Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 69   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Corrupted Wish game  (Read 101657 times)
Tervild Jorek
Serene Actor
Approved Character

Human, Avennorian

« Reply #975 on: June 28, 2010, 12:26:44 AM »

Granted. People follow your every word down to the final statement. Unfortunately various immortals are now pissed that you are stealing their followers. As such they start an war that could probably destroy this world and all others. With no way of controling Gods, who might I add are not people. You get pwned with the universes strongest blast of God Fire destroying you down to the subatomic level and beyond. Enjoy oblivion! IV to be exact :)

I wish I had a universal remote.

Avásh ám Térqu'ypheró
The Grey King's Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Maeverhim

« Reply #976 on: June 28, 2010, 02:34:13 AM »

Granted; and you also get FREE TIVO! Once day, while watching Mythbusters, you were done watching the recorded show and you pressed the delete button. Unfortunately, the remote was facing the wrong way and you deleted yourself.

I wish I could make other people live forever.

Sombody once told me to meet them by Wotésoaltewékotil. Little did I know at the time that Wotésoaltewékotil was the place were the dead meet their family. I'll see you soon, I promise you.

Avásh
Santhos Avathcin
Guardian of the Shady Grove
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Allenrhim/ Centoraurian

« Reply #977 on: June 28, 2010, 04:42:50 AM »

granted you gain the ability to create immortals but they loathe you for elongating their miserable existences. They all then turn on you and you try to fight back but their immortal. You die in agony knowing you brought this upon yourself.

I wish there were referee's that always made accurate calls.

The Dullest Pencil Remembers Longer Then the Sharpest Mind.

Santhos Avathcin
Lorek Bearfist
Knight Berserker
Approved Character

Human, Helvet'ine

Homepage
« Reply #978 on: June 28, 2010, 06:21:07 PM »

Granted! The refs of every sport become omniscient and determine the rest of humanity to be worthless. They raid our homes and burn us to death in our sleep Children of the Corn style. Nice going.

I wish I would never run out of coffee and cigarettes.

"My blade is malicious justice forged into metallic form! I seek the blood and destruction of all who persecute the innocent! Wickedness, I am your killer!" - Lorek Bearfist

~Shameless Self Promotion
Santhos Avathcin
Approved Character

« Reply #979 on: June 29, 2010, 01:36:29 AM »

Granted you never run out of either but you drink so much coffee that you can never fully relax because of caffeine overdose, the only way you can stop vibrating is by smoking your never ending cigarettes. Sadly you smoke so much that your lungs turn black and become sacks of tar you die in terrible agony with a cigarette in your hand that falls and starts a fire the ravages the earth and destroys all forms of life on this planet and makes the planet uninhabitable for other life forms off of this planet.

I wish I never ran out of clever riddles to tell and solve for myself and others.

Santhos Avathcin
Lorek Bearfist
Knight Berserker
Approved Character

Human, Helvet'ine

Homepage
« Reply #980 on: June 29, 2010, 04:13:53 AM »

Very difficult but you are messing with the master. Granted! You never, ever, ever run out of the most awesome riddles. EVER! In fact, you have so many that they are all you can think about and say. Eventually you bore all of your friends and family until they completely excommunicate you and you die a lonely old hermit in the woods.

I wish I didn't have this awful cold. :(

"My blade is malicious justice forged into metallic form! I seek the blood and destruction of all who persecute the innocent! Wickedness, I am your killer!" - Lorek Bearfist

~Shameless Self Promotion
Santhos Avathcin
Approved Character

« Reply #981 on: June 29, 2010, 04:48:20 AM »

Granted your cold is cured but because the cold vanished so suddenly your immune system cannot handle most of the diseases constantly bombarding it. You then contract a form of the black plague that is completely incurable. It spreads across the globe killing billions but you are the last to die despite being the first to contract it. After you are the last living in agony helpless and alone, you die knowing this was all your fault and on your impatient need to skip past your bodies natural way of solving things. EDIT: Hows that for mastery?(friendly jibe)

i wish that I would never miss an opportunity to create wonderful memories that I will cherish forever.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 05:33:46 AM by Santhos Avathcin » Logged

Santhos Avathcin
Avásh ám Térqu'ypheró
The Grey King's Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Maeverhim

« Reply #982 on: July 09, 2010, 02:19:47 AM »

Granted, however, your go crazy and end up living in a fantasy world with all of your cherished memories close at hand. Too bad you haven't realize yet that you're dead.

