Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: South Eastern District (Market District)  (Read 9185 times)
Eléyr Fásamár
Serenity's Embodiment
Approved Character

Elf ~ Kaýrrhem

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 11:08:25 PM »

I shall make the Ena's Bookshop thread for you right away, Lyss. Then you may proceed posting there. ;)

Those who say only Insanity can bring true relaxation...
Have clearly never hired a Mindsmoother!

Eléyr's CD ~¤•¤~ Character Creation ~¤•¤~ Restrictions ~¤•¤~ CD Etiquette
Belyan Cuivizanel
Forlorn Lady Commenter
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Eophyrhim/ Kuglimz

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 10:40:45 PM »

Rina:

As the tailor rushed the two girls out of her shop and into the sunshine, Rina thought, slightly suspicious, that one hour did not seem enough time to finish two custom made dresses. She usually has to pick up her mistress’ dresses at least two or three days after the tailor had taken her measures. “One hour is a very short time for tailoring two dresses, isn’t it?”, she turned to Lora, “well, she is an elf, after all, maybe she uses some kind of elven special skills or magic or who knows what these people are able of. But, oh, I’m so excited! Did you see the cloth? We're so gonna look fantastic in it.”

She didn’t wait for the pretty barmaid to answer, the excitement to go to look for some jewellery was just too over-whelming! “We got an hour, Lora, so let’s go to buy some jewellery. And, uh, we should also look for some matching shoes”, Rina, now in a total shopping mania, looked at her shabby brown leather shoes, “but I’m hungry now and fancy some sweets, or maybe some Roast Yams? What do you think?” she turned to Lora, “Crazy elves always make me hungry!” she laughed loudly.

"I'm so tired! Rina, would you pass me a glass of wine, darling?"
Belyan Cuivizanel
Eléyr Fásamár
Serenity's Embodiment
Approved Character

Elf ~ Kaýrrhem

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 02:53:16 AM »

Lora the Barmaid

A minuscule giggle slipped from her pink lips, as Lora admired the sculpted nails at the tips of her slim fingers. "I actually haven't met an elf before your Mistress and Madame Lutone. They're certainly an eccentric and elusive people. But I'd definitely agree that Marissa has more to her than meets the eye. If we want to eat, we'd have to go all the way back to the Sleeping Dragon, or farther. Fire Forge, the local smithy, would have jewelry already made, that we could just select quickly, and then run back to the tavern, where we could flaunt our new jewelry to Cristoph."

Shrugging petite shoulders, she continued, "He would go insane if I bought a really expensive bracelet or something; money's one of his... hobbies, I guess. Speaking of him, I'm sure you're Mistress has driven the entire staff crazy. Her lunch order was enough to kill me! I can't imagine spending the entire afternoon serving her!" Continuing to walk in the direction of Fire Forge, she could see a few acrid puffs of smoke wafting above their destination. "I don't know if I can stand the heat inside the place, though, it's simply sweltering!"

You can proceed posting in Fire Forge Smithy, and I'll make the thread right away!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 03:06:10 AM by Eléyr Fásamár » Logged

Eléyr Fásamár
Serenity's Embodiment
Approved Character

Elf ~ Kaýrrhem

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 04:21:37 AM »

Lora the Barmaid

As the two emerged from the shop, Lora felt that her gaze was drawn to the petite finger, adorned by her ring.  The small, opaque jewel forced one to look at it. "Hmm. Yeah, let's go back to the tailor's then. We'll be a bit early, but who cares? I mean she is a magic elf woman. Shouldn't have any problem making those dresses."

Meandering down the road, she listened to the slap of her tiny slippers on the hard surface. It was fairly crowded, and she had to dodge her way between the people, but she found that the flow of the crowds was fairly natural, if you just felt the rhythm of its movements.

Finally arriving back at the light pink door she made her way inside...

You may proceed posting in Lutone Fine Clothing, Belyan. When you enter, Marissa will not be in the main room, just so you know, so feel free to call out her or whatever else you feel like doing.

