Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thirsty Herald XVI: Day 4 Sunreign  (Read 83944 times)
seth ghibta
Erratic Itinerant
Approved Character

human, Kasumarii/ Azhorhrian

« Reply #420 on: January 07, 2009, 02:43:43 AM »

The elf whistled, and his wolf got up, perfectly trained. "This guy here is Chingu, I rescued him from a trap and he has followed me ever since.”   As the dog bowed on cue, Seth grinned, surprised at such tameness, and mentally admonished herself for thinking ill of Isoto – how evil could he really be, if he goes around rescuing distressed animals? Her imagination supplied the reality of what a wounded, panicked wild wolf would be like. Admiration tentatively flickered in her coppery eyes.
"Would you like to pet him?"
Seth nodded, reaching a hand towards the dark fur. It was deep and warm, and enveloped her fingers like thick shadow.
“Hello Chingu. I wish I could expect such loyalty from my companions.”
She smiled wryly as Lias strode around the table to see what she was doing, and keened peevishly when he realised she was petting a wolf. When she pretended to ignore him, he hopped onto her shoulder, and looked at her, his head tipped nearly upside-down in an effort to obscure her view. Eventually she tickled him under his beak, in an effort to regain a degree of peripheral vision. Lifting her gaze again to Isoto, she noticed the great reptilian figure moving across the room. Psyrpent – that was the name – he’d said it a second ago, when he’d seen Lias getting too close. “Are you familiar with the Psyrpent race, mister Isoto? I’ve never met one myself, though I’ve heard some good stories.” A wicked grin transformed her face.

violence is not the answer, but you get marks if you show your working.
Seth's CD
Weivóc'Neán
Forsaken
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #421 on: January 07, 2009, 12:05:03 PM »

After hearing his order, Sorsha quickly went and got a glass and a bottle of wine. She then poured it and handed the glass to Weivóc. She then held her hand out for payment, and suddenly turned her head.

After telling the order, she then went and fetched his order. He waited for her to get it, fidgeting with the coins in his hand. He noticed the bird move around, as though looking for food. All of a sudden, it started hissing, and flew out from under the table where the Psyrpent was at. It then flew back to it's owner, who was now petting the wolf at the other elf's side. The psyrpent then got up and moved towards the counter with an empty glass and plate. He didn't take much of a glance, but just enough to notice.

After she returned with his wine, she put out her hand, so he put the coins in her hand for payment. "Thank you ma'am." He then drank half the glass, walked away from the counter, to a nearby wall, and leaned against it after sipping some more of the wine. He leaned his head back and thought to himself, Why is it that this runs always tires me? Oh well, I will learn a better way of getting here later, I need something to eat and more to drink after this. He sipped away at his wine slowly, immersing himself in his past.

RP'ing: Speech Thoughts
A link to my CD: Weivóc'Neán

May this bless all who read it with what it holds:

Sé ilian thelduin onr líf un mor'ranr thelduin onr freohr.
Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #422 on: January 26, 2009, 07:37:29 AM »

Ne'iav'rine awoke to sharp pain across her shoulders and chest. Before she even began to inspect the wounds, she recognized them as burns, and had made a quick approximation as to their severity. Not nearly so simple is the task of remembering where she is and why she's there. More daunting still is the question that has been haunting her since her life had changed so drastically for the worse. Who am I?

She wasn't the kind of orc to dwell on the philosophical underpinnings of a name, nor was she an amnesiac searching for a past. Instead, she was a bit of the opposite. Knowing full well her past she was lost in her future. What is the purpose of a warlord without an army? To what end does a Chyrakisth without foes exist?

She lays still for a long minute, pondering these questions without much success. Eventually, a far more pressing concern, at least in the karikrimson eyes of a bloodthirsty orc, grumbles it's complaint. She was hungry. A wicked grin crosses her lips as she imagines tearing into the flesh of that damned Co'orhem, who had somehow escaped her grasp. It'd been too long since she'd bitten into the throat of a living man, since she'd felt blood pour from a beating heart down into her belly. She'd have to wait, sadly, till she could do so again. These people were soft and weak and frowned upon such things. Perhaps they had some raw steak, or even a pack animal that might disappear.

