Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hour 1  (Read 18649 times)
Petros Greenvale
Musical Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenrhim

« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2007, 06:55:06 AM »

As Petros sat wallowing in his own musings, boredom overtook the elf, causing him to remove his notebook from his satchel, and begin to doodle in a vain attempt of fun. Sadly however, the novelty of this pasttime did not last very long, and soon he went back to his previous occupation of analysing the inn. Many people were filling the dank hall, chatting about trvia, and soaking the walls with a pleasent homely atmosphere. Suddenly a rather giant man appeared beside the tavern mistress in a rather flustered state. Petros gasped slightly and his emerald greens wallowed in his sheer height. Knowing that it was impolite to stare, and valuing his long limbs dearly, Petros decided to focus his attention to the goings on of the inn once more.

One voice in particular caught the mages attention.. "And i am pleased to meet you as well my lady and please call me Malavon , sir makes me sound rather old ..." he glanced behind him ever so slightly, so that he could put a face to the voice. Sitting in his proximity were a rather gruff looking man, and a rather cultured looking lady, exchanging in what seemed to be greetings. Socially ravenous and quite bored, the mage impulsivley rose from his seat, and walked over to the two, knowing that the beggining of a conversation was the best time to interupt. Rather unnerved by the sight of birds of prey in the area, his chickpeeps hurried rapidly in his wake, clinging to his large heels. Arriving at his destination, Petros grinned widly and tipped his mages hat to the two.

"Sorry to interupt sir and madame but would it be possible if i could pull up a chair? im getting rather lonely you see!" He chuckled

« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 06:59:29 AM by Petros Greenvale » Logged

___________"In the pursuit of happiness,___________
 the difficulty lies in knowing when you have caught up."

Petros Greenvale
Yarrow Graendathel
The Gandabout from Ylfferhim
Approved Character

Half-elf Ylfferhim / Erpheronian

« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2007, 12:09:30 PM »

Yarrow stared up at the new acquaintance. She remembered that he was the man who dropped a handful of baby chicks from his hat. She smiled cheekily as she reminded herself of how he was blushing madly in embarrassment.

She glanced at Malavon. Yarrow didn't mind having the newcomer sitting at the same table as her, for it would only mean better conversation and no boredom, and besides, he was an elf. As a part elf, Yarrow was very glad that she might be able to have a company who was... at least coming from a same race as her. Besides, if she were to lose interest digging out Daron's real identity, she still had someone to talk other topics about. And he seemed polite.

"Pleased to have you sit beside us, sir. My name is Yarrow." Yarrow smiled. "And please don't call me madame. I'm actually young enough to be called a lass... or a lad. Besides, I think you and I are around the same age." She grinned as she reminded herself of how she loved the commotion people made when they found out that she was not a boy.

"Malavon? Lord Daron?" Yarrow turned to them and waited for their reply to the newcomer's proposal.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 12:16:17 PM by Yarrow Graendathel » Logged

Yarrow Graendathel
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]