Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ...Wow...  (Read 1432 times)
Pikel Thunderstone
« on: April 12, 2006, 06:18:23 PM »

The actions and attitudes of people as of late have honestly made me wonder if i want to stay in this dream. My presence in these boards will be Seriously diminished, while i consider what i am going to do about santharia.

Incredible...I have only been with this dream (and it really is a dream to me) for merely a year and i am already wondering if it is good for me to stay with such....negativity.

P.S. I officially request that the administration Take me off their mini mod list, for i have not commented on a CD in depth in at least a month

P.S.S Luca: You need not worry, for if i leave, I will remain solely for the purpose of Redemption at least. That story is mine and i will not leave it for all the hateful people in the world.

**DISCLAIMER** I apologize to anyone I may have offended in the above post. I would like to assure you that was (most likely) not my goal. I would also like to assure you that the above post (again, most likely) in no way reflects the views of the Santharian boards or their webmaster, Artimidor Federkiel.

Edited by: Pikel Thunderstone at: 4/12/06 10:28
Twén Aråerwén
Death's Mistress
Approved Character

Elf, Ifer’hém

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 08:04:23 PM »

|I   I am unsure of what you mean by the above statements Pikel, yet I do know your wishing to leave saddens me. You are a good friend to many of us here, I wish you the best in whatever it is you choose to do hun. But the dream will always be here for you, just like me if you want to chat.:hug  

P.S.: In response to your Ezmail. My new job ontop of some of my new endeavors onsite have kept me somewhat busy, Pikel. My IRC time will be mostly on weekends as that is the only freetime I seem to of had over the last couple of weeks.:rolleyes  

•´¯¨˜°º°†he §pe££ ƒe££ Üpon the Çrowd £ike a Ðragon, ancien† and ƒu££ oƒ dea†h.°º°˜¨¯`•
.·´`·.The School of Fire Magic.·´`·.

Edited by: Twen  Araerwen  at: 4/12/06 12:08

•º•The spell fell upon the crowd like a dragon, •º•
•º•ancient and full of death.•º•
_.·´¯) Twén Aråerwén's CD(¯`·._
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

<3
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 08:47:23 PM »

I am a bit confused as well.

As you wish Pikel - though I wish you wouldn't leave. Your comments are valued and are very  good on the CD forum.

Talia and I are working on setting up a system of sorts for all the Admins/CD Mods/Mini-mods when it comes to CDs. When we have a few more things ironed out - we shall most likely move the discussion to the Question Hour forum.

If you change your mind the the Mini-mod thing, you are more than welcome back :)    :hug  

:heart  - I am always here to talk to too. ^.^ I love my little gnomish friend ;)  :loveeyes  

Edited by: Kalina Merenwen at: 4/12/06 12:49

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Pikel Thunderstone
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 05:02:23 AM »

If THe admins and CD mods would like to still have me around for a mini mod, then sure I'll do it. I just figured that people were a little peeved at the fact that i haven't done in depth commenting in so long.

**DISCLAIMER** I apologize to anyone I may have offended in the above post. I would like to assure you that was (most likely) not my goal. I would also like to assure you that the above post (again, most likely) in no way reflects the views of the Santharian boards or their webmaster, Artimidor Federkiel.

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 05:07:23 AM »

Peeved? Not at all. We realize it is difficult sometimes to comment on CDs. I mean, look at my track record >.>

We can use whatever help you can give us Pikel, even if it is just pointing out little things and not doing a full URI check - as those are *very* time consuming.

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 05:53:23 AM »

Not so long ago I skipped a month of commenting as well. I didn't even log in for a few weeks. *stabs RL*

Marvin Cerambit ~ Do not tease my Warg, because you are crunchy and tasteful

Need help with your new Character?
~> Click Here <~

Marvin Cerambit ~ Do not tease my Warg, because you are crunchy and tasteful

Need help with your new Character?
~> Click Here <~
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 05:55:23 AM »

Yeeeeeeah - all CD commentors are guilty of the lack of ... commenting lol. You are far from alone on this aspect

Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]