* 
Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?


*
gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize


Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator



Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Time of Healing  (Read 37836 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1540


Human, Sophronian


« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2008, 08:29:23 AM »

After Ta'las and Primrose leave the platform that is to be her home till she is healed Terra takes upon herself to explore what little she can bring herself to explore. She trembles slightly, it's breezy but no other leaves move around her, she hunkers down as if afraid the breeze may blow her off the tree, her feet moving her slowly but steadily toward the massive trunk, as she rounds it she finds the ancient trunk had at one time become split and grew in a large circle as if an taller than she had been there. A hammock is hung at a comfortable hight for her from two branches that twist around each other then curve out to form a canopy over her hammock bed.

Feeling physically and emotionally drained from the climb she crawls into the hammock and before she can draw her blanket over her is fast asleep. For several days the sleeps and explores a little more of her tree home, steadily getting closer to the edge though still remaining a distance from it. Each night she sleeps more soundly, more at ease with her surroundings till finally she dreams.

In her dreams she lays in her mother arms looking up at the soft barely memorable features of her face, her mother rocking her gently in her arms. as she dreams gentle gusts of wind form around her, pushing gently rocking the hammock in time to her dreams. Terra is at complete ease even feeling the energy around her, energy she had felt before but was so new and out of her control to so frighten her.

By her final day her stomach pains her for lack of food. Desperate for something to eat and seeing some fruits growing near on of the higher platforms, she climbs higher, though frightened she climbs at first staying to close to the tree then remembering Ta'las's words, "Push with your legs. Let your arms guide you.". She makes her way up to the next platform, then slowly moves to the edge lowering herself as she goes till she draws herself to the edge on her belly. Looking away she reaches out for the fruit but it's more than fore out of her reach, she inches a little more to the edge of her comfort and safety, yet its still out of reach, desperately she looks to see if she can reach more. Her heart sinks seeing that she can not possibly reach it, though the leaves around the fruit begin to flutter. The most amazing thing then happens, the fruit seems to get plucked form the tree and float to her hand.

With her stomach complaining loudly she gives it little thought at first, instead sliding herself back and sitting up, hungerly eating the juicy piece of fruit to quell her stomach. As her stomach quiets she begins to feel the strange power around her again that had been masked by her hunger. Still hungry she moves to push herself up to see if she could reach another piece of fruit, without thinking her hand extends in its direction, before she could rise herself to her feet the leave around this fruit to flutters as it is pluck from its place and comes to her hand. Again she eats the fruit happily, feeling her stomach grow more satisfied, though she wonders if she could not control such things. She does not know how, she knows nothing of these things, and yet it happens. She does not get up, yet reaches for another and wills to have it in her hand to eat, and it to is plucked and lands in her hand. Terra eats her fill this way before descending again to her hammock bed for a final long sleep, at peace with the hidden power in her that had frightened her for soo many years.
Logged
Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 610


Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si


« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2008, 11:59:57 AM »

Ta'las is nearly out of breath when he reaches the bottom of the tree.  He leans forward, resting the palms of his hands on his knees to catch his breath, and is surprised when he feels a slight tug on his cloak.  The Shendar looks down and sees the Brownie he'd met the previous day in the clearing.

"Greetings little one," he says, and his face breaks into a smile.  The brownie looks a little anxious, prompting Ta'las to ask what is wrong.

"With me, go you.  Primrose ask you leave.  Come when lady finish," he says, pointing up the tree where Lady Terra has begun the final phase of her healing.

Ta'las nods at the brownie and starts away, but stops and looks back.  "You will get me when she is ready?  Lady Terra has asked me to help her climb back down."

The brownie nods emphatically.  "Yes.  Go you must."  Then, seeing Ta'las is not yet assuaged.  "I come when done Lady Trra.  Now go!

The Shendar holds up his hands.  "Very well.  I shall not disturb the healing any longer."  With that he starts walking back to the cabin, but somewhere along the way changes direction and finds himself back in the clearing where he'd spent so much time at practise.  Without hesitation, Ta'las closes his eyes and looks inward.

***

When he opens his eyes, he finds himself standing under Injera's hammering rays, and in the presence of his mentor.  Ta'las looks down at his hands and then unsheaths his dou'kilij.  Everything seems so real!

"Are you ready yet to take your first step, Ta'las?" 

His mentor's eyes look hard, almost disapproving, but Ta'las does not waver beneath that gaze.  "It is part of the nature of a Warrior to be ready, and the path before me is clear."  He holds up his weapons and awaits his mentor.

