Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What do you do?  (Read 8971 times)
lukecash
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2007, 12:16:38 PM »

I read, write, make up worlds, play video games, watch movies, and I'm getting into cooking. My mother bought me two cookbooks at a garage sale for only a dollar apiece and they look like they've never been used. I also bought myself a Japanese cookbook and my mom gave me a Disney cookbook.

Let's see.....I am trying to RP but that's hard when I barely have any time and the other sites I'm a mod/admin on are going under, although I'm working on a new one right now. It's also hard when all my DnD stuff is in another state with my ex-fiance.

I love movies, partly 'cause I'm a theatre major. I love to act and work with the props. When I get onstage, I am no longer Shiloh playing Billings but I am Billings. Helps for when you're RP'ing as well. ^_^

God, she's lucky she's a mod on any site. People usually give me a bunch of crap and i quit so i don't even get half as far as i need to to be a mod or admin.
lukecash
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2007, 12:20:09 PM »

Simonne, if you liked the Quest for the Holy Grail, you should sooooo see "And Now for Something Completely Different". It's basically all of their "best" skits from their show "Flying Circus". The pet store/lumberjack one is a classic.

If nothing else, search for them on Youtube.

Another British classic humour thing is Blackadder. Stars the guy who plays Mr. Bean. Also, another one stars Hugh Laurie but I can't remember the name of the show.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know the name of the man who acts for mr bean?(Hurriedly screams Rowan Atkinson all over the room as if he were sprinkling holy water)
lukecash
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2007, 12:22:05 PM »

I've moved countless times because of my parents' work. My dad had a choice; he could have gone to New Zealand, but he chose England instead. As a result, I only have things I like about a country, but not necessarily proud of:

Canada: The summer camps (don't ask me why)
Malaysia: Um....I know it's really mean, but I don't have anything I like about Malaysia other than my friends.
Singapore: The shopping!!!
England: The weather grin it's got the best weather.

I didn't include America because I was too young to remember what happened. I moved away when I was about 3 or 4.

Lmao, i'd think you wouldn't mention america because it sucks here...
Zack Ramsey
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2007, 09:22:31 PM »

[quote author=Avash'kan'dui link=topic=4377.msg199864#msg199864 date=1183778198

God, she's lucky she's a mod on any site. People usually give me a bunch of crap and i quit so i don't even get half as far as i need to to be a mod or admin.
[/quote]

Ok you want to be a mod apparently, You say people give you a bunch of crap, and you have said in numerous post that you are treated like a door mat, maybe, and this is just an idea, but just maybe its not how everyone else is treating you but how you are treating everyone else? I don’t know just might make since especially if people "usually give" you "a bunch of crap" Call me crazy but seems to make since to me.

And what exactly is so horrid about America? I'll admit America has problems some of which are growing but I would never say America Sucks.
lukecash
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2007, 08:56:24 AM »

Do you LIVE in america? Gangbangers, tons of gay marriage, the clinton and bush name being tossed into the presidency like a rag with no sense for a fresh name in office, plenty of annoying people, mtv without anything good on it, only gay rap music videos and no more jackass or wildboys, or the andy milonakis show. Just less genuine people. Try living in California my friend. Also(Not to bring up an explosive argument) have you not seen me lectured and insulted for nothing on many of the cd comments i have made, and various many other posts, and how people just can't get over how they think that i believe rping is all about combat even though i usually just mention it as a factor. People have called me an idiot, said my cd was crap and that i should respect them for acting gay, and then apologizing after i bombed them with pm's chewing them out. What did i miss??? But i'm done talking about this, it has been mentioned in too many posts and i myself would be annoyed i another person didn't know when to stop and just pm a person.
Zack Ramsey
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2007, 09:23:25 AM »

Yes I live in America and I love it, No its not perfect and yes its slowly going down hill but the root of the problem are the people that complain, hate and do nothing about it. The people who have not a single patriotic bone in their body. I don’t like everything about my country but I don’t talk bad about and demean the land, country and people who live in my country because I love my country. But not everyone can be as patriotic as I.

