Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ximax OOC  (Read 71822 times)
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #360 on: November 19, 2010, 04:35:22 AM »

Hmm...interesting observation Ken. I did not notice it, did any else notice?
Irid alMenie
Wolf-Lady
CD Mod

Elf, Quaelhoirhim

« Reply #361 on: November 19, 2010, 03:45:42 PM »

It's fine, Capher. At this point, Ken's just following you. The only thing I think I could add would be some of his chatter, but after an introductory few paragraphs, I like to let that kindof slip out of the story. As fun as it is, it can get boring.

EDIT:

Has anybody else been struck by the Tribe of 'T's? Talia, Terra, Ta'las, and 'Teri.

Though 'Teri is technically Aueniteri; then there's Capher and now Sondirra, and of course Ken. We almost have the number to 50/50.

You're forgetting Roosje ;-)

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Irid al'Menie
Kenriil
Mini-Hero
Approved Character

Hobbit

« Reply #362 on: November 20, 2010, 12:59:58 AM »

You're right; which means by count, the Tribe of 'T's is actually fewer in number than the otherwise-named characters. Hm.
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #363 on: November 29, 2010, 01:03:18 AM »

Teri, Ta'las, Terra, Ta'lia
Roosje, Sondirra, Ken, Capher

:)

I'll bring us to Ximax soon, Capher, do you rescue the other three?

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #364 on: December 03, 2010, 05:01:14 AM »

Is "eight" a significant number in Caelereth? Or in one of its races or societies? I am not sure.

Anyway, Ta'las that was a very well written post. I just wished that you had crawled over to Terra to be with her, but no damage done.

Capher and Ken will rescue you, Terra and Sondirra, that is if Ken does not mind?
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

Half-elf, Quaelhoirhim / Eyelian

« Reply #365 on: December 03, 2010, 05:34:37 AM »

That is good with Ken.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #366 on: December 04, 2010, 04:35:08 AM »

Talia, Teri and Roosjie; it may be that as Ken and Capher leave the inn you see us, call for us but we do not hear, then amongst yourselves you have to decide whether to run and catch us, bring your injured animal into the inn, or separate and have one or two stay with the animal and one come after us, or none and just let us go. It would give you all a chance to post something; even if it is just to get your writing skills a chance to get out of our mothballs. ;)

It is your decision.
Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #367 on: December 08, 2010, 04:21:13 PM »

I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'm running out of time. I'll try to post the next few days, but as I'm not at home, it might not happen.

Please puppet me as you see fit!
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #368 on: December 12, 2010, 08:33:34 AM »

I've been watching for a while, with no activity. Do I need to do something here? I'm still a bit wary of jumping in and running us around, but I'd be willing to if I must.

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #369 on: December 20, 2010, 11:02:52 PM »

I'm sorry for my latest absence, but RL was just too much lately. It was a matter of concentration also - I went up the stairs to my comp to write a post and had forgotten what I wanted to do when I was sitting.  

I'm not sure about the following days, we will see.

Edit:

Just read Capher's post in the absence thread:

I would propose following:

Teri, Roosje, or Talia should bring us three back to the inn, whoever has the motivation or time first.

Ta'las, Teri, Sondira? Could you free yourself? somehow? Through luck maybe, if nothing else helps? Drustai?

Ken, you are in the inn already with Capher - feel free to do whatever you like, but be back in time :)

I like to propose a break after that till around the sixth of January. I'll be away over Christmas, staying with my parents, afterwards I have several visitors, my grandsson and his mother, my former guest daughter, over New Years Eve even more people....

Mid of January school has started again and life hopefully will normalise, though I have to stay with my parents often. But hopefully the old comp there will live a bit longer..

So, agreed? Maybe Capher feels then well again and we can finally start out to see those dwarves.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 11:14:48 PM by Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels » Logged
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #370 on: December 21, 2010, 03:08:52 AM »

I had already begun to write a post, but didn't get it finished. Currently saved in a notepad on my desktop. I hope to be able to post it today. As for Ken, Capher already stated that they left the inn; my post will include his location, as Ken's hurrying to keep up with Capher.

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #371 on: December 21, 2010, 07:40:34 AM »

Now that I've posted it, it seems a bit... insufficient. But as uncomfortable as I am trying to play someone else's characters, it's all I could muster at the moment. I didn't mention Roosje, but I suppose she's with us.

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #372 on: February 25, 2011, 01:44:00 AM »

Sorry for the long absence. My mind has been stuck on other things and have not had much time to even check back. Is the story still going on? If we are forging ahead I will endeavour to make time how ever necessary to post soon.

P.S. if you were trying to contact me at the email in my Character Description, that one has been disconnected a while ago. I have updated it and my new email, which will NOT! go anywhere (Save the astronomical chance Google goes out of business in our lifetime.), and it is brook.mortus@gmail.com
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 01:48:44 AM by Terra Artemos » Logged
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #373 on: March 11, 2011, 02:19:09 AM »

Hi my good friends.

I hope this small message reaches you all. I have been dealing with severe depression and being enhanced by one of the medication's I was taking. My doctor's have taken me off that medication and I will be put on a different one, a pill called Gilenya. It has some serious side effects for some people, but they are rare, however since this is the newest drug out there, there is not that much information except from the clinical trials. I will be going through some tests, then if I pass I will be able to begin the new treatment.

I know that I left you suddenly and without an explanation and I apologize; depression is something akin to admitting you are an addict or something, at least it was to me. Now with help and being taken off the medication that my doctors said helped worsen the depression I am getting back to my old self again and hopefully will be back writing on the boards again, if you still want me that is?

Take care all of you;

Capher.
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #374 on: March 21, 2011, 11:35:58 PM »

Hi to my friends at TH.  I am ready to begin again and I have some thoughts on how we should move forward.  My thought is that we start a new chapter and that it is at night and we are camped right below the mountains getting ready to meet the Zurig dwarfs.  Ta'las, Terra and Sondirra are suspicious of me, especially Ta'las; even the others, except ken, who saw me rescue the three.  The rescue and what happened would be the starting point of our conversation's during the night.

If everyone agrees to that scenario then I will write up a post that will summarize in Capher's thoughts what had happened, how everyone is reacting to me, (at least as how he see's it) and put us at the base of the mountains.

However if any of you have any different thoughts or ideas I would gladly love to hear and discuss them.

I hope that all of you and yours are well and that you are all willing to start anew.

Capher.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]