Grial
Lyra's Guardian
Approved Character

Orc, Orcristh

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008, 12:27:14 PM »

The noise in this street , Grial never understand why human spoke so loud and some of them seemed to not know how to speak without shouting .
He had to get out of here as soon as possible and tried to ask someone for directions .
A thing that was almost impossible , he being an orc and carrying an huge mage , made most of people avoiding them , with a sight of resignation Grial was almost deciding to find an inn alone when an old man aproched them , "Do you need any help Orc?" Grial turned his red towards the man studying him , a human aproaching wilingly an orc , something must be wrong in this picture ...

Grial said " Indeed I do old one , but why do you want to help me ? " , the old man spitting to the floor , said with a crocked smile " Not "you" , I want to help the little one you have in your arms . The reason of why you carry the child is something that eludes me , I will not judge why , you orcs may be violent but I know that some of you are also honorable , especialy the black orcs , yes I have heard of you , The Orchristish no ?
Anyway you must be wanting an inn if you continue this street you will find "The Sleeping Dragon"

Grial looked at the man and shook his head in thanks walking in large steeps towards the street the man indicated .

“Power is no blessing in itself, except when it is used to protect the innocent.”
<a href="http://www.santharia.com/adv/index.php?topic=4460.0 target="top">Grial[/url]
Eléyr Fásamár
Serenity's Embodiment
Approved Character

Elf ~ Kaýrrhem

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2008, 12:36:17 PM »

You may proceed posting in the Sleeping Dragon Tavern, Grial. Be forewarned that Cristoph is rather pristine, and won't like an orc much, though. ;)

Aváíyá Enayái
Adventurous Artist
Approved Character

Elf, Diorye’oleal / Cyhallrhim

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2008, 09:37:05 AM »

Aváíyá nearly killed everyone on sight, the noise and the people were way to much for her and Toren was getting impatient and hard to keep under control. She started at a trot now, not evening weaving through the people but letting the people move away from her, although just the sight of her made people move. Looking left and right as they trotted along it wasn't hard to spot the stable once it came into view, and so Aváíyá made her way over.

Eléyr Fásamár
Serenity's Embodiment
Approved Character

Elf ~ Kaýrrhem

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2008, 11:00:47 AM »

You may proceed posting in Ijenji Stables, Ava. Trom will take care of you there. :)

Santhos Avathcin
Guardian of the Shady Grove
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Allenrhim/ Centoraurian

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2008, 10:33:42 AM »

As Santhos walked through the market he couldn't help but stare, there was just so much to look at. The thing he loved the most was the variety. Not just with the stalls and their wares, but also the colorful people walking the streets. "Excuse me," He asked a merchant selling weapons "but where's the best place for a smith to look for work?" The man pointed to a bright red building behind him. "Thank you." Santhos said giving the man a fair tip. He proceeded to walk towards the building. "This is it, this is finally it." He whispered to the rat hiding in his pocket as he reached the entrance.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 06:25:06 AM by Santhos Avathcin » Logged

The Dullest Pencil Remembers Longer Then the Sharpest Mind.

Santhos Avathcin
Eléyr Fásamár
Serenity's Embodiment
Approved Character

Elf ~ Kaýrrhem

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2008, 10:47:23 AM »

You may proceed posting in Fire Forge Smithy. (I assume that's the building you intended, if not correct me in the OOC) ;)

Eléyr Fásamár
Serenity's Embodiment
Approved Character

Elf ~ Kaýrrhem

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2008, 06:16:49 AM »

Lora the Barmaid

As Injerá's rays caressed her high cheeks, lyth'be lashes closed over bright blue eyes, to obscure Foiros' harsh light from her eyes. Her petite appendage in Rina's, and the lilac dress draped over the other, she leaned her bust forward to hold the new garments against her upper arm, while raising diminutive digits to cast a shadow over her youthful visage. Feeling a giddy sensation, reminiscent of those any would experience as a young girl, she almost yearned to break her ladylike composure and run nimbly about. Her teensy toes curled with pleasure at the thought of sweeping them through the tall grass, and dreamt of the tickle of their ends.

A stray blonde hair flew past her tiny ear, contorting the sound of her friend's voice slightly. The soft damper the few filaments provided brought the words like the whipser of a gentle breeze upon her ears. Lora could not deny that it had been a fantastic day, and she reveled in the thought of reliving the moment, but the notion swiftly was replaced with a small sadness. The only reason Cristoph had permitted to go this time was for the massive tip the girl's mistress had given her, and his letting her wander off a second time was dubious. Not wishing to prolong this awkward moment, she murmured to Rina.

