Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Angela Ypherén/Korweynite  (Read 9014 times)
Angela
« on: August 28, 2007, 02:36:21 AM »

Name: Angela Ypherén
Birthday: 23rd of Changing Winds, 1642 A.S.
Race: Human
Tribe: Korweynite
Occupation: She earns her money by selling what she can find during her travels, like fruits, medicinal plants, and rare objects (if she could find one).
Title: The Elf Huntress

Overview:
She is a human who left her land to look for an Elf that killed his father, not to avenge his father but to ask for forgiveness in his father's place for she knows that her father is the one to be blamed for his death. She left her home and betrayed her mother's advice. She is the master of no weapons but she is fairly good the bow. Her skills in claiming life may not be worth praising but her skills in preserving them is.

Appearance:
Height: 1 Ped, 1 fore, 2 palmspans, 7 nailsbreadths, 2 grains.
Weight: 1 Pygge and 7 mut.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown

Physical Appearance:
She is quite small for her tribe standing about 1 ped, 1 fore, 1 palmspan, 9 nailsbreadths in height. She is quite slender in build, weighing about 1 pygge and 7 mut. She has dark brown eyes that can be often mistaken as black if not inspected closely. Her hair is brown in shade. She keeps her hair in a ponytail and a part of it in braids to keep it out of her way. She also uses a hair band to keep her hair neat.

Her skin is light in tone and in color. She has no bulging muscles nor does she have a very curvy body but her figure is quite attractive among the men in her village. Her fingers are long and slender like most women's. Her eyes are almond-shaped and glimmer like the water of a clean river.

Clothing:
She wears a collared shirt that was made from cotton. It was dyed in green from her waist up to her breast and it is white in color to her neck from her breast. The upper part of the sleeves are also white in color while the lower part was also dyed in green. There are buttons at the end of the sleeves so that it could be tightened or loosened when needed. She also wears a blue wool cloak that is held together by a round brooch that has a blue sapphire in its center.

Her pants are brown in color. Her pants are loose enough to give her a wide range of movement. Her shoes are also brown and made of leather. It is not fancy but it is strong enough to withstand everyday use.

On her back is a quiver that is slightly diagonal in position. The quiver is green in color with brown linings and with leafy designs. She also has a jewel: A ring left by her father. Its band is made of silver and a diamond set upon it. She also has pouches around her brown belt, six to be exact and this is where she keeps her herbs. The scabbard of her dagger is on her belt too but it could be detached.

Personality:
She dislikes battle and will try to avoid any if possible. She likes the company of both men and women and treats both genders the same. She has a bright outlook in life but she knows when it is time to stop hoping. A smile is never lost in her face and even in hopeless hours, her face is still filled with joy. She gives advice when she can, although she is not as wise as the elders. She is very interested with the elves, especially the Kayr Elves. This interest was caused by her father's stories about them.

Strengths:
She is quite skilled with the bow. Although she is not a master of the weapon, her aim is worth praising.
She has a vast knowledge when it comes to medicinal plants that comes in handy from time to time.
She may not have bulging muscles but her body is quite ready for physical tasks.
Even though she is not skilled using the sword, she can still use it in close range combats.

Weakness:
She is too forgiving. She forgives almost everyone who asks for it and sometimes it doesn't give good results.
She is quite easy to feel pity on her enemies. She only fight when the need arises for she does not wish to shed any blood, may it be her own or her enemy's
Her arrows will frequently miss if she fires them under great stress
Her curiosity frequently gets her into trouble.
Her title, "The Elf Huntress" sometimes get her into trouble with the elves because of their way of understanding it.
She has the tendency to meddle with other people's affair and sometimes, the situation gets worst because of her.
She has great fear of spiders and rats and she will do everything to stay away from them.

History:

Angela was born on Changing Winds 23, 1642. Her father's name is Karkal and her mother's name is Alada. Her father just came back from a small orc-raid and was wounded. Her mother who was a healer herself took care of him and when Karkal got better, they decided to get married. Karkal is quite old during that time, almost 59 and her mother was about 43 years old. Her father still looked young and was still strong to do labors.

