Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You!  (Read 4399 times)
Jay Shutter
New Santharian

« on: September 09, 2005, 09:12:22 AM »

Hey everyone here may know each other but I dont know you so I was thinkin' what if you could tell me about you! Just to make things even I'll start.

I am a 21 year old male from Washington State, USA of course. I did live in Texas about a year ago but I met a wonderful woman who lived in Washington. I love her to death so I asked her to marry me and I moved up to washington to be with her. We are getting married in April of 06 and then we, BOTH!, want to move to Texas or Oklahoma to live the rest of our wonderful lives. I love to do what little computer art I can, write, and be with the love of my life. I have a great job as a telephone banker for Washington Mutual with great hours, 7am - 3pm and even better pay. I LOVE POKER and Football!

OK next!

Luca the Thief
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 01:09:22 PM »

Hmm, I think most everybody knows my info, but just so I can have more stalkers (gotta love those mystery muffin baskets on my doorstep) I'll throw out one more time.

Me llamo Faye et je suis seis anos. Je vive en Edmonton, Alberta avec mon mama, papa, soeur et hermano. J'amor a escriber, dessiner y juegar football. J'ai a high school y soy en el classe de '07. Je ne suis pas bonne en classes de espanols o francais. Soy muy aburrido actuellement! :x  

Contact me: faye_004@yahoo.ca or all us admins: rpg@santharia.com

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 01:17:22 PM »

Hmmm....I am the same as Luca, everyone knows me and I know a lot about others but...carry on shall we?

I am 18 years old, residing in the United States of America in the wonderfully boring Midwest. I am married to the love of my life (Santharia) not really but my husband, some of you may know him from IRC as Aren or Aadoth. He is 22 and an absolute guardian angel to me. I love having a day we are both off and we just lay in bed all day cuddling and ya...>< Gotta love married life. I am currently in the search for a job, but I have several interviews with some insurance companies. Aren is working for Principal Financial in Security Network or something like that. Lots of techie stuff. But ya. I love to write and read. I also adore kids (I pester hubby about that alot sometimes) but...no little ones yet, but you never know how soon ><

::shuts up::

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Pikel Thunderstone
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 01:54:22 PM »

I love this Topic.

My name is Derek. I am 18 years old and live in Northern California. I am in band (which any of you who has spoken to me for extended amounts of time know). scratch that, I am in 5 bands. (Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Jazz A, Jazz B, and Marching Band.) I play Trombone in everything except Jazz A( by far the hardest) which I play Tenor Sax in. The List of Instruments that i CAN play is Tenor, alto, and Bari sax (if you can play one you can play all three provided you have the ambouchre for it), Trombone, Clarinet, Guitar, Bass (basically the same cept you need stronger fingers for Bass), Mallets, Piano, and am learning Euphonium/Baritone (which will eventually lead to trumpet, than tuba / sousaphone). I am horribly obssessed with Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and The Wizard of OZ (GO SCARECROW!!!)

If you talk to me you will hear me constantly refer to Rachel. She is my sweetheart of 5 months on Sept. 11th. I love her more than anyone. In case you don't know, I am Also The Ghost, Thaedras, Cobble Bouldershoulder, and Yarg Anklebiter.

What? Why must we speak of my profession? Come, let us have a drink. - Pikel

Pikel

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2005, 09:07:22 AM »

I'm 35, with one husband, three cats, five fish and an iguana and i work as a elementary school teacher herding kids around in school all day.

Heh, sorry, i just had to whip out that line. People actually believe it when i say that. ;)

Seriously, i'm in my early 20s, a struggling and impoverished student finishing her final year of university dreading the impending chaos of transitioning into the working world looming right ahead. I love cats, but can't have any right now, but at least i get to be the "honourary owner" of my boyfriend's two cats during the weekends. I have tons of interests such as reading, creative writing, singing/music etc. that unfortunately has to be put on the backburner for now while i focus on academic matters while working almost full-time at the moment.

This board may be my last bastion of ... leisure ...

And congratulations to you and your fiancee Jay! :pet  

Angron Bloodfist
Ferocious Berserker
Approved Character

Human, Helvet´ine Kuglim

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2005, 10:02:22 AM »

19 year old german guy who started being a carpenter´s apprentice on monday, 5th of september 2005 (being last monday). i got scars in my left arm (yes i am drunk right now) to remember me to not give away my feelings so freely and i like to make my own show-fight weapons and armor...let me know when you want some pics.

...seriously Khi, i bought that line about you being 35...though you certainly don´t look that old ;) :biggrin  

A Berserker has no fear of death, for death is his instrument.
A Berserker feels no pain, for all he feels is furious rage and anger.
A Berserker knows no fear - he is the embodiment of fear!

Manik Targin
Guard of Nyermersys
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2005, 10:30:22 AM »

My real life counterpart is 19, hailing from Southern Ontario, Canada. He's in 2nd year at the University of Guelph, studying Marketing Management (didnt know what he wanted to do). He has a girlfriend of 14 months who is a 7 hour train ride away going to university in Ottawa, Canada. During the summer he works as a lifeguard at a large water amusement park. He enjoys the hobbies of snowboarding, waterskiing, hockey, waterpolo, sailing, fencing, SCA heavy combat, archery and some good ol' stare at the wall. When its time to party, he can most often be found with a Crown Royal and Coke clamped into his fist.

