Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

gfx gfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register    gfx gfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!
Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

- THE CD FORUM POSTICON SYSTEM -

Below is a summary on the posticons used for the character description approval process. The posticon of the first post should always be edited according to the current state of completion of the character description (either by the player, a Moderator or an Administrator).
1) PLAYER - CD is incomplete. Use this posticon if you have not finished your CD.  4) MODERATOR - CD has been approved by one moderator. A second mod's approval is needed.
 2) PLAYER - CD is completed. Use this if you have finished working on your CD.  5) MODERATOR - CD has been approved by two moderators. An Administrator should soon take care of the titling.
 3) MODERATOR - An expert's opinion is needed. The specific field in which the expert's help is needed should be added to the title.  6) ADMINISTRATOR - An administrator has titled the character, and the thread will soon be moved to the CD Archives.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ashlea Aquamara/ Elf/ Belle  (Read 127 times)
Ashlea Aquamara
New Santharian

Human

« on: December 28, 2007, 06:05:12 PM »

Name: Ashlea Aquamara

Appearance Age: 16

Race: Elf

Tribe: Sanhorrhim

Title: Belle

Appearance: 
Height: 1 Ped, 1 Fore, 2 Palmspans, 6 Nailsbreadths and 3 Grains
Weight: 9 Hebs, 1 Hafeb, 1 Od, 1 Mut.
Hair colour: Blond/white with random streaks of very light blue
Eye colour: Dark blue

Physical appearance: She has glossy, long hair that is very straight. In it she has random streaks of  very  light blue. She has dark blue, round eyes. Her skin is pale but tanned from too much swimming, not hard work like the rest of her family. Ashlea has a curved feminine body, although she has not yet finished growing. She has long slender legs and thanks to this she swims very well. She has great lower body strength. Her face is heart shaped, and her ears are pointed. On her neck she always wears a necklace. Her necklace is a reminder of home, but it is just a rope string with a white/blue shell on it.

Clothes: She usually wears a thin blue cloth around her waist, and a white one around her midrift but when she is travelling she wears tight trousers and a white baggy blouse, as well as a hat over her ears. She trys to make people think she is human, except when in the company of other elves.

Personality: Ashlea is very deep but rarely shows it. Hardly anyone has seen that side of her. To the outside world she is a young, sociable elf who likes to swim. She doesn’t like to be bossed and drives her teachers crazy by answering back but still being best in everything. She is very proud but gets shy around people she has awe for.

Strengths and Weaknesses:

Strengths:
- She has a lot of determination. This drives her in battle to be better
- She can swim underwater for long lengths of time without going to the surface.
- She is a very strong swimmer and is capable of sailing a ship.
- She thinks she has water magic, but is unsure, and that makes her want it more and drives her to get to Ximax as quick as possible, no matter what gets in her way.
- She is slightly skiled with a dagger, but nothing to boast about.

Weaknesses:
-She can’t say no to a cute face. That means getting used sometimes. But she is smart enough to recognise it most times.
-She hates fire. Everytime she sees a fire, no matter how big or small, she freezes up or puts it out.
-Her fatal flaw is personal attatchment. She gets too close to people she loves and wouldn’t sacrifise them for the sake of an innocent.
- She would rather play and act the fool than be serious.

Magic:
-She has no training whatsoever and has no idea if she has any or not, even though she thinks she has.

History: As a young girl she realised the life of a fishermans wife was not for her and she ran over to Chón´thyrón´s best cleric to talk to her about magic and Ximax. He said that only the best clerics could go there, and that all the good clerics lived in O´dél´fóld. Her family are fishers and have been for as long as the family tree goes back. She has a large family, 7 brothers and sisters, but she is in the top three. Her two older brothers are Tan’nyemer warriors and train day after day The rest of her family wish to stay in the village forever, and have their own huts and familys. On her 16th birthday she left for O´dél´fóld to meet with the clerics there. She travelled for weeks until she got to the town. There she stayed until she realised no one was going to teach a 16 year old fishers daughter to be a water mage. So Ashlea left for Ximax to try and get in somehow.

Weapons: She carries a small dagger with her, but only for protection.

Belongings: She has few belongings seeing as she is travelling, but she has a necklace that was given to her when she was very young.

Familiars: Everyone she knows are back in Clón´thyrón. She travels alone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 12:30:34 AM by Ashlea Aquamara » Logged

Fire can't last forever...Water comes to put it out.
Seh'nara Celebrindal
Swift Ranger
Mini-mod

Elf, Tethinrhim

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 06:29:45 PM »

Before you write out your whole cd, let me just say that there's no such thing as a "water witch". You can have magic, but it has to fit into the world of Calereth. Look at the magic section in the left sidebar. What you are now is actually a Gifted One, which is restricted.

If she has any elf parentage at all, it has to be stated, and a tribe is a must. Oh, and it's against the rules to have magic and weapon skills. You can only have one or the other. Frankly, we discourage first timers to be mages, as it will lengthen your approval time, but if you wish, go for it.

Good luck!
Seh'nara
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 06:31:30 PM by Seh'nara Celebrindal » Logged

Ashlea Aquamara
New Santharian

Human

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 06:57:20 PM »

I edited it. Is that better? I'm still not sure of the tribes, you see.

Niccoli Faust
Paél'raín
Approved Character

Elf, Sanhorrhim

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 06:31:51 AM »

If you don't have magic a magic section is not necessary.
Ashlea Aquamara
New Santharian

Human

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 09:45:33 PM »

Ok, I have COMPLEATLY redone it. I finally did reaserch on the elf tribes and finished it. PLEASE tell me I finally did it right  :P?

Seh'nara Celebrindal
Swift Ranger
Mini-mod

Elf, Tethinrhim

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 10:03:37 PM »

I'm not an expert on magic, but I can safely say that unless you're a gifted, you can't have magic without training. Also, it's considered magic if you can breathe underwater. The singing skill? Yeah. It's sorta impossible to cause drowsiness unless the singee is sleepy. In a battle when adrenaline is pumping through your veins, I don't think it's possible.

If she has any skill with the dagger, it has to be counted as a strength. Swimming is a strength too. IMHO, you're overpowered. In addition, your strengths are inapplicable, and your first weakness is completely offset by the "she is smart enough to recognise it most times".

Good luck!
Seh'nara

PS: Oh, and if you really are ready, please put up the correct posticon. :)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 10:05:02 PM by Seh'nara Celebrindal » Logged

Ashlea Aquamara
New Santharian

Human

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 10:08:50 PM »

Argggg. I need help with this. I've been editing it for three days now!  buck Um..Ok, she has no water powers, swimming is a streangth, her singing isnt magical....

Seh'nara Celebrindal
Swift Ranger
Mini-mod

Elf, Tethinrhim

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 10:13:59 PM »

Don't worry, take your time. Most first time characters are approved after a month or so, possibly earlier if everything is good. Patience is key here. ;)

Ashlea Aquamara
New Santharian

Human

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 08:07:32 PM »

Ok. Phew. Hard work, especially as I'm not that good with words!  :P I cold do with more opinions, though yours (Seh'nara Celebrindal) is REALLY apreciated!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
Members
Total Members: 18267
Latest: cromptonr
Stats
Total Posts: 144528
Total Topics: 5134
Online Today: 27
Online Ever: 216