Both of her parents saw her as a blessing from the gods for she came late to their lives and she is as fair as the elves. During her childhood her father told her many stories about the elves across the mountain of Sohon. She enjoyed the stories of her father and became very curious about the elves. When she was 8, her father gave her a dress, made of cotton and has a green color in its lower parts. Her father was hoping that she would wear the clothes when she reached adulthood for it was made for a maiden, not for a child. Many times she asked her father to bring her to the elves but her father only responded with laughter.

When she reached the age of 12, when her father was old, her curiosity for the elves was forgotten. She saw her father's situation and she thought that he was ill. She asked her mother if she could teach her about medicinal plants and how to use them to prepare medicine. Her mother liked this idea and taught her the craft of healing. By the age 15, her mother entrusted her with the preparation of her father's medicine.

Her father's strength did come back and to celebrate her 16th birthday, her father gave her his long bow. A bow made from an oak tree and stands about 1 ped in height. She began to practice using the bow under the guidance of her father. 

At the age of 19, her father's illness started to go back. Angela prepared his medicine with sorrow for it seemed not to work anymore.
One day when she was about to bring the medicine of her father, there was a hooded person beside her father brewing a potion of some sort. She stayed hidden from view because she thought that this man was helping her father and she did not wish to disturb him. Many days the person returned to her father's side. The person finally took off his hood and let his face be seen. Angela was delighted to see that he was an elf. Her heart was filled with joy because she heard great stories about the greatness of elven medicine.

A year after the elf's arrival, her father's strength returned. She was going to thank the elf for his help but when she got to the room, she heard shouting. The next thing she knew is that the elf was running out of the room with tears flowing from his eyes. She entered and asked her father, "What happened?" her father did not answer and ignored her.

Many days have passed. She was walking with her father when they saw again the elf. The elf ran towards her father saying these words, "Father, why do you deny me as your son! I am the son of Karkal the man and Lyth the elf. I tell no lie for this is the truth. I will not journey over the mountain of Sohon to seek a stranger. I am your son!" but her father answered to the poor elf, "I know nothing about elves specially an elf maiden named Lyth. Look! This is my child! Leave us be! Go back to your elven kin!"

Probably driven by anger the elf started to speak words that she could not comprehend. The voice of the elf ended but soon followed three lightning strikes that hit his father. Death took her father and all the people who saw the elf's deed, chased him. She did not dare follow the elf for fear took her heart.

Many days they mourned for their loss and many tears were shed by both mother and daughter. A small seed of hatred sprouted in Angela's heart. She practiced her bow to forget about her loss. She decided to look for the Elf.

She traveled heading for the Mountain of Sohon but along the way she met another elf. The elf was very hungry, tired, and many wounds his body had. Pity overcame her anger towards the elves and she gave the old elf some food. The elf stared at her for a moment and said, "You look oddly familiar."

The elf saw that the human that aided him looked very much like one of his students, Ohen of Dolion Meriath. Angela tried her best to heal his wounds but during the second day, the elf gave one of his steel swords to her. He gave the sword which is gold in color with its blade lined with silver. Then he spoke his last words, "The sword you received has a brother and I hope that you and the bearer of the other sword may meet in the future." And with those words he fell into the ground and darkness took him.

She stayed with the dead body and soon realized that she was wrong. Her father was the one who was lying. He told her about the elves across the mountain yet he denied that he knew any. "That is why he knew so much about the elves." she whispered into the air.

She decided to travel across the sea. She betrayed her mother's advice to stay away from the elves and decided to come to western Nyblemar in a sea-worthy vessel. Ill-fate as some may call it but her ship was caught in the storm. The storm blew the ship of its course, nearer to the south than to the west. At last, the ship cannot bear the test of the sea and of the wind anymore. It broke down and many died during the time. Luckily she was able to hold unto a piece of wood that kept her a float. After some time, a fisherman's ship came by and saw her. The fisherman took her in and took care of her. A month has passed and both of her mind and body has healed, she remembered her quest, to seek the elf that killed his father. She thought to herself that it was fate itself that brought her to the shores of this new continent.