Kalmanth lifts his weapons, and the two Shendar begin.

***


To anyone watching the Shendar, it would almost appear that Ta'las fights some invisible adversary.  His sword practice lasts long into the day, and leaves him physically and mentally exhausted, yet also stretches the limit of his speed, endurance and strength.  When Ta'las is finished, he stands in the clearing, aware once again that he is in the Vale, and that though the sun hangs in the sky, much of the afternoon has passed.  The Shendar puts away his weapons and returns to the small cabin to rest and eat. 

He wonders how Terra is, and smiles when he recalls her face to mind.  A selfish part of him even wishes that he had not promised to stay away from her during her healing.  Ta'las banishes those thoughts as he starts to clean up after his meal.
Logged

Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 610


Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si


« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2008, 09:38:51 AM »

There is a small noise, almost like a knocking, at the door of the cabin, later that evening.  Ta'las is finishing cleaning up the cabin when he hears the sound and goes out to investigate.  When he looks outside, he sees the same brownie who has come to retrieve him before.

"Is Terra's healing finished?" Ta'las asks excitedly, to which the brownie shakes his head.

"No, friend still healing.  But news of others - they return."

"Others?" the Shendar asks, his brow furrowing.  "You mean Capher and the others?"

"Yes - at east forest.  Soon arrive."

"East?"  This confuses Ta'las, who knows only of the southwestern entrance into the Vale.  "Surely you mean west.  In that direction?" he asks, pointing to entrance they had used when entering the Vale for the first time.

The little brownie shakes his head.  "No - other entrance.  Secret known only to dwarves...and brownies."  He tugs at Ta'las' sleeve.  "Come - they soon reach Vale Tree."

"But I must wait for Lady Terra.  She may call for me soon."

The brownie shakes his head again.  "Healing still.  Others come before she finished."  Noticing that the Shendar looks unsure, the brownie smiles.  "Come desert man.  You back to special lady friend before healing finished.  Can kiss later."

Ta'las is glad his complexion hides his blush, but he decides to go along with the brownie to the Vale Tree, knowing that it is not far from where Talia and Terra are finishing their healing.
Logged

Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 610


Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si


« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2008, 07:57:26 AM »

The Shendar stops before reaching the Vale Tree, and looks with a frown through the woods in the direction where Terra and Talia are still resting.  The others have been gone for some time, and a few moments longer will not matter much.  He looks at the little brownie and shakes his head.  "I will go to Lady Terra first."  He ignores the frustrated pleas of the brownie that he continue on to the Vale Tree, and changes direction.  He quickly makes his way through the undergrowth to the large 'healing trees', as he has come to think of them, and once at the base of the tree, he looks at the brownie.

"You will stay here my friend," he says with a smile as he sets the brownie down on a small rock.  The brownie continues to shout at him even as Ta'las begins to climb, but stops after a short time.  The Shendar scales the tree, carefully choosing his footing as he goes, until he reaches the platform where Terra lies resting.

"Lady Terra?" he asks, as he gently rubs her shoulder.  "It is time to wake.  Our friends have returned." 
Logged

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1540


Human, Sophronian


« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2008, 05:18:24 AM »

Terra sleep deep and peacefully as Ta'las climbs to get her, her face calm and happy in her slumber. She stirs in her sleep as Ta'las rubs her shoulder, a pleasant sleepy sound escaping from her lips as her body and mind resist waking. Finally her eyes slip open groggily, taking a long moment to focus on the face over her. She had clearly been exhausted by something and had slept a very long time afterword, but as she woke and her eyes forcused on Ta'las' face a radiant smile comes to her lips. Terra sits up as quickly as she can in her tree born hammock, what she would have to do next having not yet entered her mind as she is swept away in the moment throwign her arms around him without a thought, then kisses him. As soon as her thoughts catch up with her actions and she realizes what she had done she pulls away, her cheeks blushing a deep crimson, her face turning down shyly.

"I am sorry Ta'las. I did not think."

Her voice is soft, shy, and carries a thread of uncertainty, yet smooth and not a constrained of feeling.
Logged
Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 610


Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si


« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2008, 01:41:31 PM »

"On occasions such as this, thinking is perhaps overrated," Ta'las replies.  He cups Lady Terra's chin in one of his hands and elevates her face a little so he can look into her eyes.   "I also do not question the gods' wisdom or will in bringing us together, if they in fact have had some hand in this.  All I can say is that I am thankful to have you in my life."  He moves a little closer to kiss her, softly and without urgency - for the moment, Ta'las sees no need to rush back to the Vale Tree.  The Shendar's kiss lasts for more than just a few seconds.

