Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Little circle of RP (invitation to all)  (Read 38617 times)
Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2006, 09:42:23 PM »

Hmm...Never mind. Thanks. Should have looked for an avatar that doesn't look so brainless. :(  

Behold... Admire... Fear... and Wonder. Witness the fire burning in me... Burning... To Avenge.

The Ironforge Pyromancer

Edited by: Thorgas Ironforge at: 5/9/06 13:53

A weak mind is a deadly foe.
Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2006, 01:41:23 AM »

Well I dev wind because I love wind, also because it needs more attack and less defence.

Whenever you like to place an spell feel free to do so, just use the template.

And please, call me Orril.

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

Edited by: so orril miesefer  at: 5/9/06 17:41

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 05:39:23 PM »

I was wondering as to what should we use to name the metals here in Santharia. For example, the metal iron. Should we use Ferium, or just plain iron?

Behold... Admire... Fear... and Wonder. Witness the fire burning in me... Burning... To Avenge.

The Ironforge Pyromancer

Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2006, 12:26:23 AM »

well... i'm with both. i am used to iron, because that is what we say in RL, but naming metals will make santharia even MORE unique.

chaos... destruction... misery... what has happened to me? I can't do this.Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
Mina
Ávash'deláey
Approved Character

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2006, 02:04:23 PM »

Orril, Wind does not need more attack.  By its nature, it is more suitable for defence than attack.  If you want lots of ways to hurt other people, perhaps you should have picked Fire as your element.  

Thorgas, I'd suggest plain 'ol iron, unless it's otherwise stated on the site.  It could get confusing otherwise.  

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2006, 02:15:23 PM »

well... i noticed that your poll isn't going well, so we should start thinking pof a story that isn't banned.

chaos... destruction... misery... what has happened to me? I can't do this.Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2006, 10:22:23 PM »

That's right Orilll. Use Fire!
Oink.
Have a nice day. :fish  

The Ironforge Pyromancer

Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2006, 07:00:23 AM »

*Orril summon a Lightning in front of Thorgas* Think twice before
telling me that, wind can be a very good element for fighting,
but also for knowledge search, thing that fire can't do.

Then... yes, any idea to our story? maybe Xun's story can work... we just need to find a way to move him arround the world so he
encounter everyone. Also, we need a Dark Party, an evil team
that killed his mom and fleed, and a reason for doing so, perhaps
an ansient artifact?

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 5/14/06 18:57

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2006, 12:04:23 PM »

well, i will start working on a story right now then. i will post it on this thread and then i will make a new thread about it.

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2006, 11:15:23 AM »

well, i think this would work.

My story is how Xun Darkwoe, who has now left the woods, meets everybody. he basically goes around while everyone else is doing what they want and i will move on my own and i will enter the room where you guys are. you guys will be curious about why i am so glum, and i would tell you the story. you guys were brave enough to talk to a Eophyrhim and found that he wasn't so bad. after that, this what happenes.

of course the action will be, wild animals, wolves, cats, and other animals, there will be another party if anyone will be a bad guy, or if not, just make up ones. that i think will be enough fighting.

the main plot is how the others were trying to help a poor fellow (Xun) find his mother's murderer and help him get revenge. while i am looking for you guys, you can meet eachother, but this would be quicker. however, this is hard because of the little information. i think this is enough info for now.

party 1: So Orill Meiseifer. ( I don't think i spelled all of that, correct me if i am wrong.
Thorgas Ironforge.
Cronah S. Achran.
Yalari Mealea.
Huma Mager.

Party 2: Xun Darkwoe.
(Note, this party eventually forms into party 1)

party 3: hmm, a good name for a npc... how about Horik Sahareena? if anyone disagrees or has a different name, tell me. by the way this is a NPC party and this party is killable. as the story Mod, i can do this.

I think that just about sums it up. tell me what you think, guys. :biggrin  

Edited by: Xun Darkwoe at: 5/13/06 3:32

Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2006, 11:16:23 AM »

*Rubs sulphur in his hands, and proceeds to conjure a large fireball*
Cast that spell in the other direction, elf. Otherwise your eyebrows could get burned... A lot. Believe me, Fire magic is also good for seeking knowledge and gaining wisdom, and can also be used for beneficial purposes, such as healing and supporting troops in battle. :evil    
Oink.
So in my own humble opinion, fire is a very versatile magic. About the story, how about making an NPC who killed Xun's mother? I love the idea of Xun travelling and meeting us all one by one.
Oink.
And guys.. Try to get approved soon. Gamaliel has his first approval already, and it's been less than 1 month. I have mine approved for less than 1 month too, I think. :)  
Oink oink...
You just ATE a while ago.

The Ironforge Pyromancer

Edited by: Thorgas Ironforge at: 5/13/06 3:33

Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2006, 12:28:23 PM »

Dagnammit!! stop argueing over magic or i'll slice you both. Draws his scimitar. and i mean it!!

Thorgas, you are right, i will change so it is a npc party.
(The party will also be able to be killed, as the story Mod, i can do so in this.)

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2006, 04:32:23 AM »

*A raging wind disipates the fireball*

Beware... Wind controls your lungs, your movement and even your mind, some spells can really become a danger if casted (like Thievish Winds, or Aura of Smothering that I casted over your fire ball)

Then, let them title when they want... this lets me have a biger arsenal of spells, soon Meditation, and probably Wonder guard will be the next.

Then, what about many murders across Santharia, I can edit my CD history so the thiefth was an assassin that failed to kill me... Now, without joking PLEASE TITLE THIS MONTH!!! do every change that mods and admins request, don't question them, just title now... then you will edit your CD.

Search in the dev forum Thorgas... for a fight betwen Twen, Drasil, Miran and me...

Well, I'll coment on your CD's.

Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2006, 10:27:23 AM »

A 'raging wind' won't dissipate a fireball, because oxygen feeds fire. Have you ever seen a forest fire? Know what causes it to become large and spread out. I also learned that dwarves are highly resistant to mind and body spells cast on them. One last thing. I think you can't summon a lightning bolt because that is a water magic spell, particularly level 11 (Call Lightning). :)    
Oink.
casting 'aura of smothering':
Quote:
The mage puts his hands around the flame and focuses to on lowering the strength of wind ounia in the area inside his hands, while saying the formula.

Oink.
Before you put your hands on the flame... Think about it first... A lot. ;)    
Oink.
You're fighting in the dev forum? Explain that, coz I thought no chatting in the forums that are designed as workplace. :confused    
Oink.
1 last thing. Could my friend join our party? :hug  
Snort.  

The Ironforge Pyromancer

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 5/14/06 18:52

Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2006, 10:48:23 AM »

DAMNIT!!!!!! I TOLD YOU TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Takes his scimitar and cuts both thorgas and orill

now that everything is settled, we can talk about the story we are going to make.

Edited by: Artimidor Federkiel at: 5/14/06 19:00

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]