There she asked for the elf that she was looking for, the elf that killed her father. She is looking for him not to avenge but to ask forgiveness in her father's place. People started to call her, "The Elf Huntress" because of this. She did not like this because it sounds like she is out to kill the elf but she finally accepted it since it is the name she had became famous.

"She is called, Angela the Elf Huntress"

Weapons:
She has a long bow that was a gift from her father. It stands about 1 ped in height. It is made from an oak tree. It is simple with designs carved on it. The designs were like vines crawling around the wood. On her back also lies a quiver that is full of arrows.

She has a sword too. It is gold in color with lining of silver around the edges of its blade. On both sides of its hilt lies one emerald shaped like the sun. The sword is about 1 ped, 1 nailsbreadth, 3 grains in length. Its scabbard is made of strong leather. Leaf-shaped steel covers both of the scabbard's ends for added strength.

She has a small dagger too and she mainly uses it to cut plants and weeds that can be used as medicine. The dagger curves as it goes upward. It is a simple blade that stands about 2 palmspan in length. Its hilt is covered with black leather for comfort. The scabbard is colored brown and is made from a tough leather.

Belongings:
She has a number of belongings that she keeps in her medium sized bag or in the pouches around her belt.
-A few medicinal herbs
-Mortar and pestle
-One extra pair of clothes that is like her usual clothing, only lighter in shade.
-A dagger
-A sword named Injera
-A bow named Gab-i
-A silver ring with diamond set on it.
-a medium sized water bottle
-A feather pen
-A journal
-A bottle of ink
-Quiver that is full of arrows
-a couple of extra bowstrings.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 06:33:05 AM by Angela » Logged
Angela
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 02:37:16 AM »

I am ready for comments!
Petros Greenvale
Musical Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenrhim

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 02:49:12 AM »

My clarinet student is here, so i promise comment in detail later!! cool

___________"In the pursuit of happiness,___________
 the difficulty lies in knowing when you have caught up."

Petros Greenvale
Angela
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 03:05:08 AM »

I will be waiting
Simonne Miller
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 04:58:13 AM »

hey Angela, just a quick note: the character descriptions in waiting thread, where you asked for comments, is meant for people who haven't had comments in at least three days. I will try to comment on your CD before that time has gone ;)
Angela
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 05:59:56 AM »

ooooops! Sorry....   My Lips are sealed
Angela
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 11:16:00 PM »

made a couple of changes.....  Mostly grammars and restructuring sentences  ;)

still waiting for comments...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 11:16:34 PM by Angela » Logged
Luca the Thief
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 02:50:34 PM »

I read over it and will return with some comments later!
Kyrridhil Culná mo
Hapless Romantic
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenhrim / Eophyrhim.

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 06:57:48 PM »

Spotted one mistake. Correction in red

She dislikes battle and will try to avoid it in any cause

Beyond that it looks good.

Smell that? Yeah thats you wallowing in self pity.
Deal With It

-Kyrridhil Culná mo to a Remusian guard after being told he had brittle hair.
Kyrridhil Culná Mo
  | Frozen Darkness
Angela
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 07:30:20 PM »

Thank You.. I have also changed the clothin section to fit my avatar :)
Kyrridhil Culná mo
Hapless Romantic
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenhrim / Eophyrhim.

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 08:17:02 PM »

Looks good, I look forward to making your acquantance once you have been approved. And once i have. Damn CD takes a lot of work...

Smell that? Yeah thats you wallowing in self pity.
Deal With It

-Kyrridhil Culná mo to a Remusian guard after being told he had brittle hair.
Kyrridhil Culná Mo
  | Frozen Darkness
Angela
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 10:55:01 PM »

I hope to make your acquantance as well :)

Simonne Miller
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 06:23:39 AM »

Hello Angela,
I'll give you a uri-check. Comments will be in the lovely colour of Teal

Name: Angela Ypherén
Birthday: 23rd of Changing Winds, 1642 A.S.
Race: Human
Tribe: Korweynite
Occupation: She earns her money by selling what she can find during her travels, like fruits, medicinal plants, and rare objects (if she could find one).
Title: The Elf Huntress