After their kiss, he smiles at Terra.  She looks more at ease with herself than he can remember.  "I am also thankful for the healing magic of the brownies."  He embraces her again, this time gathering her in a great bear hug, holding her for a few moments before releasing her.

"Are you ready to go back down again?"  He smiles with a little mischief in his eyes.  "If not, I'm perfectly happy to continue 'not thinking'."   He is so caught up with Terra that he does not hear the brownie, who now sits on the back of a brown owl, clear his throat from behind them and glare impatiently at Ta'las.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 01:45:42 PM by Talas Anthavin » Logged

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1540


Human, Sophronian


« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2008, 10:12:04 AM »

Terra is not sure if Ta'las hears the brownie watching them clear him throat or chooses to ignore him but her cheeks burn at the sound as she berries her head against Ta'las' chest as if trying to hide in embarrassment.

"Ta'las?" , her voice comes meekly from his chest, "Am I done healing here? I think I would like to go down if I am done."

She stays huddled against him waiting for him to answer fearing that he would say no and would have to leave her for a while longer, or that she would wake and have it all be a dream.
Logged
Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 610


Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si


« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2008, 10:34:23 AM »

"Yes, you are finished here," Ta'las says at last, though he would prefer to remain here holding her.  "I believe there is no more the brownies are able to do for you.  The Shendar turns around after hearing the brownie clear his throat a second time and grins.

"Greetings, Master Brownie."  He winks at the brownie and then more seriously adds, "your kin have done much to aid our quest.  And thank you for helping Lady Terra."  He looks back down at Terra and gives her another hug.

"It is time to return to our friends, Lady Terra.  First, I think, we should see if Talia has finished her healing, though we must hurry for Capher and the others have arrived.  I expect he will be happy to see you."  The Shendar rises and makes his way to the edge of the tree where they will begin their descent back down.

"I will go first, Lady Terra."  He takes one step off of the platform on to the nearest branch and stops, looking back and waiting for Terra to follow.
Logged

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1540


Human, Sophronian


« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2008, 11:57:45 PM »

Terra smiles in relief that she is finished and that she could soon leave the height and return to the ground. She relaxes into Ta'las' embrace as he hugs her again and even seems eager to return to the ground and her friends. Savoring the moment quietly it does not last long and her smile fades to a dull fearful one, torn between the feelings she holds for Ta'las and her eagerness to see her friends, and the fear of the height she would have to traverse. She finds it strange that she no longer fears the wind in her, but fears the height so that even for the briefest moment she considers leaving Ta'las and her friends behind to live the rest of her days in blissful ignorance of what lies below.

Terra could not leave Ta'las though and so reluctantly follows, only nodding as he states he will go first afraid to test her voice, then at his bidding begins to follow listening to his guidance as she makes her way slowly. She makes slow steady progress trying not to look down, trying not to be reminded of the height of the tree, but in the space between thought she looks, her head spins at the distance below her body clamping tight to the tree trembling in fear. She wants to cry out to Ta'las but can't though her clenched throat, her fear preventing her from moving.
Logged
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character
*
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1002

Half-elf, Quaelhoirhim / Eyelian


« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2008, 04:36:04 AM »

Gratefully, she lets him help her up, and holds onto him as they walk, her head down, trying to decide where she has failed to make herself understood. They are close enough now that brownies can be seen sometimes, flitting through the trees and the underbrush, and slowly, she begins to speak again.

"You know how two drops of water, when near enough, will flow into each other? Well, I guess the smaller usually flows into the larger..."

She looks up to him briefly, then at the ground again. "I think if I could tell you my feelings... it's as if I wished I were one and the same with him... does that make sense? Though holding him seems to ease the yearning, I want to be closer, always."

Again she turns her eyes to him questioningly, as they near the place they had rested when they first arrived in the Vale.
Logged

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4944


Dragon


« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2008, 12:16:17 AM »

Capher's mind was far from their current situation as he and Teri walked toward the Council Tree and to be soon united with their friends and then after a good nights rest be on their way.

Suddenly she spoke, looked at him and then turned her face back to the ground as if she were ashamed of something or more than likely saw the confused look upon his face, and then she spoke more.

