Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Longer the Better  (Read 5012 times)
Yurie Yileen
Walker of Dreams
Mini-mod

Human, Eyelian

« on: August 26, 2008, 03:24:29 PM »

OK, I don't know if this one has been done before, but I'm trying to keep myself awake until my evening class and thought I'd start this topic!

Basically somebody starts a sentence and then other people add one, two or a few words to it to make the sentence longer.  The sentence always has to be grammatically correct.

For example...

"I have a cat."

The next person could write:

"I have a big, ginger cat."

And then:

"My friend knows that I have a big, ginger cat."

Got it?  OK, let's try...

"My sister has long hair."

Rookie Brownbark
Skydiver
Mini-mod

Brownie, Llaoihrr

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 03:31:57 PM »

My sister has long hair but I don't.  :P

Seh'nara Celebrindal
Swift Ranger
CD Mod

Elf, Tethinrhim

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 03:56:25 PM »

My sister has long black hair but I don't.

Pikel Thunderstone
Green-Thumbed Gnome
Approved Character

Gnome, Daran

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 04:45:16 PM »

My older, less attractive, sister-in-law has long, black, armpit hair, but I don't know about that little fact yet.

**DISCLAIMER** I apologize to anyone I may have offended in the above post. I would like to assure you that was (most likely) not my goal. I would also like to assure you that the above post (again, most likely) in no way reflects the views of the Santharian RP boards or their Administrators; Kalína Mërénwèn, Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin, and Azhira Elrosse.

Rookie Brownbark
Skydiver
Mini-mod

Brownie, Llaoihrr

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 05:25:21 PM »

My older, less attractive, sister-in-law has long, black, armpit hair, but I don't know about that little fact yet and am very thankful for it.

Seh'nara Celebrindal
Swift Ranger
CD Mod

Elf, Tethinrhim

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 06:34:23 PM »

My older, less attractive, sister-in-law has long, black, curly armpit hair that she combs and curls every day but I don't know about that little fact yet and I am very thankful for it.

Yurie Yileen
Walker of Dreams
Mini-mod

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 07:52:07 PM »

My, my, look how it's grown!

"My older, less attractive, sister-in-law has long, black, curly armpit hair that she combs, licks and curls every day without fail, but I don't know about that little fact yet and I am really very thankful for it."

Yurie Yileen
Walker of Dreams
Mini-mod

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 05:23:00 PM »

Hmm, playing with myself, again... buck

"My older, less attractive, sister-in-law has long, black, curly armpit hair that she combs, licks and curls every day without fail, but I don't think that her friends know about that little fact yet and I am really very thankful for it."

Seh'nara Celebrindal
Swift Ranger
CD Mod

Elf, Tethinrhim

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 07:18:53 PM »

My older, less attractive, sister-in-law's sister has long, raven black, curly armpit hair that she combs, licks and curls every day without fail, but I don't think that her close friends know about that little fact yet and I am really very thankful for it, or else I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do to my brother.

Rookie Brownbark
Skydiver
Mini-mod

Brownie, Llaoihrr

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 07:20:22 PM »

My older, less attractive, sister-in-law's sister has long, raven black, curly armpit hair that she combs, licks and curls every day without failing to enjoy it, but I don't think that her close friends know about that little fact yet and I am really very thankful for it, or else I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do to my brother.

Seh'nara Celebrindal
Swift Ranger
CD Mod

Elf, Tethinrhim

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 07:22:59 PM »

My older, less attractive, sister-in-law's sister has long, raven black, curly armpit hair that she combs, licks and curls every day in her bathroom without failing to enjoy it in an extremely sadistic way, but I don't think that her close college friends know about that little fact yet and I am really very thankful for it, or else I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do to my brother.

Rookie Brownbark
Skydiver
Mini-mod

Brownie, Llaoihrr

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 07:30:38 PM »

My older, less attractive, sister-in-law's sister has long, raven black, curly armpit hair that she combs, licks and curls using a variety of drippy, multicoloured candles every day in her bathroom without failing to enjoy it in an extremely sadistic way, but I don't think that her close college friends know about that little fact yet and I am really very thankful for it, or else I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do to my brother, who I'm starting to believe might be blind.

Seh'nara Celebrindal
Swift Ranger
CD Mod

Elf, Tethinrhim

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2008, 07:38:03 PM »

My older, less attractive, sister-in-law's sister has long, raven black, curly armpit hair that she combs, licks and curls using a variety of drippy, multicoloured candles every day in her bathroom without failing to enjoy it in an extremely sadistic way, but I don't think that her close college friends know about that little fact yet and I am really very thankful for it, or else I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do to my brother, who I'm starting to believe might be blind, and yes, I've heard of love being blind, but this is ridiculous.

Yurie Yileen
Walker of Dreams
Mini-mod

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 02:55:36 PM »

My older, less attractive, sister-in-law's sister, who is also my sister-in-law because my brother is a muslim and married them both, has long, raven black, curly armpit hair that she combs, licks and curls using a variety of drippy, multicoloured candles every day in her bathroom without failing to enjoy it in an extremely sadistic way, but I don't think that her close college friends know about that little fact yet and I am really very thankful for it, or else I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do to my brother, who I'm starting to believe might be blind, and yes, I've heard of love being blind, but this is ridiculous because not only does she have unattractive armpit hair, she also likes to beat my brother daily.

Rookie Brownbark
Skydiver
Mini-mod

Brownie, Llaoihrr

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 04:59:25 PM »

My older, less attractive, sister-in-law's sister, who is also my sister-in-law because my brother is a muslim and married them both on the same fateful day, has long, raven black, curly armpit hair that she combs, licks and curls using a variety of drippy, multicoloured candles every day in her bathroom without failing to enjoy it in an extremely sadistic way, but I don't think that her close college friends know about that little fact yet and I am really very thankful for it, or else I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do to my brother, who I'm starting to believe might be blind, and yes, I've heard of love being blind, but this is ridiculous because not only does she have unattractive armpit hair, she also likes to beat my brother daily with the candles she previously used to curl it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]