Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

gfx gfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register    gfx gfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!
Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

- THE CD FORUM POSTICON SYSTEM -

Below is a summary on the posticons used for the character description approval process. The posticon of the first post should always be edited according to the current state of completion of the character description (either by the player, a Moderator or an Administrator).
1) PLAYER - CD is incomplete. Use this posticon if you have not finished your CD. 4) MODERATOR - CD has been approved by one moderator. A second mod's approval is needed.
2) PLAYER - CD is completed. Use this if you have finished working on your CD. 5) MODERATOR - CD has been approved by two moderators. An Administrator should soon take care of the titling.
3) MODERATOR - An expert's opinion is needed. The specific field in which the expert's help is needed should be added to the title. 6) ADMINISTRATOR - An administrator has titled the character, and the thread will soon be moved to the CD Archives.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shr'Meph'guur // Healer, Marksman // Elf, Maeverhim  (Read 250 times)
Twn Arerwn
Melancholy Mage
CD Mod

Elf, Iferhm

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 11:54:50 PM »

Strengths:
     *He is an excellent bowsman, being able to hit a target at 200 peds with excellent accuracy. You do realize this is the distance of two football fields?! This is probably a bit excessive to be greatly accurate at. Some people have problems at this range with guns.
     *He is very agile, being able to run quite fast and dodge with relative ease. What does agility have to do with running speed?
     *He has a lot of endurance, being able to run long times while needing only a little rest. Good strength!
     *He is an ok melee fighter, although normal physical strength, his speed makes up for it. You must specify what weapons he is proficient with. Each particular weapon is its own strength and requires an indication of how "good" he is with them.
     *He has a fair knowledge of plants. He knows which ones to avoid, and some of theu<--the uses of most of the plants he sees. There are a diverse set of plants, maybe giving an indication of the climates he is accustomed to would help define this more accurately.
     *He can climb and jump from trees due to growing up in them. With this, he is able to sneak around and be unnoticed while moving when the need arises

Weaknesses:
     *He has a weakness for animals, he doesn't like to see harm to animals, and will go to their rescue and won't fight them.
     *He is a very shy man, although he grew up with alot of people, he never really interacted with them, but found animals a more suitable companion.
     *His pet Furry, which he won't let anyone hurt and will protect no matter what. He has put his life on the line by turning around to block the attack that would hit Furry.
     *He gets sick easily by trying plants for different uses, just to find what they are good and bad for.
     *He has had a great curiosity since he was a child. Due to this, he has been hurt and caught into traps too many times.

All of your weaknesses are personality based and your strengths are all physical. I would recommend adding a moderate physical weakness to create balance.

Also, there are still an abundant amount of grammatical errors throughout the CD. Take your time and read the CD in its entirety and I am sure you will find most of them.

I hope my comments aid you in being titled soon. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them here as there are many willing to help you. I changed the icon to the pencil while you make edits, please return it to the exclamation mark when you are finished and ready for more comments.
~Sincerely~
Co cr'tuulens:Twen Araerwen
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 12:00:56 AM by Twn Arerwn » Logged

he pe e pon the rowd ike a ragon, ncient and u o eath
Shr'Meph'guur
New Santharian

Elf, Melad'rhim

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 09:32:48 PM »

1. I think I attended to to Takor's comment finally, if not, please let me know.

2. I changed some S&W's.

3. If someone could please, help me with the gramar part, Lit. Comp. isn't my best subject.

Kanji Version:
semenai de kesanai de makenai de.
dare datte motteru hazu  yuzurenai mono.
ai dake  yume dake  kimi dake.   
sore dake ha hanasanai  donna toki demo.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Members
Total Members: 18286
Latest: Catti-Brie
Stats
Total Posts: 144604
Total Topics: 5144
Online Today: 30
Online Ever: 216
(November 30, 2006, 03:08:03 AM)