She talked of water and attraction and then the strangest concept she wanted to become one with Morcaanan! Symbiosis? Can one really achieve such a feat in this time? He thought. The only time Capher ever saw such a feat was through very powerful magic, the kind the mages weilded during the War of the Chosen and he supposed the kind that Eckra has and is using now. Is she propsing to use magic upon Morcaanan to make him love her? To take over his body, mind and heart? Preposterous and very dangerous, even if she could accomplish such a feat, what purpose would it have? She would have a shell of a man that she controlled, not someone who by his own volition chose to love her.

Than another thought crept into his mind; surely she did not hope to ask him to do such a thing? Though it was in his power to do so, he would never do it...would he??

He abruptly stopped, turned to face her, his eyes aflame. "Teri, what you propose is not an impossibility but it requires the most powerful of magics. The kind that the mages had during the War of the Chosen! Why would you want to merge, take over Morcaanan's body? I think I understand your feelings for him and how you want to be with him all the time, but to propose Symbiosis is something that I never thought would come to your mind.  Yes, you would be one with Morcaanan, but he would be like a childs puppet, doing what you commanded him to do. He would not have the choice of choosing whether he loves you and wants to be with you all the rest of his days.  Would that not be better than to be one with him?" Capher asked, searching her face and eyes for an answer.

As he waited another thought crept into his mind as well...She may be talking about something entirely different: something he had no idea or concept of.
Logged
Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 610


Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si


« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2008, 12:58:35 PM »

As Ta'las scales down the tree, he continues speaking to Terra, not realising that she has stopped a fair distance above him.  "...it will be nice to see the others again.  I wonder if they will have news of where we are to head next and whom we should-  Oh, Lady Terra," he calls out when he notices that he can no longer hear her moving in the branches above him.

"Lady Terra, I will come up to you."  Ta'las clambers back up to where Terra has fastened herself to the tree and raises his eyebrows.  He positions himself so he is seated on one of the larger branches close to Terra, so they are at eye level with one another.  "Just take a few moments, Lady Terra, and catch your breath.  The fear will pass Warrior of Sophronia, and we can continue downward when you are ready."  The Shendar waits patiently and smiles again, glad to be here in the Vale, and suddenly wishes they could just remain here.  That they could allow events to unfold as they would, and forget about what they must do.

That, however, was not the way of enlightenment that Ta'las had begun to walk, and not only were such thoughts counterproductive to his own personal journey, but also whatever devices their enemy could conceive of would find them.  Even here, he realises soberly. 

"When you are ready, Lady Terra."
Logged

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character
*
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1002

Half-elf, Quaelhoirhim / Eyelian


« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2008, 05:05:18 AM »

First confusion begins to creep into her features, and then she stares at Capher in shock, and sits down slowly. For a time, she stares at him, then through him and her gaze turns away. Eventually, she stands, reaches out to take his hands and shakes her head. "Capher, I d-... I don't think you understand... I don't want to control him, I don't... I just want to be... I would hate myself if I were his master. I..."

She shakes her head and leans on him slightly. "I can understand now why you wanted to be human. I think you should. If... if this is what you wanted to feel..."

Again she sits, and looks out the door. "I wonder when the others will be back..."
Logged

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4944


Dragon


« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2008, 10:33:41 PM »

The pain, shock and powerful emotion that emanated from Teri's few broken sentences, thoughts, shook Capher to the deepest part of his soul and made him realize that Teri was speaking of a human concept that he had no idea of. The concept that he desired the most to know and especially to feel...it was the concept that Capher defined the humanoid, the water race, and that seperated them from all other species on the planet.

They had walked silently and found themselves in the tree cabin that they had first been put into by the Brownies when they first came to the Vale. Teri, exhausted emotionally and physically, though Capher thought it was more emotionally had sat down on the floor, while he had remained standing looking out into the Vale watching the Brownies prepare for dusk and eventually nightfall. Finally Teri stood, took him by the hands and told him why she thought he wanted to be human...and even gave her thoughts that if it was decreed that he should become one, if only to understand what she was talking about.  She then sat down agian and asked where the rest were.

Capher was wondering that himself...At the very least Ta'las should be here. "I am not sure Teri. I would have thought that Ta'las would at least have been here to greet us. Ladies Terra and Talia may not have completely finished their healing processes yet, however the whereabouts of Master Ta'las puzzles me," he paused a moment, shook his head, "Ah, he probably is with some Brownies asking them questions about their culture. He is a most inquisitive man. Kind of reminds me of myself, when I was a bit younger," he chuckled. "I am sure he and perhaps the others will be along soon enough."