Her expression still trapped in the fantasy of rending flesh, she dressed herself in the woven mail of her people and made her way out of the room, down the stairs and into the same wild assortment of creatures that had met her before. She sat at an appropriately empty table and surveyed the room while she waited to be waited upon.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 04:39:42 PM by Neiavrine » Logged

She is suddenly a whirlwind of graceful death. Where there was once a steel monolith, there is now an eruption of violence and wrath. Her singing blades rend the stale air with their battle cries, as sirens they call to those who dare stand before her. Her blood is molten hate, and it churns in her veins like the rage of the gods. There is no mercy, there is no forgiveness, there is only salvation through shed blood. Fountains of sand meet her every movement, dance beside her as a partner to her power. Ne'iav'rine's prowess seems almost supernatural; as if even the earth applauded her ability with a display of divine preportions.

-Ne'iav'rine
Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #423 on: January 29, 2009, 01:22:30 AM »

“Hello Chingu. I wish I could expect such loyalty from my companions.” Chingu's tail wagged as Seth's fingers ran through his fur. Chingu was always fond of a good petting, and on top of that she was complementing him. So in an effort to show off Chingu raised his head as if to say, How great of a pet am I.

Isoto chuckled and said, "Quit showing off you big lug."

“Are you familiar with the Psyrpent race, mister Isoto? I’ve never met one myself, though I’ve heard some good stories.” Seth inquired

"I have only met one on my long journey so I cant speak for the entire race, but I would not invoke its anger." About then a loud pounding descended from the stairs. Some one very large was coming down. Isoto turned to see who the new patron was. Isoto's eyes met the new patron and widened. "Bloodspit," Isoto thought, his mind raced. A mixture of fear and adrenaline flowed through Isoto. A feeling that he had not felt in a long time. "I had though to have been rid of that accursed race. What could it want.....a fight may break out, a fight I may not win."

Isoto's mind drifted back, blood filled his mind. The Chyrakisth, a well known force from Nybelmar, and the only thing a Coor'hem truly fears. Isoto had seen these beast destroy entire clans of Coor'hem without even breaking a sweat and then use their bones as weapons...those insidious monsters, killing Coor'hem...with Coor'hem bones. Isoto turned back to Seth but kept the orc with in the corner his eye. While the orc had done nothing agressive Isoto did not want to chance a blood bath.

"Well mistress Seth, please tell me, how is it you came to this place?" Isoto could still feel fear in his bones, could the orc smell that? It did not matter, if she challeged him he would have to find a way out, but if push came to shove, he would defend himself. But until that moment came he would enjoy the company of Seth and Lias.

"I'm tired and you're in my way"

~Isoto~

Need help with your character?
seth ghibta
Erratic Itinerant
Approved Character

« Reply #424 on: January 29, 2009, 02:40:55 AM »

Seth’s eyes were drawn back to her fingers, disappearing into the black wolf’s thick fur. She flinched.

"I have only met one on my long journey so I can’t speak for the entire race, but I would not invoke its anger."

My fingers are so pale, sinking into shadows. Lost in soft black…
The elf’s words were blurring, as her gaze became fixed, and her hand, resting on Chingu’s warm skin, froze. Trying to fight the memory that was crystallizing in her mind, pushing all other functions away, only made it surge forward…

The little girl was standing outside, she knew, because she could feel her slippered feet prickled by the snow. She’d been chased out, by the clinging blackness sent after her. And now it enveloped her entirely, sucking intrusively at her clothes, her fingers. She shivered uncontrollably, desperately blinking her wide eyes, tipping her head blindly up in the cold, choking darkness, fighting back tears. She could hear them laughing, as they walked away. They would leave her here, as they always did, and nobody would come to rescue her until the morning. She opened her eyes as wide as she could, but it was no use. The darkness was complete, and it pressed herself against her so that she wanted to scream. But if she opened her mouth it would fill her up and she would be made of the darkness, a sad ghost made of her own nightmares.

