Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Sleeping Dragon Tavern  (Read 23650 times)
Eléyr Fásamár
Serenity's Embodiment
Approved Character

Elf ~ Kaýrrhem

« on: May 07, 2008, 09:10:38 PM »

Close to Market Street lays the Sleeping Dragon, a tavern preferred by merchants and traders.

As the door opens, you see a clean and roomy main room. The men seated around the tables all are drinking calmly, exchanging stories of trade and of new merchant routes.

The tavern maids are maybe not as young and busty as one would expect, but they are quick and efficient as they move between the tables and get the orders of the many patrons.

Behind the bar stands a tall man, his age difficult to determine, he handles the bottles with almost loving care as he fills the mugs and goblets, moving to and from the kitchen, bringing the orders prepared by the cook.

Overall the tavern seems to be a calm one.

Cristoph the Barkeep
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 10:16:15 AM by Eléyr Fásamár » Logged

Those who say only Insanity can bring true relaxation...
Have clearly never hired a Mindsmoother!

Eléyr's CD ~¤•¤~ Character Creation ~¤•¤~ Restrictions ~¤•¤~ CD Etiquette
Alyssa Mineu
Equine Terpsichorean
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 08:07:52 PM »

As she stepped into the tavern, it was as if she had entered a place away from the rest of the city. The Sleeping Dragon Tavern was calm and relatively quiet, compared to the noise and bustle of Bardavos. Around the tables, soft conversations were held among the men, probably traders and merchants. As a tavern maid went from table to table, she saw that the lady was not as young as she had pictured tavern maids to be. Her movements were quick, though, and Lyss admired her footwork as she manoeuvred around the tables.

Lyss sat down at a table, near a corner of the room. Even though one would expect a performer to seek attention, Lyss likes quietness as it allows her to think through her dance steps. She pulled out a chair next to her, careful not to make noise, and placed her cloth bag on it. She surveyed the room, and saw that the man behind the bar was very skilful with the bottles. From what she had seen so far in the city, almost everyone seemed to have an art of their own.

Lyss got up and went to the bar. After getting the attention of the man, she asked, “Excuse me, sir. May I know what the tavern offers? I would like to order something to fill my empty stomach, and also to quench my thirst.

Lyss Mineu
Human, Centoraurian

Dancing is
letting yourself go, losing yourself in the dance, showing yourself to the world.

Alyssa "Lyss" Mineu
Eléyr Fásamár
Serenity's Embodiment
Approved Character

Elf ~ Kaýrrhem

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 10:10:36 AM »

Cristoph the Barkeep

Giving a condescending glance about his orderly tavern, he relented and gave a nod satisfaction at the flawless continuity and solemnity that defined the place. As men took gentle sips from the glasses, and discussed quietly, he could not help but admit that the bittersweet notion of perfection was blatant in the place. While he strived for impeccability in everything he did, when there were no flaws, he could not complain and order about a subservient being, and he did not like that one bit.

While his eyes scoured the room for even the faintest trace of a mistake, they came to a respite upon a young woman entering the tavern. While she had not done anything glaringly wrong, Cristoph had about a dozen things he wanted to tell her to improve upon. Cinnabrown orbs narrowed as she took her seat at a table, and squinted even further as she looked about the room, all the while mindlessly twirling about his bottles. He relished in the fact that he no longer needed to concentrate upon the art, which evolved into an utter revel of his general excellence compared to the average person.

After noticing that she seemed to be admiring both his establishment and more importantly his skill with the drinks, he grinned broadly at her while she approached his bar. Listening to her question he set down three of the five bottles that had been swinging through his hands, holding onto the neck of the others while pressing their bases into the firm surface below. ”Yes, Ma’am, I would love to inform you of our goods. As you can see this is an establishment for fine gentlemen and ladies, so I can assure you that we serve nothing but delicacies, or the finest of whatever less desired food one wants. That’s not to say that the prices are high, especially not if you had a talent to work off a bit of the bill with.” Giving her a wink, he elaborated upon what the menu contained. He really had no interest in any woman aside from his wife, and he was getting a little old for such things, anyways, but he still stuck with the tactic of complimenting a customer.