"Yes. It was fun, indeed, and I do hope we can go out again after dinner. I'll probably have to work for a few hours between now and then, though." Proceeding to walk in silence back to the Sleeping Dragon, she engaged in private thoughts. Cristoph had taken she and Celia in from the streets many years ago, but Lora could not wait until her supposed debt was paid off. Although the barkeep never directly spoke of this debt the two owed him, both parties were quite aware that it was true, and they would have to wait until Celia was eighteen in the least. Perhaps if she found a husband they could be rid of that rotten tavern. A minuscule giggle slipped from her lips as she thought of her sister wedding an exotic prince from Nybelmar. What fun that would be...

You may proceed posting in the Sleeping Dragon Tavern, Belyan. I guess will find that establishment in a bit of chaos, but let's hope we'll keep our heads. ;)

Alyssa Mineu
Equine Terpsichorean
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2008, 07:03:07 PM »

Hugging her purchases to her chest, Lyss followed the road. If she remembered correctly, the next shop would be Satinbel’s instruments. Even though her memory couldn’t be trusted at times. Well, she couldn’t possibly check the map with all these goods, could she? Silently cursing herself, Lyss thought, I should have brought my cloth bag along!

It was just a short distance before the path turned, and Lyss followed it to the entrance of the shop. Where Ena’s was blue, Satinbel’s was red. And it was a deep wine red, not a garish bright red. Satinbel’s instruments was an elegant little shop, and through the windows, Lyss could see many different instruments, ranging in sizes, colours, materials… Ah, Bardavos was truly the City of Artists.

Lyss Mineu
Human, Centoraurian

Dancing is
letting yourself go, losing yourself in the dance, showing yourself to the world.

Alyssa "Lyss" Mineu
Eléyr Fásamár
Serenity's Embodiment
Approved Character

Elf ~ Kaýrrhem

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2008, 11:29:45 AM »

"We're working on the instrument thread right now, Lyss. Hopefully it will be up by tomorrow and you may proceed posting there at that time."

Santhos Avathcin
Guardian of the Shady Grove
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Allenrhim/ Centoraurian

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2008, 08:06:54 AM »

Santhos walked out the door and started walking towards the Sleeping Dragon walking with his knew companion. "You can come out now" he said to his pocket "it's safe now." Melody slowly climbed out of his pocket and onto his shoulder still not quite trusting the stranger with the dog. "That was nice of Pe'el to let me off how do you feel about the sleeping dragon tavern? I can explain smithing there if you like but for now can we talk about your poetry?" He turned to look at her and saw she appeared even more beautiful in the sunlight then in the dim light of the shop. For a second he could hardly breathe, her smile appeared simply radiant. For a second he has a small flashback and he saw a gentle beautiful face surrounded by light it looked just like this girl. He pulled himself to the present to see what this girl had to say.

The Dullest Pencil Remembers Longer Then the Sharpest Mind.

Santhos Avathcin
Silmarwen Elanessë
Poet of the Áv'jeín
Approved Character

Elf, Athyron

Homepage
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2008, 11:51:16 AM »

"Well, I think that sounds lovely, but as a start I'd like to know where you learned such great skills in the forge?"            She looked at Santhos, wondering why he seemed a little bit out of breath. As she looked at him her eyes drift and fell upon the little figure perched on her companions shoulder staring at her and twitching her whiskers. Silmarwen stared back for a moment a look of wonder on her face, as she saw the emotions portrayed in that tiny face as vivid as her own. She had to shake her head and then looked back at Santhos.

"I'm sorry but, this must be Melody! Greetings tiny madam!"      she said with a smile and she nodded at the little rat. Looking down at a sudden noise, she saw Fley sitting with an anxious look on her face. Silmarwen laughed and picked her up...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 06:52:30 AM by Silmarwen Elanessë » Logged

"God is Lord; of men, and of angels, and of elves."
"I agree completely with Tolkien."
Silmarwen Elanessë ~ Poet of Áv'jeín
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]