Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: my story.  (Read 1383 times)
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« on: May 13, 2006, 11:16:23 AM »

well, i think this would work.

My story is how Xun Darkwoe, who has now left the woods, meets everybody. he basically goes around while everyone else is doing what they want and i will move on my own and i will enter the room where you guys are. you guys will be curious about why i am so glum, and i would tell you the story. you guys were brave enough to talk to a Eophyrhim and found that he wasn't so bad. after that, this what happenes.

of course the action will be, wild animals, wolves, cats, and other animals, there will be another party if anyone will be a bad guy, or if not, just make up ones. that i think will be enough fighting.

the main plot is how the others were trying to help a poor fellow (Xun) find his mother's murderer and help him get revenge. while i am looking for you guys, you can meet eachother, but this would be quicker. however, this is hard because of the little information. i think this is enough info for now.

party 1: So Orill Meiseifer. ( I don't think i spelled all of that, correct me if i am wrong.
Thorgas Ironforge.
Cronah S. Achran.
Yalari Mealea.
Huma Mager.

Party 2: Xun Darkwoe.
(Note, this party eventually forms into party 1)

party 3: hmm, a good name for a npc... how about Horik Sahareena? if anyone disagrees or has a different name, tell me. by the way this is a NPC party and this party is killable. as the story Mod, i can do this.

I think that just about sums it up. tell me what you think, guys. :biggrin  

chaos... destruction... misery... what has happened to me? I can't do this.Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns

Edited by: Xun Darkwoe at: 5/13/06 3:34

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
Vesk Lyricahl
Woeful Rover
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 01:01:23 PM »

First of all, is this a story proposal? It seems to be one toward the end, yet the way it starts is slightly confusing. The rest of this post is from the assumption that the answer to that is yes. ;)

Second, you lack the experience required to be a story mod. Two months is the minimum. And those are two months of role playing experience, not for any amount of time spent getting a char approved.

Third, the plot seems to be quite thin, and frankly I don't understand most of it. You have the basics, but you should expand upon them with more details. If there are any details that you'd rather not reveal to the players, you can email the admins at rpg@santharia.com. I would suggest reading other story proposals to get a better idea of how yours should look.

Fourth, have these players agreed to participate in your story? Most proposals ask for interested players and don't already have a full roster.

Fifth, your parties confuse me as well, as I cannot discern any reason why there would need to be more than one party. Also, a NPC party does not make much sense as NPCs are created to interact with the players, any moments when they are not in the presence of the players should not be revealed as that adds to the suspense.

Last of all, your proposal would benefit from you reading this and this. Also, I would suggest a grammar check. And one final note: you should focus on getting your char approved before worrying about proposing a story as you won't be able to mod anything without an approved char.;)  

Yalari Maelea
New Santharian

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 04:31:23 AM »

Xun, you spelt my family name incorrectly. You disgrace the elven race, it's Maelea!

Also, I'm not approved yet because I'm stupid and don't deserve to live, so don't just sign me up for RPing, but of course I'd love to partake in this story when I can! (^_^)

EzCode Parsing Error:]
When my archery claims your soul, you'll never forget, always regret, coming to the Shaded Forest...
[

Rhaki Tekashi
White Rogue
Approved Character

Elf, Maeverhim

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 04:33:23 AM »

Wouldnt we both, Yalari? *sigh (lol)

Rhaki Tekashi:  'Eagle of Sharadon'

>>>---- May your arrows fly true <---<<<

Rhaki Tekashi, White Rogue
Kareesh Valendar
Hatred's Fury
CD Mod

Elf, Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 06:36:23 AM »

This thread is old guys. *sighs*

Shall I end this haunting nightmare for you?

Visit my deviantart page!

Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 06:44:23 AM »

Rhaki, if you are going to dig through old threads, don't bring them up.  You have been doing this repeativily even after being told not to.

Drasil Razorfang CD

Kareesh Valendar
Hatred's Fury
CD Mod

Elf, Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 06:50:23 AM »

Actually, this was Yalari. *points to the dates*

Shall I end this haunting nightmare for you?

Visit my deviantart page!

Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 07:04:23 AM »

oops!  Well then I adress that comment at both of you.

Drasil Razorfang CD

Rhaki Tekashi
White Rogue
Approved Character

Elf, Maeverhim

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 07:33:23 AM »

Hey, this was on top! Dont look at me! lol. Ive learned my lesson about bringing up old threads... and being stupid... which is natural...

Rhaki Tekashi:  'Eagle of Sharadon'

>>>---- May your arrows fly true <---<<<

Rhaki Tekashi, White Rogue
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 10:53:23 AM »

The thread necromancer strikes again... Twen, are you sure that you don't have something to do with this mysterious necromantic activity??? :guilty  or is a :topsecret  

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]