”I do not know whether one with such a fine physique as you eats meat, but we serve nothing but the select slices of our Baneg beef. In addition, we are privileged with receiving Strata Cow milch and cheese from our southern neighbors. Of course alcohol is served as in any tavern, but we generally limit the amount of glasses we sell to customers, depending on their level of sobriety when they request one, as we prefer to keep a certain level of honor here. Any vegetables or fruits native to Southern Santharia can certainly be provided if you would prefer. If I have not listed anything which you would like, just ask and I can almost guarantee that it shall be in stock.” Flashing another smile at the Centourarian, he awaited her answer whilst filling a golden goblet with some burgundy liquid.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 10:16:24 AM by Eléyr Fásamár » Logged

Alyssa Mineu
Equine Terpsichorean
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 01:08:18 PM »

The bartender was a smooth-talker, Lyss could see. As he recommended some foods and drinks, he complimented her as well. Among all the foods he listed, Lyss was rather interested in the Baneg beef. She also somehow recalled that she had heard about something called Artwine, which came from the region around Bardavos. As the man finished introducing the tavern’s menu, he smiled at her and filled another goblet with a liquid, rich reddish-brown in colour.

Well, sir, I would like to assure you that I do eat meat. It is my belief that dancers need to have a balanced diet. I would like to try the Baneg beef. As for my drinks, I seem to recall hearing about an Artwine that can be found in this region. If my information is correct, I’d like to try that as well. Or perhaps you have a better recommendation?” Lyss smiled at the man, and hoped he would not recommend the drink he was pouring. It somehow seemed like blood to her.

As she was talking, her mind worked furiously. I’ll get a room later, then maybe walk up to the markets and take a look around. Or maybe to the Pig Whistle Tavern, or is it? Trom’s map will sure come in handy.

Lyss Mineu
Human, Centoraurian

Dancing is
letting yourself go, losing yourself in the dance, showing yourself to the world.

Alyssa "Lyss" Mineu
Eléyr Fásamár
Serenity's Embodiment
Approved Character

Elf ~ Kaýrrhem

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 06:59:03 AM »

Cristoph the Barkeep

Listening carefully to her order, Cristoph’s hands instinctively reached for the bottle of artwine that lay on the counter. How could he forget Bardavos feature product. After lifting the dark green bottle he remembered. Holding the bottle with the liquids name prominently displayed in fancy, cursive lettering on the front, he showed her that there was none left. Drumming his fingers fervently upon the counter, light hues of Karikrimson seeped into his cheeks. What an embarrassment this was to his fine establishment.

He didn’t dare to exhibit such a behavior as stooping below the counter to check for more; that would be even more humiliating, especially since he knew there was none there. The parcel boy had promised to bring it yesterday, but still it was not here. Flustered, he spoke up, ”I am sorry, milady, but we seem to have run out. In the mean time, I shall get your steak ordered.” Wandering back to the kitchen, he barked at the cook for some Baneg Beef.

The chubby man poked his head out through the door that led to the bar area, saying, ”By the way, baws, I got a parse’ for ya back he’ in tha kit’en.” He then produced a case labeled ‘Artwine’ to the prudent bartenders delight. Rushing forward he asked him if that had just arrived. When the pudgy man told him it had been sitting there for three days, a darker red flushed his cheeks, this time of rage not embarrassment. ”Get to work, fool,” he bellowed.

He then rushed back to Lyss, pouring a bit of the burgundy liquid into a golden goblet for her. Then he hurried off again to find a savory steak sitting upon the counter, and made a beeline back to his customer. ”I am so sorry for the disturbance, wait, and lack of manners, milady, I hope I have not allowed you to see this establishment in a negative light.” Having finished her order, he tossed about two bottles, mixing their contents together, before wandering towards a table to place the finished concoction upon the table. In his business, once a customer was served, he didn’t have time to let them leave first, even though he strived to be polite. Other people were waiting.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 10:16:33 AM by Eléyr Fásamár » Logged

Alyssa Mineu
Equine Terpsichorean
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 07:52:32 PM »

As the wine was poured into a goblet, Lyss could see that its colour was a variation of the one the man was pouring a little while ago – the one that had seemed like blood to her. They were both burgundy, but this was a purplish-red, almost a deep dusky pink. He hurried off and soon came back with a plate of Baneg beef, its aroma diffusing into the air in the tavern. The bartender apologised what had happened with the wine, and hustled to another table.

