Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 129   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What santharians really look like!  (Read 250484 times)
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #1395 on: June 16, 2009, 12:03:19 PM »

Very nice scarf, coming from a fellow canuck. :)

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"It was a dark and stormy night."  - Snoopy
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat
"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski." - President Bill Clinton

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Nox Echiiscuan
Macabre Marionette
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #1396 on: June 16, 2009, 01:41:12 PM »

Okay! So I'm back from my adventure in North Carolina. At the moment, I only have a scant few pictures that I can put up which I took with my cellphone. So.... For now, I'll only put up two. The only one I have with me in it, since I was usually behind the camera... er... well... phone, and a pretty shot of one of the rivers. Sooo... here you go, enjoy!:

Oh yeah... I dyed all my hair pink, except for my bangs.

This was right before we were accosted by bees. They apparently felt that Morgan and I smelt really nice, and decided that we were flowers. We had a hard time keeping them out of our clothes, and managed to not be stung even though we were fishing and freaking out at the same time. It probably didn't help much that my blue knee-high socks had green flowers up the sides. The bees seemed to particularly like those and really wanted down my boots and up my shorts.

Nice, pretty river. Yay!

This was actually a kinda hard picture to take. The zoom function on my cellphone makes all things pixelated and horrible looking. So, instead of zooming, I climbed up on the railing of the bridge and leaned as far forward as I could manage while still feeling sort of sure that I wouldn't go gracelessly tumbling face first into the not-so-deep-rock-filled-river.

Bobspeed
heart ~ Nox ~ heart

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #1397 on: June 16, 2009, 01:43:26 PM »

Welcome back, Nox! And very fun pictures!

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Ryldor Gadriel
Miscreant Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #1398 on: June 16, 2009, 04:28:29 PM »

Is it just me or does Rhia look a lot like Anna Paquin?

It is not enough to conquer; one must learn to seduce.  ~  Voltaire
Oh dearest Ryldor, dust thou know thy charm?; The clever smile soft upon thy face; Seem like a promise for to do no harm; Whilst I, enjoying thy tender grace; Should gaze in admiration at thy eyes; As azure as where highest heaven lay; Reflections of the clearest, truest skies; They seem to melt my very heart away!; And if thy lovely words were not as true; As thine eyes blue, still I'd believe thy claim; Of magedom. Magic turned a rosy hue; My cheeks. A spell thou cast upon this dame!; Thou art a most capricious scoundrel, yet; The sweetest gentlemen I've ever met.; ~ Rayne Avalotus
Capher
Cleric
Approved Character

Dragon

« Reply #1399 on: June 16, 2009, 11:12:59 PM »

No, she does kind of look like her Ryldor.

Nox, are you sure that one of those bees was not Altario going up your...and down your... Rolling

Welcome back btw, and how many fish did you catch? Less or more than the bees?  ;)

Very nice pictures, better than I could take with a real camera.
Nox Echiiscuan
Macabre Marionette
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #1400 on: June 17, 2009, 05:00:34 AM »

Actually, I was just learning how to fish right then. I don't have my own fishing rod- since I don't go fishing enough for it to be worth it to buy a good one- so my friend, Shane, let me use his. He said that I was catching on really fast, though.

We were fishing for rainbow trout, I think? And, where my cast was pretty good, I had a bit of trouble reeling in fast/steady enough to make the spinner spin well enough for the fish to come out of hiding for it. I did get a few little nips at my line. Nothing that actually took a bite, though.

Immediately after the picture of me was taken, a number of things happened. The bees came, but weren't too bothersome until later. We tried to move down the riverbank a bit and had to climb over a very, very large rock- which I was the last one to go over, and on which I slipped once I got to the peek of it and, instead of climbing down, fell down it. Then, I also got hit in the face with the hook.

Shane was fishing, got a hit, and jerked the line back to try and hook the fish (I guess?), but the fish let go too fast and the hook came flying out of the water and skidded across the left side of my face.

So, yeah. I almost got hooked in the face, I was accosted by bees, and I slid/fell down a very large rock. Yet, I'm not complaining. It was a pretty awesome experience. A few scrapes and bruises, and a lot of mosquito bites to show for the adventure. But completely worth it, even if I had been hooked in the face.

