Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ximax OOC  (Read 69982 times)
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #255 on: July 22, 2010, 01:38:21 AM »

Okay Teri, no problem. Yeah, the dwarfs. Teri will just have to follow along and learn as we go. It will make for interesting conversation between all of us when we finally meet during those night time hours around a cozy campfire as head for our next destination.
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

Half-elf, Quaelhoirhim / Eyelian

« Reply #256 on: July 27, 2010, 04:38:32 AM »

Working up the courage for a post. It's been so long I don't even know if my English is still proper, or that I'm supposed to write in the present. Oh, so much to fret over. I suppose I could do a Ken, but I should go look up Ximax first. Streets, areas - the little chap could be anywhere.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #257 on: July 27, 2010, 05:05:11 AM »

Teri, I have faith in you and you will do well. I have not heard back from Talia concerning some questions I asked in PM. Terri, I really like the idea you had of coming to Ximax and then running into Talia and Roosjie. I suppose if you need to post a Ken post just to get your writing skills out of the cobwebs, then go ahead, but I would prefer the other idea instead.

Ta'las and Terra, and Sondirra, get ready...will put up a post sometime either later today or tomorrow.

Talia and Roosjie, I hope you both are well.
Irid alMenie
Wolf-Lady
CD Mod

Elf, Quaelhoirhim

« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2010, 03:35:43 PM »

I'm around, back from my holiday since last friday, but not sure what to write now that Talia is not around...

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Irid al'Menie
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #259 on: July 28, 2010, 10:28:40 PM »

Just wanted to let everyone know my posting will be slowed. There was a fire at my Appartments building yesterday.  I am fine and as far as I know my stuff is alright as well , however they had to take down a section of the builbing at the far end. So I am waiting on an update as to when or if I will be able to get any of my stuff. Hopefully will know later today.
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #260 on: July 29, 2010, 02:36:15 AM »

Wow. Best of luck to you.

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #261 on: July 29, 2010, 03:18:19 AM »

I was hoping to find my favorite little Styrash dictionary, but no such luck. It seems to have vanished from the site. I think it would have given my post much more depth.

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #262 on: July 29, 2010, 03:21:22 AM »

Ee! I don't have my CD in my sig anymore. This is a problem. I need references to my character. My memory is failing. I guess I could try sorting through the archives... For something that's like four or five years old...

Irid alMenie
Wolf-Lady
CD Mod

Elf, Quaelhoirhim

« Reply #263 on: July 29, 2010, 03:57:09 AM »

Might This be the one you're looking for?

Also, now I'm going to have to remember if Roosje ever met Aueniteri or if that was only Tulpje. Do you remember?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 03:59:54 AM by Irid alMenie » Logged

Irid al'Menie
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #264 on: July 29, 2010, 04:04:27 AM »

Irid to the rescue. Does anyone know if Talia is on vacation or something? I have not seen a post from her since her father went into the hospital. I pray everything is all right.

Roosjie, I guess you will have to puppet Talia until she returns. Sorry, I should have said, "Roosjie, would you be so kind as to puppet Talia until she returns?"

I am a man and though most women think of us as stupid morons, the fact is we just process information a bit differently than a woman and it takes a bit of time for us men to learn...like, ummm...years maybe. evil
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #265 on: July 29, 2010, 04:48:40 AM »

That would have been Tulpje.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #266 on: July 29, 2010, 06:25:10 AM »

Teri, Roosjie is a white brownie and our companion now, not Tulpje. I think you should read the new CD"s on site.

Well, did I give everyone a nice twist!

Ta'las, Terra and Sondirra, your posts must reflect on how you try to escape, but you cannot, and you slowly lose air and begin to die. Some ideas, would be that Ta'las tries to use the symbols on the walls, but finds it useless. Eventually as the air depletes, Ta'las and Terra would huddle together and speak of their love for each other. Sondirra would write her first and last adventure; perhaps asking Ta'las and Terra about their homelands, how they met...etc, to put in her journal as well as the last thoughts of all of you for prosperity, hoping that one day someone would find the journal and read it.

If any of you have any questions, ideas, or comments please PM me.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 07:27:39 AM by Capher » Logged
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #267 on: July 29, 2010, 08:52:42 AM »

I understand, and I will look that up; I was asked which brownie was with us last I was around, and I distinctly remember Tulpje, hence my respnse above; I hope that clears up the confusion - I also strongly dislike mobile browsers that suppose that since I have entered a period, I must be done typing; gratefully, I don't have to deal with that regularly, only on rare occasions.

Irid alMenie
Wolf-Lady
CD Mod

Elf, Quaelhoirhim

« Reply #268 on: July 29, 2010, 03:33:02 PM »

Teri, Roosjie is a white brownie and our companion now, not Tulpje. I think you should read the new CD"s on site.

Well, did I give everyone a nice twist!

Ta'las, Terra and Sondirra, your posts must reflect on how you try to escape, but you cannot, and you slowly lose air and begin to die. Some ideas, would be that Ta'las tries to use the symbols on the walls, but finds it useless. Eventually as the air depletes, Ta'las and Terra would huddle together and speak of their love for each other. Sondirra would write her first and last adventure; perhaps asking Ta'las and Terra about their homelands, how they met...etc, to put in her journal as well as the last thoughts of all of you for prosperity, hoping that one day someone would find the journal and read it.

If any of you have any questions, ideas, or comments please PM me.

Or they could do something else completely ;)

Irid al'Menie
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #269 on: July 30, 2010, 01:45:47 AM »

Correct Irid. I was just giving out a suggestion, an idea, not dictating what they should do.

Thank you for being such a good friend and helping me, sometimes I do not make myself understood well enough.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]