I won’t cry, she told herself. Crying lets them know you’re scared. Her father’s words. He wasn’t here, though, and he wouldn’t help if he was. He’d say she should work it out for herself, that it wasn’t as hard as she was making it, that all she had to do was believe, and Korenjah would grant her the power she required. But she didn’t believe, and she was cold and it was so dark and she was tired of pretending she was strong and brave, tired of not showing weakness, tired of struggling. Tears coursed down her cheeks, chilled by the cold and lost in the dark.

Seth blinked, and shuddered, tugging her hand away from Chingu as if she’d been stung. She squeezed her wrist as tightly as she could, and tried to pull herself together. The light was too bright, and the noises too loud. The felt dizzy and too hot, and for a moment couldn’t remember where she was. With an effort of will, she made herself look into Isoto’s face, realising as she did so that he had just said something. She had no idea what. His eyes were so dark. Lias burred on her shoulder, and she realised she’d been silent for too long.

“I, umm, I’m sorry… I didn’t, sorry, I, uh, wasn’t listening, I mean, I, umm, what did you say?”

It really was too bright. She blinked again, shuffled her chair further into the shadows.

Seth's CD
Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #425 on: January 30, 2009, 10:38:03 AM »

“I, umm, I’m sorry… I didn’t, sorry, I, uh, wasn’t listening, I mean, I, umm, what did you say?”

Isoto blinked a few times, had she no heard him. Although her eyes did seem distant. Her gaze was one of someone who was remembering, but remembering what? Her face looked...like she was in pain, perhaps not a physical pain but her memory was not a pleasant one. What could be truobleing her?

Seth pulled her wrist way from quickly, violently. Is she hurt? She grabbed her wrist and seemed to go blank, but suddenly her gaze met with Isoto's. What is going on with her? I she hurt...tormented. Isoto was worried and slightly curious.

He too knew painful memories, mental scars that one could never heal from. Perhaps this is why he was so concerned, because he knew.

"Seth are you ok? Whats wrong?" Isoto looked into her eyes, sometihng still seemed amiss. "Do you need some water?" Isoto waited, staring into her eyes he waited.

~Isoto~

seth ghibta
Erratic Itinerant
Approved Character

« Reply #426 on: January 31, 2009, 12:20:20 AM »

"Seth are you ok? What’s wrong? Do you need some water?"

She bit her lip, suddenly uncertain, but the concern in Isoto’s dark eyes urged her to try and make a coherent reply. Her hands went to her smarting eyes, and she let out a shaky sigh.

“I’m OK, don’t worry about it, it’ll go in a minute.” She wasn’t sure if this was aimed at the elf or herself. “Sorry, just ignore me, it’s not important.”

She closed her eyes, but flinched and opened them wide when the darkness behind her eyelids seemed to reach out to her. Lias, used to these strange moods, hopped onto the floor and went to stand in the corner until everything was alright.

Fighting with the mad, irrational fear that boiled and roared behind her eyes, Seth offered the most reassuring smile she could to Isoto and Chingu. For a while she was silent, until she suddenly said, without looking up,
“Are you afraid of the dark, Isoto?”

Seth's CD
Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #427 on: January 31, 2009, 05:07:47 AM »

Seth reassure Isoto that she was fine, she looked at Isoto and smiled. An Akward silence filled the room which was followed by,

“Are you afraid of the dark, Isoto?”

The dark, how long had Isoto been afraid? How long had the darkness consumed him. Could iteven be considered fear anymore? So long ago.

The smell of burning fleshed entered Isoto's nose, he could still hear the cries of his friends and the horrifying silence afterwards. My wife, my children....they weren't warriors, why did they have to die in such a way. The night sky was still red as Isoto's life burned around him. Why did he live, what sick twist of fate destined him to carry his sins on in life. Why was he alone. Why should a Rhunn live while his people die around him.

The darkness enveloped, and Isoto was remindedagain why his life was nothing....a void, nothingness. Isoto sat there, not knowing how much time had elasped. He looked at Seth, peiring into her eyes.

