Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ximax OOC  (Read 69983 times)
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2010, 07:56:09 AM »

Done!

Edit:

Just read you posts! Sondirra, I wanted to tell you earlier, that I really loved that misunderstanding!

Not really sure of her name, but her brother's name is Ahj Nivic.  I think they are adventurers.  I think,"

It is a pity, Capher solved the problem!

To late and too tired to write a post of my own, not with that red haired man enlarging tables in front of my eyes! ;)

« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 08:06:50 AM by Talia Sturmwind » Logged
Sondirra Moryveen
Chronicler
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2010, 09:05:05 AM »

I'm here. :)  I just did not want to look like I was taking over.  I've posted a few more times than the others have had a chance to do.  But, just say the word and poor Sondirra will nearly pee her pants at the magic displayed. :P

Glad you liked it, Talia.  I was hoping to get to call Talas Ahj Nivic and really get herself embarrassed. Shocked

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2010, 10:00:07 AM »

I am sorry I messed up yours and Talia's expectations. 
Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2010, 05:38:23 AM »

Capher, could you please not just take that paragraph out? I mean, she did not say Aj'Nuvic, but Ai Nivic, you can't be sure, that she is speaking of Talia, or not? Well, even if you know it, would be more fun otherwise.

And then I have a problem with that table enlarging. I think, that there is probably not enough room anyway, for why should in the middle of the room be so much space, but beside this - that the waitress does not check that the table is now bigger, nor the other guests - I don't believe that. Let us play a bit more realistically, please.

Why don't you just invite Sondirra to our table? and as there is no free one, maybe you can "persuade" some people to leave? Not with visible force though...

I will wait with posting, until you have decided, if you want to change anything or not. Above that is just a proposal of course ! :)

And we need to do some plotting! Go and post, people, in the right place  grin

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2010, 02:23:59 AM »

I have been thinking about my last post Talia and I agree with you. I will edit my post accordingly.

The new post will have to have responses from all of you, including you Sondirra. Gavril you can start to become a pest as well or wait until we are out on the street and pester us as we walk to the library and perhaps even in the library as well.

BTW I have been posting and asking questions but no responses have I received at that special place. ;) At least so far and I check every day.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 02:56:27 AM by Capher » Logged
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2010, 03:03:31 AM »

Talia, special place not working for me anymore. Something about "looping and aborting"
Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2010, 07:11:58 PM »

I thought I had a look there yesterday and nobody had responded yet. I see, what I can do with your.. aborting??

Will come back later - a Saturday morning is not a good time to be here..  grin

Edit: Capher, I found nothing wrong with the site. Could you PM me the original words?

Just a question - should we wait with integrating Gavril until Sondirra has settled in? And with whom to deal with first? ---> Discussion elsewhere?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 07:22:49 PM by Talia Sturmwind » Logged
Ílarolén'yliás (Drustai)
Fallen Hero
Mini-mod

Gray Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2010, 06:11:08 AM »

I have not checked the other board yet (it is quite laggy and slow for me while I'm stuck at home on dialup), so I don't know if this has been discussed more, but...

Would you prefer me to go ahead with my idea that I had mentioned in my application post? About doing some essentially solo RP for now and then later on the group meets myself at the prison? Or would you prefer me to simply go with the application post I wrote?

Just wondering when and how I should start posting.

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2010, 07:20:20 AM »

I would prefer a mixture of both. The question is - shall we discuss all this openly? I think, that takes a bit the fun away. We could do some messaging between Capher, you and me, if our board is inconvenient for you right now. (For how long?)

Well, I think we should give Sondirra some time first to get into the story, then you or Gavril.

So let us start breakfast first, and think about what do then afterwards.

Capher, thanks for editing your post!  heart

But don't expect people to recognise you!

Don't kow, if I get around to do a post now..
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 07:22:51 AM by Talia Sturmwind » Logged
Fox
Drifter
CD Mod

« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2010, 07:24:19 AM »

I would prefer a mixture of both. The question is - shall we discuss all this openly? I think, that takes a bit the fun away. We could do some messaging between Capher, you and me, if our board is inconvenient for you right now. (For how long?)

I can check it, I just don't do it frequently because of how long it takes to load for me.

But if there's stuff being discussed there I can go check it.
Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2010, 05:36:59 PM »

Capher, I didn't want to talk you out of any use of your magical abilities, sorry for that. I just wanted it to be a bit more reasonable. So enlarging the back table slightly would have been ok for me - that would not have drawn too much attention. (you didn't want the attention of the whole inn, right?)

Now I will be as embarrassed as you, Sondirra, or even more...

Capher, I think you don't know, what problems your shiny new youth will provide for Talia... dark red hair, no wrinkles, smooth skin... ahhh. She might well careen (?) between the adoration of that beautiful man and the old Capher she misses. Are you aware, that you replaced a father figure with a potential lover? Oh, this poor woman and her tossed around emotions.  Rolling
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2010, 12:44:31 PM »

;)That's what I do best Talia.  Your the one who wrote the poem, I just interpreted it... :D 

See, I don't need secret planning to mix things up. evil  Actually, I don't see why we cannot use our child board anymore?
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2010, 01:13:07 PM »

Well I don't see why we couldn't just to toss possible random plot ideas out. No planning, just what ifs and maybe we coulds that either come to pass or don't depending on the flow of the story when we reach that point. Sort of like I have been doing from time to time. Even I have a rather dark "What if, where is it written that, maybe it is that" floating around in my head for much closer to the end of the story.
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2010, 01:24:04 PM »

Hey Terra, how is your SR doing? Do you have it finished yet?  Anyway I am up later than usual because of pain. I had just thought that a little light reading might help, but I should know better than to think that Santharia will have light reading... ;)

I will post tomorrow when I have had a chance to think about my reply and what direction I want it to go.
Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2010, 06:50:50 PM »

Of course we can use our childboard, but as Drustai didn't have access to it (yet), I wrote a PM.

Would it be an option to open the childboard for all? For I think it is nice to have some ideas of future happenings hidden from the community , who might read or might not. Surprise, surprise ;)

I think we all know, why we didn't use the childboard for our discussions about new applications anymore.

Terra, I don't want to do a very through planning, but I think we do need some ideas how to progress to not drift too far away from our rough plan. If somebody has a cool idea, some twists and alterations are always welcome. But now we need to know how to intergrate the new members, we need reasons, otherwise it is not really satisfying.
And, e.g. I would love to play out the scene with Capher, Talia not knowing him and Sondirra realising that Ainivik is no man before Drustai steps in or before Gavril makes his presence known, for I fear, it will not work with such distractions.

We still need an idea, why we should take Gavril along. Or how he can be integrated.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]