People treat you like they do because you have no respect for this site or those on it. There are certain rules here and you seem to refuse to follow them, even the most simple of them. Look at My character, or Salena’s character or even Ras’ Character, how are they different from yours? We listened to the comments on our characters and we acted on them, not argue and whine about them. We didn’t get our feelings hurt because someone disagreed with us, then post everywhere from other peoples CD’s to here about how mean and “gay” people are and how they treat you as a door mat. We showed them respected and dealt with it. You whine and cry and have caused just about everyone on this site to wonder what is wrong with you. You have done nothing but cause problems and upset people, how do you expect to get approved when no one even wants to look at your CD? It’s common sense and not real hard to figure out.

Don’t believe me? Think about it your infuriated right now? Your fixing to post some kind of long post about how poorly you are treated and how “gay” and mean I am. You can’t even calm down long enough to talk to someone who disagrees with you.

Or maybe I am wrong and for no reason at all everyone on this site has decided to gang up on you in one giant conspiracy, All I am saying is treat people with respect, follow the site rules and you would be surprised how much easier things would run. Why don’t you think about this before responding.
lukecash
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2007, 01:59:02 PM »

I have stated my opinions in a pm, and would appreciate it if someone would delete these posts as we were both immature and angry when we posted what we said, so it really shouldn't be troubling people who would rather not dwell on such matters...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 01:59:27 PM by Avash'kan'dui » Logged
Zack Ramsey
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2007, 11:26:11 PM »

I was right, you did nothing but post a long and rambling post about how you hate America the whole time calling me everything you could think of and cursing  constant. You are not even capable of an intelligent conversation, or at least that’s how it seems. Feel free to show me different. And this time say something that does not start with  “Oh shut the hell up.”.
Mina
Ávash'deláey
Approved Character

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2007, 11:42:37 PM »

Avash, just to make sure you know this, pretty much the entire board can't stand you.  If you want to stay, I suggest you stop being so annoying. 

Alassiel Telrúnya
Temperamental Bard
Approved Character

Elf, Ak’váth’rhím / Injerín

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2007, 11:51:09 PM »

Avash, just a very true fact, all approved characters, mods, mini-mods and administrators know you as 'The Idiot'. Our shout box is full of complaints about you. I must say, if you just wanted attention, you were very successful.

lukecash
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2007, 09:05:03 AM »

I'm over it, sorry, i was venting from depression, and it was the first time i had vented on people because i usually hate it when people are just so hateful like that. I'm no patriot, but i don't like hurting people, so publicly as i have given a pm like this to many people, apology accepted?
Alassiel Telrúnya
Temperamental Bard
Approved Character

Elf, Ak’váth’rhím / Injerín

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2007, 12:04:32 AM »

Sure, most of us will give you a second chance including me. But I think you'll find that some people forgive but don't forget. But be nice and I'm sure we'll all like you eventually. hug

Zack Ramsey
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2007, 08:28:59 AM »

You already heard my piece but just so others know how I believe. I'm all for second chances, not thirds though and as long as you don't go and make me looking stupid for believing you by acting stupid then I'll go to bat for ya. Just keep in mind others may not be so forgiving, but you can’t really blame them either.
Calyx Raylen
Traveling Rogue
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Ahrhim and Avennorian

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2007, 06:33:07 AM »

Hmm I was reading through this topic and it is quite interesting.
It's funny how what you're all talking about now has nothing to do with the subject. Not that that's a bad thing, I was just kinda caught of guard.  :)

hulder
New Santharian

Me big. Really big. Who dare fight me?

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2007, 03:58:20 AM »

i havent read the 2nd or 3rd pages so this is for the first page.
Monty Python rocks. I am American and it is a little dry but it is good. I think the reason some people dont get Monty Python is because they try to make sense of a thing that has no sense!

To those who dare to defie those of better skill, intellect, strength, or speed, remember to hide.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]