Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Longer the Better  (Read 5011 times)
Nox Echiiscuan
Macabre Marionette
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2008, 01:35:29 PM »

Ever since my stupid mother's contagiously narcoleptic, stud of a boyfriend's even studlier older brother, Pikel, borrowed it and used it to view goodness knows what kind of grotesquely horrendous debauchery, my ancient electric-blue computer cannot access the world wide internet for more than point five minutes at a time without the unwanted, painful, and loud attention of the terribly fascist authorities of the American government, who are now constantly watching my house with bears, crocodiles, dinosaurs, Imperial Walkers, rifles, light sabers, sawed off shotguns, spotlights, machine guns, hot fire-pokers, flame throwers, daggers, forks, butter knives, axes, and all sorts of menacingly jagged and pointy looking objects pointed at my bedroom window at all times; however I can't say that I particularly care because I live in the very dank cellar with the disease ridden rats and cockroaches, which had decided to claim my bed, couch, and closet as theirs last night in a very mafia-esque fashion.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 01:38:59 PM by Nox Belle » Logged

Pikel Thunderstone
Green-Thumbed Gnome
Approved Character

Gnome, Daran

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2008, 01:44:50 PM »

So here's the way it goes: Ever since my stupid mother's contagiously narcoleptic, stud of a boyfriend's even studlier older brother, Pikel, borrowed it and used it to view goodness knows what kind of grotesquely horrendous debauchery, my ancient electric-blue computer cannot access the world wide internet for more than point five minutes at a time without the unwanted, painful, and loud attention of the terribly fascist authorities of the American government, who are now constantly watching my house with bears, crocodiles, dinosaurs, Imperial Walkers, rifles, light sabers, sawed off shotguns, spotlights, machine guns, hot fire-pokers, flame throwers, daggers, forks, butter knives, axes, Evil X-box Robots, cheese graters, foreign candy, half eaten bowls of cheerios, and all sorts of Giant Penguins holding menacingly jagged and pointy looking objects pointed at my bedroom window at all times; however I can't say that I particularly care because I live in the very dank cellar with the disease ridden rats and cockroaches, which had decided to claim my bed, couch, and closet as theirs last night in a very mafia-esque fashion.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 01:51:00 PM by Pikel Thunderstone » Logged

**DISCLAIMER** I apologize to anyone I may have offended in the above post. I would like to assure you that was (most likely) not my goal. I would also like to assure you that the above post (again, most likely) in no way reflects the views of the Santharian RP boards or their Administrators; Kalna Mrnwn, Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin, and Azhira Elrosse.

Nox Echiiscuan
Macabre Marionette
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2008, 02:01:25 PM »

So, honestly, here's the way it goes: Ever since my stupid mother's contagiously narcoleptic, stud of a boyfriend's even studlier older brother, Pikel, borrowed it and used it to view goodness knows what kind of grotesquely horrendous debauchery, my ancient electric-blue computer cannot access the world wide internet for more than point five minutes at a time without the unwanted, painful, and loud attention of the terribly fascist authorities of the American government, who are now constantly watching my house with bears, crocodiles, dinosaurs, Imperial Walkers, rifles, light sabers, sawed off shotguns, spotlights, machine guns, hot fire-pokers, flame throwers, daggers, Micky Mouse, forks, butter knives, axes, Evil X-box Robots, cheese graters, foreign candy, imposing thumbs, cardboard cutouts of Darth Vader, half eaten bowls of cheerios, and all sorts of Giant Penguins holding menacingly jagged and pointy looking objects pointed at my bedroom window at all times; however I can't say that I particularly care because I live in the very dank cellar with the disease ridden rats and cockroaches, which had decided to claim my bed, couch, and closet as theirs last night in a very mafia-esque fashion as I sat screaming in the far corner of my room, hugging my grimy and knobby knees to my sadly flat chest with my pathetically scrawny arms, wondering to myself when the giant squirrels are supposed to come rescue me.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 02:07:09 PM by Nox Belle » Logged

Pikel Thunderstone
Green-Thumbed Gnome
Approved Character

Gnome, Daran

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2008, 02:33:16 PM »

So, honestly, here's the way it goes: Ever since my stupid mother's contagiously narcoleptic, stud of a boyfriend's even studlier, ridiculously well endowed, older brother, Pikel, borrowed it and used it to view goodness knows what kind of grotesquely horrendous debauchery, my ancient electric-blue computer cannot access the world wide internet for more than point five minutes at a time without the unwanted, painful, and loud attention of the terribly fascist authorities of the American government, who are now constantly watching my house with bears, crocodiles, dinosaurs, Miley Cyrus, Imperial Walkers, rifles, light sabers, sawed off shotguns, spotlights, three wrestlers with speech impediments, machine guns, hot fire-pokers, flame throwers, daggers, Micky Mouse, forks, butter knives, axes, Evil X-box Robots, cheese graters, forty seven men under four foot eleven, foreign candy, imposing thumbs, a xenophobic Boxer, cardboard cutouts of Darth Vader, half eaten bowls of cheerios, and all sorts of Giant Penguins holding menacingly jagged and pointy looking objects pointed at my bedroom window at all times; however I can't say that I particularly care because I live in the very dank cellar with the disease ridden rats and cockroaches, which had decided to claim my bed, couch, and closet as theirs last night in a very mafia-esque fashion as I sat screaming in the far corner of my room, hugging my grimy and knobby knees to my sadly flat chest with my pathetically scrawny arms, wondering to myself when the giant squirrels are supposed to come rescue me from Adam West.

