Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hello I have just made a character and i need some help.  (Read 703 times)
Zenythri
New Santharian

« on: July 14, 2006, 04:53:23 AM »

My characters name is Zenythri. His profession, or class, is a Rogue. He is 23 years old. Zen. is an elf. He belongs to a small group that calls themselves the black hands. My title is Storekeeper as to not attract any suspicion. He is a bit under two peds tall and weighs about 145 lbs. He has one slender scar under his left eye that curves to the top of his cheek. Wears a black hooded cloak with red trim and boots of pure shadow. Gets along well with others unless they aggravate him too much and is a drunk. He is not well trusting and thinks too kindly of women. He comes from a village about 5 km north from the southern shore of mostly half-breed orcs and elves. Has a slender sword of about a ped in length and a dagger tucked away in his cloak. He carries nothing with him exept for the money in a pouch in his pocket and a crowbar. He rides a black horse with shatty gear equipt.

p.s. Please let me know.:worship  

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »

Look here for the guidelines on creating a character.

And look here to find the information in which to fill the guidelines.

www.p081.ezboard.com/fthesantharianrpgboard83.showMessage?topicID=259.topic" target="_blank">

The Santharian Dream ~ Role Playing Basics
Character Creation Guide ~ Restrictions and Age Calculator

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Miraran Tehuriden
Flame of Helcrah
Approved Character

Human, Ter'ei'Vikh

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 05:51:23 AM »

Hello Zenythri. There are a few things i would like to adress here..

Firstly, you will need to go to your character post in the character descriptions forum, and fill in the proper form as detailed as possible. The form is as follows ( i couldn't find the real form, so ill list the sections instead )

-Name

-Race

-Tribe

-Title

-Physical Appearance

-Clothes

-Personality

-Strenghts

-Weaknesses

-Weapons (optionals)

-Other Belongings

-History

-Familiars (optional)

-Magic (only if you are a mage)

Now secondly, about the character you have created....
Let's fill in the form with what we're having.. my comments and remarks will be in red

-Name Zenythri Most people do have a last name, especially Humans and Elves

-Gender Male

-Age 23

-Race Elven

-Tribe Missing. find a suitable elven tribe, and make sure your character fits in that tribe.

-Title Storekeeper Although you can have this title if you want, you must know that titles are for OOC only, so other characters will not react to whatever your title sais. Technically, your title could be "Giant Robot-Kitten of Doom" and no-one would as much as blink. ( hat is, apart from the admins who won't allow you the title, as it will have to fit in the world)

-Physical Appearance
He is a bit under two peds tall and weighs about 145 lbs. He has one slender scar under his left eye that curves to the top of his cheek.lbs is not a santharian weight measurement. Also, we will need much, much more info. What about eye and hair color, build of face and body, etc. etc.

-Clothes
Wears a black hooded cloak with red trim and boots of pure shadow.How would you make boots of shadow? and if such a thing could be made, how would your character get this (probably extremely expensive) item? Oh, and at the moment you are a mostly naked elf, clad in non-exsistend boots and a cloak. While it's a possibility, most people prefer to wear a few more items, just for public decency...

-Personality
Gets along well with others unless they aggravate him too much and is a drunk. He is not well trusting and thinks too kindly of women.Much more is needed here.. after reading this, i must be able to understand what drives your character, what he likes and dislikes, and be able to understand why he does what he does.

-StrenghtsMake some up

-Weaknessesbeing a drunk and to trusting are two slight weaknesses..

-Weapons (optional)
Has a slender sword of about a ped in length and a dagger tucked away in his cloakI'd like to see here where they came from, if they are special to him, and how they were aquired

-Other Belongings
A crowbar

-History
We want a more or less complete story of your life over the past 23 years here.

-Familiars (optional)
A black horse.What type of horse (search the bestiary for available types) how old is it, how and where did you aquire it?

-Magic (only if you are a mage)
You are no mage, so we'll erase this section.

Now you might have noticed i left out your association. this is because i believe no such association exists. You can write it in your history if it is abut a small local organisation, but you will not be allowed to use a large organisation with has not been described in the Development board.

I hope this will help you.. please don't hesitate to ask any question you might still have.

Miraran Tehuriden..

'What the hell is he doing?!' - Ximaxian Fire Master, last words.

Feed the rats, leave a message!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]