Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Santharia this and Santharia that! I can't take it anymore!  (Read 2725 times)
Vesk Lyricahl
Woeful Rover
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2006, 11:25:23 AM »

And who said college sucks? I'm enjoying myself here actually. Sure, maybe I haven't enjoyed a couple of events, but it was questionable to begin with that they'd be fun. Anyway, how much fun can one really have at such without any friends here? Working on making friends, its  just not easy for me and thus takes time.

Luca the Thief
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 04:07:23 PM »

One more year till university, suckers, and I can't wait. Though I plan on making my senior year a complete blast, I'm itching to get out of the hell that is high school and get on with that life thing I have...

Oh hey Gru, if you catch this (which I doubt) you may want to look out... I may be in New Zealand in two years!

Phyth Glenfield
Mounted Mercenary
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2006, 03:24:23 AM »

Our local college sucks...
It's a stupid party school, so hardly anyone is there to get an education. And the administrators aren't there to give one. Tuition is horridly high for a college that size. Why? Because they have to fund sports.

The football teacher makes more money than anyone else at the college (and he does a crappy job anyway), they want to raise tuition money so they can build a new football field. But no one would go to it (they don't go to the current one) because they have tailgate parties on game nights, and then when the game starts they go to the bars and watch the game there. The football games have terrible attendance, and they want to spend waayyy to much money to build a new stadium.

Here's the funniest, idiotic, and rediculous part. They administrators gave out a grant to the college for some teachers and students to research getting hydrogen out of coal (we have plenty of coal here) for hydrogen cars, to reduce our need for fossil fuels!! Someone should tell those idiots down there that coal is a fossil fuel!!

And that's why our college sucks, and tuition is too high...
Oh how I am dreading the day when I have to go there.

"No matter where you go, there you are..."
Buckaroo Banzai

Phyth Glenfield

"No matter where you go, there you are..." 
Buckaroo Banzai

Phyth Glenfield
Vesk Lyricahl
Woeful Rover
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 03:31:23 AM »

*stomps his feet*

This thread is about ME! Me, me, me, me, me!

*stops with the temper tantrum long enough to speak coherently*

I have a few friends here now, mostly girls though, which means I can't exactly hang out in their room.:upset  Oh, and I hated the freshman harbor cruise, but I spent the entire ride back talking to a beautiful blonde, so I'm not complaining.:D  Even got her number...

Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2006, 06:11:23 AM »

O.O Vesk is a PIMP!  lol.  

Drasil Razorfang CD

Vesk Lyricahl
Woeful Rover
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2006, 11:11:23 AM »

:lol  So your definition of a pimp is a guy that's too nervous to speak to a girl until she speaks to him first? The girlfriends I have (friends that are girls) pretty much attached themselves to me, I had no choice in the matter! Not complaining though, they're cute, witty, and cynical, in short my kind of people!:devilish  As to the beautiful blonde, I plan to call her tonight... time will tell how that'll go. Oh, and of course she's so much more than beautiful as beauty alone does not attract my gaze. She's intelligent, compassionate, shy, and hilarious as well.;)  

Kareesh Valendar
Hatred's Fury
CD Mod

Elf, Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2006, 12:54:23 PM »

Kali, if you wanna, you could come here to where I am. Oh! And I have something to tell ya so whenever you're online, I'll let you know. *nods* It's good news as well.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]