Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bardavos ~ Character Descriptions / Contact Info  (Read 6584 times)
Eléyr Fásamár
Serenity's Embodiment
Approved Character

Elf ~ Kaýrrhem

« on: May 07, 2008, 09:32:25 AM »

After being accepted to join Bardavos, please post in this thread...

1. A brief overview of your Character.

2. A link to your Character Description.

3. The best means by which to contact you. (PM, Email, or IM)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 05:38:07 AM by Eléyr Fásamár » Logged

Those who say only Insanity can bring true relaxation...
Have clearly never hired a Mindsmoother!

Eléyr's CD ~¤•¤~ Character Creation ~¤•¤~ Restrictions ~¤•¤~ CD Etiquette
Menweh Reolláolásh’miés
Wind Caller
Approved Character

Elf, Ylfferhim

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 01:15:23 PM »

Menweh is a scholar of sorts. She's spent the past ten years coping maps, book, and scrolls. If she had not learned something from the countless pages she copied she would be a very poor scribe indeed. However there have been many a time when she become so interested in what she was copying that she would forget her work, and would begin to fall into a different world, leaving her quill to drain its contents onto the page and leave a dark round  blot on the page.

Menweh is calm, she never flits around like a hum-bird and when some one does she smiles and enjoys their antics. However, if they run off, Menweh will wonder after them to see what has become of them. She'd most likely get caught up with seeing where that one alley way she passed goes to however and would end up getting lost herself. Her curiosity has led her into some very strange situations that have required her to either use her magic or her orator skills to get her out of it.

Contacts:
     Email - CelticCheftan@aol.com
     Yahoo Messanger - Elfin_kin
     PM - Me!

My CD is in the my signature!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 05:13:17 AM by Menweh Reolláolásh’miés » Logged

Sela
Dark Seducer
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »

With a bat of her dark eyes and a lick of her thick pouty lips, Selarna begins the seductive dance that sets men afire with lust. Upon first glance, one would begin to judge Selarna as a simple, yet beautiful, dark elf. But this devout worshipper of Coór has a restless, animalistic energy radiating from her that will tell you that she takes charge of whatever situation she comes into and has no compunction about doing whatever it takes to get what she wants. Selarna is a destroyer of mind, body and soul, and takes no prisoners in her quest for power and wealth.

PM is best for contact

CD link is in sig

"Look into my eyes as the shadows devour your weak and pitiful soul..."
 Sela
Alyssa Mineu
Equine Terpsichorean
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 12:39:08 PM »

Alyssa, or Lyss as known to friends, is an optimistic Centoraurian. She has made dancing her livelihood, and is currently travelling to earn more and gain more knowledge. When Lyss travels or performs, she is dressed in garments Centoraurian men commonly wear. She only wears her dress when at home, or during the night.

Quillý’fá’lýth (or simply Lýth, as affectionately known), is Lyss's horse and dancing partner. Also her travel companion, the pair is closer than sisters. Lyss takes pride in her mare, as she knows a variety of tricks and stunts.

As they say, looks can be deceiving, as the quiet-looking Lyss has a rather fiery temper, stemmed from both her impatience and bluntness. Lyss is also vainer than most Centoraurians, and takes pleasure in looking her best.

PM me! Or email at alyssaM-@live.com.sg
CD is linked in sig. (If you can't find it, click on the word "heart" heart) :)

Lyss Mineu
Human, Centoraurian

Dancing is
letting yourself go, losing yourself in the dance, showing yourself to the world.

Alyssa "Lyss" Mineu
Jonas
Adorable Munchkin
Approved Character

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 04:33:58 PM »

Contact - PM to Simonne Miller
If you give me a moment after posting this, CD will be in sig LOL

Jonas is a six-year-old thief, an energetic boy who knows many nooks an crannies in the streets of Bardavos where he might hide from authorities. Mostly he steals food from the stalls in the streets, and when he doesn't have success there, he'll beg food from elderly ladies who can't resist his practiced sad look and his blond curls. At times he'll also run errands for the more unsavoury types in town.

Kareesh Valendar
Hatred's Fury
CD Mod

Elf, Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 01:16:14 PM »

Kareesh Valendar is a hateful elf who lost her parents when she was very young. After believing that the family with whom she was living with lied to her about the incident involving her parents, she ran away and joined a gang. When the gang leader tried to rape her some years later, she killed him and left the city. Since then, she's been on her own, traveling from town to town, hating the world she lives in.