"Its hard to fear, what never leaves you." Isoto continued to stare at Seth, his mind filled with shadows.

~Isoto~

Ylva Rasmussan
Oddball Healer
New Santharian

Human, Murmillion.

« Reply #428 on: January 31, 2009, 12:52:40 PM »

The kind barmaid seemed to be sympathetic towards Ylva's strange foreign ways, answering her queries diligently, "I couldn't tell you. I, too, have never seen a creature like that before today. Yet, from the way he, or she, acted, I am not willing to ask it. I don't know anything about the rooms, so I'll have to ask. I'll be right back." The small bow the barmaid did as she left Ylva made the healer feel nervous, having had never really understood such formalities.

The woman sighed and made her way back to her stuff, wiping her red stained hands on her clothes, as she pulled herself up onto the stool again and sat so that she had a clear view of the room. Her thoughts wondered whether she should bother with such luxuries as new clothes. The murmillion slowly counted how many miyu beans she had left in her satchel. Not many. Perhaps better to spend the money on medical supplies. Sometimes thinking practically had its down points.

As Ylva was counting, a figure passed through her line of sight. Ylva looked up and a chill sank through her spine, leaving her normally steady hands quivering. The scene hadn't changed that much, the dwarfs talked, Seth was conversing with the elf musician, the serpent man tried to get the attention of the barmaid. Only one figure was new, an orcish woman with almost elf-like delicacy in her bone structure.

It had been less than 3 years since Ylva had left Nybelmar, yet the myths and legends still echoed in her mind, a line from a poem she had once read came to the fore within her thoughts, Heed the warnings and beware.... Instinctively her right hand silently rested against her blade-axe, its feel under her fingers reassuring her against her folkish fears of the demonish woman sitting at the table.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 01:04:49 AM by Ylva Rasmussan » Logged
seth ghibta
Erratic Itinerant
Approved Character

« Reply #429 on: February 01, 2009, 01:32:10 AM »

"It’s hard to fear, what never leaves you."

Seth blinked, and smiled wanly, despite herself. The elf had echoed her sentiments pretty accurately. He obviously had troubles of his own, and as she struggled to get out from under the clinging mad darkness wheeling around her head, she realised that his eyes were darkened with something like what she saw in the mirror on a really bad day.

She placed the tips of her fingers on her eyelids and paused for a moment,
Focusing on the task of just being normal. She realised there was still something clasped in her hand, and opened her fist to reveal the worn mermac tooth. Seeing it helped her shake off some of the strangeness, though things still felt far away and slightly unreal.
“I think I know a little of what you mean, mister…” For a few moments she busied herself with gathering the assorted scraps from her pocket together, making various shapes from the feather, the mouse skull and the string, before looking back at Isoto, her head tilted to one side.

“…Although personally, it’s the light that always seems to get me.”
The expression on her face was one of wild perplexity, her coppery eyes unfocused.

Seth's CD
Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #430 on: February 01, 2009, 02:39:29 AM »

“…Although personally, it’s the light that always seems to get me.”

The light, the light. Those words echoed through Isoto,  hollow and void. It had been so long since the ligh had peirce through the darkness with in his soul. So long since the weil had been lifted, a century of darkness, in that time he had forgotten about light. Light was nothing more than a failed attempt at darkness, only shadows prevailed through the void of his being.

Isoto's eyes widend and dimmed, as if they too were rejecting the light. His eyes fell upon Seth whose head was cocked at a peculiar angle. It seemed that she too knew the void of light. The curse of eternal nightshade.

He paused, the air became thick with despair and hoplessness. And Isoto reponded. "Light, what a vauge concept." Isoto smiled in a rather eerie fashion. His mind drifted.

As he thought he knew his time at this place drew short. He was needed elsewhere, but this womans company was painfully delightful. Darkness with darkness, a void brought them together, how ironic. But he did not yet want to leave her. Well she too needs a job, perhaps I can give her one.