Overview:
She is a human who left her land to look for an Elf that killed his father. Not to avenge his father but to ask forgiveness in his father's place. I don't understand this sentence. The Elf killed his own father, and now Angelais looking for him to ask forgiveness? I'm afraid you'll have to either explain this a bit more or leave it out. She left her home and betrayed her mother's advice. She is the master of no weapons but she can fairly use the bow. but she is fairly good with the bow/ but she is fairly skilled in using the bow. Her skills in claiming life may not be worth praising do they have to be? :)but her skills in preserving them is.
Appearance:
Height: 1 Ped, 2 fores and 1 nailsbreadth.
Weight: 1 Pygge and 7 mut.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown

Physical Appearance:
She is quite petite standing about 1 ped, 2 fores and 1 nailsbreadth in height. She is quite slender in build, weighing about 1 pygge and 7 mut. She has dark brown eyes that can be often mistaken as black if not inspected closely. Her hair is brown in shade. She keeps her hair in a ponytail and a part of it in braids to keep it out of her way. She also uses a hair band to keep her hair neat.

Her skin is light in tone and in color. She has no bulging muscles nor does she have a very curvy body but her figure is quite attractive among the men in her village. Her fingers are long and slender like most women's. Her eyes are cow-shaped eh? Not a very good comparison, in my opinion. Never try telling this to a girl, she'd slap you :p. Try comparing her eyes with doe's eyes, it sounds much better and means the same thing, as far as I know. and glimmers glimmer like the water of a clean river.

Clothing:
She wears a collared shirt. It is green from her waist up to her breast and it is white in color to her neck from her breast. The upper part of the sleeves are also white in color while the lower part is green in hue. Is there a reason for this fancy colouring? Usually, in medieval times (and so, probably, in santharia) dyeing cloth is expensive and not very easy, so they usually dyed it one colour, unless there was a reason to make it with different colours, and then it would usually be two cloths that were sown together. So is it in one piece or is it made from two pieces? And which material is it made from?There are buttons at the end of the sleeves so that it could be tightened or loosened when needed. She also wears a blue wool cloak bounded bound? held together? by a round brooch that has a blue sapphire in its center.

Her pants are brown in color. Her pants are loose enough to give her a wide range of movement. Her shoes are also brown and made of leader. It is not fancy but it is strong enough to withstand everyday use.

On her back is a quiver that is slightly diagonal in position. The quiver is green in color with brown linings and with leafy designs. She also have has a jewel: a ring left by his father. The elf's father? If so, you should state it more explicitly. There hasn't been mention of a male person in 5 paragraphs, so the 'his' comes kind of as a surprise. Its band is made of silver and a diamond set upon it. She also have has pouches around her brown belt. 6 to be exact and this is where she keeps her herbs. The scabbard of her dagger is on her belt too but it could be detach.

Personality:
She dislikes battle and will try to avoid any if possible. She prefers the company of both men and women and treats both genders same. Preferring means that you like the one better than the other. I'd say: 'she likes the company of both men and women' She has a bright outlook in life but she knows when it is time to stop hoping. A smile is never lost in her face and even in hopeless hours, her face is still filled with joy. She gives advise although she is not wise like the elders but she gives what she can. This is a run-on sentence, which I would reconstruct just a little to make it sound better. A suggestion: She gives advice where she can, although she is not as wise as the elders. She is very interested with in the Elves, especially the Kayr Elves. This interest was caused by his father's story about them. I'm starting to get the feeling that everytime you say 'his father' it should be 'her father' ;)

Strengths:
She is quite skilled with the bow. Although she is not a master of the weapon, her aim is worth praising.
She has a vast knowledge when it comes to medicinal plants that comes in handy from time to time.
She may not have bulging muscles but her body is quite ready for physical tasks.

Weakness:
She is too forgiving. She forgives almost everyone who asks for it and sometimes it doesn't give good results.
She is quite easy to feel pity on her enemies. This sometimes prevents her from fighting them. Even when they come at her with raised weapons, she'd still not fight them out of pity? And if they don't come at her, it wouldn't really be a weakness not to fight them, would it? Or is that just me?
Could you think up more weaknesses? At the moment you are a little unbalanced. Maybe you can find something to balance her weapon?