Lyss brought her goblet and plate to her table. This tavern, though quiet, would probably give her much inspiration for her dances. She was rather amused by what had just happened. Cutting a small piece of the beef, Lyss chewed on it. It was juicy and it tasted far better than it smelled, which was saying a lot. Some spices were added to the dish, Lyss could tell, as it tasted somewhat spicy.

After some mouthfuls of the meat, Lyss swirled the alcohol and took a sip. The sudden sweetness neutralised the spiciness. The wine was made from a fruit, Lyss could tell, as there was a fruitiness in the drink. But which one? Lyss couldn’t immediately identify. She sat there in the corner, enjoying her meal after a long journey to the city.

Lyss Mineu
Human, Centoraurian

Dancing is

Alyssa "Lyss" Mineu
Alyssa Mineu
Equine Terpsichorean
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 05:59:03 PM »

Mmm…” Lyss smacked her lips lightly as she finished the last of the Artwine. The meal had been delicious, both the beef and the wine. Now, with her hunger satisfied, she was ready to explore the City of Artists. But before that, getting a room. Lyss slung her cloth bag over her shoulder, and, placing the goblet on the plate, brought the utensils to the counter. As she placed them on the counter, she asked the bartender, “Excuse me, sir, but I wonder if you have any rooms available. I’d like to stay here for the duration of my stint in Bardavos.

She waited for an answer. That had always been the hard part. Whenever she waited for an answer, she would gradually lose her patience, and together with it, her temper. She crossed her fingers, hoping that there would be one room free for her to use. Even if it was too small to dance it – the tavern’s surroundings seemed isolated enough for her to dance in without getting interrupted.

Absentmindedly, Lyss began to smooth her brown hair. It was a habit, but whether it was good or bad depended on your point of view. Her mind began to run: What should I get at the markets? I think I saw a quill, some papers, some ink… Maybe I can spend some time writing about what I have done. Maybe some new clothes? That would be nice…

Lyss Mineu
Human, Centoraurian

Dancing is

Alyssa "Lyss" Mineu
Ryldor Gadriel
Miscreant Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2008, 10:09:19 PM »

Making his way through the streets, Ryldor took in all the Bardavos had to offer. The streets were just beginning to teem with life as the residents began their days. He took in the sights, sounds and smells of the new city. Several girls caught his eye and he promised more than one that he'd be returning to call on them. He just hoped he'd remember which ones. "I'm going to like it here," he thought.

He found the Sleeping Dragon easily and headed straight for the stables to get Shadow taken care of. He inspected the area and asked the stable hand a few questions, testing the boy's knowledge of Rusiks. Ryldor didn't put a lot of thought into much, but he always took excellent care of Shadow. Once he was satisfied, he slipped the boy some extra coins to ensure good service. He walked over and gave the horse a quick brushing and fed him another carrot. "Be well, my friend. I'm sure we'll be back on the road soon enough." He scratched Shadow behind the ears one more time and left the stables.

Ryldor walked around to the entrance of the tavern, primping himself, yet again, as he went. He paused, pulled out his money and did a quick count. He had enough for his immediate expenses, but not a lot more than that, especially given his extravagant lifestyle. "Maybe I'll take a walk through the markets later today. I'm sure I can find a merchant with too many sans in his pocket."

With a quick step, he burst through the door and made his way straight to the bar. He weaved his way around, saying much more loudly than necessary, " Hello, I'm Ryldor. I'll be passing through. Excuse me. Ryldor passing through." He leaned against the bar and said in the general direction of the bartender, "Excuse me, my fine sir. What's good here?"

