Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Spitball Room (AKA OOC)  (Read 57570 times)
Drea
Dangerous Doxy
Story Mod

Human, Erpheronian

« on: January 28, 2010, 11:38:38 PM »

Here is an area where we can all spitball ideas about and try to keep the plots moving forward.  Jibber jabber to your hearts content here. :D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 02:43:10 AM by Drea » Logged

Drea's CD

Honour is within you, and cannot be taken away by others.  Neither highborn Knights with hollow souls, or gossiping harpies can break your spirit unless you let them.- Drea
Ylaya
Temptress
Approved Character

Elf, Cor'hm

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 12:15:25 AM »

I dunno where to begin really, was thinking off starting in the city, maybe in a tavern downtown, somewhere where plotters and what not can talk. WE really really need a place like that. Somewhere where you can find people to 'get stuff done'. What you think?

Drea
Dangerous Doxy
Story Mod

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 12:40:00 AM »

Yup, an off the courtyard Tavern.  How does "The Courtyard" sound for a tavern name?  Some enterprising innkeeper making a play on words to get the embassy crowds?

Drea's CD

Honour is within you, and cannot be taken away by others.  Neither highborn Knights with hollow souls, or gossiping harpies can break your spirit unless you let them.- Drea
Ylaya
Temptress
Approved Character

Elf, Cor'hm

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 02:37:06 AM »

Hmmmm, sounds good!

Drea
Dangerous Doxy
Story Mod

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 02:42:50 AM »

Ok, I'll set up the thread. :D

Drea's CD

Drea
Dangerous Doxy
Story Mod

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 03:15:13 AM »

Thread set up.  Other than the owner, Nahrvil, I left the other three employees purposely generic so that whoever needed to could add details to them to fit their needs.

Drea's CD

Ylaya
Temptress
Approved Character

Elf, Cor'hm

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 04:20:51 AM »

Ok, what should I do, just walk in and wait?

Drea
Dangerous Doxy
Story Mod

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 04:33:13 AM »

Well, you could, though I have no one that I need to go there yet, so you would be waiting for someone else to join our little cabal.  Still, this story was developed to showcase a different way of storytelling.  If you have ideas that you want to use, create your own scene using the NPCs that I have created, or create your own.  Build your own story plot to fit within the framework of the setting we are building here. :D

Drea's CD

Ylaya
Temptress
Approved Character

Elf, Cor'hm

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2010, 04:43:07 AM »

What I really want is get some employment or hatch a plot to murder someone. hehe!

Drea
Dangerous Doxy
Story Mod

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 05:05:35 AM »

Ok. :D

You need to decide who the victim will be.  How you will get access?  Most important, the ramifications of such an act.  The motive for the assassination.

Basically, you are becoming the mod and creator of your own story within the embassy limits.  Consider all of this, and how other players (only me for the moment) are going to integrate into your particular plotline.

Drea's CD

Ylaya
Temptress
Approved Character

Elf, Cor'hm

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2010, 06:39:30 AM »

Hmmmm, I going to post tommorrow and get this started, maybe seduce some random buissnessmen in the tavern just to get things going. Can I just make a random NPC in there and get going. Just going to use him to get some currency and established in the tavern, who knows after that?

Drea
Dangerous Doxy
Story Mod

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2010, 06:46:06 AM »

Yup, that's the format here. :D  Create your own mess.

Drea's CD

Drea
Dangerous Doxy
Story Mod

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2010, 02:06:17 AM »

Thank you admins for moving so quickly. :)

And I would like to announce Ylva Rasmussan has joined the team as both player and Mod.  Welcome Ylva and congrats. :D

Drea's CD

Dax Darksteel
New Santharian

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2010, 05:03:52 PM »

Haha Drea, i like your story telling a lot. humoristic, i allready feel somewhat attached to the characters. I could learn a lot from you.

In my own language i am (trying) to write a novel, i came to santharia because it's a great source of inspiration...

Butt still working on my character(s),... i have to get it right before i post them. Maybe even rewrite them after i finish.... Well keep up the goodwork!
Dax Darksteel
New Santharian

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2010, 05:06:39 PM »

Oh and i was wondering.... will each player get his own thread(location)?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]