History:

Angela was born on Changing Winds 23, 1642. Her father's name is Karkal and her mother's name is Alada. His Her father just came back from a small orc-raid and was wounded. Her mother who was a healer herself took care of him and when Karkal got better, they decided to get married. Karkal is quite old during that time, almost 59, and her mother was about 43 years old and her father was about 59 during during that timeDelete the part of the sentence I put in blue. You say the same thing in the beginning of the sentence and at the end, that's rather redundant :). Her father still look young and was still strong to do labours. Please decide if you want to use the present or the past tense in your history and stick with your decision. At this moment in time I don't know how to correct your verb. It has to be either 'looks' or 'looked' :)

Both of her parents saw her as a blessing from the Gods for she is fair like the Elves. And because she came so late in their lives and they'd given up hope already that they would ever have a child? You might not have thought of that reason why they would look on her as a blessing of the gods but you could add it, if you wanted to. During her childhood, especially when she was 7, her father told her many stories about the Elves across the mountain of Sohon. Did he tell them especially when she was 7 or did she enjoy them especially when she was 7? Why especially at this age? She enjoyed the story and became very curious about the Elves. Many times did she asked Many times she asked her father to bring her to the Elves but her father only responded with laughter.

When she reached the age of 12, when her father was starting to grow old, he is 71 at this point in time. In a medieval society like Santharia, you don't start to grow old at this age, you are old. Many don't even reach this age. her curiosity for the Elves was forgotten. She saw her father's situation and she taught thought that he was ill. She asked her mother if she can could teach her about medicinal plants and how to use them to prepare medicine. Her mother liked this idea and taught her the craft of healing. By the age 15, her mother entrusted her with the preparation of her father's medicine.

Her father's strength did go come? back and to celebrate her 16th birthday, her father gave her his long bow. A bow made from an oak tree and stands about 1 ped, 2 fores, 1 palmspan, 6 nailsbreadths, and 1 grain in height. She began to practice using the bow under the guidance of her father. 

At the age of 19, her father's illness started to go come back. Angela prepared his medicine with sorrow for it seems that it does not do anything anymore.for it seemed not to work anymore. At the age of 21, rumours that an Elf entered their village. She paid no attention to this as an Elf have has no business in a human village.

One day when she was about to bring the medicine of her father, there was a hooded person beside her father brewing a potion of some sort. She stayed hidden from view why? it's her father, and her house. She ought to march in and demand what he was doing with her father.and for many days () the person returned to her father's side. The person finally took off his hood and let his face be seen. Angela saw that he was an elf, "So the rumours are true," she thought to herself.

A year after the Elf's arrival, her father's strength returned. She was going to thank the elf for his help but when she got to the room, she heard shouting. The next thing she knew is that the Elf was running out of the room with tears flowing from his eyes. She entered and asked her father, "What happened?" her father did not answer and ignored her.

Many days have passed. She was walking with her father when they saw again the Elf. The ran towards her father saying these words, "Father, why do you deny me as your son! I am the son of Karkal the man and Lyth the elf. I tell no lie for this is the truth. I will not journey over the mountain of Sohon to seek a stranger. I am your son!" but her father answered to the poor Elf, "I know nothing about elves specially an elf maiden named Lyth. Look! This is my child! Leave us be! Go back to your elven kin!"

Probably driven by anger the Elf started to speak words that she could not comprehend. The voice of the elf ended but soon followed three lightning strikes that hit his father. one would have killed him instantly, along with everyone else who was standing close to him. Moreover, I recently asked this to a magic specialist who said that lightning could only be created as a side effect of another spell. Could you maybe find a different spell that killed her father? Death took her father and all the people who saw the Elf's deed, chased him. She did not dare follow the Elf for fear took her heart.

Many days they mourned for their loss and many tears were shed by both mother and daughter. A small seed of hatred sprouted in Angela's heart. She practiced her bow to forget about her loss. She decided to look for the Elf.

