Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your inner most private thoughts  (Read 203042 times)
Roy Tmofl
The Mage of Flaming Light
CD Mod

Human, Centoraurian.

« Reply #1875 on: June 26, 2012, 03:49:44 PM »

clap

Stupidity is also a gift from God, but one musn't misuse it.

Pope John Paul II

Magic and personal information.
History and equipment.
Koraein Morach
Knight of Armeros
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #1876 on: June 27, 2012, 02:16:09 AM »

I would have to say this is one of my most private things about myself that I haven't really told anyone, including my parents, so it goes to say, despite me not being at this forum all too long, I trust everyone enough not to judge. Perhaps others have this as well, perhaps one of you, and you can relate. I suppose we shall see.

Since I was, heck..10, maybe younger..I would have random dreams about, really anything you can think of. Dreams that felt so real, It was if it actually happened. Ever have those? Course you have. The next question I ask..has it ever come true? Each and every time? It has for me. Almost each time. I will not go into detail about all of them, because I'd be going over 10 years of my life to describe them all, but I will tell you two of the biggest ones so far. One that came true..and one I hope never comes true.

I'm sitting outside my home at the time, on my stone steps simply taking in the crisp, winter morning air and the fact my parents booted me outside. I get up(about five minutes after my "daydream") and begin to go on a walk down a path with a metal fence to either side to the right of my house. I get to "Rainbow Park" as the people in my neighbourhood call it, and I sit on one of the swings because, hey, I had nothing else to do, and I was tired of walking. I would say, if I remember correctly, about ten minutes of sitting doing nothing, a person walks up to me, seemingly out of nowhere. His face was hidden, and he wore a dark, thick black coat, with ripped blue jeans. He stared at me for a good moment before he spoke.
"Hey man. What's up? I'm (the name I could not hear), I live right next to ya. Want to hang out?"
I sat there for a few seconds before I smiled and introduced myself."Sure, what did you have in mind?"
And the dream ended there. The next day. Parents booted me outside. I sat on my steps. I walked down that path, and I sat on that swing. That figure approached me, though his face was now clear. Black coat, ripped jeans. He spoke.
"Hey man. What's up? I'm Joey, I live right next to ya. Want to hang out?"
Few seconds pass. I say my name."Sure, what did you have in mind?"
Joey Hartinger was his name. He became one of my good friends that day, and to this day now.

Second dream. I'm in a desert of sorts, with ruined buildings, riddled with holes and sand. I'm a soldier, because I see my comrades to my left and right fighting an unknown enemy, and people barking orders at me. Out of all the gunshots..one rings out louder. BANG. I feel a sting in my side as I place my hand there. I fall down, lean up against a building. I cry out for help as my friends and fellow soldiers run by not seeming to notice me. No one helps. I continue to call out, begging for help. Nothing. I slump over and lay on my side, breathing heavily when all of a sudden..I snap awake. My side throbs and stings and it hurts to breathe. I have this dream every once and a while, and it is always the same, and I always wake up with my side hurting.

I have other dreams as well, some are quite enjoyable, others are sheer nightmares. Some have not happened..yet, and some have. I have no idea what it all means. What do you all think?

« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 02:17:39 AM by Koraein Morach » Logged

"Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day." - The Grey

"HEY! Don't touch my drink, or my cigar will have an unexpected visit to your EYE." - Koraein Morach, partially drunk.

"Man, I'm hungry. I'd give anything for a Fancy Lad. Wait! I mean- You know what I mean! - Kings' Gang Member, Fallout 3: New Vegas.
Roy Tmofl
CD Mod

Human, Centoraurian.

« Reply #1877 on: June 27, 2012, 02:42:37 AM »

I have spent a couple of years studying this kind of thing. Yet I'm still terrible at it. Anyway if you want my opinion I shall give it to you.

Number 1: You enter extremely deep into your subconcious when you fall asleep. I mean far far deeper than normal. Then once inside of their you can 'speak' dream tongue. Which is actually the language the subconcious mind uses in an attempt to communicate with you. The most common things that your subconcious has to tell you are literally just hunches.

Like Oh perhaps i'll sail down this path today rather than the other one I always go on for no particualr reason besides the fact that it just feels right.

Then when you sail down the path you found three people starving to death from being lost in the wilderness. Thats an example of dream tongue. If this were the case3 then you can safely assume you are Psychic.

Number 2 Some sort of dark being is messing with you. Perhaps implanting a 'vision' in your head then making that certain thing happen the next day.

The only reason I can think of about why this would happen would be that they are trying to slowly torture you into madness or suicide.

First they start out with the small things. Then when they come true you are expecting the other things to come true. When you expect something sometimes your mind without your awareness bends reality a little. Then the medium things become a piece of cake for them to make you think it happened. All they have to do is set up the right coulpe of eventsand then your mind will fill in the blanks or create some if it has to.

Lastly the large lastdream which I take it is none to pleasent. If case number two is true than you can safely assume that this won't happen. It is simply an illuision designed to fool you by playing on your brains expectant state of mind.

If its case number one. Fear not! For this could only be a warning. Or it could be a future video game you play. Like call of duty or medal of honour.

Pope John Paul II

History and equipment.
Koraein Morach
Knight of Armeros
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #1878 on: June 27, 2012, 02:47:13 AM »

Whoa that's deep...I don't know what to think on all that.

"Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day." - The Grey

"HEY! Don't touch my drink, or my cigar will have an unexpected visit to your EYE." - Koraein Morach, partially drunk.

"Man, I'm hungry. I'd give anything for a Fancy Lad. Wait! I mean- You know what I mean! - Kings' Gang Member, Fallout 3: New Vegas.
Roy Tmofl
CD Mod

Human, Centoraurian.

« Reply #1879 on: June 27, 2012, 02:49:32 AM »

You should probably ignore me. I'm absolutely terrible at this kind of thing. Especially at identifying specific aspects of this thing. So the most lickely case. Is that i'm just dead wrong.

Pope John Paul II

History and equipment.
Koraein Morach
Knight of Armeros
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #1880 on: June 28, 2012, 02:15:45 AM »

This is really the first time I've spilled this thought to anyone, so as it stands, that's the best description I've gotten. It seems legitimate to me.

Emrah Lark
Swell Rogue on the Road
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #1881 on: June 29, 2012, 07:40:37 AM »

Human mind is absolutely strange. If there are things absolutely impossible to understand, they are inside our heads. Quite a funny paradox. I'm not a psychologist, though I've gone through some lectures in psychology and had to study for some difficult exams... I'm no expert indeed.

Usual explanation of such things is a varaint of deja vu. In such case, it means you didn't have these dreams and when you experienced the thing you felt like you did. It seems like it isn't the case. But as I said, human mind is strange. Everything is possible.

It reminds me of an experiment once done. A couple of people were shown photos from their childhood. For each of them, there was a photo that actually had nothing to do with their childhood. They were told to try to recall the situations. And almost all of them DID recall situations they never really experienced. And on the other hand, often someone experiences something and then it totally disappears from their memory. I'm just putting some illustrations of what happens.

But it's also possible that you're a true visionary. Then, it's perhaps a good idea to try to interpret your dreams in a way. The second dream can be a metaphor of a more ordinary situation. Feeling helpless, fighting an unknown enemy. These are familiar motifs in this society.

As I said, I'm no expert, though. Just some ideas.

"Yea, I be a proper gentleman."

Emrah Lark
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]