Best way to contact is PM, e-mail at kareeshvalendar@yahoo.com or I'm on the IRC at times.

Click on the picture in my siggy to see my CD.

Ryldor Gadriel
Miscreant Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 04:55:28 AM »

Ryldor has two loves: women and parties. An extroverted wind mage/thief he tries to fill his life with as much of both as possible. He claims to be an adept businessman and a talented swordsman, but he's neither. In reality he steals for a living using his ill-gotten gains to fund his merrymaking. He's a tall, handsome well-dressed Quaelhoirhim elf with dark hair and light eyes.

nycroger1972@yahoo.com

http://www.santharia.com/adv/index.php/topic,577,0.html

It is not enough to conquer; one must learn to seduce.  ~  Voltaire
Oh dearest Ryldor, dust thou know thy charm?; The clever smile soft upon thy face; Seem like a promise for to do no harm; Whilst I, enjoying thy tender grace; Should gaze in admiration at thy eyes; As azure as where highest heaven lay; Reflections of the clearest, truest skies; They seem to melt my very heart away!; And if thy lovely words were not as true; As thine eyes blue, still I'd believe thy claim; Of magedom. Magic turned a rosy hue; My cheeks. A spell thou cast upon this dame!; Thou art a most capricious scoundrel, yet; The sweetest gentlemen I've ever met.; ~ Rayne Avalotus
Karayna Dreamstone
Creative Cripple
Approved Character

Human, Kassite

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 06:08:58 AM »

Oops, forgot to post here. >.<

Karayna is a member of the Black Butterfly Rovers most known for her inattention to her surroundings due to daydreaming. She used to be a proud aspiring warrior from the Kassite tribe before an accident with her horse which left her with her left leg permanently paralysed and unable to fight. In shame, she ran away, but was taken in by the Black Butterfly Rovers who helped her see things in a more positive light, and thus changing her life forever.

Best way to contact me is by PM.

Karayna's Character Description

Tiras The White Rose
The White Rose
Approved Character

Human , Male ,Erpheronian

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 05:49:43 PM »

"The White Rose "... is there really any women in a civilized city that doesn't know the name ?
The world greatest lover some say , a young red haired man loved by every women and hated by their spouses and family ( male family ... ) , always on the run and always awaking beside another man wife .

Cd is on Sig and best way to contact me is by PM.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 05:50:17 PM by Tiras The White Rose » Logged

“My crime? It is a serious one -- you see, I am too handsome to look upon.”
<a href="http://www.santharia.com/adv/index.php?topic=815.msg27340#msg27340 target="top">Tiras The White Rose[/url]
Calyx Raylen
Traveling Rogue
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Ahrhim and Avennorian

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 04:35:29 AM »

Calyx is a traveling rouge elf. She is half Ahrhim and half Avennorian. Ever since she found out the truth about her mother and father she's been on the road, taking random jobs and joining up with strange crowds. She's tall and slim with bright green eyes and long white hair. Cal has a slight temper and a pride problem. She is skilled in blade weilding and is an excellent tracker.

Best way to contact is through PM.

Mika
Vagabond Horse Whisperer
Approved Character

Human, mostly Centoraurian

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 07:26:25 PM »

After being accepted to join Bardavos, please post in this thread...

1. A brief overview of Mika.

Mika was raised as a horseman due to his close kinship with horses and as such was not interested in management side of the family holdings. These eventually were left to his sister, and after his dis-engagement from the Centuraurian army, he decided to travel rather than constantly see the unfeeling handling of those he viewed as friends. As such he now travels far and wide with papers allowing him to trade in the Samual family name. However he also has enough funds to allow him to enjoy himself and further his own amusements, his favourite being his Lyre, and learning new songs and tunes to play upon it. While he isnt the best bard in Caelereth, it is one of the ways he pays for his lodgings so improving his repertoire is  somewhat important.

2. CD is in my Signature.

3. PM is the quickest, Hotmail is checked regularly, and Yahoo once or twice a week. Also im on IRC around 1700-2200GMT dependant on my mobile internet connection.

Reality and Normality are both Perceptions of the Mind.
Challenge Normality and watch your Reality Change.
Self Belief and Courage are all that is Required.

