Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Real World  (Read 24599 times)
Cherri Rowandyn
Elemental Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Quaelhoirhim / Ylfferhim / Sanhorrhim

« on: March 27, 2007, 07:25:02 AM »

I thought that it would be cool to meet those who we RP with daily.  through Rping we get to know each other somewhat and I thought it would be nice if we got to know each other better.  Kinda like being a big global family.  In this thread I would like to see pics of people and their families.  Keep all photos respectible please.  And don't go overboard posting a dozen pics of your dog or cat.  Just a couple would be nice with some explanation of who is in the pic, what relation they are to you, where you are at, etc.  Whatever yall feel comfortable with.  But by all means never give out too much information.  We are not the only ones able to view this information and the site has been hacked before.

As soon as I can figure out how to get a pic embedded in the post I will get some up of me and my family, scary as I am.  LOL

Okay, here it goes.  Let me know if this link is not working right.

Picture of my Daughter, Alexhttp://picasaweb.google.com/CCalvac9978/Alex2007/photo?authkey=oT50BNb4dcA#5033777547928631426
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 07:44:33 AM by Lady Cherri » Logged

Cherri Rowandyn
Keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer.
Kareesh Valendar
Hatred's Fury
CD Mod

Elf, Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 07:47:35 AM »

I have pictures! Yay! Since I don't know how big they are, I'll just give links and you can pick and choose which ones you would like to see.

My Grandma, Mom, me, Dad, and Grandpa after my graduation
My "little" brother
Me and my best friend at our graduation
Me and Jenks (bf) looking at something

I think that's all I have right now. I don't have that much immediate family. My brother is my only sibling. Erm....I think that's it....

Cherri Rowandyn
Elemental Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 07:56:57 AM »

Yay!!!!  I like this!!

Kar:  I loved your pics!!  Do you still stay close to your family?  What were you graduating from High School or College?

Okay here is one of my hubby and me pre baby, actually I was pregnant and didn't even know it.
http://picasaweb.google.com/CCalvac9978/Alex2007/photo?authkey=oT50BNb4dcA#5046370794309696658

Geez how time and a baby can change things!  Especially your butt and thighs!!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 08:00:54 AM by Lady Cherri » Logged

Cherri Rowandyn
Kareesh Valendar
Hatred's Fury
CD Mod

Elf, Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 08:14:17 AM »

Yeah, well...kind of. I live in Missouri and they live in Iowa. I still live there....kinda. I was graduatiing from High School. Heh...I still have 2 years left at college, at least. lol.

And you two are so cute. *wistful sigh for the married life*

Aera
New Santharian

Half-Elf Injerín/Korweynite

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 08:25:14 AM »

My leopard gecko and I as I tried the crosseyed thing but it didn't happen all of the way.

My niece, Valerie, my kitten, Lomac, and me. Rough webcam pic. I say rough because my hair is actually pretty red. Like this.

Lady Cherri.. You have a beautiful family! Your daughter's pigtails are soooo cute. :)

You graduated the same year as me, Kareesh.

"Not all those who wander are lost." -J.R.R. Tolkien.

Aera is still undergoing the approval process. Please, feel free to take a moment to read and comment. :)
Cherri Rowandyn
Elemental Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 09:51:25 AM »

Such a cute Gecko, I just don't think I could handle something crawling on me.  I try to brave catapillar's for my daughter, but alas when she is not looking I prance around like a girlie girl shaking it off of me.  Oh well.  I dislike bugs, reptile type things (mostly snakes), spiders, etc.  How in the world did I ever survive in the backwoods of Viriginia?  I guess I always had my mom to squish things.  Now I get to be the squisher, icky.

Were the second batch of pics (the first three) all link to the same pic?  If so then I gather your niece is the child in the background, and I think I can tell you and the kitty apart.  ;)

Cherri Rowandyn
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 01:14:14 PM »

My Dress

Me and my tuckered out self. After a long day of traveling and the last dress we tried on...you get the picture.

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Kareesh Valendar
Hatred's Fury
CD Mod

Elf, Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 01:28:15 PM »

Pretty....*strokes the pretty dress* I have a few ideas in mind for my dress, whenever I may have to have it. *le sigh*

And there seems to be quite a few of us who graduated in '05 on here.

Aera
New Santharian

Half-Elf Injerín/Korweynite

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 01:44:50 PM »

Dress *is* pretty. :)  And you look alot like I pictured you. Which is cool. (pretty)

Yeah.... I've always been a bit of a animal freak. I work at an Alligator Park during the summer. I'll have to post pictures sometime. I'll hold anything until it uses the bathroom on me. Then I get kind of annoyed.

Yep they are all the same link. You sure you can figure me from the kitty? I do have a lot of hair! ;)  :P

"Not all those who wander are lost." -J.R.R. Tolkien.

Aera is still undergoing the approval process. Please, feel free to take a moment to read and comment. :)
Alassiel Telrúnya
Temperamental Bard
Approved Character

Elf, Ak’váth’rhím / Injerín

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 03:36:44 PM »

I'm aware that I'm one of the youngest people here in Santharia. buck I don't have a pic right now, since I'm not using my own computer, but I will post one. And my self-portrait. grin

I LOVE animals! Especially cats! My grandma had 30. They're all dead now, but yeah. grin My parents say I'm too irresponsible to have a pet. *sulks*

I look pretty much like my avatar, except not so pretty.

Cherri, are we allowed to talk about our lives as well as show pics? Cuz I can talk much better. grin
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 03:39:41 PM by Alassiel » Logged

Hylphán
Venturer
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Avennorian/ Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 03:59:25 PM »

Kalina,
     That dress looks great! May your wedding day be as bright and sunny as your pretty face...

Alassiel,
     Don't be in a hurry to get older, enjoy college at your age - I'm a freshman in college, and I'm 50!  I would have enjoyed it so much more at your age...

Fair winds and following seas till our paths cross again.

Hylphán's CD
Alassiel Telrúnya
Temperamental Bard
Approved Character

Elf, Ak’váth’rhím / Injerín

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 04:04:08 PM »

Here are the pictures:

I had drawn this, and intended it to be my avatar, but it seemed rather boring and amateurish, so I picked one instead of drawing it myself.

The 'colored' version of the above.

My self-portrait (but I added the cat, and my accessories).

A close-up of the above.

Ta da! :D

@Hylphán: Yes, I'm aware that all grown ups wish they were younger, having forgotten how they hated it when they were at that age. grin
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 04:05:47 PM by Alassiel » Logged

Hylphán
Venturer
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Avennorian/ Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 04:16:30 PM »

@Alassiel
     By your age I was in the U.S.Navy, and I enjoyed my time there don't get me wrong, but I would have enjoyed this college thing more when I had a lot more energy - and less aches and pains!

Fair winds and following seas till our paths cross again.

Hylphán's CD
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 09:28:59 PM »

We have had lots of "babies" on Santharia. Many fresh from grade school (In Middle School) according to their age. Anyone in college or high school isn't "young" here :P

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Cherri Rowandyn
Elemental Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 09:56:55 PM »

Kalina:  That is such a beautiful dress and it suits you wonderfully.  When my hubby and I married we didn't do the whole church thing, just went to the Courthouse and then had a very small (like just us and two other people) 'reception'.  Kinda glad I didn't have all that stuff to worry about.  But looking at wedding dresses is always a blast.

Do I have to have a gmail account to view the pics?

Oh, and yes you can talk about your life and not share any pics.  Some people do not have the ability to post pics, but we would still love to hear what ever you all want to share.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 10:59:09 PM by Lady Cherri » Logged

Cherri Rowandyn
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]