He turned and looked into the darkening cabin and rubbed his arms. "I think I am going to make a fire and put some tea on and perhaps eat something. Care to join me?" He asked Teri as he walked to the firepit, knelt down beside it, stirred the embers and found them cold.  He began to make a triangle of kindlewood and with a stike of the flint laying beside the pit he soon had a small fire going...he added more kindling until the fire was strong enough to handle larger and larger pieces of wood until he had a nice warm blaze going.  He placed two V shaped pieces of wood into the ground and another straight piece of wood into the V's so that the heavy stick crossed the fire, high enough so that the flames would not catch it on fire. He then went to his pack took out a tea pot, filled it with water and hung it on the stick and waited for the water to boil.  In the meantime he took out a stringed bag of tea, he took out some of their last hard bread and jerky. The bread had become moldy and he walked to the door and tossed it outside where immediately the birds had their supper.

He watched them for awhile, smiled. "Eat hearty my friends," he whispered.  He then turned back into the cabin and saw Teri pouring small amounts of water into their cups and prepared their tea.

That was the last of their food. He wished the Brownies would have provided them more when they first arrived, but they seemed to be gone and occupied.  He started to turne from the door when a small voice announced itself. "Excuse me Master Storyteller...i be not good..."

Capher looked confused as he stared down at the small wizened little face. "What do you mean?"

The little Brownie fidigeted and then stammered..."I forget food. I play with friends. Forgive please?" Tears the size of small rain drops slowly formed in the Brownies eyes and dripped down his face.

Capher smiled at him. "It is ok. You are here now. What is your name?" Capher asked.

Again the Brownie fideted.

"I will not tell Primrose. Children should be able to play," Capher leaned closer to the Brownie, "I will tell you a secret if you promise not to tell anyone else."

The small Brownie's eyes widened and he eagerly shook his head. "I not tell anyone," he promised and then he added, "My name is Wanderingstick."

Capher glanced over at Teri who was watching and listening, gave her a wink and then turned back to Wanderingstick. "Grownups even play."

Capher tried to hide his smile as he saw Wanderingstick's eyes widen in surprise. "Really?" He finally asked.

Capher nodded, "Really. Now if you are done playing my companion and I would like some fresh friut, cheese and some meat. And do not forget your promise."

Wanderingstick grinned. "i not forget. I bring back food quickly," he said as he turned and ran away with glee written all over his face.

Capher chuckled, turned to Teri, "What do you think? Do you think he will tell his friends or keep it a secret?"

Capher walked and sat down by the fire, taking the offered cup of tea from Teri who had a genuine smile on her face...the past events forgotten at least for a time.  As Capher sipped his tea he considered how children always seemed to delight grownups...even in their darkest despair...
Logged
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1540


Human, Sophronian


« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2008, 11:52:29 PM »

Terra remains tightly fastened to the tree till Ta'las climbs up, sitting on a branch, his words soothing her, his smile even more, her white knuckled grip begins to ease. A thin smile makes it's way though her waning terror, she can finally breath better past the lump in her throat. Her limbs begin to loosen and relax, she feels a fluttering of her heart at Ta'las' presence yet still the pangs of fear at the task ahead.

As her whits return Terra ponders on a few of Ta'las' words "Warrior of Sophronia". She is a warrior and had always been afraid but never had let it grip her, she could always put it to the back of her mind where it could be a healthy aid and warning of the seriousness of combat. Was this fear so big, so different? Had the brownie magic taken that from her, why would they? She looks to Ta'las who waits with edgy patience obviously missing their friends as much as she, but who can not leave her to fulfill that desire.

Her eyes slide closed as she puts her mind toward pushing her fear into its place, quieting it, at first nothign happened, only a unsettling feeling, but then before she could give up it releases it's grip on her. It quiets, whispering warning, no longer screaming fearful thoughts in her ear, yet it is still there more powerful than any other fear, its whispers loud and keep her unsettled, uncertain, yet determined.

Determination wins out, her eyes open and she looks to Ta'las.

"I am ready, "

She smiles bravely preparing to continue though in the grip of fear having lost her place.

"What should I do next?"
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 30, 2021, 06:05:42 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]

[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]
Members
Total Members: 2848
Latest: Carilinaa
Stats
Total Posts: 214567
Total Topics: 8051
Online Today: 27
Online Ever: 216
(November 30, 2006, 09:08:03 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 29
Total: 29

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines
TinyPortal v0.9.8 © Bloc
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Theme based on Cerberus with Risen adjustments by Bloc and Krelia
Modified By Artimidor for The Santharian Dream
gfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx