Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Contact Info  (Read 2814 times)
Rookie Brownbark
Skydiver
Story Mod

Brownie, Llaoihrr

« on: May 04, 2008, 10:00:36 PM »

Once you have been approved to join in, please post:

~ The best way to contact you, be it email or pm
~ A link to your CD
~ A short overview of your character

Thankyou!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 05:57:31 AM by Irid alMenie » Logged

Maue
The Green Rider
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenhrim

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 09:29:24 AM »

The best way to contact me is by PM and my CD is in my sig.
Now for the fun part.

Maue is a very reserved person. She absolutely hates mages. This comes from the anger she still feels at her brother's death. He was a mage by the way. She travels with a corbie named Cal and a horse named Witz. Cal enjoys being near Maue but does not like to be too close to anyone else. Witz on the other hand has a game he likes to play which involves biting people. In other words it is best to avoid him and let Maue deal with him.
Maue has spent most of her life on her own and can some times appear rude because of this. She is intelligent and sometimes seems arrogant. When she does find something that she is passionate about Maue will persue it or discuse it for hours on end.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.

E.A. Poe
Merýsa Stormblade
Sacred Sword
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 08:53:42 PM »

Merýsa Stormblade is a proud and loyal knight of the Order of Armeros. She has dedicated her life to the god of war and lives to defend her home, her faith and her allies from harm from all doers of evil. She is focused and has but one goal in life: to spread the dictates of her god and to prove herself in battle. Her battle prowess is extraordinary, but she is haunted by shame and regret and battles a never ending crisis of faith that threatens to fell her to a place she won't be able to escape.

PM is best for contact

CD link is in sig below

"When my god speaks, you will listen."
Blyxx
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 08:50:19 AM »

Contact INfo: PM is best although I am an avid visitor in the IRC as well.
Email: pherryn_feybranche@yahoo.com
CD link is in the signature.

An adept archer Blyxx has lived her entire life wandering some of the harshest climates of the world. Surviving in her youth in a community of foragers, hunters and gathers taught the orc patience, a sense of teamwork for the betterment of a community and a hunters spirit. Although her appearance and demeanor are extremely rough around the edges a more loyal ally and friend is hard to come by, if one can overlook these superficial flaws.

The loss of the orc's family group nearly a decade ago was both a blessing and a curse. With her new found freedom Blyxx was released from the torturous home life her husband had constructed for her. Yet the orcess had lost her son as well and is still haunted by this, frequently causing her to go beyond reason to assist even human children. The multitude of scars and broken bones the huntress has, openly exhibits the realities of her life. But there is nothing that could persuade her from living the life she has always sought. One of freedom in the wilds of the world. Free to explore, to hunt and bear witness to all the wonders found in nature.   
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 08:54:00 AM by Blyxx Preypacer » Logged
Menweh Reolláolásh’miés
Wind Caller
Approved Character

Elf, Ylfferhim

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 09:00:54 AM »

Menweh is a scholar of sorts. She's spent the past ten years coping maps, book, and scrolls. If she had not learned something from the countless pages she copied she would be a very poor scribe indeed. However there have been many a time when she become so interested in what she was copying that she would forget her work, and would begin to fall into a different world, leaving her quill to drain its contents onto the page and leave a dark round  blot on the page.

Menweh is calm, she never flits around like a hum-bird and when some one does she smiles and enjoys their antics. However, if they run off, Menweh will wonder after them to see what has become of them. She'd most likely get caught up with seeing where that one alley way she passed goes to however and would end up getting lost herself. Her curiosity has led her into some very strange situations that have required her to either use her magic or her orator skills to get her out of it.

Contacts:
     Email - CelticCheftan@aol.com
     Yahoo Messanger - Elfin_kin
     PM - Me!

My CD is in the my signature!

Irid alMenie
Wolf-Lady
Story Mod

Elf, Quaelhoirhim

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 05:02:18 PM »

I can't believe I didn't post here for myself yet >.> LOL

Contact info - PM to this account or Simonne Miller, IRC, or mail to irid dot almenie curlything gmail dot com.
CD was still in sig last time I checked

Irid is an elf with black hair and golden eyes. Since a few years, she's been affected by some strange illness, which makes her at times act with the instincts of a wolf. She doesn't know what happened, but is trying to find a cure for it. She has heard of a grey druid who might be able to help her, so she decided to hire some adventurers and look for him, hoping that this quest will not prove vain.

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Irid al'Menie
Lyon Ridgebane
Aspiring Writer
Approved Character

Human, Kanapan - Sildereo

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 10:02:07 AM »

Best contact through pm.
CD in signature.

Lyon is a Kanapan man with black hair and misty eyes. Of course, no one has seen them for he keeps them constantly covered: Lyon is blind. He’s a jovial man, full of laughter and optimism. He’s agile, with good reflexes and keen senses of smell and hearing. In a familiar place, even as a blind man he exuberates confidence and skill. He can fight a little with his thick staff in hand and always carries a pack full of writing supplies. Aspiring to become a writer, Lyon’s almost constantly telling or formulating a story in his head, and oftentimes need to jot down a sentence or two.

I am not alone, I am not afraid, I am not unhappy. Lyon.
The Illiana Twins
Traveling Kitchen
Approved Character

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 04:03:39 PM »

Contact through PM, CD in sig. (Isn't everyone's? :P)

Xander and Xanth are twins on a mission; they are searching for their parents. Both have differing personalities, but one thing is for certain. The twins are, very literally, a travelling kitchen. One hunts for game, the other creates dishes from the meat. Travelling with them is a Torán Eagle and Quallian Sýs'neán, both orphaned animals adopted by the elves.

Yeah. I completely suck at overviews. >.>

Rukaqua
Brashy Bladeswoman
Approved Character

Human, Serpherlorian

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 04:48:03 AM »

Please pm Rookie if you need to contact me, and CD in signature.

Ruka is a sometimes overly-confident woman with an almost masculine air of purpose and drive.  Her racy humour and rather forward advances can get her into trouble, and the fact that she is more than willing to defend herself only prevents her from curbing the traits. However, she abides also to a strict moral code, and never attacks those obviously weaker than herself.  She cuts a formidable figure, towering over most other human tribes and imbued with thick, practical muscles.

Morden Peshirgolz
The Mystic Voice
Approved Character

Dwarf, Susilgerim Clan

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 03:59:26 AM »

You can reach me by PM, and my CD is in my sig.

Morden is a grief-stricken, battle-hardened Susilgerim dwarf. He has been driven by sorrow from his homeland in the Imlith mountains of Northern Sarvonia to Tyr Donian, a port city near the Mithral Mountains. He is a secretive, secluded loner who distrusts others. He is a good woodsman, and is adept at traveling in the wilderness undetected.

Morden enjoys music, and plays the baroomith, a dwarven flute. It is through music that he gains some measure of consolation for the loss of his family, since he has few friends to comfort him. He is grim and stern, possessing a tough mind that has endured horrid trials. His body has many old wounds, from which he suffers chronic pain. He hates orcs, and will kill a Rhom-Oc orc at any opportunity.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]