Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ask Necro  (Read 54464 times)
NecroMage
NecroMage
Approved Character

« on: October 24, 2006, 09:07:23 AM »

:evil  Greetings Puny Mortals:evil

I've made this NEW thread because nobody responded to my old one anymore.:(

Anyway! I figured I'd set up this thread as a sort of advice column. I'll take any question that you don't need a serious answer for. I love "who would win?" questions and any questions about a sticky situaton in an RPG.

It's Deja Vu all over again...

Soon my enemies will be consumed by flame...

I am your ultimate destiny. Whether you choose to follow me and remain alive, or choose to defy me and become another soldier in my legion is your decision. Choose wisely.
Rvahr the Hunter
Hunter in Darkness
Approved Character

Human, Phthia R'mart Eyelian

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 12:33:23 PM »

Who would win, Frank Miller's Batman, or Neo from Matrix.

I see Neo as having more power, but Batman having an infanite supply of badass to fuel is vengeful fury.

Superman or Neo?

The Hulk v. Wolverine?

The Master Cheif v. Gordon Freeman?

The Master Cheif v. The Doom Marine?

that should be it for now.

Swimming through waters of truth and sustinance, filled by tribulations and dark discordiance,
is a monster who cries tears of steel and an angel, who sceams symphonies.

-R'vahr, The Hunter in Darkness

There is a flavor to life, and I intend to taste it deeply.

Luca the Thief
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 02:14:23 PM »

Who would win?

Me or Dog the Bounty Hunter?

*slips a twenty*

Vesk Lyricahl
Woeful Rover
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 03:39:23 PM »

If I meet the love of my life here at college as I hope to, should I marry her and have her beget my thirteen children, or should I run the other way babbling about the woes of matrimony?:devilish  

Rvahr the Hunter
Hunter in Darkness
Approved Character

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 04:52:23 PM »

that one is easy, just do the begetting, and begetting, and begetting... :hat  lol. The rest of your plan isn't needed.

Swimming through waters of truth and sustinance, filled by tribulations and dark discordiance,

Vesk Lyricahl
Woeful Rover
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 01:31:23 AM »

Oh wise, mighty, and all-knowing NecroMage, what shall Rvahr's fate be for daring to answer one of the questions asked of thee?  

Twn Arerwn
Death's Mistress
Approved Character

Elf, Iferhm

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 07:00:23 AM »

Oh mighty Necro, as I came here with little intention of asking you a question until seeing Rvahr and Vesk I need but ask this.

Rvahr vs. Vesk in a steel cage match?

(`._he pe e pon the rowd ike a ragon, ncient and u o eath_.)

The spell fell upon the crowd like a dragon,
ancient and full of death.
Rvahr the Hunter
Hunter in Darkness
Approved Character

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 11:41:23 AM »

Asking him questions is one thing, but worshiping necro is likely to inflate is already bugeoning ego.

I'll answer when I wanna answer.

Twen has an awesome suggestion.

One more question, what does ALU stand for?

Revik
New Santharian

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 12:08:23 PM »

if i got in a fight with the bog monster, but was saved by jaya ballard, who proceeded to bludgeon all the bogness out of the bog monster, and then pikachu came and ate jaya, and then mr. rogers and chuck norris and a ninja showed up to kill everyone but were then beaten down by a butterfly, would the spaghetti have meatsauce or meatballs?

NecroMage
NecroMage
Approved Character

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 12:30:23 PM »

:evil GREETINGS PUNY MORTALS!:evil

By Gemma that feels good.

Rvahr 1: Batman. Batman is smarter and can breathe in space.

Rvahr 2: Neo may be fast, but Superman is a dick. You just can't beat that.

Rvahr 3: The Hulk would tear Wolverine apart about 12 times before finally succumbing to exhaustion and bloodloss.

Rvahr 4: Master Chief is one of 33 Spartans capable of combat, making him one of the most elite fighting machines in the universe. Gordon Freeman has a friend named Barney.

Rvahr 5: Once again, the answer is clear. The Doom Marine is made of meat.

Luca: It's a close call, but Dog never slipped a Twenty in my g-string so I'll have to say you.

Vesk: Perhaps you should be asking yourself these questions: From what would you be running? To what would you be running? Why you should run?

Rvahr: It amazes how people can be so stupid as to not understand the title of a topic before replying. Especially when the title is two words long.

Ask Necro

It seems simple to me. A thread where people ask necro things. Handy.

Clearly anyone incapable of grasping this concept has an intellect akin to a starfish and I will not be wasting my words on such a pitiful wretch.

Vesk: Who?

Twen: Vesk, due to his experience inside of cages.

Revik: Both, with cheese melted on top.

Soon my enemies will be consumed by flame...