Cheers,

Manik Targin

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Mini-mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2005, 09:33:22 PM »

Well, the quickest way to get to know something about me is to go to my teampage, though I should really rework it sometimes, for the latest and most exiting events are not listed there and my detailed biography is missing currently as well! My oldest son (now 22) surprised me nearly a year ago with a phonecall. He told me that he might be the father of a child soon - the child was born a week later and I was grandmother from one day to the next! Well, he is a lovely little boy with the name of Carlos Tsuri Tetsuya and I adore him! :D  

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

ratdragon
New Santharian

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2005, 10:37:22 PM »

Right, lets see....

My real name is Caleb, but most call me by Lunatric. I am a 16 year old male. I own a rat, two dogs, and an iguana. My rat's name is Toxic Oreo, she was originally white with black splotches, but is now dyed blonde with purple streaks. One of my dogs is a chow, shaved like a lion and named cinnamon. My other dog is half chow-half bulldog and is shaved with mohawk, her name is grunt and she looks rather like a heyena. My iguana's name is Insane Threat, or sometimes simply Link. He is the largest iguana I've ever seen, being about five feet long including the tail.

I am currently attempting to get a contract with Ludacris, who will train and sponser me to become a hip-hop artist. I am also sending in ideas to Nintendo for the new E3, I design characters and love to draw. My BST teacher is helping me after school to learn 3-D graphics design.

I love to draw as mentioned above. I also love hip-hop, rap, rock, pop, and alternative. My fave music is hip-hop. I love video games, my favorites are: Def Jam: Fight for New York, Mortal Kombat: Deception, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Twilight Princess, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, The Baldurs Gate Series, The Final Fantasy series, Fable, and Viewtiful Joe 2.
I also love fighting, and often have group fights with my friends. I enjoy being on the computer, especially on Santharia; but I also watch parodies, spoofs, sprites, and other movies on sites such as New Grounds.

I love reading Fantasy books, and spend much of my free time doing so. My favorites include: Magic the Gathering: Judgement, The Dragon Lance Chronicles, Lord of the Rings, The Xanth books by Piers Anthony, Books by Terry Pratchet, Harry Potter books, etc.

My most prized possession is my 2005 Saleen Mustang. It is deep violet with emerald flames on it's front, and gold Lightning on the back. I love the purple and green neon lights on the bottom. It's even got rims!

Well, I suppose this is long enough for now, hope you enjoyed listening to me rant about myself :pet   .

------------------
Beware the BladeSinger of the Silver Sword.

RatDragon

Edited by: ratdragon  at: 9/10/05 14:44
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Mini-mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2005, 08:17:22 AM »

You dyed the fur of your rat? I never seen that! Could you post a photo of it? If you don't know how, just send it to me (talia(at)santharia(dot)com and I upload it for you.

And what is a "2005 Saleen Mustang"? Obviously no horse with neon lights on its bottom! :lol

You have really an impressive collection of animals!

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Pikel Thunderstone
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2005, 09:32:22 AM »

Mustang = Horse
Mustang = A Brand of Car

What? Why must we speak of my profession? Come, let us have a drink. - Pikel

Pikel

Artimidor Federkiel
Admin

Homepage
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2005, 04:14:22 PM »

Just read a bit through this page here and Khiera's first sentence managed to irritate me completely... :lol

Anyway, just wanted to say that all RPG Admins deserve their own membership page - and we still miss yours, Luca, and Kalina can put one up as well if she wants.

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...
Luca the Thief
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2005, 05:11:22 PM »

Oh... yeah. *scratches head* Been meaning to get to that :lol  

Contact me: faye_004@yahoo.ca or all us admins: rpg@santharia.com

ratdragon
New Santharian

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2005, 02:33:22 AM »

I deeply regret that I cannot show you a pic of my beautiful rat, my digital cameras are not currently operating. Basically she is completly blonde with vilolet stripes in the style of a tiger.

To further answer your inquiry about Saleens, here are a couple of pics of the coolest cars ever.

And thanks for the compliment on the animals :pet  

Erián'melór
The Shadow of Death
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2005, 08:59:22 AM »

Ah, so you wish to know more about me? I must warn you, it is not a tale for the faint of heart. It all started 500 short years ago in a galaxy far far away. I was designed to post on ezboards 24/7 so that no one would ever have to wait for a reply. My designers, a strange alien race, wish to study humans and tame them someday, whenever humans prove that they are worthy enough to be steeds.

What?! You don't believe me! Outrageous!!!

Meh, maybe you want the truth? I'm 18, and I live in the US. I'm not currently attending a college, but I intend to in the near future. Nuff said. To know more about me, you'd have to be in my head.

*shouts at the voices in his head to shut up long enough for him to post this*

That is the last time I'm going to shout at them, next time I'll just ground them instead.

The sun falls from the evening sky,
this life I cannot abide.
The eternal night draws nigh,
I seek the loving embrace of my lost bride.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]