"I told you I was in no need of a guide," Isoto slowed his speech as he leaned forward slightly, " but my plans have changed. I need a quide to Death, and the best place to find such a destnation is the city." Isoto paused again, and a wicked smile fell across his face.  His eyes narrowed as he leaned forward. "And what better city than Nyermersys. So if you would be so kind." Isoto reached into his pocket and withdrew a Hak, throwing on te table it slid over to Seth, "please take me to my death."

~Isoto~

seth ghibta
Erratic Itinerant
Approved Character

« Reply #431 on: February 01, 2009, 07:24:52 PM »

Isoto appeared to be suffering badly, and Seth would have offered help, if she could think of anything likely to work. Personally she liked to sit in a dark corner until it went away, but maybe he wanted to talk it out or something…

"Please take me to my death."

Well, that shook her out of the shadows. Unfortunately, it sent her tumbling into a whole new well, of which the sides appeared to be greased. Seth blinked, several times, in the hope of finding some joke, some double meaning, some obscure turn of phrase, hidden in the pale, serious face before her.

She looked down, spreading her hands on the table, and bit her lip, her pale brow lowering in thought. He’s suicidal? He’s insane. Wait, I’m insane, there’s nothing wrong with that. Is there? Is he even suicidal? Is there anything, in principal, wrong with that? Yes! Maybe not. I don’t know. Let’s look at this… he wants a guide. I’m a guide – hell, I’m a fairly good one. He wants a guide to take him to a city. To Nymerysys. City of death. Been there.

Seth found her gaze slipping towards the Hak, which was looking at her. She looked back at it, and her fingers twitched very slightly.

He could have been speaking figuratively. I’ve heard Nymerysys referred to as “Death” before. And he’s a Coor’hem, how should I know how they phrase their sententences, Sentences, whatever. And Ba needs shoeing, and last time I dropped off a message I spent a week sleeping outside before I found another customer.

The Hak was still looking at her. Money has a particularly penetrating stare.
After a few seconds she realised that Lias had joined it. He hopped up onto the table and pecked tentatively at her thumb.

She came to a decision, curling her hand into a fist around the coin in one smooth movement that drew it seamlessly off the table, as she leaned back in her chair.

“Nymerysys, is it? Been there, quite a while back. Fell over in the mud. Met a guy who claimed to be a fish. Curious quality of shadow they have there. Sure, I’ll take you there. Two questions, one rule. One: when d’you want to leave? Two: do you ride, and if so do you, at present, have anything by way of a mount? – “ Seth paused for a moment, unsure of where the sentence had got to. Lias made a scathing noise.

“And the rule: I ask you to do something; that means I’d like you to do it. I tell you, for whatever reason, and it means you’re going to do it or someone gets hurt.” She flashed him a dangerous grin, and held up her wrist for a split second, allowing the jagged scarring to show just prominently enough. A flick of the same hand, and the Hak arced back across the table, to land spinning in front of Isoto.

“You can pay when we get there: I like you mister, but nonetheless I wouldn’t like you to be worrying about me not taking care of you on the trip.”

Seth's CD
Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #432 on: February 02, 2009, 02:28:10 AM »

Seth seemed more than eager than to accept his offer. It seemed she had been to the city before. Perhaps she would make a keen guide after all. Isoto smiled as she, almost naturally, took the hak laying in front of her.

“Nymerysys, is it? Been there, quite a while back. Fell over in the mud. Met a guy who claimed to be a fish. Curious quality of shadow they have there. Sure, I'll take you there. Two questions, one rule. One: when d’you want to leave? Two: do you ride, and if so do you, at present, have anything by way of a mount? – “

Typically Isoto did not have a mount, but fortunately the kind city of Nyermersys had lent him one. The truth was, Isoto was employed by the city to attract tourism. And what better way than to hire guides to take him to the city.

"I would like to leave immediately, and as for a mount, I have one out in the stable." Isoto went to stand when Seth began to speak again, retaking his seat Isoto listened.

“You can pay when we get there: I like you mister, but nonetheless I wouldn't like you to be worrying about me not taking care of you on the trip.”

