Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Character Descriptions and Contact Information  (Read 3772 times)
Angela
« on: April 19, 2008, 01:01:59 PM »

Please post here your character description, contact information and a short description of your characters.

If you need to contact us, here's our info:
Angela:
          Yahoo: mhsykg017@yahoo.com
           MSN: martinyoung07@hotmail.com

Eric: Just send me a PM!

Seh'nara: PM will work fine.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 05:26:46 PM by Angela » Logged
Rookie Brownbark
Skydiver
Mini-mod

Brownie, Llaoihrr

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 05:28:38 PM »

Overview:

Rookie is a Llaoihrr Brownie; accurate with a blowpipe and often to be found soaring around on her temperamental 3yr old Myrddinn Falcon, Ekre.  She is only 15 nailsbreaths tall and weighs a little over an odd with dark hair and eyes forming a striking contrast against her sandy-coloured skin.  Her musical accent often makes her hard to understand and many of the traditions humans take for granted are a mystery to her.

CD is in my signature, and pm is by far the quickest way to contact me.

Kaldez’Yadra
The Searcher
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 02:24:21 AM »

Overview

Kaldez is a stoic looking man revealing little of what he feels through the features of his face. He is on constant guard of those who could know who he is and what he does for a living. He isn't a large man by the standards of mos men on the santharian continent, waying only 1 pygge and 3.5 odd and standing at 1.8 ped in height.

CD is in my sig, and Pm is best way to contact me aswell

Nothing is impossible for impossibility is impossible- Kaldez'Yadra
Vincent Varkatzas
Nighttime Drifter
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 07:23:40 AM »

Overview:

Vincent is a bounty hunter and warrior. Since the murder of his grandfather he has been searching for the murderer so he can bring about revenge. He is on nobody's side but his own and goes wherever his work takes him. He is fiercely loyal to the few friends he makes on his travels. His main distinguishing feature is the fact his hair is black, not the fair colors that the Kasumarii are accustomed to.

PM is the best way to contact me and my CD is in my sig

Yes, right now I say farewell
but one day I will return with a smile
as I spit on your grave!

Vincent Varkatzas
Roosje Greenfields
White Messenger
Approved Character

Brownie, Llaoihrr

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 03:17:49 AM »

Roosje is also a Llaoihrr brownie. She delivers messages to people, while travelling on her 11-year-old fox Inuya. She is one of the rare Birchbark brownies: white from head to foot. Accurate with the bow, she still only uses her weapon to hunt - she generally wants people to like her, so she won't use her bow against a human being.

Best way to reach me: PM to Simonne Miller, CD is in sig.

Malavon Despana
Wizard's Bane
Approved Character

Maelf , Helcrani Sanhorrhim

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 11:18:50 PM »

Malavon ... a name well known amongst the mages .
He is "The Wizard´s Bane " , the slayer of mages , he is a hero to some and a vilain to others , a man capable of acts of utter kindness followed by others of unspeakble cruelty.
Ostracized by most , he lives constantly in danger never staying much time in the same place ,trusting no one ....
Very skilled with his short sword he is either the best friend or worst enemie you can get .

Cd is on Sig and the best way to contact me is by PM.

Ill give you a moment to comfort each others before I end your pathetic lives !!

Malavon The Mage Killer
Maue
The Green Rider
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenhrim

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 07:03:19 AM »

Maue is a introvert. She is not fond of other people and is slow to trust. She despises mages but loves animals. Along with her on her travels are her Corbie Cal and her Horse Witz. A warning to all, do not approach the large black horse that belongs to Maue. He likes to play games that involve biting. Maue can fight with her daggers but would prefer not to simply because fighting means she was talking to someone long enough to get into a fight. She can get very passionate about certain subjects though.

MY CD is in my Sig and the best way to contact me is by PM

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.

E.A. Poe
Menweh Reolláolásh’miés
Wind Caller
Approved Character

Elf, Ylfferhim

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 03:50:21 AM »

Just PM Me!

And my Character link should be in my signature!

Menweh is a kindly soul. She took up the practice of wind magic to protect her family's ships against the calm winds that all sailors fear. Still even calm winds couldn't upset her, she is the eternal optimist. This, however, might be do to the fact that she spends half of her time in daydreams. She tends to start daydreams at the oddest moments, which is not good.

Also Menweh's curiosity could rival any cat's. Her unquenchable thirst for knowledge has led this blue eyed elf to braid up her golden-white hair, roll up her white sleeve and move. She'll go into anything head long if it means finding out even the most useless pieces of information. She'd unwittingly walk to into the most dangerous of situations only to have to talk herself out of it, that or run, which isn't easy given the state of her leg, but she'd do her best.

I hope this is good enough!

Mannix
Ranger of Shadow
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenrhim

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2008, 09:13:31 PM »

Overview:

Mannix is an outcast.  An Aellenrhim elf that left his people and lived in Thaelon.  He is skilled with a bow and tracking.  He is slowly gaining trust in people again, maybe even making a friend or two.  He withholds most of his emotion, adding to his mysteriousness.  He has a beauty that he often keeps covered.  On his shoulder sits a food-loving ferret called Fenyx.  Recently he has had a desire to leave Thaelon, even though he loves it, and travel.

Contact by PM and CD is in sig

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Mannix Vaelos ~ Character Creation Help ~ FAQs ~ Restrictions
Issalei Farsight
The Far-Sighted
Approved Character

Brownie, Llaoihrr

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 11:11:42 PM »

Overview: Issalei Farsight is a stoic Vale Brownie of the Skydiver Clan. She took her job defending the Vale with utmost seriousness, often to the preclusion of everything else in her life with the notable exceptions of superbly brewed mead and her pride at stake in a Game of Four Houses. In that order. Recently her mother, her hero, her only unfailing confidante, vanished from the Vale. Issalei has vowed not to rest until she discovers the fate of Pyrra Bluebark.

E-mail: caranimirie@hotmail.com
AIM: DublinRain
CD: Issalei Farsight

I can see a light in the distance
trembling in the dark cloak of night...

Derrik Duskrider
Dragonrider
Approved Character

Brownie, Llaoihrr

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 04:36:22 AM »

Got an ok from the mod types.

Derrik is a friendly little guy that was born a brownie but raised a human. After growing up with humans, he left to find his people. After stumbling upon the Vale, he didn't find their style of life to his liking and headed off with a caravan in the direction of another group of brownies. After the caravan was attacked and losing his silver fox, Korth, he found himself with the Aohu'o, learning their ways after nearly dying from a tree cat attack. He became one of the dragonriders after a year and after his unit was killed by tree cats, the greybark set out with his dragon on his own instead of returning to the Aohu'o.

Contact Info
     PM: Garret Arroway or Derrik Duskrider
     Email: jordy_3491@yahoo.com
     Messenger: jordy_3491
     IRC: Garret (usually in there)
     CD: In Sig

There won’t be any after for a dragonrider.
Derrik's CD
Quote: Chris Bunch
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]