Belyan Cuivizanel
Forlorn Lady Commenter
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Eophyrhim/ Kuglimz

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2008, 09:52:56 AM »

Lady Belyan Cuivizanel is a half human (Kuglimz Helvet’ine) half dark elf woman of 71 years (looks like 40). She is a wealthy, eccentric widow who is always accompanied by her young handmaiden Rina and her three little dogs. Although she's used to cover her slightly pointed ears with her dark brown hair (with a thick, blonde strain on the left side), her large dark green eyes, tall stature and - most of all - her clothes indicate her (dark)elven heritage. She always wears dark, sumptuous clothes (mostly brown, dark green, dark red and/or grey) and lots of silver jewellery. If she is outside, she also wears a heavy dark veil to protect her against sunlight which hurts her (otherwise very keen) eyes. Moreover, she usually promenades under an umbrella which her handmaiden carries. Due to her "modest" alcoholism she has a slightly hoarse voice but, like many alcoholics, she knows how to hide her seeming too drunk....this, however, is not always successful. When she is not too drunk she speaks in an elaborate language, using words completely suitable to a person of her status. If she had had a drunk too much, one might sometimes confuse her with a rich farmer's wife...Another characteristic of hers is her inattentiveness. Althoug, being a societal lady, she can manage to hide this perfectly, this attribute iis significantly exacerbated by her being drunk...

CD is in sig and contact me via email or send me a PM. It's very likely that I check Santharia at least once a day.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 09:54:23 AM by Belyan Cuivizanel » Logged

"I'm so tired! Rina, would you pass me a glass of wine, darling?"
Belyan Cuivizanel
Grial
Lyra's Guardian
Approved Character

Orc, Orcristh

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 05:28:40 AM »

Grial is an orc , member of a race despised by most .
But he is also a member of the Orcristh , the black orcs , a tribe that known for its honor and Grial is almost a legend amongst them.
Powerful and wise , the old orc was making its final journey before death when he rescued a child from robbers , giving his word to the child dying guardian that she would be delivered to her mother , the orc felt that just maybe he could redeem himself for the lives he had taken during its lifetime , after all what greater deed if not to save an innocent ?

Zealous and caring the orc still journey with Lyra , always searching for her mother and with his two handed mace "Scarlet Crusher " , nothing will stand in front of his goal .

Cd is on Sig and best way to contact me is by Pm.     

“Power is no blessing in itself, except when it is used to protect the innocent.”
<a href="http://www.santharia.com/adv/index.php?topic=4460.0 target="top">Grial[/url]
Aváíyá Enayái
Adventurous Artist
Approved Character

Elf, Diorye’oleal / Cyhallrhim

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 09:42:21 AM »

Aváíyá Enayái comes from a one of a kind heritage, her father being a Diorye’oleal  and her mother coming from the northern tribes of the Cyhallrhim, it’s given the needle worker a very out of place appearance both on the outside and out. She’ll usually be in town for a few months, or maybe less if she’s been doing some shady business, although you can always find her in s small rented home with a barn and a small pasture. Her shops, she usually opens near her home and one must order the dress for it to be hand made, thus where she’s gotten her seamstress reputation. At night, she’ll roam from place to place in the shadows doing some extra work for the one’s who request her assistance in the art of killing. When one first meets her, they can’t stop but notice her clothing that she’s modified herself, then it will be her almost empty eyes that catch the breath of most and do not release it. Or else it might be the large shadow behind her eyeing you, alas don’t fret it’s only her Kev’lor horse with a mind of it’s own.

The link to my character's description is in my signiture.

Hotmail: tanya_charron9105@hotmail.com
Or PM me.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 05:00:13 AM by Aváíyá Enayái » Logged

Santhos Avathcin
Guardian of the Shady Grove
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Allenrhim/ Centoraurian

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 06:13:41 AM »

Santhos Avathcin is a half elf who is looking for his no good father and a little adventure. He was raised by dwarves which confuses people often he has trouble relating to people because he has had hardly any contact with people. He likes a good adventure, if any one has the chance to give him and his Ximaxian rat one. He's a smith of most kinds of metals and is skilled but doesn't have many customers because he has a temper to behold. He's fairly handsome except for a thin scar beneath his left eye and he's strong because he has to move large masses of metal quickly. He speaks with a bit of an accent and though his pronunciation is fine people can tell that Tharian's not his primary language. He fights with a large war hammer and throwing knives. If there's one thing he hates its when a human mistreats another species badly just cause their not human.

Santhos Avathcin's CD
Nathan@koster.com
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 01:44:35 AM by Santhos Avathcin » Logged

The Dullest Pencil Remembers Longer Then the Sharpest Mind.

Santhos Avathcin
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]