It is not enough to conquer; one must learn to seduce.  ~  Voltaire
Oh dearest Ryldor, dust thou know thy charm?; The clever smile soft upon thy face; Seem like a promise for to do no harm; Whilst I, enjoying thy tender grace; Should gaze in admiration at thy eyes; As azure as where highest heaven lay; Reflections of the clearest, truest skies; They seem to melt my very heart away!; And if thy lovely words were not as true; As thine eyes blue, still I'd believe thy claim; Of magedom. Magic turned a rosy hue; My cheeks. A spell thou cast upon this dame!; Thou art a most capricious scoundrel, yet; The sweetest gentlemen I've ever met.; ~ Rayne Avalotus
Azhira Styralias
Shamaness
Approved Character

Half-elf, Aellenrhim/ Erpheronian

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2008, 12:38:21 AM »

Cristoph the barkeep

((To Alyssa))

"I am glad you liked our food and drink, miss," the barkeep replied. He took her goblet, plate and utensils and set them behind the bar. "Now then...you're needing a room, you say? We have a few available. Better get them quick before the coming Singing Half Horse troupe comes into town. We fill up quick then."

Cristoph searched a lock box behind the bar and grumbled about people not putting keys back where they belong. After a moment, he came back and handed the woman a key.

"This'll get you into the Dancing Moons room upstairs," said the barkeep. "See if it's to your liking and come back and pay for however many days you need."

((To Ryldor))

As Cristoph dropped the key into the waiting girl's hands, the noise of the tavern bursting open made his head spin around. He rarely hid his annoyance at having his door open like that. Can't people come in like normal gentle folk? If that door gets broken one more time...Cristoph thought back to the time a group of drunken artisans made a game by swinging off the rafters and chandeliers a few years ago. Quite a talented and destructive group of half-orcs...but weren't they all? Destructive anyway...

"What's good here, you ask?" Cristoph answered the man. "Everything is good here, friend. Have a menu and give me an order."
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 10:16:40 AM by Eléyr Fásamár » Logged

"Be still and I shall calm your mind and mend your broken body."
Ryldor Gadriel
Miscreant Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2008, 02:35:36 AM »

Ryldor took the offered menu with an exaggerated nod and a loud, "Thank you very much." He hadn't realized just how hungry he was until the wonderful aroma of all food being served hit him. Scanning the menu, Ryldor saw several possibilities, but it was the smell of the tavern that made the choice for him. The air was perfumed with the strong scent of beef and a quick glance around the room showed it to be a popular enough choice. Ryldor knew that's what he had to have.

"I'll have the beef my good man. And whatever vegetable is freshest." Ryldor turned to face the room, but continued his spin until he faced the bartender again and added "And a glass of mead, please." Once again he turned towards the room, but once again continued the spin to face the bar. "Oh. And I'll be needing a room for a few nights." For the third time he spun, but this time he stopped once he was facing the main room, taking in the sights and sounds of the Sleeping Dragon.

Oh dearest Ryldor, dust thou know thy charm?; The clever smile soft upon thy face; Seem like a promise for to do no harm; Whilst I, enjoying thy tender grace; Should gaze in admiration at thy eyes; As azure as where highest heaven lay; Reflections of the clearest, truest skies; They seem to melt my very heart away!; And if thy lovely words were not as true; As thine eyes blue, still I'd believe thy claim; Of magedom. Magic turned a rosy hue; My cheeks. A spell thou cast upon this dame!; Thou art a most capricious scoundrel, yet; The sweetest gentlemen I've ever met.; ~ Rayne Avalotus
Alyssa Mineu
Equine Terpsichorean
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »

As the barkeeper handed a key over to her, Lyss thanked him. “Thank you, sir. I’m sure the room will be fine. I’ll just go up and put my belongings there.” She turned to the staircase and started walking towards it, pleased. Dancing Moons, eh? That’s a nice room to get, she mused.

Just then, the door to the tavern whooshed open. A male elf entered the tavern, announcing his name to anyone who could and would listen. “Ryldor, huh? Guess we’ll be seeing much of each other,” Lyss mumbled under her breath as he approached the counter. She shook her head and smiled, making her way up the stairs.