**DISCLAIMER** I apologize to anyone I may have offended in the above post. I would like to assure you that was (most likely) not my goal. I would also like to assure you that the above post (again, most likely) in no way reflects the views of the Santharian RP boards or their Administrators; Kalna Mrnwn, Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin, and Azhira Elrosse.

Eric Kattaisson
Gentleman of Fortune
Approved Character

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2008, 03:24:30 PM »

LOL

Anybody wanna start a new one?

Don't talk ter me 'bout naval tradition; why, 'tis nowt but drink, whores 'n the lash!

Eric's CD
Nox Echiiscuan
Macabre Marionette
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2008, 03:48:47 PM »

That is a pretty monstrous sentence right there. But I'm sure we can make it even larger still. ;)

Nox Echiiscuan
Macabre Marionette
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2008, 03:52:09 PM »

So, honestly, here's the way it goes: Ever since my stupid mother's contagiously narcoleptic, stud of a boyfriend's ridiculously well endowed and even studlier older brother, Pikel, who I happen to be in a very intimate relationship with, borrowed it and used it to view goodness knows what kind of grotesquely horrendous debauchery for a week, my ancient electric-blue computer cannot access the world wide internet for more than point five minutes at a time without the extremely unwanted, annoyingly painful, and very loud attention of the terribly fascist authorities of the American government, who are now constantly watching my house with bears, crocodiles, dinosaurs, Miley Cyrus, Imperial Walkers, rifles, light sabers, a peg-legged cat named Scurvy, sawed off shotguns, spotlights, three wrestlers with speech impediments, machine guns, hot fire-pokers, flame throwers, eighteen mattresses all named Zem, daggers, Micky Mouse, forks, butter knives, a manically depressed Miniature Doberman, axes, Evil X-box Robots, cheese graters, forty seven men under four foot eleven, foreign candy, imposing thumbs, a xenophobic Boxer, cardboard cutouts of Darth Vader, five moldy paper clips, half eaten bowls of cheerios, ugly faded clown shoes, large funny hats, toothpicks, nail filers, doorknobs, suntan lotion, deformed acoustic guitars, at least eighty used tampons, staplers and all sorts of Giant Penguins holding menacingly jagged and pointy looking objects pointed at my bedroom window at all times; however I can't say that I particularly care because I live in the very dank cellar with the disease ridden rats and cockroaches, which had decided to claim my bed, couch, and closet as theirs last night in a very mafia-esque fashion as I sat screaming in the far corner of my room, hugging my grimy and knobby knees to my sadly flat chest with my pathetically scrawny arms, wondering to myself when the giant Mexican squirrels from China Town are supposed to come rescue me from Adam West and his pink electric shoes.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 03:59:38 PM by Nox Belle » Logged

Pikel Thunderstone
Green-Thumbed Gnome
Approved Character

Gnome, Daran

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2008, 04:12:14 PM »

So, honestly, here's the way it goes: Ever since my stupid mother's contagiously narcoleptic, stud of a boyfriend's ridiculously well endowed and even studlier older brother, Pikel, who I happen to be in a very intimate relationship with, borrowed it and used it to view goodness knows what kind of grotesquely horrendous debauchery for a week, my ancient electric-blue computer cannot access the world wide internet for more than point five minutes at a time without the extremely unwanted, annoyingly painful, and very loud attention of the terribly fascist religious authorities of the Central American government, who are now constantly watching my house with bears, crocodiles, dinosaurs, Miley Cyrus, Imperial Walkers, rifles, light sabers, a peg-legged cat named Scurvy, sawed off shotguns, spotlights, three wrestlers with speech impediments, machine guns, hot fire-pokers, flame throwers, eighteen mattresses all named Zem, daggers, Micky Mouse, forks, butter knives, a manically depressed Miniature Doberman, axes, Evil X-box Robots, cheese graters, forty seven men under four foot eleven, foreign candy, imposing thumbs, a xenophobic Boxer, cardboard cutouts of Darth Vader, five moldy paper clips, half eaten bowls of cheerios, ugly faded clown shoes, three maids a milkin', large funny hats, toothpicks, nail filers, doorknobs, Hugh Hefner's used suntan lotion, deformed acoustic guitars, at least eighty used Polar bear fur tampons, staplers and all sorts of Giant afroed Penguins holding menacingly jagged and pointy looking objects pointed at my bedroom window at all times; however I can't say that I particularly care because I live in the very dank cellar in Johnny Depp's Summer home in Guam with the disease ridden rats and cockroaches, which had decided to claim my bed, couch, and closet as theirs last night in a very mafia-esque fashion as I sat screaming in the far corner of my room, hugging my grimy and knobby knees to my sadly flat chest with my pathetically scrawny arms, wondering to myself when the giant Mexican squirrels from China Town are supposed to come rescue me from Adam West and his Monkey in pink electric shoes.