Hopefully I'll have some more pictures to show you. grin It was very pretty there, in North Carolina / Tennessee.

Damien Scar
Commander of the Gates
Approved Character

« Reply #1401 on: June 17, 2009, 06:17:44 AM »

Definately an outdoor girl Nox. I am not sure of how many girls could go through with what you did and have such a great out-look on it. I am not sure how many guys either?

I have been hooked many times in my life, but never in the face; shoulder, back, arm, hands and even butt, but never my face.

Rainbow trout are great fighters and very very good tasting fish. Too bad you did not catch any. I look forward to seeing more pictures.

I have travelled far and wide.
And Foiro's must have been my guide.
For I have discovered these things to be true;
A man must have two, mayhap three things in life to be truly happy.
A good weapon at his side.
A virtuous wife, if he can find her.
A quver full of children.
Sadly, I only have one;
A good weapon at my side.
Nox Echiiscuan
Macabre Marionette
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #1402 on: June 17, 2009, 07:29:32 AM »

Here's one that Morgan apparently took while we were driving out to North Carolina. The morning we arrived- I was sleeping in the back seat since I had just driven for an upwards of seven/eight hours straight before finally getting Shane up to drive the last five/six hours.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 09:21:09 AM by Nox Belle » Logged

Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #1403 on: June 17, 2009, 07:48:09 AM »

*so as not to disturb you, plants a very soft kiss on your cheek*  heart

At least you aren't drooling

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"It was a dark and stormy night."  - Snoopy
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat
"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski." - President Bill Clinton

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Nox Echiiscuan
Macabre Marionette
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #1404 on: June 17, 2009, 01:58:46 PM »

Maybe I was, Altario. But it'd be okay. I'm so adorable that I drool cotton candy.

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Mini-mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #1405 on: June 17, 2009, 08:22:35 PM »

I do like those hat pictures, more please! And I like your pink hairs, Nox!

I had a face for hats as well, when I was young, but somehow my drive to wear them were cut back when I bought one on my pupils exchange in Scotland. It was a nice black pot-like hat with (black) flowerslike parts on it. It suited me! But when I went with it to the railway station to meet my class to go back to Germany, my teacher asked me, if I had joined the salvation army! So I was taken back a bit and the joy with this had vanished...
Cyradin Lawabel
Masterful Merchant
Approved Character

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #1406 on: June 17, 2009, 09:22:50 PM »

Here's a photo of me ... a couple of years ago on Christmas holidays.

Christmas in Australia is Summertime, and so we were at a beach ... my extended family, my sister's boyfriend's family all together in a massive three story house! Enjoy!

« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 09:23:29 PM by Cyradin Lawabel » Logged

Chasing Rabbits!
Cyr's CD
Capher
Cleric
Approved Character

Dragon

« Reply #1407 on: June 18, 2009, 12:50:15 AM »

Cyradin, where is the beach? Where are the girls in bikini's? I like your picture, but could you not have taken it with a beach background?...I hope you realize I am just joking, mate. Yeah right now you are in the middle of winter aren't you?

Where are you in Australia? Ever since I saw that JAG episode with Catherine Bell on that Australian beach I have had a hankerin to go to Australia grin
Cyradin Lawabel
Masterful Merchant
Approved Character

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #1408 on: June 18, 2009, 05:41:26 AM »

The girls saw my hair and they ran screaming ... just before the photo was taken, they were dozens and dozens of girls around, though. :D To be more precise, we were on an island, name of North Stradbroke Island.

The beach was perhaps a 200 meter walk away from the house we were staying in ... it was lovely.

I live in Brisbane, on the East Coast of Queensland, Australia. Yes, middle of winter here, a freezing 6 degrees centigrade this morning. :D

Chasing Rabbits!
Cyr's CD
Irid alMenie
Wolf-Lady
CD Mod

Elf, Quaelhoirhim

« Reply #1409 on: June 18, 2009, 05:43:23 AM »

Pfft, freezing... it's practically summer temperature! :P

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Irid al'Menie
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 129   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]