The second floor of the tavern had a wide corridor, with rooms on both sides. Signs were artistically nailed onto the doors, displaying the rooms’ names to the tavern’s patrons. Three rooms down, and there it was – Dancing Moons. Turning the key in the lock, Lyss opened the door.

Woah…” Lyss looked around the room. It was all she wanted. The walls of the room were painted a pale azure, with some colourful framed pictures and paintings hanging. Against the wall with the door was a bed, with a bed sheet of a deep blue colour and a pattern of moons and stars at the bottom. A table and a chair stood by its side, with a candelabrum on the wooden table. There was a mirror above the table. Lyss left her cloth bag, which contained her dress and leather cloak, on the chair. On the opposite wall, there was a window. As Lyss walked towards it, she saw that the window looked towards the city wall. In the area between the tavern and the city wall, there was much greenery – trees, bushes and some flowers here and there. The room was, no doubt, smallish, but there was enough space for Lyss to dance around in.

Lyss plonked down of the bed. It was rather soft and comfortable. She laid down on it. How many days am I going to stay here in Bardavos? She closed her eyes and stayed there for a minute or two. Guess I’ll take it a day at a time. Lyss exited the room, and locked the door, then headed down to the tavern’s main area. She reached the counter, and asked, “Sir, I’m not sure about the duration I would be staying here. Would it be possible to pay for each day at the end of the day itself?” She bit her lip, waiting for an answer, hoping that it would be a “yes”.

Lyss Mineu
Human, Centoraurian

Dancing is

Alyssa "Lyss" Mineu
Eléyr Fásamár
Serenity's Embodiment
Approved Character

Elf ~ Kaýrrhem

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 12:15:40 AM »

Cristoph the barkeep

After the woman departed with her keys Cristoph listened intently to the man’s order. He was noisy and more than a bit rambunctious, so it was a giving that the pristine barkeep would not take an immediate fancy to him, but he was a customer regardless, and until he broke something had to be treated as such. The volume at which his voice burst from between his lips may have been utterly unpleasant, but at least he had the sense to give thanks when offered something. Perhaps the man was judging this newcomer a bit too early, as there seemed to be a subtle tinge of politics veiled behind his outgoing exterior.

And, as the chef had promised Cristoph, yet another customer ordered the beef. It seemed to be exceedingly popular and the barkeep himself could not deny that the aromas wafting from the kitchen behind him were nearly irresistible. Giving a nod and smile to the man, he turned as the customer turned to place the order. Almost immediately afterwards the soun
d of his voice beckoned him back. This time his grin was a bit less sincere, but he made a mental note to get the mead while the beef was cooking. After turning once more, a sort of premonition hinted that the man was forgetting something, so he glanced over his shoulder. Sure enough, the customer desired a room, as well.

”I shall get those things for you immediately,” he said before ducking his head into the kitchen and telling the cook, ”Prepare another slab of the Baneg beef.” The chef looked back coyly, his eyes portraying a clear ‘I told you so’ as he had assured Cristoph the Baneg Beef would be a hit. Rolling his eyes, the bartender returned to the counter, and deftly twirled the mead bottle before the drink poured fluidly into a glistening mug. Pushing the frothy cup across the counter with a mild grating sound, he noticed the man was looking the other way so added a quick ”Your drink, sir.”

He then pried open the small lockbox beneath the counter, and grabbed a random key. Unlike the woman before, this man didn’t seem one to care much about the decorations in his room. ”I don’t suppose you’ll mind a simply decorated room.  With standard furnishings, you may check it out if you like.” At that point the dancer whom had taken the previous key returned and made a request for certain payment arrangements.

By the look in her cinnabrown orbs it seemed that she had taken a particular liking to the designer room, and the offer she gave seemed reasonable enough. Besides, anyone who acted civilized about the barkeep certainly earned his approval reasonably fast, so he supposed he could offer these two the deal. ”How about each morning when you come down for breakfast, I shall expect the coin for the previous night. We charge by the night, rather than the day, as that is more the purpose of the upper rooms. I would extend that offer to you as well, sir.” He concluded by giving a nod to both of them and handing Ryldor the key. ”I can assure both of you we shall have no issues with paying the fees. I have many contacts on Bardavos’ police force, though I prefer not to use them.”
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 10:16:48 AM by Eléyr Fásamár » Logged

Ryldor Gadriel
Miscreant Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 10:32:10 AM »

"Ahhh. I never tire of hearing that," Ryldor thought as he heard the mug sliding on the bar. He spun quickly, his ponytail whipping around and his hand reaching for the mead even before the turn was complete. "You sir, are my best friend in this town, he said, raising his drink in a salute to the bartender before moving it to his lips.