I am your ultimate destiny. Whether you choose to follow me and remain alive, or choose to defy me and become another soldier in my legion is your decision. Choose wisely.
Kalna Dal'isyrs
Dal'isyrs
Mini-mod

High Elf, Karrhem

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »

Necro....

Did you miss your Ask Necro thread? ^.^

www.p081.ezboard.com/fthesantharianrpgboard83.showMessage?topicID=259.topic" target="_blank">

The Santharian Dream ~ Role Playing Basics
Character Creation Guide ~ Restrictions and Age Calculator

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Naleena deVir
New Santharian

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2006, 01:35:23 PM »

Ooooo ... this has been a debate between my brother and I for quite some time now.

Who would win

Dante from Devil May Cry ?

or

Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy ?

Rvahr the Hunter
Hunter in Darkness
Approved Character

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 08:48:23 PM »

Quite defiant of titles, I may be indeed. Stupid? Perhaps that also. Starfish I am not! They can stick to rocks with a tenacity beyond human capacity. I merely cling like a five year old going to his first day of kindergarten. Ignorance is indeed bliss, however, and I encourage you to ignore everything I ever say.

One should recognize that I did concede that this thread is of the purpose of query, and have no objections to such an endeavor. Also, one must realize that I had posted questions before any other action, and thus had full understanding as to the purpose of this topic. Thus, an assault to my intellect via understanding the title of the thread is misplaced, especially when there are so many stupid actions which are so readily criticized. Such as the very fact that I defended such a silly post in the first place.

One should also recognize that I simply find god worship to be repugnant, especially to one who is so egotistical as yourself. Such things have no goodness. Were a person to say such things to myself as to worthiness of praise and adoration, I would scorn and debunk such prostration. It is wrong.

Lastly, I will answer when I want to answer, I have enough questions that I will ask when I want to ask. Through my statements I was able to generate a question, which is abundantly awesome. Without my splurge that question would never have been asked, and I would never have wondered this: "What experience with What cages?"

Onto the very basis of this thread, stupid questions!

1. How much is too much?

2. Who would win in a caged mud wrestling match President George W Bush, or our praised leader, Kim jong-il

3. Why hasn't Jon Stewart been elected as god of the universe yet?

4. How can there be a benevolent, omnipotent god, if there is so much evil in the world? How can one defend objective morality without accepting that a divine being must exist? What is morality and how important is human ethic?

... And most importantly

5. Say you are a lvl 14 halfling fighter/rogue. Say you have lost your shortsword and dagger to the toughened belly of a certain ogre, and have at hand only a heavy sack of gold, a severed head of a former comrade, and a sewing needle at yopur disposal. Consider also that you are standing alone in the middle of a brightly lit throne room which stewn with the bodies of your party members and half of a hobgoblin general's honor gaurd. You can hear the pounding footfalls of the second half nearing your position.

My question is this. How do you hide the bodies of the honor gaurd so that when the Hobgoblin general awakens and returns to his throne, he does not realize anything is wrong. Also, how much of your partymate's treasure is fair game?

6. I almost forgot, What experiance with what cage?

Lastly, some questions I would enjoy a second opinion on...

1. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood... here we also asume that "wood" is actually an acronym for "Weapons of Omnipresent Desolation" and "Woodchuck" of course me, in the act of hurling doom upon those who trifle with my chewy goodness, and "if a woodchuck could" means "With fiery wrath and ubiquitous flame, under the duress of contaminate cerebration."?

2. If Walt Disney were to resurect himself with the power of pure jew hatred, would he bring about the second halocaust? How bout if he also brought Henry Ford back from the dead?

3. Assuming you are a canadian, and assuming I am a United States of American, further assuming fisticuff brawls were still in style... whos hotter Natalie Portman (w/ or w/o hair) or Andriana Lima?

4. What would you give to get one of their phone numbers? I'm personally going for soul, livelyhood, any chance of hope and the promise of an icy death.

Edited by: Rvahr the Hunter  at: 10/26/06 7:35

Revik
New Santharian

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 01:07:23 PM »

if guy (of FE) got in a fight with foamy the squirrel, but foamy had the backup of the us army and GW for a decoy, but guy had the woa dao, would his critical kill frodo or would it contaminate the stronghold fortress?

Twn Arerwn
Death's Mistress
Approved Character

Elf, Iferhm

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2006, 06:07:23 AM »

If Kalina were to unsheath her talons, would she?
A) Remodel the fabric of the universe to her liking.
B) Get a manicure
C) All the above
D) None of the above (Define what would happen if none of these.)

(`._he pe e pon the rowd ike a ragon, ncient and u o eath_.)

Edited by: Twen  Araerwen  at: 10/26/06 22:30

The spell fell upon the crowd like a dragon,
ancient and full of death.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]