Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Real World  (Read 24597 times)
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #225 on: May 26, 2007, 02:28:52 AM »

152  though I put little stock in IQ.  I do extensive reading...I'm very booksmart...but am told consistantly what a dumb*** I am.

Booksmart=1/ Street smarts=0

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"It was a dark and stormy night."  - Snoopy
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat
"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski." - President Bill Clinton

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Aroura Roselyn
Maiden of the Rose
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #226 on: May 26, 2007, 02:41:14 AM »

Oh my gosh really, in I.Q terms doesn’t that make you like a geniuses. What test did you do?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 02:42:14 AM by Aroura Roselyn » Logged

And I quote, Francesca Bruni, from the movie Casanova."Give me a man who is man enough to give himself just to the woman who is worth him, if that woman were me I would love him alone, and forever".
Aroura Roselyn
lukecash
« Reply #227 on: May 26, 2007, 07:38:29 AM »

lol, i've been called a dumbass many times before too, but i'm no super genius, i guess i'm only just a near prodigy at music and the arts, but not much booksmarts, i'm in all the advance classes, but i don't ace them, i just pass with c's and do well on tests.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 07:39:09 AM by Avash'kan'dui » Logged
Phyth Glenfield
Mounted Mercenary
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #228 on: May 26, 2007, 08:32:43 AM »

Hee hee....

My vacation last week was in California (and a day in Los Angeles), and aside from being some of the greatest days of my life, I got Gary Busey's autograph! IF some of you don't know who he is, he's most famous for his roles in Lethal Weapon and the Buddy Holly story. He signed my copy of Lethal Weapon! *giggles*

Even cooler, the man came to my family picnic!! My grandmother's best friend is his mother, and she invited her to our family picnic. And while I'm there, setting up food and talking with family members, up walks Gary Busey! Way cool! He talked about all his movies, most notably the scene in Undersiege and the fight scene in Lethal Weapon.

After he left, we realized we didn't get his autograph. So we raced back, grabbed a copy of Lethal Weapon and Undersiege, and drove to his mother's house where he was, about to go back to his home. We talked a little more, and he signed the DVD, and also signed it Mr. Joshua.

One of the coolest and most memorable days in my whole life.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 08:33:15 AM by Phyth Glenfield » Logged

"No matter where you go, there you are..." 
Buckaroo Banzai

Phyth Glenfield
lukecash
« Reply #229 on: May 26, 2007, 09:01:59 AM »

Lol, i live in California, and it's no sanctuary or heaven. Do you know how many gangs we have, and all the woodpeckers and gay rappers we even have in the small towns, and the fact that i live in quite a small town that is no stranger to shootings. I personally think life is the same everywhere...
Phyth Glenfield
Mounted Mercenary
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #230 on: May 26, 2007, 09:10:50 AM »

There are many places in California I've been that aren't much better than hell...

Actually, I lived in Fresno for a while. Doesn't get much worse than that. But I know what California is like, since I lived there for a long while. But a lot of my family lives there, plus I am a huge movie fan. So Hollywood is a blast for me.

And there are some nice places in California. Problem is, most of them are growing at a hugely rapid rate. And it costs a fortune to buy a house there.

Buckaroo Banzai

Phyth Glenfield
lukecash
« Reply #231 on: May 26, 2007, 09:13:19 AM »

And rapidly growing places are a key center for gay gang bangers... But it isn't TOO bad, it's just the same everywhere...
Aroura Roselyn
Maiden of the Rose
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #232 on: May 26, 2007, 09:19:38 AM »

I wish I could go to the somewhere in America, I have never been there before, but I would never move out there, my feet are held firm to British soil. I can trufully say I am all English, well almost. grin
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 09:21:20 AM by Aroura Roselyn » Logged

And I quote, Francesca Bruni, from the movie Casanova."Give me a man who is man enough to give himself just to the woman who is worth him, if that woman were me I would love him alone, and forever".
Aroura Roselyn
lukecash
« Reply #233 on: May 26, 2007, 09:25:52 AM »

You guys got gangs there, or drive by arguments from drama queens? Lol, i know i'm making you mad, but that's what some stupid Americans say about the British...(Not me, but i do like to push buttons. Just watch family guy. They insult every type of person, so you really can't get mad because no one gets left out..)
Aroura Roselyn
Maiden of the Rose
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #234 on: May 26, 2007, 09:37:20 AM »

Well I will tell the truth we get lots of gangs over here, we call them hoddies because of the clothes they wear and there are also chaves I do not know if you have any of this in America but it is quite common over here. But it is not all bad, I like sitting down after dinner with a nice cup of Earl Grey to watch Eastenders and baking cakes with my nan. And you have just got to love the most attractive Dr who yet, David Tennant to watch on Saturday’s. Also we have the best music and TV over here a lot better than some of the stuff you get in other countries. No offence but I love it.

Aroura Roselyn
Phyth Glenfield
Mounted Mercenary
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #235 on: May 26, 2007, 09:41:12 AM »

England puts out better comedies, that's for sure. Most of the comedy here in America (minus the Simpson's and Family Guy and a few movies) lately looks as if it's been written by a 6 year old.

My opinion anyway.

Buckaroo Banzai

Phyth Glenfield
lukecash
« Reply #236 on: May 26, 2007, 09:43:01 AM »

Pretty much in America you get the same lvl of criminals as all elsewhere, unless you are talking of the hitler or dr. mengele or sedan hussein lvl of freaks. But we've got enough rapists and petifiles to go around...
lukecash
« Reply #237 on: May 26, 2007, 09:44:07 AM »

England puts out better comedies, that's for sure. Most of the comedy here in America (minus the Simpson's and Family Guy and a few movies) lately looks as if it's been written by a 6 year old.

My opinion anyway.

I agree mostly, besides some of the awesome stuff on mtv you forgot to mention...
Aroura Roselyn
Maiden of the Rose
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #238 on: May 26, 2007, 09:47:05 AM »

Yes I will definitely agree with that with English comedy is a lot more advanced, you should watch "The Two Ronnie’s" and "Allo Allo", you would love them, they are very old episodes but the quality of entertainment is amazing in the way they use the language. LOL

Aroura Roselyn
lukecash
« Reply #239 on: May 26, 2007, 10:09:37 AM »

I'd probably find it on BBC, but you do have to agree that whose line is it anyway is better when drew carrey hosts because he doesn't cut stuff short every time it gets barely funny like the old english host...
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]