back to my human self, and then went unconcious.  That way all you have to do is carry me.

I am awfully weak, so give me some time and I will try and be back to my old mischievious self, once again.

Take Care my friends.

Capher.

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #127 on: May 26, 2006, 01:40:23 AM »

Glad you could at least write so much, I was already concerned, this guinea-pig thingy did worry me a bit. But well, every operation, be it as small as it can be, affects the whole body.
We two are not the youngest anymore, Capher! *smiles with a twinkle in her eyes to Capher and hugs him*

Mortus Pryde
IRC Chatroom Op
Approved Character

« Reply #128 on: May 27, 2006, 12:55:23 AM »

Sorry for not posting in some time, as is well known, my modivation for roleplaying Terra is not so great in her current form. Also I am starting to have trouble writing for her which is not helping much either. I will post as soon as I can write something.

Mortus Pryde aka Arisa Moon and Terra Artemos
WebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.com

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #129 on: May 27, 2006, 02:18:23 AM »

Mortus, I think you need a break with Terra, you have been this long with me playing here, the only companion from the beginning without break. I propose, that you stay in the vale of the Brownies as long as we are going to the dwarves. As soon as we are coming back, you can join us again and maybe your head injuries are healed out and Capher can tell you more about your past - and you can face it? You surely have new energy then to play her , what do you think?

Teri, we need your next post now..

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 5/26/06 18:48
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2006, 09:07:23 PM »

That's what I have.

-------------------
Silence! You could give your excuses until Injèrá hides her head from all Santharia, but it will never preserve your life.
I have so sworn...

Mortus Pryde
IRC Chatroom Op
Approved Character

« Reply #131 on: May 31, 2006, 01:10:23 AM »

We shall see, I guess in the time she can work on facing her things and have developed a little more personally. However if I do take a break and I do not pick up right away when you return, feel free to drop me an e-mail, or other such message. It may just be that I stopped monitoring the thread for a bit.

Mortus Pryde aka Arisa Moon and Terra Artemos
WebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.com

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #132 on: May 31, 2006, 04:33:23 AM »

Hi all, just a quick check in.  I am still around, just very weak. Give me a bit more time.  In the meantime Talia, you can puppet me as much as you like, or anyone for that matter. I trust you all.

Take care my friends.

Capher.

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2006, 07:52:23 PM »

Please forgive me my absense, but RL is chasing me around and I didn't want to do a quick post just to do one. Now I'm going to my parents house, but will be back tomorrow night, so on Tuesday morning I hope I will be able to do one.  

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2006, 08:47:23 AM »

That should be soon enough, I think. It's sat for longer than this.

-------------------
I have so sworn...

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]