Isoto snickered at the thought of needing protection. It was obvious that she was not at all familiar with the Coor'hem. Isoto rose to his feet and whistled for Chingu. And began to head to the door, looking over his shoulder Isoto smiled

"Go ahead and keep the money, because either way it wont do me any good. If we make it to the city safely, I'll pay you and if we don't." Isoto paused and smiled a wicked smile,"dead men don't need money." Isoto laughed as he turned back towards the door. The thought of protection still made him laugh. While the thought of death dance around him in a sweet melody, his pride forbayed it. As Coor'hem he would fight until he drew his last breath. And as a the Widow he wouldn't loose to any. As Isoto exited the door he palmed the hilt of his sword and blood filled his mind.

Engraved in his sword was every soul it destroyed, every drop of blood ever shed by its edge filled it to the brim. It was in these sweet memories that Isoto was the happiest, it was in death he found peace.

His mind was filled with battle as he made his way to the stables. The horse that had been lent to him was solid black, the horse beautifully contrasted Isoto's white skin. A gorgeous mare, swift and battle trained. It was a fine beast, but nothing compared to his battle wolf. Chingu was heeled at Isoto's feet tongue panting. It was funny to think that this friendly fellow could tear a mans throat out when needed. Isoto scratched Chingu's head and proceeded to saddle his horse.

"Well boy this will e our last run," he said has he patted her side, "I'll turn you in and start with the city tours."

Seth was going to be the last guide he took for a while, which was fine with him. He preferred the leading tours to buying out tourism. So Seth would be the last guide for a while. Having finished up saddling Isoto turned and waited, soon he would be home, the City of Death.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 02:42:54 AM by Isoto » Logged

~Isoto~

seth ghibta
Erratic Itinerant
Approved Character

« Reply #433 on: February 03, 2009, 01:32:20 AM »

"Dead men don't need money."
Seth nodded, automatically pocketing the money, and stood up to watch the elf leave, his hand going to what looked to be a weapon as he exited. I guess he doesn’t feel in the need of protection. Well, fine by me,
“let’s get going.”

This last was addressed to Lias, who, excited by her tone of voice and decisive movements, lifted his head and crowed, raucously. Seth grinned. She felt suddenly, inexplicably happy; maybe it was the sudden appearance of money, or the release after the oppressive flashback, or simply the idea of setting off again, to a place she hadn’t been in ages, with a person she barely knew. She rummaged in her pocket with one hand, gathering the scraps already spilt on the table with another. Finding the stick of charcoal and rag of paper she was looking for, she scrawled a hasty note, rolled it up, and put it in Lias’ beak.
“For the bar. Got that? Right, good boy.”

Having picked up the bird, she then flung him into the air, allowing him to flap-glide to the bar, where he strutted self importantly up and down, waiting to be noticed.

Seth was already halfway up stairs. She picked up her stuff, gave the cool, soft bed one last admiring glance, then turned on her heel and clattered down stairs, trying to walk and put her boots on at the same time, and failing abjectly. As she passed the bar on her way out, she swept Lias onto her shoulder, divesting him of the note and instead leaving it in a prominent place on the bar, held down by an empty tankard.

The note read “change of plans. Don’t need room (3rd on left) anymore. Is clean and empty, and as for the money, it appears I’m provided for. There’s a kid came in, then collapsed nearly choked on something – he’ll need a room for the night and food in the morning. If he can’t pay then its his. If not, then you can owe me a favour.
Thanks,
            Seth Ghibta.”

Seth left the inn grinning, but rapidly lost her smile as she stepped out into the strong sunlight, wincing and shielding her face from its painful glare. I need to buy a hat. With a big, wide brim.

Straightening up, she crossed the stable yard to where Ba was standing, looking mildly surprised to see her so soon, and even more surprised as she started replacing his tack and saddlebags. He snorted at her, and tried to eat her hair, with an air of longsuffering dignity which was entirely lost on Seth.
“We’re off again, Ba. To the city of Death.”
She grinned, like a demon, at the sound of the place, and Lias crowed, long and loud and wild.

Seth's CD
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]