Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: About Aeruillin  (Read 1360 times)
Orohen Alcarin
New Santharian

« on: February 14, 2004, 05:46:22 AM »

i have just started making a character and i have decided to become a Azhorhrian and now i've read that they live in Aeruillin. because i want to really know my tribe, i though i would read about the land they live in but i did not find informaion about the continent of Aeruillin. the only that is told is about a fishing village but i want to know more about the deserts. is there anything more written about this or will there be more comming soon? if there isn't anyone writing that now i can try to write about it but i don't know that much about the history of Santharia yet. Does anyone know something about this?

Artimidor Federkiel
Admin

Homepage
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2004, 05:31:22 PM »

The Santharian Dream is constantly being updated and things are added here and there, but development focus clearly lies on the continent of Sarvonia. Places descriptions dealing with Aeruillin are especially rare and probably won't be added too soon, and as far as I know the role playing games themselves mostly play in Sarvonian lands, because there we have more elaborated.

So the most information on Aeruillin still lies in the current tribe entries like at the Aeolrhan Elves, the Tiraelhon Sand Elves, the Azhorhians, the Hjoria and the Sor'inyt. Map can be found here BTW: Map of Aeruillin.

Artemis is also currently working diligently on the Zarathians and in this entry you'll learn more about Shan'Zarathan as well, but this is still in development.

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

Orohen Alcarin
New Santharian

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2004, 06:18:22 PM »

ok but then i have another question. in the description of the Azhorhrians it says that they don't travel that much. only once a year when the go to the annual horse fair. is it possible for me to say that i do want to travel and, for example, i can start from the horse fair and travel through the more continent? i hope it is cause else i cannot participate in any RPG:p  

Artimidor Federkiel
Admin

Homepage
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2004, 06:26:22 PM »

Well, suppose that won't be much of a problem.

P.S. Suggest to check if there's a SHIFT key on your keyboard also if you start sentences - or does it disintegrate then and reappears only during writing the sentence? ;)  

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Mini-mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2004, 11:03:22 PM »

There are other chars which hail from Aeruillin, look at Khieras' CD f.e.
You need to come to Santharia somehow, to be able to roleplay. So  you have to explain, why your are different from your tribe or what could have caused your wish to leave and why want to go away.

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Orohen Alcarin
New Santharian

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2004, 11:10:22 PM »

Im working on my CD and in this CD i will tell everything about why and how i got to santharia.

Artemis
New Santharian

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2004, 01:49:22 AM »

Hello Orohen.

I'm currently working on the continent of Aeruillin, and have a lot of information stored in my brain, so if you want help on anything, please ask in this thread and I'll see if I can do anything about it.

:D  :D  :D  

Orohen Alcarin
New Santharian

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2004, 02:03:22 AM »

i would like to know some things about the vegetation and than particulary the edible vegetation. i was thinking of creating a new edible plant for the Azhorhrian, what do u think?

Artemis
New Santharian

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2004, 02:25:22 AM »

Well, as Artimidor said, Aeruillin if not developed greatly, and the vegetation is one of those things which has not been considered so much. There is a Cacti entry however, if you search for it on the site. I believe one or two of the cacti are edible. The problem with Aeruillin is that it is so hot, it is not so abundant with plant life...

It's absolutely fine for you to make an edible plant for the Azhorhrians... just keep in mind that they live in the desert! I look forward to seeing your entry.

:D  :D  :D  

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]