She travelled heading for the Mountain of Sohon but along the way she met another elf. The elf was very hungry and was very tired. Pity overcame her anger towards the Elves and she gave the old elf some food. The Elf stared at her for a moment and said, "You look oddly familiar."

The Elf saw that the human that aided him was oddly familiar to one of his student, looked very much like one of his students, Ohen of Dolion Meriath. He gave one of his steel swords and a ring. That's... sudden He gave the sword which is gold in color with its blade lined with silver. Then he spoke this last words, "The sword you received has a brother." And with those words he fell into the ground and darkness took him. I'd make his injuries a little more pressing than very hungry and tired, if he could only utter two sentences before he died.

She stayed with the dead body and soon realized that she is was wrong. Her father was the one who was lying. He told her about the elves across the mountain yet he denied that he knew any. "That is why he knew so much about the Elves." she whispered into the air.

For some odd reasons, she decided to travel across the sea towards Sarvonia. She betrayed her mother's advice and decided to come to Sarvonia in a sea-worthy vessel.Two things. One: if her half-brother was Kayr, what reason would she have for looking for him in Sarvonia? And two: what's her mother's advice?

There she asked for the Elf that she was looking for, the Elf that killed her father. She is looking for him not to avenge but to ask forgiveness in her father's place. People started to call her, "The Elf Huntress" because of this. She did not like this because it sounds like she is out to kill the Elf but she finally accepted it since it is the name she had became famous.

"She is called, Angela the Elf Huntress"

Weapons:
She has a long bow that was a gift from her father. It stands about 1 ped, 2 fores, 1 palmspan, 6 nailsbreadths, and 1 grain. The bow is bigger than her? I'm sorry, but she'd have very great trouble trying to shoot a monstrous weapon like that. I'd make it a little smaller for her. It is made from an oak tree. It was simple with designs carved on it. The designs were like vines crawling around the wood. On her back also lies a quiver that is full of arrows.

She has a sword too. It is gold in color with lining of silver around the edges of its blade. On both sides of its hilt lies one emerald shaped like the sun. The sword is about 1 Ped, 1 Nailsbreadth, 3 Grains in length. Its scabbard is made of strong leather. Leaf-shaped steel covers both of the scabbard's ends for added strength You should add this with your strengths. Even if she doesn't really know how to use it, she can wildly flail it around and hope to hit an enemy with it.

She has a small dagger too and she mainly uses it to cut plants and weeds that can be used as medicine. The dagger curves as it goes upward. It is a simple blade that stands about 2 palmspan in length. Its hilt is covered with black leather for comfort. The scabbard is colored brown and is made from a tough leather.

Belongings:
She has a number of belongings that she keeps in her medium sized bag or in the pouches around her belt.
-A few medicinal herbs
-Mortal and pestle
-One extra clothes pair of clothesthat is like her usual clothing, only lighter in shade.
-A dagger
-A sword named Injera
-A bow named Gab-i
-A silver ring with diamond set on it.
-a medium sized water bottle
-A feather pen
-A journal
-A bottle of ink
-Quiver that is full of arrows
-a couple of extra bowstrings.

All right, this is it for now. I hope I helped you a little with your character. Please remember that, when speaking in the third person, you need to add an S to the verb if it's the present, and ED if it's the past. Well, usually, but it's English we're talking about so it has exceptions ;). Anyway, you have a very interesting character here :)
Angela
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 06:33:14 AM »

Thank You Simonne. Sorry if there are alot of grammar mistkaes and I thank you for correcting them :)

I will get on it as soon as possible
Angela
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2007, 09:09:30 PM »

I have edited it!!! According to simmone's comment...

About the cow-eyed thingy, it is actually a not so well known compliment but its meaning is beautiful... I actually use it as a compliment to the women who posses such eyes and they rarely get angry but more curious.... :)

About the spell, its actually a spell for wind mages.... It is outdated but soon to be updated (I think) :)

Actually this is my second character and her history is aligned with the history of Helvil....
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 30, 2021, 06:05:42 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]