I wish I could see anything.

Sombody once told me to meet them by Wotésoaltewékotil. Little did I know at the time that Wotésoaltewékotil was the place were the dead meet their family. I'll see you soon, I promise you.

Avásh
Aster
The Blind Minstrel
Approved Character

Dwarf, Kiingerim

« Reply #983 on: July 09, 2010, 10:15:56 AM »

Granted you can see anything but you start seeing things most people cant/shouldn't see and get locked up in a nut house as you are now deemed criminally insane

I wish i owned a nut house evil

Avásh ám Térqu'ypheró
The Grey King's Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Maeverhim

« Reply #984 on: July 09, 2010, 11:06:07 PM »

Granted but you don't own any guards. And you're name starts with what letter? "j?" Too bad. That was their next conspiracy thinker's name. So they escaped, and now you have to deal with 827 people thinking that you're going to kill them if they don't kill you first. You own a gun with 2000 rounds right?

I wish I could take a nice driver's license photo.

Avásh
Sylvia Palinor
Masked Huntress
Approved Character

Half-elf-Tethinrhim/Avennorian

« Reply #985 on: July 10, 2010, 02:35:45 AM »

Granted. In order to make the perfect Driver's liscence picture, the photographer traps you in the photo, making the picture as life-like as possible. Trapped in the photo dimmension, you are constantly attacked by the undead, with nothing but a simple hammer to defend yourself with.

I wish for a that this wish cannot be corruptable.

"Sympathy is a luxury I simply cannot afford, for in the death of others do I make my living."

Sylvia Palinor
Avásh ám Térqu'ypheró
The Grey King's Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Maeverhim

« Reply #986 on: July 10, 2010, 09:03:39 AM »

Granted. As most know, too much of anything- good or bad- can be a bad thing. So you end up with the perfect wish. But for that, you'd need a perfect world. And those aren't possible, so you end up in a paradox, where you can only stare at your feet high above you, and you fall forever. However, you're wish has been granted. No harm has come to you, yes? Therefore it is not corrupt.

I wish I could control people, only when wanted, and only to  the degree that I wanted; I'd have complete control over said person(s)

(as to avoid confusion)

Avásh
Tervild Jorek
Serene Actor
Approved Character

Human, Avennorian

« Reply #987 on: July 12, 2010, 12:35:42 AM »

Granted. After that last terrible mishap with Oblivion IV, it's good to see you revisiting previously granted wishes in the hopes of stumping those who have already granted said wish. As such the Gods no longer find you as amusing to torment as before, and for the HELL of it raise you to demigodhood (?). With your new found powers your wish has been granted, and you gradually rise to full Godhood like they do in Scion. You are then forced by the Gods to fight against all of the Titans. With only the power to make people listen to you, you are unable to escape the Pits of Tartarus. Enjoy fighting Cronus for all eternity and then some.

I wish I could enter RAGE MODE anytime I so choose to enter the a fore mentioned mode.

Leif Terskun
Golden Wordsmith
Story Mod

Human, Avennorian

« Reply #988 on: September 14, 2010, 04:09:27 PM »

Granted. However, RAGE MODE turns out to be an incredibly self-destructive frenzy in which you are unable to harm anybody else. You therefore die whilst trying to obliterate your boss. He then (?) fires you and you are homeless dead person wandering the streets of Norwich (no-one said this had to make any sense)

I wish that I could do this French prep in the 20 minutes I have before the lesson.

Words convey knowledge; knowledge is power; thus power lies in words
Leif Terskun
Alexandre Scriabin
Music Adept
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian/ Rhulran

« Reply #989 on: September 15, 2010, 06:33:36 AM »

Granted. However, you forget everything you did in the 20 minutes previous to your lesson.

I wish for an extended, enjoyable (for both parties), face to face meeting with Vladimir Sofronitzky (a dead pianist).

The statement below this is false.
The statement above this is true.

Alexandre Scriabin CD
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 69   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]