Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What do you do?  (Read 8972 times)
Avathcin Na-rain
New Santharian

« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2007, 07:32:37 AM »

When I'm bored I usually read my books, I watch movies and shows.  Im terrible at cooking although sometimes I get into the mood and try again I have only successfully made one thing and it didn't invovlve an oven. I also love to go snowboarding and kayaking.  Most of the time recently when i got bored I slept or tried to hang out with friends although most are off at college. This is only some of the things I do though.

This quote by Mark Twain sums it up quite nicely:
   Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: is the ideal life.

*~Ava~*
Tifara Heike
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2007, 10:01:11 PM »

I do my school homework. :(

Well, also Santharia, and other online games such as Travian, Renaissance Kingdoms and Pony Valley.

Then if I'm really bored, I go to surf forums. And also play my downloaded games from Big Fish Games.

www.travian.com
www.renaissancekingdoms.com
en.poneyvallee.com
www.bigfishgames.com
lukecash
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2007, 11:31:26 AM »

Lmao! Not to be jacked up but pony valley?(Rofl) Is it b rated or something, or is it one of the few good games that have the most terrible title?(Really, don't take it personally but i am hysterical)
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2007, 11:39:26 AM »

Avash...

That wasn't nice. Just because someone likes it and you think its corny doesn't give you a reason to laugh at them or the game. Do so in your own space not here.

Also, it has been noted to me that you have been a repeated offender of inappropriate behavior. If this is not curbed here and now, there may be serious consequences attached to the next thing you post of this nature.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 11:41:28 AM by Kalína Mërénwèn » Logged

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
lukecash
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2007, 11:58:15 AM »

I said not to take it personally, and didn't insult her. I'm calm right now, and i have a small amount of self control because of matters at the home which i will not discuss. I am sorry if i have insulted her, and i am thinking that maybe you are venting at me.(Not a complete accusation though, it has just apparent to me that i am a pretty good venting target for people)
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2007, 12:14:27 PM »

Just learn to be careful how you say things and what you say Avash.

I am not angry at you nor am I venting at you. Perhaps why you are a good venting target is because you set yourself up to be one? Just a thought.

Again, this is the first time I have spoken to you, but others have come to me and Mina with complaints, as well as having gone to you personally on the matter. I am not just coming out of the blue and speaking to you on the matter, it has gone through others first. I am the "high-hand" on the board, so to speak.

Again, just be careful and watch what you say.

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Luca the Thief
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2007, 02:17:50 PM »

I work. Oh God I work...

Right now I'm at a video store full time (and then some x_X) trying to save up for school and my during school-spending (I plan on dropping to about 10 hours a week from forty or more in September), and it's quite a shot for a newbie at full time work. I love it though... my job is amazing.

When I'm not at work or asleep, I'm watching movies, listening to music, hanging out with friends or my beau, drawing, painting, reading, playing DS, playing WoW, writing or pissing around on Facebook, DeviantArt or various webcomics. Such is the life of such a fascinating person!

Come September I'll be a full-time university student taking English with a minor in Creative Writing.
Lorek Bearfist
Knight Berserker
Approved Character

Human, Helvet'ine

Homepage
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2007, 01:29:35 AM »

Everything "normal" people do, except sleep regularly. Oh and suffice it to say I won't be marrying the supermodel anytime soon. Nor winning the lottery. Just like you puny mortals. =)

<3 all my fellow santharians,

Dagan

"My blade is malicious justice forged into metallic form! I seek the blood and destruction of all who persecute the innocent! Wickedness, I am your killer!" - Lorek Bearfist

~Shameless Self Promotion
Khel
Unbound Rogue
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2007, 04:37:38 AM »

Hmmm.. Luca, I get you. haha. Webcomics, Facebook, writing galore! And then there's working.. which isn't much. I answer a phone that doesn't ring.. hence all the boredom and my ability to be on here a lot =)

..tell me your heart doesn't race for a hurricane or a burning building. -asw
Your pal, Khel
Phyth Glenfield
Mounted Mercenary
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2007, 02:32:15 PM »

This summer I haven't been doing anything that has anything to do with responsibility, work, and/or effort. I told myself for a while I should get a job but, meh...I'll give it one more year.

But, in the mean time, mostly I watch movies. Lots and lots of movies, and the occasional TV show that I feel like watching. And lots of my time is spent around music, whether it's listening, playing it (mostly my bass, but occasionally I'll play my cello for fun), or, ilike I'm doing right now, researching it.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 02:33:31 PM by Phyth Glenfield » Logged

"No matter where you go, there you are..." 
Buckaroo Banzai

Phyth Glenfield
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]