Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1585 times)
Mad Davy Flint
Brigand of the High Seas
Approved Character

Human, Santerran

« on: December 25, 2006, 12:00:28 AM »

Quote form the guestbook
im sorry but runescape is a lot better

WHAT? That repetitve PIECE OF%^$&*^ GRAGGHA! ahhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHH! ^&%$^&(*^ (%(*% %^$#$%$^%$#^&%$*&#%$!%#%^%$#@##$
Miraran Tehuriden
Flame of Helcrah
Approved Character

Human, Ter'ei'Vikh

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 01:09:25 AM »

*snickers*

Some people just don't get the point...

Rhaki Tekashi
White Rogue
Approved Character

Elf, Maeverhim

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 01:57:27 AM »

yea, runescape requires a *lot* of intelectual brain power, huh?

Rhaki Tekashi, White Rogue
Vorni Firebreath
Brown Grubstaker
Approved Character

Dwarf, Tenthrum

Homepage
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 03:55:13 AM »

I think Santharia has done something entirely unique, besides the fact that it has created a universe all of it's own ingenuity (a marvellous feat of imagination), it has also managed to keep this universe well-groomed, well-run, and expanding.   

With every day Santharia becomes deeper.

Can Runescape say that?  (I don't even know what Runescape is...but I seriously doubt it can say that.)

Have your eyes seen the vast underground lakes deeper than a mountain is tall?  Or the chasms that descend to the Flint-Lord himself? And the UnSthommerons' fire as it flows in a molten river back to our beginning? - Excerpt from a Tenthrum Earth-Guide Prayer Vorni's CD
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 10:22:32 AM »

Bleh... Whoever said runescape is better than santharia doen't have brain... I mean, no newbie here would ever say runescape is better, is so bad in graphics, story line (it doesn't has story line...) and with so many things to keep in mind that I got bored of it before finishing the tutorial...

For those that dun know, Runescape is a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Roll Play Game) there are much betters (if you have 500 mg of disk try Hero Online, look for me and you might get a nice gift... just shout Orril while online lol...)

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Kareesh Valendar
Hatred's Fury
CD Mod

Elf, Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 08:30:52 AM »

Which is why I never read the guest book. I believe it lowers one's intellegence.

Niccoli Faust
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 03:52:54 PM »

Tis true... sadly enough I'd love to say shut the damned thing on their noses, but then there wouldn't be anywhere to put all the hazerdous waste the folks on the dev board generate.
Simonne Miller
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 07:07:24 PM »

Could we maybe not blow things out of proportion? Let the people have their own opinion, please. You don't have to agree with whoever said that, but that person doesn't HAVE to like Santharia better than runescape. He or she is entitled to his/her opinion, you know. Just because you don't agree with someone, doesn't mean you're allowed to verbally kill him off. A little tolerance wouldn't hurt, would it?
Kain Cristar
Divine Aspect
Approved Character

Elf, Co'orhem Kayrrhem

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2006, 07:46:56 PM »

I agree with Simonne here. People need to calm down and not be so defensive. I found many of the comments on this topic to be childish, and a few were mildly offensive. Lets try to be a bit more mature around these parts, eh?

You have lived a life of cruelty and atrocity, you have bathed in the blood of the innocent, you have considered every act of depravity and your corruption knows no bounds. I am the angel of justice, I am the accumulation of all of your sins. Prepare for your redemption.

-Kain Cristar, Divine Aspect
lukecash
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2007, 04:54:57 AM »

Lol, runescape is the crappiest attempt at a good roleplaying experience ever, everyone has to follow the same character guidelines, there are no classes, races, or true GUILDS you can join, no one has special skills specific to their class and race cuz there is no class or race. It is terrifyingly primitive, and the graphics are all cartoons. How is that entertaining?
Niccoli Faust
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2007, 05:16:11 AM »

Lukecash, please do not resurect old threads that have passed down. There is a handy little bar at the top of each post that shows you when this post was made. Generally if it's more than 3 days old, you don't interfere with it unless you were involved with the discussion.
Secondly, please try and keep from using language like "crappiest" and "cuz". They aren't actual words, and the one is just plain vulgar.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]

[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]