He took a large swig of the wonderful mead, followed by a loud "Ahhh." He was in the middle of his second mouthful when Christoph started talking about the accommodations. "I'm sure the room will be fine," Ryldor said. "Anyplace with mead this tasty must have suitable rooms, but I'll take a look after my drink," he added after another sip.

He continued to drink as the woman he'd replaced at the bar returned and as he listened to the negotiations between her and the bartender. "Blessed her," he thought. Paying daily would let him stretch his funds out a little more and he hadn't had to ask for it, thus preserving his (as yet non-existent) reputation in this town.

Ryldor took the key and listened to Christoph's admonishments about not paying. The elf wasn't worried about that possibility (yet), and even if he did have to depart rapidly, he'd had enough practice that he assumed he would get away. Still it was always better to assuage the fears of people who thought you might try to rob them. "You'll have no problems with me, sir." He tilted his head towards Alyssa. "Of course the prettier the girl the more trouble she's likely to be, so this one may be the most troublesome girl in all Bardavos." Without waiting for a response from either, he downed his drink in one long pull and started walking, calling back over his shoulder. "I'm going to check the room. Another drink, please."

Eléyr Fásamár
Serenity's Embodiment
Approved Character

Elf ~ Kaýrrhem

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2008, 12:27:44 AM »

Cristoph the Barkeep

Cristoph only raised a skeptic eyebrow as the mead-loving man before him made his first statement, though nodded humbly as he raised his goblet. Although the compliments certainly put him on the barkeep's good side, a noisy yawn ruined the effect from the pristine man's perspective. He was glad that the man didn't seem to worried about the room, though.

The man claimed that he'd stay out of trouble, but his overbearing personality made it seem as if he had the tendency to get rowdy. Regardless, he payed good money, and Cristoph was actively working on not judging people ahead of time.

The most minuscule hint of a grin played gently at the corner's of his lips, but for the most part the bartender had dampened his sense of humor. He didn't find most jokes funny anymore, and flirting was for the younger folk. He had no time to be eyeing the prettiest girls, when he needed to be making his fortune. His first wife had died nearely a decade ago, before they had started a family, and the occasional bouts of resurfacing depression made flirtation a topic he avoided.

As the man turned to venture up to his quarters, Crisoph immediately set to work on his request for another drink. His fingers deftly cradled the bottle of mead, and he admired how fluidly the liquid poured into another of the mugs. He raised his voice a bit to call across to the man, although shouting wasn't his thing, "It shall be sitting on the counter when you return."
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 10:16:56 AM by Eléyr Fásamár » Logged

Alyssa Mineu
Equine Terpsichorean
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2008, 09:47:58 PM »

The bartender agreed to the arrangements, suggesting that Lyss pay every morning for the night before. He then extended the offer to the elf, who took up the offer. As he indirectly complimented her, Lyss smiled wryly. ”The prettier the girl the more trouble she’s likely to be”? Why, he sure is a smooth talker.

As Ryldor walked off, Lyss wondered which room he got. Every room is probably very different. I have a feeling we all get rooms that suit us. To the bartender, who was pouring the mead into a mug, she said, “I’d be happy to pay every morning, and if I may be of any service, feel free to ask. Before I return to my room for some rest, may I ask for your name?

In her mind, Lyss was hoping in case her money ran out, she would be able to render her services in exchange for accommodations. She didn’t have much money, and already she had planned to buy some things. Dancing would probably be able to get her some money, but was there anything else? Furthermore, she was bound to offend somebody sooner or later, but probably sooner.

Lyss Mineu
Human, Centoraurian

Dancing is

Alyssa "Lyss" Mineu
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]