Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Sleeping Dragon Tavern  (Read 23652 times)
Belyan Cuivizanel
Forlorn Lady Commenter
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Eophyrhim/ Kuglimz

« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2008, 08:44:06 AM »

Rina:
"It's kind've nothing", her fried told her, but Rina was not relieved. Something strange was happening, she knew it! Why else would several people, strong people, rush to the place of the fight and still there was no sign of the attacker..."If you say so, hun!", Rina said to Lora while fixing the orc. She was waiting for some kind of sign from the warrior.

She really, really hoped that her mistress was asleep or so deep in her thoughts that she didn't hear anything. She knew Belyan. She certainly would pay half the city's armed men to gather here. Not a pleasant view indeed...The day had started so well: she found a good friend, went shopping and had so much fun! Rina touched her new dress, the spilk felt so smooth in her hands. "Lora, I'll go upstairs and have a look after milady, ok? I'll come back soon!". She turned to the little girl on the orc's arm: "Are you alright, sweety? I'll be back in a moment, honey."

She smiled at Lora while she stood up and went upstairs. As she was just about to open the door she heard a loud snoring sound. She laughed, locked the door instead of opening it and went back downstairs to Lora's table: "Ladyship is....err...indisposed", she chuckled. But then her attention turned back to the people near the counter. It seems as if the situation has relaxed. Thank Avá!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 08:51:47 AM by Belyan Cuivizanel » Logged

"I'm so tired! Rina, would you pass me a glass of wine, darling?"
Belyan Cuivizanel
Ryldor Gadriel
Miscreant Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2008, 04:22:46 PM »

The mage was relieved to be leaving this accursed inn; the fact that his room was here and he'd have to return was, for now, a distant memory. A distant memory is also what his relief faded like, as the healer asked her question. "Another guard? Is this how I'm damned to spend my days… Ferrying guards to and fro?

He looked Sarya over and knew he was far too weak. Of course, he could let anyone know that. "I must admit that while ordinarily I would have no problem bearing her there, I carried her much bigger partner quite a distance, earlier today and think I may have taxed myself too much, especially after my long ride into town last night. Perhaps some help would be best. "

It is not enough to conquer; one must learn to seduce.  ~  Voltaire
Oh dearest Ryldor, dust thou know thy charm?; The clever smile soft upon thy face; Seem like a promise for to do no harm; Whilst I, enjoying thy tender grace; Should gaze in admiration at thy eyes; As azure as where highest heaven lay; Reflections of the clearest, truest skies; They seem to melt my very heart away!; And if thy lovely words were not as true; As thine eyes blue, still I'd believe thy claim; Of magedom. Magic turned a rosy hue; My cheeks. A spell thou cast upon this dame!; Thou art a most capricious scoundrel, yet; The sweetest gentlemen I've ever met.; ~ Rayne Avalotus
Silmarwen Elanessë
Poet of the Áv'jeín
Approved Character

Elf, Athyron

Homepage
« Reply #122 on: October 20, 2008, 10:06:07 AM »

Silmarwen listened to Ryldor's response, her spirits dropping. What to do. Fast thinking during pressure filled times usually came easily to Silmarwen, but her thoughts were somewhat muddied in the rush of things going on around her. Despite the ointment, Sarya's wound seemed to be bleeding again. Her best chance for survival would be to get out of the noisy cluttered inn, but who would she ask for help? Everybody seemed preoccupied... The world seemed to be spinning. It seemed that nobody was taking notice of the wounded elf, even though she was the main source of attention. Finally she just burst out to anyone listening, "Please will anyone help us get her somewhere safe?"
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 10:06:34 AM by Silmarwen Elanessë » Logged

"God is Lord; of men, and of angels, and of elves."
"I agree completely with Tolkien."
Silmarwen Elanessë ~ Poet of Áv'jeín
Santhos Avathcin
Guardian of the Shady Grove
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Allenrhim/ Centoraurian

« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2009, 03:44:55 AM »

Santhos heard Silmarwens plea for help and broke eye contact with Kelodin at once his gaze softening as he gazed. "I'll help." He cried, then turning back to the wolf. "If I hear you do anything unpleasent to anyone in this tavern, by Ava you will wish the dark elf had gotten you." He said it with such commitment and fury in his voice and eyes any one looking would be able to tell that he meant it. He turned and walked over to Silmarwen and gently and carefully picked the elf up as though she weighed no more then a feather. He turned his head to Silmarwen and asked. "Where to?"

The Dullest Pencil Remembers Longer Then the Sharpest Mind.

Santhos Avathcin
Silmarwen Elanessë
Poet of the Áv'jeín
Approved Character

Elf, Athyron

Homepage
« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2009, 12:23:27 PM »

Silmarwen was filled with relief as Santhos picked up the wounded elf. "We should take her to the temple of Baveras. It's peaceful enough there for me to dress the wound better and look for any further damage,"      She said as she made sure Sarya was in a position where the bleeding wouldn't have any pressure added to it. She looked up at Santhos saying, "Are you sure you want to do this? You may be needed for the search, I'm sure."     But as she looked around she realized there probably wasn't anyone else who would help her. Still she wanted to leave a choice, but was beginning to worry about the condition that the invalid was in. "The sooner we get her somewhere safe the better..."     she said, as her features grew even more worried, not noticing that she was voicing her thoughts out loud.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 12:24:12 PM by Silmarwen Elanessë » Logged

"God is Lord; of men, and of angels, and of elves."
"I agree completely with Tolkien."
Silmarwen Elanessë ~ Poet of Áv'jeín
Santhos Avathcin
Guardian of the Shady Grove
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Allenrhim/ Centoraurian

« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2009, 07:53:06 AM »

"They need my help for sure, but she needs more help right now. I'll come back here as soon as you no longer need me." With those words he walked through the door of the tavern carrying the unconscious girl with him, while inconspicuously a small rat ran up and clung to his shoe.

The Dullest Pencil Remembers Longer Then the Sharpest Mind.

Santhos Avathcin
Eléyr Fásamár
Serenity's Embodiment
Approved Character

Elf ~ Kaýrrhem

« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2009, 06:32:11 AM »

Silmarwen and Santhos: you may begin posting in the District thread and make you're way to the temple. I will make a thread for Baveras' Shrine ASAP, and then you may commence posting there ;)

Those who say only Insanity can bring true relaxation...
Have clearly never hired a Mindsmoother!

Eléyr's CD ~¤•¤~ Character Creation ~¤•¤~ Restrictions ~¤•¤~ CD Etiquette
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]