Nox Echiiscuan
Macabre Marionette
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2008, 04:28:06 PM »

So, honestly, here's the way it goes: Ever since my stupid mother's contagiously narcoleptic, stud of a boyfriend's ridiculously well endowed and even studlier older brother, Pikel, who I happen to happily be in a very intimate relationship with, borrowed it and used it to view goodness knows what kind of grotesquely horrendous debauchery for a week, my ancient electric-blue computer cannot access the world wide internet for more than point five minutes at a time without the extremely unwanted, annoyingly painful, and very loud attention of the terribly fascist religious authorities of the Central American government, who are now constantly watching my house with bears, crocodiles, dinosaurs, Miley Cyrus, Imperial Walkers, rifles, light sabers, a peg-legged cat named Scurvy, sawed off shotguns, spotlights, three wrestlers with speech impediments, a ninety-year-old's used undergarments complete with 'skid-marks', machine guns, hot fire-pokers, flame throwers, eighteen mattresses all named Zem, daggers, Micky Mouse, forks, boxcar racers, butter knives, a manically depressed Miniature Doberman, axes, Evil X-box Robots, cheese graters, forty-seven men under four foot eleven, foreign candy, imposing thumbs, a xenophobic Boxer, cardboard cutouts of Darth Vader, five moldy paper clips, half eaten bowls of cheerios, ugly faded clown shoes, three maids a milkin', large funny hats, toothpicks, nail filers, doorknobs, Hugh Hefner's used suntan lotion, deformed acoustic guitars, at least eighty used Polar bear fur tampons, staplers and all sorts of Giant Afro-sporting Penguins holding menacingly jagged and pointy looking objects aimed at my bedroom windows at all times; however I can't say that I particularly care because I live in the very dank cellar in Johnny Depp's summer home in Guam with the cigar smoking, disease ridden, low riding rats and cockroaches, which had decided to claim my bed, couch, and closet as theirs last night in a very mafia-esque fashion as I sat screaming in the far corner of my room, hugging my grimy and knobby knees to my sadly flat chest with my pathetically scrawny arms, wondering to myself when the giant Mexican squirrels from China Town are supposed to come rescue me from Robin Hood, a group of sickly thin boys in yellow tights and leather jackets, a scary group of extraordinarily dorky band geeks, and Adam West with his crazy three-eyed monkey in pink electric dancing shoes that left a giant, sludgy, horrible chunk of something festering on my favorite pair of spunky fuchsia heels, which unfortunately still happen to be snuggly attached to my dainty and oh-so-cute feet.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 04:31:36 PM by Nox Belle » Logged

Pikel Thunderstone
Green-Thumbed Gnome
Approved Character

Gnome, Daran

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2008, 04:44:51 PM »

Sans just stacking adverbs, adjectives, or random things to the list, I honestly don't think anything could / should be added to the above sentence. THUS! I shall start a new one. (Mixing it up is fun anyways)

My Dog is Blue.

Nox Echiiscuan
Macabre Marionette
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2008, 04:45:55 PM »

My dog is bright blue with cute little green speckles.

Mannix
Ranger of Shadow
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenrhim

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2008, 04:47:11 PM »

My fat dog is crazy about bright blue penguins with cute little green speckles.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Mannix Vaelos ~ Character Creation Help ~ FAQs ~ Restrictions
Yurie Yileen
Walker of Dreams
Mini-mod

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2008, 04:02:39 PM »

My fat dog's vet is crazy about women dressed as bright blue penguins with cute little green speckles on their cheeks.

Seh'nara Celebrindal
Swift Ranger
CD Mod

Elf, Tethinrhim

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2008, 06:20:39 PM »

My sister's fat dog's vet is really weird and starts dancing crazy-like around billboards about women dressed as bright blue penguins with cute little green speckles on their cheeks.

Mannix
Ranger of Shadow
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenrhim

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2008, 06:33:07 PM »

My sister's fat dog's vet is really weird and starts dancing crazy-like around purple billboards about women holding scantly dressed cats, looking as remarkable as bright blue penguins with cute little green speckles on their cheeks.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Mannix Vaelos ~ Character Creation Help ~ FAQs ~ Restrictions
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]